[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
>>
>>74669387
Driving is not a right dumbass. Where does it say it's a right? The real problem is letting illegals have licenses and not needing insurance
>>
>>74669387

Yep.
>>
holy shit. America BTFO
guess i'm a #dutchcuck now
>>
>>74669514

>Owning a firearm.
>Fishing
>Hunting
>Permits to work on your own land ect

If you dont see this you are dumb. Yes Driving is not a right but there are plenty of other things that you should have the right to do but the government makes you pay them in order to do it or they throw you in a cell.
>>
File: 2343124234.gif (836 KB, 286x204) Image search: [Google]
2343124234.gif
836 KB, 286x204
>Driving
>Right
Oh yes of course Aquafresh I forgot
>THE RIGHT TO DRIVETH THINE AUTOMOBILE MUST NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>74669634
What is

>overfishing
>overhunting
>structurally unsafe construction

Licensing is fine you dumbfuck libertarian.
>>
File: 15499523775.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
15499523775.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>74669514
Licencing in general, Anon. Like paying for a permit to build a small structure in your backyard, needing a federal license to buy automatic firearms, the issuance of a license to individuals who use irrigation pumps that use more than 35 gallons per minute.
>>
>>74669634
>Owning a firearm.
Wrong, unless you mean the tax stamps, then sure it's bullshit but a loophole for fuckwits
>Fishing
Not ur fish
>Hunting
Not ur animals
>Permits to work on your own land ect
Business is regulated you dense fuckwit
>>
>>74669684
Im no expert but there is no explicit right to breathe is it? can your guverment start selling breathing licenses? what about swimming? playing golf? anything that is not explicitly written in an old paper should be licensed?
>>
>>74669634

You don't need permits to fish or hunt on your own land. I think.

Not sure about hunting but I know you can fish on your own land.
>>
>>74669387
Cant let any retard drive on the fucking road.
>>
File: 1419619759326.jpg (9 KB, 171x187) Image search: [Google]
1419619759326.jpg
9 KB, 171x187
>>74669893
We hold these truths to be self evident... Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Build ur fuckin wall
>>
>>74669838
>owning a firearm
in jersey you need a license to own any gun
also many states require a license to carry/cc

>fishing
jew york requires it even if they are your fish you stocked in your pond on your land

>hunting
see fish

>work your land
well...ok you got this one. if its a business yeah
>>
>>74669634
The permit to own a gun is to stop retards from owning a gun. Do you really think gang bangers and felons should own a gun? Granted they could get one illegaly anyway but atleast this way they can be arrested if found with one rather than "well you are a known gang member and violent ex con but since you don't need a permit for that pistol you are free to go"

Have you been fishing lately? Compare fishing now to 50 years ago, there are far less fish in the sea and permits are to slow down the already decreasing population and same with hunting.

You need a permit to work on your land so you don't build a fucking death trap. In case you don't know you need to give them blueprints and all the details so they know you aren't building something that will collapse and kill people to save a few dollars
>>
>>74669634
>remove fishing license
>suddenly rivers are empty
>remove hunting license
>suddenly entire forests wiped out
>remove firearm license
>suddenly every jigaboo can buy a gun
>remove driving license
>suddenly you're living in india

I'm not going to pretend the telly tax isn't retarded but licenses generally exist for very good reasons.
>>
>>74669814
They do this so that structure doesn't collapse on your child because you are a shit builder
>>
>>74670123
why shouldnt an ex felon own a gun? does he not have a right to defend his life? he went to prison and served his time. if the justice system cant trust him to NOT brutally murder someone, maybe they should have kept him in prison
>>
>>74669387
You know that you are allowed to drive a car without license on your own property?

If you want to use public roads, you should pay for it too and the government should make sure that you are able to drive a car without instantly killing someone.

