[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Make America great again.png (707 KB, 489x748) Image search: [Google]
Make America great again.png
707 KB, 489x748
Here are 10 examples of Donald Trump being racist:

>1. The Justice Department sued his company — twice — for not renting to black people
>2. In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career
>3. He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him
>4. He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States
>5. He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States
>6. He trashed Native Americans, too
>7. He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five
>8. He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester
>9. He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”
>10. He stereotyped Jews as good negotiators — and political masterminds

- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

So why are you supporting a racist?
>>
Because it's 2016
>>
>huffing glue post
>first point is a complete lie
Into the trash
>>
I encourage everyone to go to their search engine of choice and type in something along the lines of:

>Reasons why Donald Trump is racist
>How is Donald Trump a racist
>Racist quotes from Donald Trump

You won't find much. You'll probably find a lot of:

>"Well here's this one vague remark made by him in 1995 which is completely stripped of its context."

But not much else. Is this entire "Trump is racist" narrative fueled by complete ignorance and lies or am I missing something?
>>
>>74665972
>huffpost
most liberals don't take this outlet seriously
>leafpost
why do you care about Trump? you can't even vote in the USA
>shitpost
this is why no one takes any canadians seriously on /pol/
>>
>Here are 10 examples of Donald Trump being racist:
>4. He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States
>5. He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States

yes, i can count why do you ask?
>>
>1. You can rent to whoever I want
>2. no sauce
>3. Not condemning does not equal being a racist
>4. Not taking what the president says for fact is racism now?
>5. See 4.
>6. Sauce?
>7. Sauce?
>8. Good BLM is a literal neonazi party for niggers
>9. Sauce?
>10. Compliments are racist too?

2/10 troll effort, made me reply though.

You need to tell me why being a racist is a bad thing in the first place though.
>>
>2. In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career

Holy shit, the circular logic.

>"Trump is racist, and here is why:"
>"- it's because he has always been a racist."

Another Grade A piece from the Hillary Post, how will Trump ever recover?
>>
>>74665972
A wild Turdeau has appeared...
>>
>>74665972
>real estate mogul doesn't want to rent to blacks

I'm sure it's entirely because he's a fervent racist and has nothing to do with the fact that they lower land value.
>>
File: Comfy Roger.jpg (36 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Roger.jpg
36 KB, 600x539
>>74666782
>>74666158
Even if they did, it is a well-known fact that it could never be proven and Trump signed a declaration that he would not discriminate.

Just like today, it was a smear campaign back then funded by his opponents, and he stumped all of them, and he will do the same with the HuffPo and WP faggots ok. Praise Ivanka.
>>
>>74665972
None of those things are racist
Sorry your feelings belong to those of a faggot.
>>
>>74665972
>huffpo
>all white female crew
>trying to call anyone else racists
Also this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.