[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here We Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (774 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
774 KB, 750x1334
MH17 crash: Victims' families sue Putin and Russia
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36350520

>Hmmm we see that the world has forgotten about Russia's crime
>Let's remind the world of the plane Russia hit and blew up
>but how do we remind the world?
>We will crash another plane with no survivors...only 66 people
>Meh that's not a lot, and will blow the news out of proportion
>Good, Good! Start!

My theory. I think we'll see a glassed Russia in our life time.
>>
>people responsible for a damage should not have to pay damages to the damaged party
Jesus, I'm not anti-Russia by any means but these people have a right to seek compensation.
>>
>>74654748
>Glassed Russia
We didn't even see a glassed Saudi Kingdom despite all the bullshit they caused. You are delusional OP, you're also a faggot
>>
>>74656058
But where are the proofs of Russia being responsible for the crash
>>
>>74654748
Russia was a good boy he didn't do nuff'n.

There are no Russian tanks in Ukraine.
>>
>>74656303
The man is ex-KGB, in other words, he is "old school", just like the boomer right-winger over here. Wouldn't you think Putin notices all the female defense ministers throughout Europe? Wouldn't you think they understand his condescending views and his moves around the region?
I think you're the delusional one, sagefaggot.
>>
File: 1463129581325.jpg (421 KB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
1463129581325.jpg
421 KB, 1059x1420
>>74654748
> Russia's crime
> sue Putin
>>
>>74656058
yes but i think it was australia and you who destroyed the plane, so please gib my rightful compensation
>>
>>74656849
That`s wont happen. Russia is anglo colony and won't attack anyone without a hint from anglo (like brexit happening for example).

Now anglo just hints Putin, that Russia must abandon Assad. But in this case they`ll also attack Russia for every minor shit, that happening in Syria. So Putin wont stop the Syrian campaign in current circumstances.
>>
>>74656058
> 12 AA-missile systems "buk" are around the conflict zone, installed by ukraine
> despite the fact, that Novorussian militia have no airforce
> almost all personell in Novorussian militia are citizens of ukraine (ethnically Russians, so around 5% are people from Russia, who want to help their nation on the battlefield)
> Ukraine has not closed the airspace in conflict zone, where they have 12 fully loaded AA rocket systems, despite the fact, that they downed a civil plane (RA-85693) in 2008 "by accident" "during unannounced military excercises"

> there was AA-missile systems "buk" somewhere in Russia and one was in Rostov-on-Don around the time of the plain crush
> reee Russia must pay1

I agree, these people have a right to seek compensation. But they are not doing this.
>>
Seems like they want another plane shot down.
>>
>>74660146
Why would we want to shoot their plane?
We respect european civilians, as long as they dont stick their head up their ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NVb_tfjV-8&t=35 on 35 second
>>
>>74657522
Don't you think there's some tension, though?
>>
>>74663644
As much as there can be tension between anglo and USA.
>>
>>74663644
USA created ISIS, anglo don't want to credit Russia for solving the military part of the problem for them.

USA also hints, that if Russia nukes Turkey, your not interfering is the legit option.

Yeah, some tensions here.

If media will constantly bomb you with memes about Russian planes over your aircarriers [not mentioning, that these aircarriers where in/near Russian territorial waters], then there might be something, because the barrage means they want people to enlist and army be ready to dispatch against mememy.
If it`s just a couple of such news - it`s just your usual diplomacy.
>>
>>74654748
>judge finds russia guilty
>orders them to pay families
>no

What are you going to do?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.