[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work at a place called BURGERVILLE >bad mouth your CE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: ss+(2016-05-21+at+11.41.45).jpg (249 KB, 1285x725) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-21+at+11.41.45).jpg
249 KB, 1285x725
>work at a place called BURGERVILLE
>bad mouth your CEO
>I'm making the food so I should be making the profits lol

These Fight for $15ers are a fucking joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Jq7V-SstU
>>
>>74669056
Why does America like corporations holding the VAST majority of our wealth?
>>
>>74669226
Why does an unskilled and completely replaceable burger flipper deserve as much as say a qualified nurse?
>>
>>74669056
>We should raise minimum wage to $15!!!!
>We should tax companies even MORE!!!!
>OMG why is the only company around big corporations? What happened to small shops? It must be those evil corporations destroying small businesses!!!!
>TAX THEM MORE FOR BEING EVIL!!!!
>>
>>74669357
businesses with under 10 employees should have a lower minimum wage
>>
I never see girls who aren't ugly working fast food. This girl has to be an outlier.
>>
>>74669638
In my opinion companies should pay their employees not a fixed minimum wage, but a certain percentage of their profits. Of course this would have to factor in overhead costs and whatnot.
>>
>>74669226
>the VAST majority of our wealth
>our
>>
>>74669712
Of course she is. That's why liberal media is giving her the facetime.
>>
>>74669226
Legislating against it sets up an environment where only those corporations have the wealth needed to exist.

Why do commies hate the middle class?
>>
File: 1446511829804.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1446511829804.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>>74670076
A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>74669333
Trips of truth and logic.
>>
>>74669638
>Everyone starts contracting instead of putting people on a payroll
>>
>>74669056
Well, I'm those stupid kids will wish they hadn't asked for more money when they get laid off and replaced by touchscreen menus
>>
>>74669712
Even then she is still pretty ugly
>>
>>74670379
I'm sure*
>>
>>74669967
>doesn't know the difference between profit and revenue
>thinks his idea should be listened to
>>
>>74669333
Berniefags btfo by abdul-karim mehmet
>>
>>74669226
Then stop buying their shit, idiot.
If you don't like the 1% being so rich, then don't give them your money
>>
>>74669056
I thought for sure she was going to be trans.
>man face
>>
>>74669056
Why do people think they can just get paid more than they deserve?
Why do they think it will have no repercussions for the companies they actually work at.
Do they think companies working on razor thin margins wont have to let most of there workfoce go?
Do they think it wont make it impossible to start a new business and make the economic divide even bigger?
Why are people allowed to vote when they have no idea about anything
>>
>>74669226
Cuckservatives enjoy hating on the lower classes for some strange reason. It's probably just a coping mechanism that allows them to feel good about themselves after blowing Mr. Shekelberg to get some vacation time.
>>
>27 and 26 year olds working full time flippnig burgers

How absolutly depressing
>>
I don't ask for $15 an hour, yet I still can't get a job at Five Guys
>>
I once worked for this restaurant that didn't pay its workers properly.
I was a food runner for over a year, getting paid $25-$40 a day for a working on the weekends while going to school. I was sleeping on the couches of several friends I had and ate only ramen and chef boyarde.

I never complained, I never demanded more, I never became sour. The job sucked and I was treated like crap, but I was still thankful. These kids getting paid $9.00 a day for flipping burgers and serving food do not understand how good they have it. Sure, not as good as their parents but it is still a good life. They have no right to complain if folks who go through so much worse shit do not complain. Life is shit and Liberals think the government can somehow change this by addressing their superfluous entitlements.
>>
>>74670808
Not even fulltime, the avg worker there is working 26 hours a week. If I only had to work about 3 full time shifts a week I'd fucking do so much other shit on the side to try to get my ass off out of Burgerville
>>
File: 1456877696400.gif (762 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1456877696400.gif
762 KB, 300x170
>>74669056
>Nigger literally yells "Das Rite" at 3:10
>>
>>74669056
>"What would you like to be doing ideally?"
>"Hur dur I don't know, I can't think about that kind of stuff cause I'm poor, only rich people can think about improving their lives"

This fucking attitude drives me nuts. If you haven't the time to just think about how you'd like to improve your life while you're mindlessly flipping burgers all day you deserve minimum wage. You will always be slaving away for next to nothing because you have no vision or desire to think about more than tomorrow. I have a friend like this and if he just planned like a week in the future he'd be able to solve his money problems.
>>
>>74669056
Can't watch this shit no more. They only work 26 hours a week. Get a second job bum.
>>
>>74669056
>sometimes I only eat one meal a day
I'm rich and so do I 1-3 days a week. 2 the rest.

The only reason to eat 3 is if you're doing hard manual labor or you're a gluttonous pig blob.
>>
>>74670186
alexander gets it
>>
>>74670186
>A
>SHINING
>ASSHOLE
>>
>>74670580
>implying the 1% even see our money
Protip: the 1% are money movers
>>
>>74671035
This. Fuck them. America used to be all about working. Everyone had at least two jobs before obongo showed up. Can't wait until Trump changes everything back.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmm.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmm.png
21 KB, 900x900
>tfw I make 13/hr working for burger king
>>
>>74669333
>unskilled

If that were true, you wouldn't need a person to do the job.

>completely replaceable

See above. Want shit quality labor? Hire a mexicant.

Oh wait, you're a bongistani. Disregard comment, you're already a 3rd world nation.
>>
>>74671049
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
>/pol/ defending corporations raking in billions of dollars in profit while the taxpayers are forced support people who are not paid a livable wage
color me surprised
>>
File: 1447779084158.png (351 KB, 463x526) Image search: [Google]
1447779084158.png
351 KB, 463x526
>>74669056
>BURGERVILLE
mememagic strikes again

>>74669226
>corporations holding the VAST majority of our wealth?
Politicians and Washington lobbyists make just as many multi-millions like your average Corporate CEO's. I don't hear leftists whining about them
>>
>>74670869
>They have no right to complain if folks who go through so much worse shit do not complain.

Lol. Sounds like you bent over and got fucked in the ass and expect everyone else to do the same so you can pretend it's the way of the world. I don't agree with the $15 an hour either but grow a spine, jesus. $40 a day is barely more than $5 / hour.
>>
>>74671264
Kill yourself my man.

