[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump as President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Image-1.png (62 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.png
62 KB, 201x240
Now that Trump has a more than good shot at the presidency what does /pol/ think America will be like if he is elected?
>>
>>74661561
The same, maybe a little more protectionist against china and mexico.

The president isn't a god, at best they influence relations.
>>
We're going to win. We're going to win again. We're going to win so hard the "things" will be falling out of your "whatever."
>>
>>74661561

The right will love him until he starts taking away guns.
>>
>>74661561
Great.
>>
>>74661561
Not that much different, but we'll have a master troll in the white house for atleast 4 years so it'll be entertaining.
>>
shit
>>
>>74663262
Russia has a master troll that seems to be working well enough.

It's high time we had a master troll.
>>
>>74663166
I came here to post this
>>
>Be in Marine Corps
>9/10 voting for him just so we can go back to killing people
>>
>>74662546
He just got endorsed by the NRA. I highly doubt that will happen
>>
>>74661561

Well, after reviewing his statements and platform... I realised he's for amnesty. Even if he builds the wall, the most he will deport is criminals, so like maybe 1/10th of illegals if that. Which is something.. but not as I had hoped. Will still vote for him over Shillary of course.
>>
>>74663759
To be fair, GOA has been acting reasonably as well. I'll probably become another lifetime member even if they send me things I don't entirely agree with.
>>
Trump is a genius.

He hijacked the Republican party with edgy slogans, but he's actually a centrist. Look at his actual policies, he's closer to Democrats than any other of the Republicans.

He says "Build a wall !" and he gets all the alt-right people excited... they're gonna vote! finally one who speaks his mind!

Then he goes on Kimmel on TV and says: "And we're gonna build a yuuuuge gate in that wall so all the good people can come in legally!"

Point is, he's not really proposing ANYTHING outrageous, he's a centrist at heart, that's why he always goes along with everything ,and has all his life... Democrats, Republicans.

But he found a niche and a way to hijack the Republicans with his bravado and crazy slogans.

Once he's elected (I believe he will win), he will actually be a moderate, centrist president, pragmatist, and pretty good I think...

Most people will be satisfied with him. The only people who will be disappiointed are the edgy /pol/tards who avctually believe he is "LE SAVIOR OF LE WHITE RACE" and that he's actually gonna do anything extreme. He won't.

He'll be a good president, but nothing outrageous will happen. If you expect LE HAPPENING you will be disappointed.

He's a smart pragmatist / populist.
>>
>>74664107
and the best fucking part is that he's causing everybody to shit their panties even though he's not even saying anything out of line.
>>
>>74664232
exactly
it's amazing actually
>>
>>74661561
Not much. The wall will get built, a lot of illegals gone and a few more jobs/a bit more money.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.