[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think America will be like when Whites become a minority?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: _44922355_us_pop_proj2_466.gif (14 KB, 466x328) Image search: [Google]
_44922355_us_pop_proj2_466.gif
14 KB, 466x328
What do you think America will be like when Whites become a minority?
>>
>>74648679
Trump will reverse the Mexicanising
>>
Hell on earth my friend. Im going to start a warband
>>
it will be Nordmexico
>>
>>74648679
Brazil. Whites will band together and live in gated neighbourhoods.
>>
Cross between South Africa and Brazil
>>
That chart is even worse when you calculate the 10-30 million illegals that will be granted amnesty when Hillary becomes president.

America will fall and we will win.
>>
>>74649733

I just wonder if they'll still blame their fiscal policies and taxation system for all the failure instead of all the fucking immigration.
>>
>>74649733

There's way more than 30 million they're fucking lying. Theyre all over the fucking country.
>>
Look at other countries where whites are a minority. Maybe something like that.
>>
>>74648679
Like Mexico.
>>
>>74649984

Of course they'll blame fiscal policy because by that time this country will be 60-70% brown. Theyre sure as hell not going to blame themselves.
>>
>>74649120

I've actually been wondering about this, has anybody run through the math to see what the deportation of the illegals under Trump would do to US demographics in the long-term?
>>
>>74650170
Nothing because the thing in the OP is only counting those who are already citizens. It does not include any illegals who are not citizens.
>>
>>74650170

Dude we have way more than """"""""""""11 million illegals"""""""""""""" here.
>>
>>74648679
Look at latin american countries right now.
>>
>>74650217
Yes we gave illegals birth right citizenship. That's where that huge population increase came from. And we opened the gates to South America wide open. Cubans too.
>>
>>74650217

Well a ton of that shift is caused by more Hispanic births which are automatically counted as citizens, and overall Hispanic births will definitely fall if the illegal immigrants are all deported.

>>74650236

I didn't mention the number in my post m8.
>>
>>74650258

So it'll be mexico + Plus multiculturalism + 13% nignogs
>>
>>74648679
One giant barrio
>>
>>74650433
Yup. Just like Mexico, except with loads of niggers. Which means so shitty that Mexico is going to have problems with huge numbers of there own people returning to Mexico. Or, maybe the beaners just won't put up with the niggers bullshit, and exterminate them. Without the protection and support the negroes receive from whites, they would already be extinct.
>>
>>74648679
I'm not saying that it is unlikely that whites will no longer be the majority of the population but this projection is stupid beyond belief.
>>
File: 56754774.jpg (56 KB, 799x536) Image search: [Google]
56754774.jpg
56 KB, 799x536
>>74648679
Just be glad abortion is legal, and pray liberals fail at banning guns, otherwise the black population would explode.

Fun fact: niggers get pregnant at a faster percentage then anyother race, including Hispanics. They breed like rabbits. Yet Hispanics have the highest birthrate in the country, and the nigger population overall has dropped over the last 25 yrs. How can that be? You can mainly thank abortion, the one thing liberals got right. So many niglets are aborted each yr. Niggers killing eachother helps out too, but all you pro-lifers just think about this, niggers would probably have the majority in population by now if abortion had never been made legal.
>>
Anyone who thinks whites will be treated fairly is delusional. We will have to segregate. White flight will start in California and the southwest will follow soon after and ultimately will become a shithole akin to the rest of Mexico
>>
>>74650751
yeah this projection is kinda retarded because immigrants generally match the birth rate of the country's population

not that i'm defending mass immigration or anything, something still should be done
>>
>>74650930
>will start
that's been going on for decades, though
>>
It's already like that in my state
>>
>>74651250
True but I'm talking mass immigration out of the state. The point after all the politicians, police, teachers, etc have become Hispanic
>>
>>74650930
>>74650704
>>74650323
>>74650236

Shit, good luck Ameribros.

You need to bring back the immigration controls you had from 1924-1965.
>>
diverse
>>
>>74648679
Either brazil or south africa.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.