They're unskilled because they're doing what anybody could do. Simply saying "what can I get for you" or making a burger is so goddamn simple it's unreal.
>>
>>74671264
Your logic is broken, and you completely ignored what the Brit anon said;

This person is unskilled, and REPLACEABLE

CEOs are more skilled, and less in supply than a burger flipper.

Simply supply and demand
>>
>>74671264
We actually have robotic systems that can replace burger flippers and cashiers already. They become cost effective at about $12/hr, so we will likely see more projects like the automated Wendy's popping up to put these pathetic entitled brats in their place.
>>
File: 1445789564150.png (980 KB, 1280x636) Image search: [Google]
1445789564150.png
980 KB, 1280x636
Honestly, part of me feels for these people. I get it. I've been there before. I once got second degree burns on my arm and passed out several times while working at McDonalds. 9/10 the managers (who have it rough as well) just scream in your face to suck it up or say shit like "you really wanna file a worker's comp claim and get fired?" It blows. HOWEVER, I would never once have asked to be paid the same as skilled workers. Those and other minimum wage jobs can suck the positivity out of your life. But if you job hop/pull connections like you're supposed to you can climb even without a degree. I started working at McDonalds being paid 7.90 an hour and now after 3 years I work as a clerk for the city prosecutor making 14 dollars an hour. You just have to climb and not want shit handed to you on a silver platter.
>>
>>74671427
Yeah. Your average CEO is highly trained in business while your average burger flipper can barely do basic math. Without CEOs the economy would basically collapse whereas burger flipping morons are entirely replaceable.
>>
>>74671285
Problem is that all fall into income tax meme, ignoring how most of the rich are taxed on capital gains, and game the system to be taxed lower, Nevermind the corporate tax avoidance

They just look at the progressive income tax chart that states 30k income payes x and 250k income pays x+y amount and think its over.
>>
>>74671566
Nice man, how'd you manage to do that?
>>
>>74671371
>I don't hear leftists whining about them
lol you hear about that all the time you fucking idiot
>>
>>74670405

she is not ugly.
>>
>>74671585
Exactly

These entitled retards can't seem to wrap their heads around this.

We need another age that emphasizes masculinity and earning your own bread, rather than having shit handed to you.
>>
>>74669056
She looks manly.

Tell me burgers, doesnt increase minimum wage increase the cost of stuff like rent, grocery and gas? Which in the end is not a net gain?
>>
>>74671285

Not all /pol/ are deluded richfags living in bubbles.

It makes zero sense to claim we're a 1st world nation, while we pay our citizens unlivable wages and funnel all the profits to an untouchable elite.

>>74671392
>what anybody could do

You don't really believe that, do you?
>what is customer service
>what is cooking skill

There is no such thing as unskilled labor. It's a term that gets thrown around here like it actually means something. It does not. If you remain hired, anywhere, it's because you've demonstrated the ability to learn how to do your job, immediately making you a skilled employee.

Now you personally may not find labor positions skill-based, but if that were true we would have animals doing these jobs.

Why do you have no respect for your fellow human beings?

Every time I hear 'WHAT ANYBODY CAN DO11!' I want to slap your mother for raising such a disconnected from reality piece of shit.

Labor runs industry. If you want a shitty labor foundation, look no further than Mexico.

Unless we start paying our labor service a decent wage, we're going to end up just like shitholes like Mexico and Britain.
>>
>>74671734
Toothpaste is right, she's around average
>>
>>74669056
and then they continue with having 990$ per month and work less in return

these fuckers are so dense..
>>
>>74671231
I make 45k/year at wendy's
>>
>>74669056
Sad to see how Michael Cera has fallen on hard times
>>
Claire is a qt

I'd wife her
>>
>>74671427

CEOs are replaceable. Where did you get the silly idea that they weren't?
>>
File: 1210884744020.jpg (7 KB, 122x84) Image search: [Google]
1210884744020.jpg
7 KB, 122x84
>>74670656

Pretty much. I'm sick of the "Everyone else is lazy but IIIIIMMMMMM not" It's a form of masturbation.

>>74670869

Well it's frustrating having a job and still not being able to completely take care of yourself. In a fully capitalist economy that might not be the case. Why call people lazy when people don't control the prices demanded of them? We work for pennies and are asked to live in dollars.

If you're working AT ALL you're contributing to society but that's still not enough for society to even acknowledge your existence. The fuck does society want exactly? If society wants everyone to be that fucking productive why doesn't provide the actual means to do so?

>>74671035

GET ANOTHER JOB AND ANOTHER JOB AND ANOTHER JOB AND ANOTHER JOB!

Where does this fucking end exactly?

You shouldn't have to work 60,765,959 jobs just to fucking not have enough money still. One should be enough. That's economically inefficient for everyone involved. Ideally you should be able to go to work and have enough to live off of with at least a 10% rate of personal profit/disposable income that will go back into the economy.

Blame the government for putting everyone in this position, not the people struggling through it who are just looking for a way out.
>>
>>74671512
And, robots are consistent, never fuck anything up, and do EXACTLY what the customer tells them.
>>
Billions of people worldwide live with less than $2 a day. These minimum wage fast food workers don't realize how lucky they are to live in a first world country like America. In Mexico you will see poor malnourished children eating food out of dumpsters. Minimum wage jobs are merely stepping stones to help give you work experience for better jobs. If you want to be successful in life, then you need to have a plan. Fuck these Bernie supporters.
>>
>>74671812
Anybody can do the job.
Kill yourself fag
>>
>>74671812
Holy shit, have you ever worked a Fast Food job?

I've worked at both Taco Bell and Subway. After about a week or two on the job I knew how to do most everything. It was so fucking easy it's unreal.

If you can't flip burgers or be nice to peopel when pressing buttons you deserve to be in poverty.
>>
the fast food places are lobbying for this so they can automate their shops and also wipe out small businesses due to the inability to afford robots or pay their workers. this has been a corporate plot all along and the left is vying for it.
>>
>>74671910
They don't work 40 hours a week. Your point?
>>
File: 1404752205584.jpg (38 KB, 585x372) Image search: [Google]
1404752205584.jpg
38 KB, 585x372
>>74671585
>this simply isn't true, after 20 years in the industry I can tell you right now the average ceo is good at making up bullshit statistics and kissing ass.

I literally had to explain to our company CEO how to check the numbers in our department that i was head of for 5 fucking years. I worked 5 years with zero oversight because he was too stupid to remember how to use our analytics software, and too proud to ask his department head for a demonstration until 2 weeks ago.