This is what the citizen, who paid for the road, decided.
>>
>>74669838
>implying building a toolshed is a business transaction.
How do the bongs justify TV licenses? I can't fathom a reason.
>>
File: 1458090537756.jpg (229 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
1458090537756.jpg
229 KB, 627x720
>>74670096
Gun bs is mainly about you being out and about, if you are your own property whatever.

>Jew York
I don't even want to touch that shit, fucking Christ.

>>74670254
Felons can't vote either. Did you even take HS Civics?
>>
>>74670176
>remove tv tax
>suddenly everyone has a tv and is listening to the BBC

dear god we need more tv licenses
>>
>>74670254
>Why shouldn't a known criminal be allowed to own a gun. He only robbed one store!!!

Please be bait
>>
>>74669514
Driving is the standard mode of transportation in the US, and we do have a right to travel in the US. Even though some wanker judges said that it is not a right, it should be. The idea that driving is not a right is incongruent with reality.
>>
>>74670345
im saying the gov has no power to remove a right. thats my point. yet they remove rights despite the bill of rights forbidding it
>>
>Western life is literally living paycheck to paycheck, spending your little bit of free time making sure all your licenses insurances permits taxes and bills are in order

Sad!
>>
>>74670176
>remove driving license
>suddenly you're living in india

I don't know what it's like in Britain but here the DMVs hand out licenses like they're candy. You would not believe some of the idiots on the road here, cutting people off, swerving all over the place, and traffic is really bad in a lot of big cities.

I think an IQ test should happen along with a driving test, personally. I hate sharing the road with these subhumans, you may as well start giving out licenses to monkeys.
>>
>>74670373
>The idea that driving is not a right is incongruent with reality.

You're using government maintained property when you take your shitbox on roads. What other right has to do with use of government property?

If you made driving a right you couldn't tell people what they could drive via regulation either which would be a mess.

>>74670573
They're not US Citizens anymore, they have a special status, so yes it is legal.
>>
>>74670358
if he was a danger to society, WHY let them out in the first place. if their sentence was 5-10 years, they are found they cant be trusted not to kill someone, why the fuck do they let them out in 2 years?

im saying, rights are inalienable. the gov has no power to remove or infringe them. BUT im saying if you commit a felony and you still cant be trusted before release, then you stay in fucking prison to serve you remaining sentence
>>
>>74670573
But the BoR does allow it. It just requires that there be due process. IMO, you could make the argument that having the right to own a firearm, the right to vote, etc... should not be automatically part of the sentence as that removes the due process from sentencing, but I doubt any court today would buy that argument.

I agree, if you've served your time, you should get your rights back, but that's not how our system works.
>>
>>74669387
100% certain that's a California DMV.

If you get an online appointment usually 2 weeks in advance it's a breeze

>In flyover states I hear you can just walk in and get processed in 30 minutes
>>
>>74669634
HA i didnt need a license to own a firearm, have a garden, fish in my pond or go squriel hunting

nice try asshole
>>
>>74670712
Prohibited Persons are like illegal aliens in terms of reasoning, they have been set in a category of individuals that are not full US Citizens.
>>
>>74670675
And I also pay a tax for every gallon of gasoline that I burn to help build and maintain those roads, and that doesn't get into privately owned and maintained toll roads. They're mine just as much as they're yours.
>>
>>74670623
Licensing is strict here. We're pretty much entitled to drive in any country, don't even need an "international license"
Roads are congested and busy so it's essential.

The biggest fucking dangers are European lorry drivers from the continent or young lads without licenses I think.
>>
>>74670675
>not US citizens
um what. that is not true at all. where have you heard that?
>>
File: 1433701590.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1433701590.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>>74669838
>Guns

In certain states, it's mandatory to apply and purchase a gun license to own a firearm. Illinois is a large proponent of such legislature.

>Business is regulated you dense fuckwit

I think he's more specifically referring to private structures, not ones for business. As there are more comprehensive inspections and licenses required for businesses, not personal structures.

