[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You DO realize we can repeal the 2nd ammendment, right? That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 138192636495.jpg (71 KB, 590x299) Image search: [Google]
138192636495.jpg
71 KB, 590x299
You DO realize we can repeal the 2nd ammendment, right? That's the direction we're headed and I couldn't be happier. Fuck you child murder supporters.
>>
>74670600
shiggy diggy do not giving a (You)
>>
Outlaw super predators
>>
>>74670600
by that logic, we can also repeal the first, fourth, thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, etc.
>>
>>74670771
Yeah. There wouldn't be hate speech, there'd be the legal means of slavery but in today's society it wouldn't happen, etc.
It would be wonderful and show the world just how far we've all come.
>>
I'll repeal your right to life with my ar15 "assault genocide holcaust weapon" pew pew die liberal scum
>>
>>74670893
>The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
>The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments. The amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws, and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War.
>The Fifteenth Amendment (Amendment XV) to the United States Constitution prohibits the federal and state governments from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's "race, color, or previous condition of servitude."
>>
>>74670600
HOLY SHIT /POL/ UTTERLY BTFO!
#I'mwithHer
>>
Wow that's a big mental leap.
>Every gun owner is a child murderer.
>>
>>74670600
Fuck you commie ethnic genocide supporter.
>>
>>74670600
Fuck off vegetarian.
>>
>74670600 [No (You)s for you]
I'll be sitting here, laughing when the U.S turns into a dictatorship and the citizens cant do anything about it.
>>
File: 1456796819528.gif (2 MB, 420x230) Image search: [Google]
1456796819528.gif
2 MB, 420x230
>>74670600
>No one should have guns but police!
>The Police are racist!
>Abolish the Police!
>Help call the police someone stole my iphone!

I love how liberals will flip flop based on what happening right fucking now.
>>
>>74670600
Gun control orgs don't advocate repealing the 2nd Amendment because doing so implies that the 2nd Amendment grants an individual right to own firearms.
>>
>>74671564
Im not a liberal, I'm just not an idiot.
>>
>>74671679
why do you hate self-empowerment?
>>
>>74671801
I'm all for people being free to do things, but not at the expense of the safety of others.
>>
>>74671835
by that argument, we should abolish the first amendment, as it gives people the right to engage in hate speech, which endangers the mental safety of others
>>
>>74670600
>>74671660
how come you two are so fucking gay for each other?
>>
>>74670600
>repeal the 2nd amendment

I'd like to see you fucking try it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.