They're all like this. They are some of the least skilled people I've ever worked with, I'd take the 15 dollar burger and mold them into something usable, and they would ultimately have more value.
>>
>>74670496
yeah right?
>>
>>74671611
Taxes aren't the problem here. The reality is that people who are not paid a livable wage in this country (minimum wage is not a livable wage) are forced to rely on SOCIAL SERVICES to survive, which means they are supported by the taxpayers. How is it a better system to have the public responsible for their welfare instead of having these BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS just paying their fucking employees a decent amount of money so that they can take care of themselves?
>>
>>74669056
They sure do pay for.logistics, production, materials, taxes on sales and all out of profit costs like insurance for salaried employees training and safety. ..... yup they just flip the burger
>>
>>74671955
>If you want to be successful in life, then you need to have a plan.
Ha.
>implying they teach this in public school
>>
I'm eating the food and I deserve and apology.
>>
>>I'm making the food so I should be making the profits lol
Wrong. The owner is taking the risk so the owner should be making the profits.
>>
>>74671965
Seriously? I wouldn't doubt it desu.
>>
>>74672028
define livable wage

for the last year i have comfortably lived off 8k
>>
>>74669056

seriously though, what exactly does the CEO do, what does the board of directors do, what do the investors do?

they make the most money. but they don't grow the food. they don't raise the livestock. they don't harvest the crops or slaughter the meat. they don't pack it for shipping. they don't use these ingredients to make the food.

they are not involved in a single part of the process of how a burger ends up being a burger, and yet they make the most money anyway.
>>
>>74670920
like taking another job, as easy as that
>>
>>74669967

>profit splitting

Commission based jobs. How do they work?
>>
>>74671859
She'd probably divorce you after a few years and demand alimony because she's a selfish pig. You can never please Bernie supporters. They are never satisfied.
>>
>>74669056
>no longer school-aged
>working in service
this is the real problem
>>
>>74671896
Sure, but so are literally every other high value positions on the corporate ladder

The only difference, is that the SUPPLY of people with the skills to be a CEO are much smaller than people that flip burgers for a living

This is why these unskilled workers get paid less.

Because they are a larger supply to choose from, the demand and value for their services are going to be significantly lower. This also makes them MORE REPLACEABLE.

People that can be CEOs are in a smaller supply, and thus the demand is higher; they are going to be valued more and as a result; PAID MORE, WHILE BEING LESS REPLACEABLE.

Why am I teaching you basic economics?

You should know this shit already, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1451510886112.jpg (77 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451510886112.jpg
77 KB, 960x1280
>Burgerville
>>
>>74672135
Yeah, in your mom's basement.
>>
>>74669056

Is that a man or a woman?
>>
The road to hell is full of good intentions

Those ignorants not just ignore what are job prizes consequence of, but they even lack foundation knowledge and intelligence to understand a basic explanation that it's the result of the circunstances and not just the company they're working for, market is more complex than an ecosystem

There's just too many seductors with beautifull words that promise paradise on earth for must their support, there's no way to counter in short term
>>
>>74669638
it's like that in oklahoma.
>>74669056
it's always amusing to ask people who want a 15 dollar minimum wage 'why not $50?
>>
>>74672168
who bought the livestock? who bought the ingredients and coordinated their move to each location? who provided the start up money to build the location and train the employees?

just because you can't see beyond your own nose does not make your shitty perception reality

>>74672289
I haven't lived with my mother since i turned 18
>>
File: jim-harbaugh-enraged.jpg (24 KB, 664x498) Image search: [Google]
jim-harbaugh-enraged.jpg
24 KB, 664x498
>>74669056
>25 and 26 year Olds working at a fast food joint.
>only works 26 hours a week but complains about not enough money.

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>74670635

> it will never happen to me

t. Every liberal ever
>>
>>74671910
1 job enough exactly, a 40 hour job.

also
>take a student job
>live like a student

if you are worth more than your 9$/hour than take another job, cunts
>>
>>74671688
Mostly getting to know people I work with/ knowing how to kiss ass in an interview. For example, I made a friendly acquaintances with a guy at McDonalds who's friend was getting him a gig at a restaurant that paid two dollars more. Three months later I hear from said acquaintance on the street the restaurant is short staffed, I ask the guy to tell me a bit about his boss. Find out the boss runs boy scout camps. Apply for interview with acquaintance as reference and during the interview I talked about how I got Life Scout in high school. From there I made friends with that boss (we became good drinking buddies). That boss quit after a year and the new one sucked ass. Talk to old boss 6 months later when he's back in town, he tells me about his uncle who's a prosecutor and needs an assistant. Quit my shitty janitor job at the time and apply for clerk job using new ass kissing knowledge. Get hired before I even walked out the door.
>>
>1050 dollars not a livable wage
I live off of 750 dollars a month in a country where the cost of living is about twice as high.
Fucking Americans need to stop crying and be happy they have a job to begin with.
>>
>>74669967
Some companies do that with a proportional share of stock as payment

My bud had an internship with a company that paid her her is small packages. I was so jealous.
>>
I live nicely on 13.68/hour, but I also work hard and don't pop out babies. I've worked in food, only the main line cook deserves anything near that, and they weren't even quality eateries. If you want more money, apply yourself.
>>
>>74669226
>what is return on capital
>I have a childlike understanding of economics
>>
>>74670869
Most people don't realize just how privileged they are, and don't know how to live poor.
They were never actually taught the value of money so they think they deserve to be rich for doing nothing the bare minimum.

Yes fast food is the bare minimum. They can be stressful jobs, but compared to anything that requires any real talent, or training it's a cake walk.
>>
>>74672372
Sure, kid.
>>
>>74669056

Did she buy the meat, create the recipe, own the building, pay electricity, manage payroll, set up advertisement, pay franchising fees, etc etc etc

What does she think owners and management of? Jerk off all day?
>>
why do you all these niggers have latest smartphone that costs around 1000 bux if they complain they can barely pay food and rent
>>
>>74671721
>lol you hear about that all the time you fucking idiot
Right because you hear leftists occupying and protesting at Washington DC and infront of politicians million dollar houses and offices ALL THE TIME right fucktard?
>>
>>74672211
True

Thanks, anon. I need someone every so often to kick me back into place
>>
>>74671566
how would you feel if a min wage of 15$ is established and all those lazy flippers are getting paid the same as you?
>>
>>74672593
>kid meme hasn't died out

get with the times grampa
>>
>>74669056
$15 USD = ~$21 AUD
Thats higher than many hard working aussies getting paid, these fucking burger flippers need to wind their necks in.
>>
File: 1396833397813.jpg (15 KB, 407x364) Image search: [Google]
1396833397813.jpg
15 KB, 407x364
>>74671987

My point is the government says if you work 40 hours a week your employer has to pay you benefits so employers JUST WONT GIVE YOU THOSE HOURS.

