[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Gary Johnson steal votes from Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_137.png (16 KB, 507x150) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_137.png
16 KB, 507x150
Will Gary Johnson steal votes from Trump?
>>
No.
>>
Not when trump announces Ron Paul as his VP
>>
>>74666488
/thread
>>
No. How many fucking elections will this Gary Johnson meme continue?
>>
>>74666351
he helps trump by stealing bernouts from hillary
>>
>>74666488
Why? There are lots of conservatives who would rather vote for Gary than Trump.

Its libertarians of the right that really hate Trump.
>>
>>74666351
He is destroyed by just pointing out "open borders"
>>
There's a guy at my work who is a hardcore libertarian and he thinks Gary is gonna get 1% super easily. Is he an idiot?
>>
>>74666686
He's really not any different then Romney or McCain for the libertarians, the argument for free trade isn't convincing to anyone from any walk of life. All Trump has to do is not talk about surveillance for 6-7 months and he wins the Libertarian vote.
>>
>>74666351
Libertarians are a variety of anarchist. Its a leftist ideology.
>>
>>74666351
I think when it comes down to the election, conservashits will go for Trump. They are just "protesting" right now, but when the reality hits them that there could be Hillary presidency they will concede and vote Trump.

Rush is a huge influence too, he's holding back for endorsements (smart move, look what's happening to Beck's career) until the RNC. Once that is over, he will ramp up Trump support and Hillary fear mongering.
>>
trump supporters are definitely not going to be considering voting for anyone else. not now. democrats will probably fall in behind clinton eventually, but the longer it holds out, the higher chance dem vote will split a bit.

trump doesnt have to worry about splitting votes, but he should worry a bit about getting all republicans behind him.
>>
File: 1442502352145.png (147 KB, 317x304) Image search: [Google]
1442502352145.png
147 KB, 317x304
>mfw nobody even remembers that theres a green party
>>
>>74666983
I also envision this. The hardcore guys like Beck will be third party to the end, but we have to ask ourselves how many Becks of the world there are.
>>
>>74666351
uh, isn't e only on the ballot for VT?
>>
>>74666765
This.

Johnson was on CNN this morning literally defending the Obama administration's refusal to deport illegal immigrants.

He might steal a few votes here and there among the diehard neverTrump fags like the Bushes, but he won't have enough of an impact to swing any states one way or the other.

Now... Jill Stein on the other hand, that's a little more interesting.

Conceivably if we could start memeing here as a viable candidate, she could steal a TON of Bernie supporters away from Clinton.
>>
>>74667216
I used to listen to Beck, he's always been kind of annoying, but since the whole Trump thing, his show is unlistenable. He is doing more damage to the cause than helping it. I'm not quite on the Trump train, but he is clearly a better candidate than Cruz (whom I respect) on showmanship and charisma. Which is more important that substance in today's political arena.
>>
>>74667521
Nice try Jill, not gunna happen.
>>
>>74666351
No because that question implies GJ voters would vote for Trump in the first place
>>
>>74667666
Aww cmon, I wanna see the Democrats split.

After the decades of "THE GOP IS TOTALLY GONNA SPLIT THIS YEAR" the irony would be fucking delicious.
>>
>>74666351
Thankfully most people have grown out of the libertarianism meme. Most americans have no idea who Gary Johnson is.
>>
>>74666488
FPBP
>>
>supporting gary
>thinking he has this nomination in the bag
Austin Petersen isn't left leaning sjw like gary and is getting a lot of conservative support, and McAfee at least has some good policies.

#AP4LP
>>
>>74666351
Polls actually seem to indicate that he takes more from Clinton than Trump.
>>
>>74666501
Oh God please, KEK.

Would spontaneously ejaculate to.
>>
File: 1459375994379.jpg (21 KB, 415x422) Image search: [Google]
1459375994379.jpg
21 KB, 415x422
As much as Jill Stein will steal votes from Hillary. Probably will be insignificant.
>>
File: johnson.jpg (68 KB, 330x577) Image search: [Google]
johnson.jpg
68 KB, 330x577
>>74666351
SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT
JOHNSON
>>
Anything to steal votes from hillary. She's going to be stuck with Bernie's positions she adopted a while ago
>>
>>74668350
That would indicate it's the bernouts.
>>
File: alexjones_jewshill1.jpg (343 KB, 678x531) Image search: [Google]
alexjones_jewshill1.jpg
343 KB, 678x531
>>74666501
I wish but it wouldn't make any sense. They have completely different positions on key subjects.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.