[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The future of holland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 620x387
How does it feel that Holland will be like this in 50 years
>>
>>74668270

Islam would fix whites, and whites would fix Islam

prove me wrong.
>>
>>74668270
you know the upside is that as a white man if you become islam all those liberal sluts will sleep with you in a heart beat.
>>
>>74668270
no man not gonna happen
>>
>>74668270
he is from the UK
>>
>>74669010
islam would fix some of the problems with degeneracy, yes
but islam has some problems that are innate and unsolvable. if you could change islam that much, you might as well call your new religion something different.

>dick mutilation
>autistic belief levels in invisible skynigger, complete with chimpouts when confronted with bantz
>no-fun-allowed mentality
>anti-science and anti-progress

So no. Let's fix christianity/atheism and stick with that.
>>
>>74668270
wayne rooney lads
>>
Amsterdam is a hellhole.

This is my first time here and it's literally the most hellish place I've ever been in my life. I don't know why so many rich people are walking around this shithole.
>>
>>74669010
>Albanians
>Kosovar
>Bosniaks
>""""""""fixed"""""""""
>>
>>74668270
Nice proxy, 3rd world faggot.
>>
>>74668270
that's a brit tho

and what the fuck kind of ground does a white guy living in Aruba have to stand on to laugh at other countries' diversity
>>
File: 3519729720.jpg (74 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
3519729720.jpg
74 KB, 1024x684
It's not going to happen.

SGP is going to be the largest party next year.

Here are some of the viewpoints of the SGP.

>The SGP is a reactionary party and anti-democratic in its principles

> It has traditionally opposed universal suffrage, seeking to replace this with a form of "organic suffrage" restricted to male heads of households.

>As a radical Protestant conservative party, the SGP draws much from its ideology from the reformed tradition

>The SGP opposes freedom of religion, but advocates freedom of conscience instead.

>The SGP opposes feminism, and concludes, on Biblical grounds, that men and women are of equal value but not equal.

> The SGP favours the re-introduction of the death penalty in the Netherlands. They base this on the Bible, specifically on Genesis 9:6, "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man," and Exodus 21:12, "He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death."

>The SGP wants to end the construction of Mosque's.

>The SGP is strictly opposed to homosexual marriages of the LGBT community.

>The SGP wants to reinstate Monarchial Power.

Souce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Political_Party#Ideology_and_issues

If you are Dutch and not voting for the SGP you are the most absolute cuck, espescially if you vote for PVV. The PVV (geert wilders) says they are the defenders of christian values but they are pro-LGBT, pro gay marriage, want to abolish the Monarchy, want to introduce forced holocaust remembrance. Geert Wilders is a KEK.
>>
File: CLDoaWSWsAIv2_M.jpg large.jpg (53 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
CLDoaWSWsAIv2_M.jpg large.jpg
53 KB, 1024x512
>>74668270

i doubt our president live that long desu senpai
>>
We're free here to choose what we want, and most of Dutch people don't affiliate with any religion
>>
>>74669010
How can you fix worshiping an arabic pedophile? You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>74669639

Those aren't Whites. Wanna use Chechens and Moors and Berbers as examples, too?
>>
>>74669137
>No grammar whatsoever
>"become Islam"
Jesus you are an example of why the west is dying.
>>
>>74669932

and Jesus is kike cuck, is that any better?
>>
>>74669759
I hope that's more than a pipe dream. You're my favorite European country. I still have relatives there, but it's been awhile since I've visited them.
>>
>>74669935
>mudshit
>accusing others of not being white
kek
>>
Why are all white converts to Islam in the UK gingers? I can't be the only one who notices this right?
>>
>>74669010
Whites would just corrupt Islam.
>>
>>74669010
nope, islam is a savage and uncivilized religion. That's why muslim nations are shitholes.
>>
Can confirm
>t. Pole in Netherlands
>>
>>74670448
It's actually a very small party, but it's the oldest political party in the Netherlands and one of the only ones that actually, have virtually not changed in viewpoints for over a hundred years. Every election since their creation they get abotu 2/3 seats in parliament, so it's very stable, but I'm just trying to advocate other Dutch to vote for it. I always hear many talk about ''defending Christian-Judeo'' values and then they vote for parties that support gay-marriage, abortion, ending the Monarchy, etcetera. It's disgusting. These people don't know what Christian values are, and yet they use the words, and that is why the West is dieing.
>>
>>74668270
rARE
A
R
E
>>
>>74670632

Not an Arab. I am Anglo American. I am top-tier White.