You don't blame the governments dumb rule.

You don't blame the cheap skate managers.

You blame the person who suffers from it.

That's the fucking point.
>>
>>74669056
>mid 20s
>making minimum wage

sorry m8s but you fucked up in life if you can't do better by now.
>>
File: Vehicular Suicide.png (503 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vehicular Suicide.png
503 KB, 1280x720
>>74672647
Pic related
>>
>>74672710
we need to punch their dicks in
>>
>>74672662
Let me put it this way, the average cost of rent in the US is about 950 dollars a month. Let's assume you pay half of that because you live in some rat infested shithole. That means you have about 50 dollars a week for food and zero for other expenses. That isn't living comfortably. That's poverty.
>>
>>74672752
Then get a second job to get a total of 40 hours a week.
>>
>>74672810
also, it would destroy any incentive for people just like you to become better and pursue. everyone goes back to flipping..
>>
>>74669967
And what happens when the company is not profitable for a period, and the mortgage payment is due?
>>
>26 hours a week

I know guys who came from Vietnam and worked that much during highschool then 3x much at lower wage over the summer. Now there engineers.

What joke. Fuck these entitled kids.
>>
what a cutie patootie
>>
>>74672647

Might as well just quit my job where I worked my way up to $13.50 and go flip some burgers for more money.
>>
>>74671264
>unskilled
>wouldn't need a person to do the job

anyone could walk in and start the job. It doesn't require skill and little more than the ability to draw breath.

Soon it won't need that either.

http://www.businessinsider.com/momentum-machines-burger-robot-2014-8

Of course these people will still continue to breed and drain society more.
>>
>>74669056
26.. flipping burgers...
Damn...

Dat's jobs for teenagers who want to earn some on the side here. The exception is Oslo where there is only niggers and shitskins.

But damn, sorry you need a 2nd job. The iceniggers had two jobs + farmshit/fishingshit on the side before the crisis.

You shouldn't get rich from flipping fucking burgers, that's just a rotation teenager job
>>
>>74671987
The company should have a few full tine workers rather than many more part-timers. The problem is that part-time employees cost less per hour on average.
>>
>>74673040
well, your wage will also be raised ;^)
>>
>>74672252
CEO and executive pay has very little impact on the overall profit of a fast food chain, a minimum wage increase on the other hand certainly does, pic related explains it.

Overall the whole "hur dur CEOs make too much!" meme is completely irrelevant to a discussion of the cost of increasing minimum wage.
>>
>>74673118
Blame Obama
>>
>You shouldn't be flipping burgers because you're 26

I know you niggers aren't employed because you clearly don't know how the job market is looking.
>>
>>74672373
I know what you're getting at, but usually the employer has a certain amount of hours to distribute amongst all the employees, including themselves.

However, why they don't get a second job to fill up their schedule is beyond me. Or at least go to school or learn a skill. It seemed like no one in that video was doing anything.
>>
>>74672906
>Rent is 950 a month
Stop living like an unintelligent person. Single bedrooms/studio apartments in my college town are 500 tops. Even if it is 950 (I pay 850 for my 3 bedroom) where you live either you have two options to lower the cost of living. One, get a girlfriend, doing so has saved me vast amounts of money. Rent, food, everything is split. If she's in the same situation as you all she'll expect is a nice 40 dollar date once a month or so, which is fine given how much you'll save. Option two, get a roommate, same argument only you won't bone or have to offer emotional support.
>>
>>74673219
Well someone has to work at Walmart and mcdonalds. We can't all actually be CEOs like the education meme says.
>>
File: 1445314439372.jpg (108 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
1445314439372.jpg
108 KB, 600x369
>>74673272
>a girlfriend has saved me vast amounts of money
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>74673219

You've fucked up tremendously if the only job you can get at 26 is flipping burgers. It means that you are unskilled and uneducated. You're worthless to employers.
>>
>>74673272
Where do you live? Studio in ca is 1500
>>
>>74673136

>"lol just print money to give it to the poor"
>>
>>74673136
These entitled people need a straw man to burn, that's all.

And apparently, a basic course in economics again
>>
>>74670379
Touchscreen is so much better, a shitty fast food place is the last place where I would want to interact with people. I also always go for the self checkout at stores.
>>
File: 1463844927858.png (17 KB, 578x548) Image search: [Google]
1463844927858.png
17 KB, 578x548
>>74671264
>a fast food worker is as equally skilled as a nurse
>>
This is such trash. Burgerville is a great chain, I hope they don't bend to the greed and stupidity of these children.
>>
>>74673368
>He doesn't date intelligent and sympathetic women
I know most people around here are brainwashed by the Keks Going Their Own Way meme, but I swear on my life getting a girlfriend started saving me over 200 dollars a month from what I was spending before. That extra 200 went right back into improving home life via buying better appliances.
>>74673439
Ohio
>>
>>74673272
I used the average rent. It has nothing to do with me. And you're still basically living in poverty. So enjoy that lifestyle. Your girlfriend will leave you for having zero ambition.
>>
The $15 fags here in Phoenix babble in broken English about how they can't support a family of five anchor brats on minimum wage.
>>
>>74671914
Having worked actual customer service, the customer doesn't know what the fuck they want half the time.

Based on a true story:

>I want tickets to show
Okay, upstairs or downstairs? What's your budget here? Want dinner with that?
>Uhhh...
Alrighty, here, I have two here for this amount
>Okay, sure, take credit?

And then I give them shit seats because they are wearing a Bernie Sanders TShirt. The guy behind him who was talking about Neptunia to his friend gets good seats.

