[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No kids = degeneracy? An i a degenerate if I don't want kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
No kids = degeneracy?

An i a degenerate if I don't want kids?
>>
You are a genetic aberration.
>>
>>74649144
I know
>>
>>74648906
I have difficulties understanding people who do not EVER want kids in their entire life, please enlighten me
>>
i cant make kids and i wouldnt want todo anyway, doesnt mater if "degenerate" according to pol everything is "degenrate" that is not a 6 feet aryan chad with a traditionalist wife and 5 kids
>>
>>74648906
Well you can either bolster the white population or decrease the non-white population. There may be a case for being a resource gatherer for your tribe and a teacher. Be useful.
>>
>>74649440
I wanna be useful. I feel awful for not wanting children. I think I'd collapse under the responsibility.
>>
>>74648906
Young people never want kids. As you age youll most likely feel more and more existentially useless and alone.

Also women after the age of around 30 will jump through hoops just for samples of your seed if they are childless. Its hard to pass up.
>>
I don't want kids either, but I do understand why people want to have kids. It's all about perpetuating the species. I just find no interest in having kids and would much rather have to care just for myself/only one other person for my entire life
>>
>>74649494
>>74649739
Man is a bridge.
>>
>>74648906
>An i a degenerate if I don't want kids
Buzzwords are stupid.
If you don't want to reproduce you are broken, you are a failure of a living thing. You should probably kill yourself since your basic biological urges are not working properly.
>>
Married about to turn 30 and had a vasectomy last month with no kids. It's too expensive to have them in this day and age, both in terms of money and effort. I don't care about saving some faggot white race, and certainly not enough that I would subject my kids to this awful world where they are a diminishing minority.

You either want them or you don't. If you want them then you're willing to overlook the costs. If not, there isn't any sane argument against you.
>>
>>74648906
Isn't it obvious?

Latin. de- = away, from; -generate, genus, gener = race, kind.
>>
>>74649877
Yeah I feel pretty much the same.
>>
>>74648906
Depends how old you are.
If you are not financially stable, with a committed partner and capable of safely raising the child to be a responsible and productive member of society.
Then having a child would be degenerate.
>>
>>74649877
Yep. I am not willing to go trough nights without closing one eye due to some little faggot screaming, try to educate him, keep him away from doctrine, propaganda and manipulators etc. All of this effort for what, someone to come change your fucking diaper when you're 80? A short life and a merry one, my friend
>>
>>74650086
Fuck you and your ironclad logic Ivan
>>
What if I'm afraid of dwindling resources and social collapse?
>>
>>74650113
Forget about the 'white' element and think about how much strain and effort would be wasted to simply give up. The sheer odds we survived against thus far as a species.

This faggot would beg for mercy if he was shot in the stomach but should be ignored as a hypocrite because he worships death while he is in good health. >>74649877
>>
>>74648906
If you're white, yes.

You can still be a degenerate when you have kids, obviously. But if you're financially stable and 30-35 with no kids, you're probably degenerate.
>>
>>74650477
I have a good 7-10 years then
>>
>>74648906
I want to have children. I do not really understand those who do not. It seems like a mental illness to me.
>>
>>74651197
>people who live their lives differently than I do have a mental illness
>>
>>74651313
Denying basic biological imperatives is a mental illness. It is the same reason that gays or trans and other things are mentally ill.
>>
>>74648906
This is like saying.

No Food = degenerancy?
Am I a degenerate if I don't want to eat?

Procreating is one of our MAIN things why we are here in the first place. Especially if you are white in these dark days.
>>
>>74651348
I guess niggers are the most mentally healthy people on this earth, since, like a fucking wild dog, they never try to restrain their natural urges/biological imperatives. Get a twinge in your pants? Get out there and address that biological imperative, even if it means raping a bitch, doing that is the most natural thing you can do!
>>
>>74651616
Gas yourself faggot. There is a difference between following biological imperatives and being a hedonist.
>>
>>74648906
I honestly have never wanted kids. People always told me as I got closer to 30, I would. I turn 29 at the end of this year and I still don't want kids.
>>
>>74648906
I consider myself a good citizen by not having kids.
Scoliosis, short sighted and ectomorph.
>>
>>74651348
>Denying basic biological imperatives is a mental illness.
We don't live in the fucking bushes competing with other tribes for the corpses of gazelles. Rational adults can decide not to spawn money-sucking mouths to feed and not be considered
"mentally ill." Denying basic biological imperatives is what society is about, it's certainly not mental illness. Being monogamous is denying basic biological imperatives.