>>74670123
>The permit to own a gun is to stop retards from owning a gun.

That's strange, my friend whose been to prison multiple times, purchased a firearm just recently. He didn't need a permit for that. But then again, the guy who sold him the gun was running the business out of the back of his 90-something Ford Taurus. I even picked up an automatic AR-15 myself, so I didn't have to deal with the hassle of tax stamps or licenses. Also, he's been busted with firearms as a felon multiple times, and they just keep sending him back to the streets every 1-4 months due to overcrowding/overpopulation in the system. While I don't think he should own a firearm, it doesn't matter what I think because he's just going to buy another one anyway.

And I know like 5+ illegal immigrants who do this strategy too. It's always funny (even ironic) to watch people talk about idealistic laws on how to keep weapons out of criminals hands, yet I see criminals with illegal weapons every day.
>>
>>74670053
Giving your money to someone else would make you less happy and them more.

Does your bill of rights go into detail or is it open to interpretation?
>>
>>74670053
IT's supposed to be life, liberty and property, but Jefferson was too much of a leftie to copy Locke directly.
>>
>>74670887
>and that doesn't get into privately owned and maintained toll roads.
lol no fug off

>>74670923
Supreme Court is in charge of that.

>>74670955
Yeah I am aware

>>74670904
They are prohibited persons. It's in the Penal Code.
>>
>>74669838

They are the worlds fish and I am an inhabitant of this world.

The government does not own them but neither do I. The earth does. The earth has never tried to tax me so fuck you boot licking cunt.
>>
>>74670727
ill grant you the fifth says no person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process.
but "liberty" in this case sounds like "we can imprison you as long as there is a trial" rather than"we can strip you of rights as long as we have a trial"
>>
File: open.jpg (55 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
open.jpg
55 KB, 500x453
>>74671100
You want to talk like that you better start living like this.
>>
>>74670358
Why should a known criminal be released from jail if he is expected to commit crimes again?
>>
>>74670892
Good thing you're bringing in more Orientals.
They're so honest and so strict about following rules, especially on the road.
>>
>>74671047
>appeal to The Supreme Court

Kill yourself, you statist jewish cuckold.
>>
>>74670881
"prohibited persons" are still 100% citizens. there is no such thing as "kind of a citizen but not"

this goes back to the gov not actually having the ability to strip rights but we let them do it anyway
>>
>you have to paid money to the state to be able to drive the car that you just paid plus taxes
>>
>>74671047
Toll roads already exist.
>>
>>74669514
>"Excuse me sir, do you have a license to be riding that horse?"
>>
>>74671313
K bru

>>74671322
Yeah I concede, in fact I just found this gem. What the actual fuck

>According to a 21 Sep 2011 "Open Letter to All Federal Firearms Licensees" from ATF, holders of state-issued medical marijuana cards are automatically "prohibited persons" under 18 U.S.C 922 (g)(3) and "shipping, transporting, receiving or possessing firearms or ammunition" by a medical marijuana card holder is a violation.[12]
>>
>>74669781
/thread

Libertarians are fucking retarded. Libertarianism might (!) work in a society where everyone has an IQ of 140 or more (probably still wouldn't), but never in a society with an average of 100.
>>
>>74670923
Pursuit of Happiness is understood to mean what Fred Maitland said -- live like a law-abiding middle or working class Civil War Through Victorian Englishman. Jews twist it to justify hippie cultists and nutjob celebrities. And nobody but blacks thinks it means "happiness," it's the chance to possibly get it, not a guarantee.
>>
>>74669684
The constitution is not a rule book for us its a rule book for the state. It tells the state the limited things they are allowed to do.
>>
>>74671047
a prohibited person is still 100% a citizen. there is no mention of stripping citizenship anywhere.

