[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS is the future of Europa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: new rome.png (123 KB, 506x404) Image search: [Google]
new rome.png
123 KB, 506x404
Sorry, but this is where things are heading. The west will fall to roaming muslim rape/murder gangs. There is no stopping it.

Some spandiards may hold back the hordes if they team up with portugal

Switzerland remains safe due to mountains.

New Rome protected by large Trump style walls and divided into 15 administrative regions

Constantinople
Hellas (with Cyprus)
Bulgar
Serbska
Croati
Dacia
Venetia
Polonia
Austria
Magyar
Czecha
Slovak
Russki
Latvia
Finland (with Estoni)

This will happen. Might take 20 years, or 30 but its the future. I hope you are ready to fight for what remains of the white race.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (399 KB, 1190x1174) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
399 KB, 1190x1174
go ahaed. we will crash you shitty empire just like we crash 3 times
>>
>>74650557

lol. you will be the property of Beijing. Shoo shoo!
>>
>>74650607
>>74650557
He's a Turk retard using a proxy. He just posted the typical dead burgers thread a while ago.
>>
>>74650557
The only think you Malaysian peninsula niggers can crash successfully is an airplane
>>
>>74650710

hahahaha. Malays BTFO by nibs
>>
>mfw I'm in the western green zone
Alrighty then!
>>
I don't mind attempts to predict the future, but defeatism is so boring.
>>
>>74650431
What religion will New Rome be?
>>
>>74651004

reconciled Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism. Protestantism will no longer exist, the Church will be unified.

BTW, you guys still wont be pooing in the loo, and China will have seized your Nepalese neighbors at this point
>>
>>74651121
China is becoming Protestant unfortunately
>>
>>74651496

Sort of. The thing is, when that reaches critical mass, the state will likely step in and make it some kind of state church. The problem Chinese Christians have with the state church at the moment is it is way too communist.
>>
>>74651595
I imagine the Chinese are more suited to a hierarchical religion like Catholicism or Orthodoxy, but those churches aren't growing as fast partly because they're easier to target by the commies. I hear the South Korean Protties are becoming Catholic tho, maybe the same will happen in future China
>>
>>74652052

Yeah Id predict so. China is kind of a vacuum since they recked confucianism (thanks cultural revolution). they dont really have anything to believe in anymore.
>>
>>74650431
Ireland will not fall.
>>
File: AHHAHAAH.png (88 KB, 248x247) Image search: [Google]
AHHAHAAH.png
88 KB, 248x247
>>74650710
>>
Italy will never fall to Islam.
>>
>>74652180

The irish are cucked. when england is full, they will cross the irish sea
>>
>>74652333
Agreed. Much more likely Portugal to fall than Italia.
>>
>>74650431
The thing to remember is that Russia has no problem leveling any country The Anglo sphere and China don't care about. So, if those countries all get overrun enough to be considered Arab, they're almost instantly taken over by Russia, and Kebab is swiftly removed.
>>
>tfw we will be allies with new rome if Trump is elected
good feel
>>
>Slavs in Rome
Fuck off, Rome was a Southern European empire, keep the Balkan and other subhumans out
>>
File: 12341.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
12341.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
>>74650431
>Russia
REEEEE DELETE THIS WE DON"T WANT TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE WITH RUSSIA DELETE THIS NOW REEE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.