I just think Islam would fix Whites, and Whites would fix Islam. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>74670768

Maybe it's because Arabs are savage and uncivilized. That's my point.

>>74670708

how so, mohammed? Whites are smarter than Arabs
>>
File: polislam.png (169 KB, 608x734) Image search: [Google]
polislam.png
169 KB, 608x734
>>74669010
This
>>
File: stf.png (666 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
stf.png
666 KB, 900x900
>>74671004
Muslims actually don't tolerate whites. If muslims become a majority here (or continu to grow in size) civil war will ensue because theyr culture and past is incompatible with the christian foundations of Europe that were created through 1500 years. Muslim men want to rape our women and then behead us and inhabit our lands and breed with our women ad outbreed us, the Quran is telling them that, because that's what makes them feel superior & alpha. They have a medieval mindset. But that won't happen. Accepting Islam as European is the ultimate cuckery and pretty much giving all your history, your past ,culture ,traditions, dignity, honor and future away, because they will kill you eitherway.
>>
>>74668270
i thought this was some sort of soviet republic flag
>>
>>74671298

I don't care if sandniggers tolerate us. I don't think Whites should tolerate Arabs in their homeland either. But we should have a separate White version of Islam.

I hate sandniggers, but their religion is stronger.
>>
Heilige kanker, ze hebben internet op dat eiland?!
>>
File: bible.jpg (76 KB, 1050x839) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
76 KB, 1050x839
>>74671498
>separate White version of Islam.
>>
>>74671676

You know what happens when you are a perfect Christian? You get nailed to a cross. Christianity can be strong, but if you follow it perfectly and "turn the other cheek," you are committing suicide. This is why Christianity is doomed. Islam is militant and stronger on women and stronger against degeneracy, things the White world needs right now.
>>
>>74671004
>>74669010
>Islam would fix whites

Are you really this dumb? I suggest you Google "Muslim forums" and take a peek at some of their discussions over there. Most of what they do is blame the white people (read: men) for the degeneracy of the west, bombing of the Middle East, Israel-Palestine conflict, and whatever else their low IQ minds can make up.

IF there is a point in time where Muslims become large enough in numbers to take over, white men will be the first ones to be killed. They don't like us nor do they want us. What will happen to white women/children? They will be forced to convert, raped, then sold off as brides or killed.

That's the truth and if you think there's any way to work with Islam, you're delusional.
>>
>>74671931

Arabs are fucking retarded, what is your point?

>IF there is a point in time where Muslims become large enough in numbers to take over, white men will be the first ones to be killed

Well it sure looks like that's happening. We need to fight fire with fire.
>>
There's only two outcomes, Islam eventually wins and we never leave this rock. Or we eradicate it and end up exploring the galaxy.
>>
>>74668270
Jij bent een kanker flikker
>>
>>74672082
>082 ▶
>>>74671931 (You)
>Arabs are fucking retarded, what is your point?
>>IF there is a point in time where Muslims become large enough in numbers to take over, white men will be the first ones to be killed
>Well it sure looks like that's happening. We need to fight fire with fire.
How would joining their degenerate cult do anything for us?
>>
>>74672442

We wouldn't be joining them. We would be embracing a tough, militant, undegenerate ideology that can save the West.
>>
We don't need Islam to fix society, we just need good hard slaps allowed again.
>>
>>74671069
Is that why there are far more Arab doctors and engineers than there are white ones? :^)
>>
>>74674561

Is that why 100% of all Arabic countries are shitholes?
>>
>>74668270
what country is that? where are you from op?
>>
>>74668270
Het tij zal keren, mijn koloniale vrind.
>>
>>74670448
It isn't. They have 3/150 seats, and that is after years of having only 2. They only grow because Reformatiorians actually have children. It's the fastest growing faith after, sadly, pisslam. I'd vote for them, but I'm a Catholic.
>>
>>74669010
I don't give a shit about "muh white rice". But It would be hilarious to see liberal lefties being BTFO as soon as islam takes over.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.