[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ as a black man. How can I stop the terrorist group known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 143000740991.jpg (121 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
143000740991.jpg
121 KB, 800x450
/pol/ as a black man.

How can I stop the terrorist group known as Black Lives Matter?
>>
>>74675662
Be a good person and not a nigger
>>
>>74675662
You can't, as soon as they detect your education and independent thought they'll dismiss you as a coon and an uncle Tom.
>>
fuck if I know

your best bet might be to simply establish yourself as a better and more successful individual who supports white policies rather than jewish/marxist indoctrination
>>
INFILTRATE
EXTERMINATE
MASTERBATE
NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER
>>
>>74675662
Educate your community to be red-pilled and preserve the constitution of this country. Also stop voting for commies. I think thats a hell of a start.

If enough people of your community start to gain a large political IQ they will realize that groups like Black Lives Matter don't actually help you guys in any way. If anything, they are getting a ton of back-lash right now.
>>
>>74675662
they are funded by a jewish billioniare there is nothing you can do
>>
>>74675662
You need to create an external enemy for the black community, in this case Mexicans. Insist on the fact that you are all Americans and they are not, they are just invaders that want to replace the measly 15% of black Americans.
Then convince them to MAGA
>>
File: 1463372549260.gif (143 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1463372549260.gif
143 KB, 345x345
>>74675789
Already doing that, I'm hoping Trump's victory will cause some shit for them.

>>74675794
I at least want to try.

>>74675844
I've recently been talking to some folks I know and I'm getting to them, but very slowly. I just want BLM destruction now.

>>74676121
I have nothing against Mexicans.
>>
>>74675662

Black role models who have escaped the democratic liberal plantation are shunned and seen as uncle toms. Liberal whites can no longer use you for their agenda so they want nothing to do with you. Niggers don't see you as one of them so they want nothing to do with you. Conservatives, not just whites, by any non-black conservative are tired of nigger whining, begging, and blaming, so they want nothing to do with you as well until they realize you're not a nigger.

A black man who isn't a liberal democrat has few friends. Just be true to your beliefs and try to be the best role model you can be. Blacks need role models on the other side. They have few so they join terrorist organizations like BLM that promise handouts and reparations.
>>
>>74676234
I know, but the only way to unite and influence a big community is when an external threat is presented.
Otherwise you'll always be derided as an uncle tom
>>
File: 1463807553353.jpg (23 KB, 586x509) Image search: [Google]
1463807553353.jpg
23 KB, 586x509
>>74676252
>A black man who isn't a liberal democrat has few friends.

Yup, this has become me. Lost some friends during the Mike Brown thing just because I said you clearly saw him robbing the store and pushing that man. Hell lost more because of my support for Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x800
Tell them to read "Dont make the black kids angry"
>>
>>74675662
You need to encourage extremism and violence within the group to delegitimize it.

Ostracize whites and anyone else who isnt black who is a part of the movement. Reject them, make them feel completely unwelcome.

Make it so overt, so blatant, that it is impossible to ignore.
>>
>>74675832
I came here to post this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.