[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Uhm we're all immigrants here >yeah but which of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 400x216
>Uhm we're all immigrants here

>yeah but which of us came from immigrants who came to America when it was (mostly) uninhabited untamed deadly wilderness, not when it had an established welfare system and cradle to grave food stamps
>>
>>74653404
>Uhm
>Yeah but

*TRIGGERED*
>>
>Implying people go to the US for the welfare.

Let's be honest, you have a shitty welfare system. Not saying that's a good or a bad thing, but most western countries have a better one than that.

The reason why immigrants (Mexicans in your case) want to come to the USA, is because of the job opportunity and lack of welfare (lower taxes).

In other words, people go to your country for a better opportunity at life, not to leech off.
>>
>>74654999

But they then vote for more welfare and create less jobs for us, so they should die, end of.
>>
>>74654999
So you're telling me that getting paid cash for illegal under the table work, and it is illegal without documentation isn't leeching? Neither are the social programs being used, with zero input. The huge amounts being sent back to mexico? The tentacles of cartel black markets? Is none of this leeching?

Fucking leaf, it's always a fucking leaf.
>>
>>74654999
>>74655403

I knew someone who received welfare while also doing off-the-books jobs for more money.
I'm sure this doesn't happen in the USA though.
>>
>>74655403
Who said I was talking about illegals?

Pretty sure OP is talking about immigration as a whole, not just illegal immigration.
>>
>>74653404
Immigration is not the same thing a colonization
>>
>>74653404
my relatives came over on the mayflower
>>
>>74653404
The undocumented don't get welfare or food stamps or tax returns. +++
>>
>>74655148
The undocumented don't get to vote.
>>
>>74656133
>>74656061
>laughingbeaners.wav
>>
>>74656133
You no longer need to show an ID in certain "safe haven" states to vote.

This was done specifically so that undocumented illegals can vote, and they always vote democrat.
>>
>>74656374
I live in California. I walked into my polling place and said my name and they handed me a ballot.

Didn't ask for an id or anything
>>
File: 1463609890814.jpg (171 KB, 1251x437) Image search: [Google]
1463609890814.jpg
171 KB, 1251x437
Reminder that the "we are all immigrants meme" is a red herring.

The issue is the immigration act of 1965. Prior to that we had quotas infected everyone that came in to make sure they would contribute to our society. Now, we do not.

Don't fall for the "we're all immigrants" meme. Post 1965 immigrants and pre 1965 immigrants were admitted under two distinctly different systems.
>>
>>74656061
>>74656133
But that's wrong, senpai
>>
>>74656564

Quotas in place. Jesus voice to text.
>>
File: 1461620770523.gif (488 KB, 460x352) Image search: [Google]
1461620770523.gif
488 KB, 460x352
>This argument only fits if you're poor
>If you're millionaire then by all means, this is the land of the free, home of the brave, founded and kept on immigration and we encourage it. Come live here please.

My father and our family visas were made overnight the moment he told the embassy he were willing to invest some of his money in your industry. They literally paid for some of our moving expenses.

It's a joke, honestly.
But who gives a fuck, next week I'm going straight back to colorado, which is my new home and I love it.
>>
>>74656999
Yes. Preferential immigration for those with actual benefit to the country is a joke

We should also give college scholarships to only half retarded illiterate criminals and actually make it harder for students who's families donate a new science lab to gain admission
>>
>>74657432

I'm just saying that it is a joke how the argument immediately shifts.

If you're poor then it's a no no, "we're all immigrants here" is a red herring

but if you have the bux then by all means, we're all immigrants here.

And don't act like everyone who wants to live in the US is a illiterate criminal or a indian.
>>
>>74657844
I see a lot more illiterate beaners and rude Indians on a daily basis than I see dapper British gentlemen or Swedish people
>>
>>74656061
They do, unfortunately.
>>
>>74657844
>See that 1% of immigrants that aren't criminal? See that just proves immigration is good for you!

Jungle monkey logic. Stay in your shithole, Juan. It's too cold for you in Colorado.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.