Fuck I hate people. I think I need to change jobs.
>>
>>74670165
Because the existence of a comfortable middle class goes against their dichotomy of the world being made up only of greedy corporate fat cats and disenfranchised workers
>>
File: Projector.jpg (60 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Projector.jpg
60 KB, 1000x667
>>74673598
>>
Why don't they get a better job that will pay them more?
>>
>>74669056
i actually started my job at carls jr ive never ddone fast food before and my first day there. wow. i came home tired as fuck and there were just none stop customers. i wanted to walk out because i was just thrown onto the job. i didnt and im actually feeling anxiety about going back
>>
>>74673779
Cause they're entitled little shits with literally no skills.

They're flipping burgers into their mid 20s.
>>
>>74673575
So you spend $5100 a year solely on rent, which leaves $2900 for food, transportation, clothing, utilities, emergencies, recreation etc... I'm sure your intelligent and sympathetic girl is very happy living well below the poverty line with you. And she'll probably be thrilled when she accidentally gets pregnant and you're forced to support a child on a budget so tight even third-worlders have more wiggle room.

Not like what you're saying has anything at all to do with my original argument by the way.
>>
File: Lady Liberty Is Chained.jpg (77 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
Lady Liberty Is Chained.jpg
77 KB, 592x592
>>74669226
>Why does America like corporations holding the VAST majority of our wealth?

Women are responsible for 80% of the consumer economy in the United States.

Ask them.

Also ask the Jews make up about 2.5 percent of the population but account for 54% - 62% of the top 1%.

"If I say the top 1% has too much money, I'm a commie ... If I say WHO that top 1% is, I'm a Nazi ... "
>>
>>74672906
fucking moron.. if rent is that high than the price of burgers is also higher in that region and your wage will also be higher

>what is law of one price
>what's arbitrage

you sir, are a poor pleb by choice
>>
>>74671264
>I don't know what unskilled labor means

Fuck off child
>>
>>74673385

You'd be surprised.
>>
>>74673876
I just got to the 4:40 timestamp where she answers the question. Her answer was basically:
>it's either this, McD's or another restaurant

How about literally any other industry besides food service? It makes no sense to me
>>
can someone explain to me why they're working only 26 hours a week ? That's less then 6 hours per day with 2 days off
>>
>>74669056
What accent is Bernie Sanders speaking? I hate it
>>
>>74669333
Better question: why does the nurse make so little?
>>
File: K8fIzCj.png (174 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
K8fIzCj.png
174 KB, 450x290
>>74673924
>"If I say the top 1% has too much money, I'm a commie ... If I say WHO that top 1% is, I'm a Nazi ... "
>>
>>74674158
romanian calculation everyone
>>
>>74674221
old man
>>
>>74673779
When you were in school and you did a mediocre project, you got a mediocre mark and if you wanted a better mark you did a better job of your project. Then the "it's the taking part that counts" crowd came in and doing something mediocre was rewarded with a better mark than it deserved. The people who went to school during that period now think they deserve better pay for doing a mediocre job. I hope she enjoys her replacement by a robot within the next month or so.
>>
>Closer to 30 than 20
>working in BUGERVILLE
>Expect to be treated as a skilled professional.
>>
>>74674221
Brooklyn, it's a sub area of NYC
>>
>>74674158

I don't know about that business specifically, but a lot of businesses cap your hours at 26-29 so you don't hit 30; at that point, the employer is responsible for your healthcare as part of Obamacare. So companies look to fill their hours by hiring a lot of part timers.
>>
>>74674003
Clarify please.
>>
>>74674221

Jew Yorker
>>
>>74674296
>britcuck analogies
The quality of her work has absolutely nothing to do with how much she gets paid. Fuck off ahmed
>>
>>74674133
Yeah, that's exactly the problem. They want the solution to come to them (i.e. living wage) instead of putting their big boy pants on and doing something decent for themselves.

There are definitely jobs in the PNW. I didn't go to college, haven't been unemployed since highschool, and am making ~$60k.

Bernie is just throwing gas on the fire, making people think that they're entitled to free lunch.
>>
>>74674248
That's not a little.
Have you met most nurses?
They are some of the most superstitious and dumb people I've met. The black ones anyway
>>
>>74674403
what do you do to make so much?
>>
You're not supposed to live comfortably working a bottom of the barrel minimum wage shit job. You are worthless and need to get the fuck out of that job and move the fuck up.

Work extra hours, do more, volunteer more, get noticed, stand out. Don't sit in your fucking 9 to 5 job, bitching about your 26 hour work week, and how you only make 8 dollars an hour when you sell 10 hamburgers over the course of 8 hours and make the company a whopping 10 dollars after they pay you for your minimum time there.

These people are so fucking out of touch.

But they have always been, I guess. They want more for less.
>>
>>74674315

>"it's hard to find skilled burger scientists nowadays, unless they have 5 years working experience in the burger laboratory I really can't hire them" says increasingly nervous Burgerville CEO
>>
File: Confused Don.jpg (22 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
Confused Don.jpg
22 KB, 400x460
>>74673911
You're inferring a multitude of things here, so let me break them all down.
>If you live at or below the poverty line your GF will leave you!
Well fuck me Jimmy I guess poor people don't ever get married. Not like we have a bunch of poor families in this country. Those children must all be living in a divorced/fatherless household by your logic. All women are destined to marry rich people.
>implying my yearly income is less than $8,000
If you read my earlier posts you'd know that isn't true, but what can I expect from a MGTOW shitposter?
>Getting accidentally pregnant
What is birth control? Planned Parenthood isn't fully defunded and most people living in poverty can get cheap pills there. Also abortions exist. But keep projecting more.
>>
>>74669056
DUDE WEED
>>
>>74674248
nurses here make at least $35/hr working regular hours

$50/hr overnights and weekends

and this is in part of the country that has the lowest wages on average
>>
>>74674443
>They are some of the most superstitious and dumb people I've met.

This is the absolute truth. I'm an essay writing tutor online and no one is as retarded as nurse's when it comes to writing, other than foreigners learning the language. I wouldn't doubt that a solid percentage of them are functionally illiterate. And yeah, it's always the ones named Laquandadisha that are the worst.
>>
>>74674400
Quality will get you noticed. I've seen people complimenting really nice cashiers, leaving notes for management if they were treated well, etc. I knew a girl who got promoted to co-team lead in a month working at McDonalds and then manager in half a year. She went from making minimum wage to 15 an hour, started her associates for Counseling, and is going to start working at child therapy centers.
>>
File: 1463765694711.jpg (245 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1463765694711.jpg
245 KB, 600x849
>>74669056
>>
>>74674473
Why are they complaining about having not enough money when they are only working 26 hours?
>>
>>74674676
Because they want to work this shit job with limited hours and make the same amount of money they would have if they worked 40-60 hours.
>>
>I complain about working 26 hours a week, but I don't use the other 50 or so hours I'm awake each week to better myself or my employability

If you have a computer, there is no reason not to better yourself and learn some marketable skills. Instead, these faggots sit around smoking weed all day and feeling sorry for themselves.
>>
File: Labor 1.jpg (139 KB, 467x583) Image search: [Google]
Labor 1.jpg
139 KB, 467x583
>>74674627
>>
>>74673598
>averages apply to all people at all times and all locations

i weep for you
>>
>>74673575
You're full of shit or you both are very fat, unattractive, no social life, losers.