and to further my point, if you have a restraining order out on you, you are a prohibited person. many no-felonies can make you a prohibited person. it has nothing to do with "partial citizenship" or some bullshit. the gov just strips peoples rights away
>>
>>74671492
yeah thats some bullshit isnt it
>>
>>74671283
So you are saying all thieves should be jailed forever? That's fine, I just hope you are willing to fit the bill
>>
>>74671792
Unless you are a convicted felon or fear you will become one one day to feed your drug habit, why do you want niggers and junkies to own drugs so bad?
>>
Didn't know this was a liberal board, damn

Apparently without government our oceans would be empty and the worlds wouldn't exist anymore! Thank u Obama
>>
>>74672976
Are you retarded? You don't need to be a liberal to understand some form of goverment must exist and rules need to be made to stop assholes from taking all the fish or wiping out a species. Look at Africa, if those shit skins actually enforced the no hunting cretin animals shot, we wouldn't have so man endangerd species

>But I wanna do what Eva I want wahhhhh
>>
>>74670743
nah, there's always one person working counter with two people in back on break, and people show up without everything they need and the person working the counter is too nice to tell them to fuck off and comeback when they have it.
>>
>>74673406
I'm not going to look at a continent of sub humans to confirm we need government licensing

>spoiler alert: people who want to hunt/fish without a license are already doing it
>>
>>74673642
>Spoiler alert, there would be even more people hunting and fishing if it wasn't illegal.
>Spoiler alert, by your logic if all gins became legal only those who already use guns would have them forgetting the fact that people like me who live in Jew York can't get one legally and don't plan on getting one illegaly but I would get one if it was legal

>Spoiler alert, you must be 12 if you think there doesn't need to be laws
>>
>>74673860
there are laws and they can be enforced without licensing, not even going to attempt to read that 2nd sentence
>>
>>74669781
This. Libertarianism forgets ipthere aren't just a billion people in the world anymore, we're full
>>
>>74669514
its more of a problem that they can buy insurance, and thus register their vehicles, without having a license. having invalid tags on your car is a little easier to enforce than being an unlicensed driver
>>
Licensing is only for tax revenue purposes, it serves no other function.
If a person is incompetent cutting hair, licensing won't help, people will simply stop going to that stylist.
>>
>>74669387
driving isn't a right but a privilege according to the supreme court.
>>
>>74674032
They would be much harder to enforce you retard. Read the thread, in your world every nigger gang member and junkie would have a gun without the fear of a cop arresting them for it
>>
>>74669387
dumb shitposting king
>>
>>74674377
a junkie would spend money on a gun and not drugs....gang members & niggers don't have guns already? Are you just living in a fantasy world or something
>>
>>74669950
It depends on the state but many of the more reasonable one don't require a license on your land but might still impose limits on the number of animals you kill for conservation reasons. Waterways that pass through your property might have similar restrictions just so one asshole doesn't net every fish passing through his property. Private ponds and the like are usually exempt from licenses and limits.
>>
>>74669814
And the 35gpm is there for you to not drop the water table around your neighbors. 35gpm is "fair use".
>>
>>74674537
You seem to forget that if those niggers are caught with a gun they go to jail, in your world they could walk around waving the gun around and the cops can't arrest them l. How dense are you and junkies buy guns because they can easily make the money back from robbing stores plus some. You HAVE to be a teenager
>>
>>74674761
if someone without a criminal record wants to own a gun they can, you act like I'm advocating for no background checks. When you throw in so many rules to buy a gun legally it does nothing but make the black market stronger and give criminals/cartels more power. If a junkie robs a store with a gun he should get arrested

I can see how insecure you are in your argument with all the personal attacks but keep them coming this is fun
>>
>>74675048
And how will the cop know that the nigger had a background check done? Are you saying he will need to carry a piece of paper saying he did and is allowed to have the gun? You know, like a permit you fucking idiot
>>
>>74675956
as long as he doesn't have to pay for it I don't really care. They whole point is that government is making you pay and convincing others it's necessary
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.