If you don't think you should have children then you probably shouldn't. There's no worse way to bring up a child than in a home where the parents don't care about them, so excuse me for thinking not everyone should be a parent, even if they have the "biologic imperative" to procreate
>>
>>74648906
If you ever claim a pension, then yes. Your pension is paid for by the younger generation of tax-payers. Your way of paying into your own retirement is by having kids.

Also, I would say that we need to preserve the white race and western civilisation but, you know...

>Italy
>>
>>74652437
>Rational adults can decide not to spawn money-sucking mouths
They are not rational if they make a choice which goes against biological imperative.
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 318x159
>>74652517
>Implying Italians aren’t' white because of Jersey Shore and other faggotry

I am 100% italian mate, and the only chance of being whiter than me is being albino
>>
Gonna laugh my ass off at you retards who castrated yourselves when they institute a nationwide bachelor tax.

You're going to have to pay for kids whether you like it or not. You might as well make some of your own.
>>
>>74651679
No no, a lot of this concern for white guys not having kids is because other races like blacks and arabs are eclipsing us in birth rates, so we hear stuff like "We've got to have more kids or muh white race will go extinct!"

I make the assertion that this strategy is flawed because we are letting our enemies dictate the rules of the right. We don't have to compete with them in birth rates, we can simply defeat them by force and force them to breed less than us, but no cucks like you want to act like having kids is the only way we can fight back the brown tide. There are other ways we can compete with them other than lowering ourselves to become violent rapist breeder r-type scum.
>>
>>74649314
They're expensive, and a hassle to raise. If anything, I'd adopt a kid who's already like, 10 and skip the totally-dependant part.
>>
>>74652734
Did you decide to procreate with the most attractive woman you saw today? Why not? You would have been fulfilling your biological imperative to pass down your genes with the best mate.

Have you ever worn a condom? Why are you preventing yourself from fulfilling your biological imperative?

"biological imperative" has nothing to do with a rational mind or mental illness you fucking tard
>>
And by the way I would like to point out that US white birthrates are not so low that we cannot compete in the future. We're doing better than most Western European states or Japan/South Korea and we shouldn't demand whites to reproduce since that will do nothing to solve the real problem which is the exorbitantly high birthrates in minority communities. We need to strengthen the border and we need to fight back against multicultural policies, we don't need to demand all whites to reproduce. That's nigger behavior.
>>
>>74653432
This guy gets it. Wouldn't have the problem of having to compete via birth rates if we all weren't as cucked as we are and we just forcibly removed the problem from our borders.
>>
>>74648906
Short answer, yes. Hopefully you will change your mind when your brain has matured.
>>
>>74648906
No, the earth is overpopulated and /pol/ is just paranoid about muh white race preservation.
>>
>>74648906
well...you will be degenerating your own impact on the world so...yeah.
>>
File: 00.jpg (60 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
60 KB, 500x499
>>74652738
>Italian
>white
>>
>>74653102
This. It's too much of a burden for people who have their own careers to pursue.
>>
>>74653996
Lol we have way less niggers than you fucking burger scum
I'm whiter than snow, while you live in the most bigger friendly country on the world faggot
>>
>>74648906
Literally, yes.
>>
>>74652924
We already have a bachelors tax, people who are married with children have alot of tax reductions. And still people don't have kids, you can only force people to do so much .
>>
Why does people think of making a family as an obligation? it's a choice, a man can still live normally and happily without it.
>>
>>74649314

I just don't like kids. Some people just don't like cats. Different people like different things.

>>74651926

Can you tell me more because I get this shit all the time. Parents nag me to make babies when I am not even married yet, only just graduated college. A lot of my other family had kids as teenagers, outside of wedlock, and I think they're a bunch of white trash welfare recipient human garbage. Like you want kids, okay fine, someone has to procreate. But why be a degenerate teenage mom about it? It's filthy. None of them have decent jobs either. You don't need college to be a secretary or a welder...all they do is get a shitty parttime job like pizza delivery until they fuck it up, then they get on welfare.

>>74652924

>tax

Oh, nevermind, I'm definitely having a kid I didn't want to get a few bux in tax savings. Wow. I make like 20k more a year than I spend, and I don't even know what to do with it. I give no shits about a widdle tax.
>>
>>74648906

You are degenerate only when you want to call yourself a degenerate. This dumb meme needs to stop.
>>
>>74655187
you know nuffin italian snow
>>
>>74656719
So said Morocco. You'd think about it differently, if your birthrates are the lowest in the world, your population is aging and dieing off and the political class is importing shitskins to replace you.
>>
>>74659856

And why should he care exactly?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.