[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 4k.jpg (2 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
4k.jpg
2 MB, 7680x4320
The media has been against women for years and made them look like shit and now that it happens to guys recently everyone freaks out.

You literally have no rebuttal for this. Women have looked like shit in media for the past ten years and now that it happens to men you act like faggots saying things like "THE END OF MEN!" "WOMEN ARE RUINING EVERYTHING"
>>
what the flying fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>74678002
The news and pretty much every single form of media in the past ten years has been completely against women making them look weak and like nothing but sex objects. They have literally nothing to look forward to but to be look like objects and retards by men.
>>
>>74677875
>Women have looked like shit in media
Kek opinion.
No idea what you're talking about though.
>>
>>74678202
post 3 examples of this
>>
>>74678202
>The news and pretty much every single form of media in the past ten years has been completely against women making them look weak and like nothing but sex objects
It sounds to me like they were depicting reality. I don't really see the problem.
>>
>>74678202
It was actually women's lib that made women look like sex objects.
>>
>>74678202
Nigga this is obvious. We can reduce gender politics to literally men vs women in who gets power. Patriarchy and matriarchy have different behaviors and there is a morality to both of them. Perhaps the most obvious moral tenet of matriarchy is "generosity" and quite literally helping others in need before thinking about ourselves. The current zeutgeist favors this in some ways you know, hyper morality and unquestioned immigration (see Sweden and such). But patriarchy has a morality as well and I think the most obvious even looking at the anthropological literature on patriarchal breeding pasterns is "fertility" and tribalism.

I don't think I need to tell you why Europe needs fertility and tribalism do I? So yes both genders have some possibly innate moralities when they are in control. And Europe/white people need patriarchy.
>>
>>74679984
>ID Nu-Kuck

Pretty much explains it.
>>
File: that-one-guy.jpg (8 KB, 142x304) Image search: [Google]
that-one-guy.jpg
8 KB, 142x304
>>74677875
>Women have looked like shit in media for the past ten years and now that it happens to men you act like faggots saying things like "THE END OF MEN!" "WOMEN ARE RUINING EVERYTHING"
>>74678202
>The news and pretty much every single form of media in the past ten years has been completely against women making them look weak and like nothing but sex objects.
>>
>>74680787
Nice, glad to see you haven't proved me wrong.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.