[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE THERES NO COLLUSION WITHIN MEDIA BY A BUNCH OF LIBERALS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1463836925928.jpg (4 MB, 1496x7784) Image search: [Google]
1463836925928.jpg
4 MB, 1496x7784
DUDE THERES NO COLLUSION WITHIN MEDIA BY A BUNCH OF LIBERALS SEEKING TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA!

Its totally natural for the entire entertainment world to go to war with some internet guy for saying he doesnt want to see the new ghostbuster because hes a fan of the original and the new one is just a cynicle cash grab
>>
>>74648449
It will be glorious to watch it bomb and see all the leftist whining and handwringing
>>
>>74648449
btw, we should save all of these shots to use for trolling when the movie has become a legendary failure
>>
>>74648449
Angry video game guy is still a thing wtf?
>>
>>74648449
Josh Gad is the worst person I've ever seen. He's a fat, smug, ugly faggot.

I saw him on Bill Maher once and he said some shit like "97% of climate scientists agree with me!" which is complete faggotry. You agree with them you stupid fat fuck, not the other way around. No climate scientist in the entire fucking world was calibrating his barometer and though "I hope fatfuck no name Broadway actor who totally didn't get his job based on Jewish nepotism Josh Gad approves of my research methodology."

Fuck Josh Gad. He's the one person I'd gladly run over on a cross walk.
>>
>>74648449
It's like they are all reading off of the same script.
>>
>>74648914
It won't, the libs won't let that happen.

They'll just fudge the numbers and have every revi(j)ewer give it 4 stars despite it being a shit film.
>>
>>74648449
It doesnt help that Sony has been proven to delete negative comments about the movie and only leave sexist comments.
>>
>>74649444
>You agree with them you stupid fat fuck
I see what you've done there.
Let's ''correct the record,'' shall we?
No, I do not agree with them. Do you?
>>
File: what a shame.png (156 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
what a shame.png
156 KB, 800x800
>>74649691
I agree with tha based nip. Just remember, lefties made it seem that Bernie is going to walk to the White House, and look what happened.

It will be glorious to see feminists and SJWs whine about the negative reviews.
>>
>>74650437

YOU JUST DONT GET IT, DO YOU!?

Sony was banking hard on the negative shit themovie was gettting because at least people knew about it. The idea was that they would go see it, just to hate it even more and turn the whole movie into the sexist battle. And at the end of the day, they would make a gorillion dollars off of all this bullshit. Doesnt matter if they liked or didnt like it, as long as people paid for it

James committed the unforgivable sin of telling people he wasnt going to see it, as in, he wasnt going to give them his money. This will encourage others to do the same.
>>
>>74650437
This whole AVN incident probably happened to scare critics into supporting the film, otherwise they get branded as racist / sexist.

The movie is gonna be huge, I bet it will even win an Oscar (probably for "best song" or something stupid, but still), and the only reason for that will be falsely inflated box office returns + 4 star reviews from any critic who wants to keep his career.
>>
File: autismus maximus.jpg (43 KB, 472x650) Image search: [Google]
autismus maximus.jpg
43 KB, 472x650
>>74651189
>>74651352
Is it really that bad that this below-average movie will turn into an argument about oppression olympics?

We deserve to be nuked.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.