Any girl that's 6/10 and above wants to go places during the weekends=spending money.

You a fat loser who stays home all the time?
>>
File: WhoMovedMyCheeseCover.jpg (25 KB, 251x398) Image search: [Google]
WhoMovedMyCheeseCover.jpg
25 KB, 251x398
I got a book for these minimum wage workers who probably own an iphone yet complain about barely being able to pay for rent.

Read it.
>>
>>74673136
It's faster just to as a liberal that if CEOs are paid so much and so unfairly, then why don't they just become a CEO?

I kind of feel sorry for these people honestly, their own jaded and warped view of the world is exactly what keeps them down in those jobs to begin with.

In fact it's worse than that because even if they get what they want which is a massive increase in min wage, then it's going to drive up the cost of living enormously. Because not only does their wage have to go up but the people who were skilled to earn over min wage but now can earn that with an easier job or with less investment need to be paid more in order to stay where they are, it drives up the relative cost of everything. That means massively higher living costs and they wont be better off.

It's sad as well because should these people put an equal amount of effort into their own lives and the value they represent to employers they'd all be better off, but instead they waste it on unions and activism. They are their own worst enemy.
>>
File: 1462129499470.png (141 KB, 680x528) Image search: [Google]
1462129499470.png
141 KB, 680x528
>>74674989
>You a fat loser who stays home all the time?
>>
>>74669056

Propper dressed Claire couls easy be a 9.
She remembers me of a girl.....
>>
why don't they just get better jobs if they want more money?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>74669226
It's a free market, maaan.
Corporations have to have the """"liberty"""" to fuck you over, maaaan.
You should have been in cohorts with the elite, but sucks for you, paaaal, you're a millennial and not a boomer, maaaan.
Shall Not Infringe on my liberties, maaaan.
This liberty talk sound like it will lead to an anarchy, but I swear it's not going to, maaaan..
Etc...
>>
She's pretty cute. I'd pay $15 an hour to nut in her.
>>
>>74674531
You literally said that you live off 8k. Sounds like you were full of shit
>>
>>74671910
Man I miss old Dexter's Lab.
>>
>>74675037
The cost of living wouldn't go up enormously. Oh no that thing that cost $5 now cost $5.25.
>>
File: dust7.jpg (108 KB, 602x915) Image search: [Google]
dust7.jpg
108 KB, 602x915
>>74675163
>>
>>74675196
Don't bother, any man knows when you start dating girl you don't end up saving more money.
>>
>>74669056
I'll share a story on this:

>min wage introduced to Germany in 2015
>finished my bachelors in summer and applied for my masters
>got declined and didn't want to waste time in my parent's house, till summer semester to start
>6 months time, will do an internship yeah!
>at least 40 declines for my applications, most of them due to the fact that I am not a student anymore and companies are obliged to pay me minimum wage, even though I don't want any fucking payment for an internship that'll give me any job I want later on

>ended up working kind of "illegal" in one of the biggest companies on this gay earth
>libs just made my life a little harder..
>>
>>74669056
So they got three stupid meme kids from that generation who happen to also be unambitious and shitty. Great. I feel like one of the only actually hard working 25 year olds here. My generation and kids younger than me suck. They are all entitled little shits.
They want 15 an hour so they can keep being unambitious little shits. They want
>better places to live
>more junk food booze and drugs with the disposable income
>concert tickets
>gas money to just go lol roadtrip so randum
>couple decides to make babby cause lol we can afford it we make 15 an hour nao

What it should be used for
>saving
>buying better stuff for yourself to improve quality of life.
>instead of cheap breakable shit like cheap kitchen gadgets or get stuff fixed around your place or fix your car and maintain it properly and buy quality stuff
>getting everyone off govt. Benefits cause its draining our economy.
>affording college to get more skilled to have a better job.

All giving an entitled unambitious short sighted little shits is gonna do is just make things worse. It doesnt matter if we give them 30 an hour. If they dont want to go anywhere in life they wont do anything but burn the money on stupid shit and ask for more cause they still cant pay rent get better jobs or feed themselves or their new child but they will have cool clothes and the newest playstation and still whine and wonder why they are still poor.
>>
File: 1373408999215.jpg (11 KB, 242x209) Image search: [Google]
1373408999215.jpg
11 KB, 242x209
>>74675271
Yea, I knew he was bullshitting when he said
>she cuts my food cost in half!
I guess she is paying for food that she doesn't eat?
>>
>>74675246
how can one chink be so based?
>>
>Retard formerly worked at a machine shop making decent money.

>Instead of learning to program the machines or go into management, he takes a job at a burger joint.

>What's your dream job?
>Durr...dunno lol...

Their problem is that they have no ambitions or reasons to improve themselves.

This is why they're making minimum wage at a burger joint at age 25.

They want shit handed to them.
>>
>>74675322
in addition to your last sentence

>eternal plebs
>>
File: 1398965206844.jpg (94 KB, 544x479) Image search: [Google]
1398965206844.jpg
94 KB, 544x479
>>74675309
>forcing companies to pay people for work is a bad thing
You are such a fucking idiot. Living off daddy's money and you think that your opinion matters
>>
File: stalin enduring legacy.jpg (22 KB, 225x346) Image search: [Google]
stalin enduring legacy.jpg
22 KB, 225x346
>>74671427

Ideal society would look more like an army, then a market place.

