[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doe everyone on her hate libertarians? We all should have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_inline_nj9geclMT81rlqb6v.png (270 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nj9geclMT81rlqb6v.png
270 KB, 500x559
Why doe everyone on her hate libertarians? We all should have voted for Ron Paul and Rand
>>
>>74660131
here*
>>
File: 054515.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
054515.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
>>74660131
Because Libertarians are way more likely to vote for Bernie Sanders than the /pol/ prophet Trump should they somehow end up head to head.
>>
File: shrug3.jpg (55 KB, 447x604) Image search: [Google]
shrug3.jpg
55 KB, 447x604
>>74660295
I caucused for Rand but I'm voting for Trump. Bernie is just a more extreme version of the typical Democrat who will focus on fucking the economy and ignore civil rights if he gets in.
>>
>>74660131
It's too late for libertarian policies to be of any help. Maybe in '08 it would of worked, but things have gone too far. Now it's time for some good old fashioned nationalistic authoritarianism to put things back in balance.
It's dangerous, but necessary.
>>
>>74660295
Tell that to Walter Block, Holy Moly, and every other libertarian supporting Trump.
>>
>>74660556
>would of
>>
I disagree strongly with their foreign policy. I think America all things considered is a force for good in the world, and we shouldn't abandon our allies to the ravages of global dictators and shit-tier countries like China or Russia.
>>
>>74660131
Libertarianism is so early 2010s. Alt-right is all the rage now.
>>
>>74660919
Yes, let's stop the evil dictators like Gaddafi and stand by our greatest allies...Nevermind having the troops come home and enforce our own borders.
>>
>>74660295
whi is there period blood coming out of his man tits
>>
>>74661411
Stop eating so many meatballs and do some exercise, Sven. No wonder all your women treat you like cucks.
>>
>>74660295
if you think that I genuinely don't think you know what libertarian means.

libertarian is not the same as American "liberal". read a book.
>>
>>74660919

I don't know if your post is ironic, but why would you care about some shithole or banana republic that is thousands of miles away from you?
>>
>>74661282
>>74662254
Gaddafi was simply an overstepping of bounds, if the US had simply completed the mission as only humanitarian and negotiated a cease-fire a la the Balkan wars, it would have been far less messy and stability would have been retained.

The problem in the world is not so much WHAT we are doing, but how we are doing it. It's a question of tactics, not goals. The American Empire spreading free market capitalism and human rights and encouraging democracy is not a bad thing for mankind or our own country.
>>
>>74661815
I think he means that in America the Libertarian Party is now associated with Gary Johnson who seems to be closer to Bernie Sanders about most issues besides economics. They both appeal to the same naive utopian idea of what a human being is capable of.
>>
>>74660556
>Now it's time for some good old fashioned nationalistic authoritarianism to put things back in balance. It's dangerous, but necessary.

I heard someone say
>America has cancer and Trump is chemo
and I kind of agree with that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.