Most peoples view of how the world should work is screwed up.
>>
>>74674133
The problem is that these people have zero ambition. For them, it's just a filler job until their REAL career starts, except that they have NO actual career plan. I worked with plenty of these fucks who only showed up for a paycheck and then would complain about not getting requested days off, the boss hounding them, etc,.. Meanwhile they're doing the bare minimum of work, coming in late and just generally being shitty people. It's fucking ridiculous. I actually HAVE a career plan and my job is a filler job, yet I've been promoted twice and am now making salary while I go to school, but I'M the bad guy for "sucking up to the boss". You don't get ahead in this world unless you play the game, and these people either don't understand it or refuse to accept it.
>>
File: 1411838171658.gif (2 MB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
1411838171658.gif
2 MB, 530x300
>>74669056
Cuck. That's really all that needs to be said.

>The CEO should live in opulence for doing literally nothing while I make all his money for him
What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
>>
>>74675451
My personal experience has been once you have years of experience at a certain job. It's hard to get into a new career. Once you start adding things like Bills you have to pay. It gets harder. Yeah it's easy to pretend that every person who works at a McJob is weed smoker that lives at home, but that just isn't true.
>>
Wages in the US have been stagnant for the past 30+yrs compared to the growth in higher paid individuals. Everyone should be paid more besides the top earners as they've been getting pay increases like crazy.

/pol/ loves to suck that rich dick.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>Burgerville

Lol you honestly cannont falsify that crap
>>
>>74674676
Because for some reason, everyone forgot that life isn't fair. They want to be living in a house with a nice car while only working 26 hours a week at the minimum wage. These people have no drive and no ambition but think they should have it as good as people who do.
>>
File: 1446600517726.jpg (158 KB, 853x875) Image search: [Google]
1446600517726.jpg
158 KB, 853x875
>>74674627
>I'm lucky to pocket a few pennies
Every time
>>
>>74675762
It is brainwashing. People love the idea of a free market so much they don't realize how incredibly rigged our current market is.
>>
>>74675835
>working 26 hours a week at the minimum wage.

Really enjoying this meme.
>>
>>74669056
Dear minimum wage scumbag. You can have the profits when you put up the capital to run the fucking business. Try making the food without a grill or a roof over your head you cunt.
Yes I mad
>>
>>74675676
Christ /pol/ loves to talk themselves up on a chinese cartoon board
>>
>>74675835
>The muh not fair argument
Deal with your immigration and racial replacement with dignity and don't ever bitch about jews ever again. After all, life isn't fair.
>>
>>74669056
The faggot with the hat and the grey jacket:
>They're making a lot of money aaand uhhh I'm not making a lot of money and MY WORK is what's making them a lot of money

Are these people really this fucking retarded or are they just fishing for gibs? Or both?

I seriously wish all economically illiterate people who try to posture as though they have any clue as to what they're talking about would fucking die in a pit of spikes and fire. The world would be much better off.
>>
File: burgerville1.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
burgerville1.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
Look at that frog
>>
>>74675918
did you watch the video?
>>
>>74675923
That is the Trick that this guys is talking about.

>>74675914

I could probably get a loan to open up a burger place right now, but since I live in a town that is filled with Franchise fast food places. The market is always stacked against me.
>>
>>74669967
>certain percentage of their profits
So these faggots can then complain about the variability of their paychecks and also not getting paid at all at times when the company in unprofitable? Yeah, brilliant idea.
>>
>>74675980
The difference is, is that the crux of the argument for a higher min wage is literally "it's not fair that we can't live comfortably off of our bottom of the barrel job".
>>
>>74675556
an internship dude, after my masters I can have any job, I think that's worth more than a few pleb-bucks
>>
>>74675124
Properly* dressed
could easily*
she reminds* me
>>
>>74675835
Considering college is more expensive than ever, with the worst job market in decades, most people can't afford to go to school, and those who do, realize they're slaves to interest.

Starting a business is hard with all of the legal hoops, and it costs more money (which is harder to get) than 20, 30, 40 or 50 years ago.

My father is a 20 year air force veteran, with disability preference, and a master's degree, and he can't get a job earning over 40k a year.
>>
>>74675676
>play the rigged game, goyim!
>FUCK YOU FOR SAYING IT'S RIGGED! IT IS NOT RIGGED! I'M A FUCKING BILLIONAIRE AND I STARTED IN THE DIRT LIKE ALL BILLIONAIRES! RAGS TO RICHES, BITCHES!
Nah m8, you're just a fucking cuckold and proud. You make Sweden look manly.

>Meanwhile they're doing the bare minimum of work
Minimum labor for minimum pay, faggot. This proves that the job your asshole boss wants done isn't worth the labor the workers have to offer and they're consequently not getting paid enough to give a shit. If you think duh market determines value, you need to remember there are TWO sides in the market, seller AND consumer. It's not just a seller despotism.

>>74676203
There is no difference. You're just a faggot.
>>
>>74676240
thanks mate.
>>
>beg for higher minimum wage
>get replaced by machine
>some learn to build/maintain machine, most just lose their job
>welfare tax goes up
>everyone loses
>>
>>74671910
>The fuck does society want exactly?
What the rich WANT is for you to work for ZERO dollars - literal slavery and for them to pocket ALL the money. That's exactly why we're moving toward that system more every day.

>Blame the government for putting everyone in this position
WRONG. Blame the rich for pocketing millions a year while you work three jobs and have to live off of foodstamps to get by.
>>
>>74669056
>My work is what's making them a lot of money

If you feel bad in the way your employer is treating you in what they are paying you then go find another job or become self employed that way you can pay yourself whatever wage you believe is right.
>>
>>74670869
Ah, another proud cuck. Nobody should follow your slave mentality model. You're the kind of retard society needs rid of.
>>
>only works 26 hours a week
>wants 15 dollars an hour
Fucking lazy pricks.
I work 3 13 hour shifts as an EMT with plenty of overtime available and I only make 11.85 after my recent raise.
Started at 10.25.
Our training officers don't make than much money
>>
>>74676203
Any real reason why they shouldn't live comfortably ? You act like they want Lamborghini. When they just want to be able to go to the doctors.
>>
>>74676204
They're only pleb-bucks because you have other people paying for your expenses you fucking idiot. There are people that need that money to survive
>>
File: 1458760371780.jpg (55 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
1458760371780.jpg
55 KB, 625x351
>>74676270
>there are TWO sides in the market, seller AND consumer
That's what the market is, you stupid fuck. Jesus Christ, go back to fucking plebbit, you economically illiterate retarded fucking loser. I tell from your post that you're a fucking moron who's going absolutely nowhere in life. Seriously, kill yourself buddy.
>>
>>74669967
>certain percentage of the profits

so is there a de facto cap on the number of people you can hire, or does that percentage go down each time someone else gets hired?
>>
>>74676630
Yeah, and you're missing the point. If I don't think my labor is getting a fair value, I DON'T WORK FOR YOUR JEW ASS. Fortunately, the collapse of the economy has made it much more of an employee job market than an employer one like it used to be where employers would literally tell you what hair style you were allowed to possess. Now they don't even do drug screenings because nobody gives a shit about them anymore.

>>74676630
>economically illiterate
The surest way to know someone who knows fuck all about economics is for them to brag about knowing about economics.
>>
File: 1450146558191.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1450146558191.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
>>74671264
>If that were true, you wouldn't need a person to do the job.

but you don't need a person to do the job, that's precisely why there is an argument in favour of automation in the fast food industry
>>
>>74669226
They provide goods that people pay for
>>
>>74669056
Robot replacements can not come soon enough.
>>
>>74669056
they make $75,000,000 a year
1300 employees * $9.60/hr * 26 hrs * 52 weeks = about $17,000,000
if they raise that to $15, it will mean employees literally eat up a third of all revenue per year, and this is a business that apparently prides itself on natural, presumably-expensive ingredients
stupid fucking liberals
>>
>>74676608
if my parents would not have paid for my living expenses the government would have or I'd have taken another loan. literally, everyone can have everything in cuckmany, but ppl keep complaining

I am sorry for you being poor, but that's not my problem, nor that of any business owner but only yours
>>
>>74671962

>be nice to people when pressing buttons you deserve to be in poverty.

Pretty sure i can't. Please lets be honest, even at fast food they only employ people with ABOVE AVERAGE social skills. All 3 people in the video also have it obviously.

Please don't ignore the fact that as it comes to social skills, these `burger flippers` are usually above average.

Making it look like they are the lowest of the low is dishonest and will, unjustly, make people rejected for the job because they are slightly below average, believe they are absolute morons, they are not.
>>
>>74676944
idk where you live, but no bank here gives out personal loans.
>>
>>74669056
Someone needs to explain, that there is a food chain, and they should learn to accept their position on it.
If you're 27, and working PART-TIME, and NOT a doctoral student, then guess what?
YOU'VE PEAKED!
>>
>>74676575
You are working a job that almost anybody off the street can do. Why should I pay you $15 an hour when you can be replaced by any 16 year old that walks through the door? If you want to make more money then work hard in your shitty job and promote. Minimum wage jobs have never been for people looking to make a living, they've always been filler jobs for students and the dregs of society.
>>
>>74676802
I have my PhD from U of Chicago, but think what you want, you fucking loser. You're going nowhere in life, so the more quickly you realize how much of a failure you are, the more quickly you can expedite your own suicide.
>>
why doesn't she just become a prostitute and make 10 times what shes making now?
>>
>>74673439
I used to live in Isla Vista, was renting a duplex for fucking $1800 a month. I live in Ohio now and my mortgage on my house is only $620 a month, 1/2 acre yard 4bed 2bath 2 car garage house.
>>
>>74676946
>Above average

No, you just need to not be an autistic faggot.
>>
>>74677002
student loans, I had to take one to attend a fancy private uni. after studying I might need 2 years to pay it off
>>
>>74669056
>TYT

No thanks
>>
>>74677079
I'm pretty sure fucking 'challenged' people, is against some sort of law.
>>
File: 15f.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
15f.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>74669056
>25, 26, and 22 year olds making $9.25/hr
Wow, how about they start by getting your shit together.

It's no one's fault but their own that they're still working a job that's meant for a teenage part-timer in high school so that said teenager can pay their cell phone bill.

Doesn't anyone look inward for the root causes of their problems anymore?
>>
>>74677285
you might also need consent from her parents then I assume..
>>
>>74677354
getting their* shit together
>>
>>74669226

>our

Literal faggot weak wageslave.

The law of the world is the law of the jungle.

You do business you win you believe some faggot's lies and demand "your"
>>
>>74669226
Because we've been brainwashed by corporate media.

Evidence: this thread
>>
>>74671812
EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS FRESH FUCKING PASTA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>74672373
>>only works 26 hours a week but complains about not enough money.

Isn't this because of obamacare?
>>
>>74672915

Do you live in reality? Or are you a NEET living off mommy and daddy?

Do that and watch when Job 2 books you for Saturday and Job 1 asks you to work Saturday and you can't because you're already working another job. Job 1 is going to be a little bitch about it and threaten to fire you over not working for them or cut your other hours back, we're they're the ones that won't provide with you enough hours in the first place so you had to go get a second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth job.

Instead of a clusterfuck, you should be able to just work in one place and get everything you need out of it. That's efficient and works better. It's worked in the past when we didn't regulate the economy so much.

>>74673272

>Stop living like an unintelligent person

Yes, because you got the How To Live Like An Intelligent Person Memo and the rest of us magically missed out on that one.

Again, you don't set the prices, your local market does. Why do you hold people responsible for shit they have no control over?

Why is the rent so high? Because normie fucks with girlfriends can't just live in a normal apartment, they have to have A LUXURY APARTMENT and so the market caters to them, whose parents are probably paying for it not even them so that skews the actual budgetting of actual people paying for themselves.

Your plans hench of bringing another person into the equation and THAT IS NOT A GIVEN. You can't just go rope a girlfriend or a roommate. And you shouldn't have too. You should be able to work a job and have enough money to pay for yourself completely.
>>
>>74671812
A shaved monkey could flip burgers.Those fuckers don't even deserve $7.25/hr.
>>
>>74675243
>The cost of living wouldn't go up enormously. Oh no that thing that cost $5 now cost $5.25.

Well anything which is created primarily through cheap human labour with minimum other costs is going to pretty much double in price if you double the wage the business has to pay.

The entire supply chain will be effected so even businesses that don't employ many people but do buy things in a supply chain will have higher costs and so have to put their product prices up.

When one thing costs $0.25 more that's fine, when the entire enconomy is going up significantly then it's a problem.

And who does raising costs of living effect the most? The people with least money of course. Most people with good jobs are going to see relative wage increases as the min wage goes up because there has to be enough of a demand for highly skilled workers, as min wage goes up people are more likely to skip education and make better paid jobs harder to fill thus increasing the value of those jobs and the wages they pay.

This literally just shoots themselves in the foot.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.