[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm turning gay because of Milo How do I stop this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: indexss.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
indexss.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
I think I'm turning gay because of Milo

How do I stop this
>>
>>74647455
kill yourself, it's the only way
>>
>>74647455
Why stop it?
>>
im not sure hes that smart. Could be. Hes greek. Thats like being half black. I think he thought to himself "hmm im good looking, i have a name that will easily become famous, im gay... I know! Ill tell the world im a gay conservative!"
I dont really care as long as he truly reps libertarianism. I just wonder. There are ppl out there who say things they dont believe. They do exist. It would be cool if that wasnt true but who cares. Hes on the right team, at least officially.
Libertarianism that is.
Cruzer loser conservatives are not worth the clothes they wear.
>>
>>74647455
Listen to Ben Shapiro instead.
>>
>>74647455
Desperate wannabe demagogue who will say anything for attention
>>
So many actual NatSoc gays you could choose from and you end up with the racemixing, pro-degenerate kike.
>>
>>74647455
Remember that he's a Jew.
>>
File: Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg (17 KB, 208x312) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg
17 KB, 208x312
>>74647455
i think im turning a monkey because of /pol/ how do i stop this ?
>>
>>74648426

I'd rather listen to a faggot than a jew
>>
>>74647455
Somebody needs to put up the gif of the old guy shitting and pissing on his French fries then eating them.

That should work.

Also, whoever posts it, Jesus. What's wrong with you? Why would you save that?
>>
>>74647455
you were always a faggot.
>>
mabe it juky pase u dum fuka
>>
it's too late, he's in your anus right now!
>>
>>74647455
go to /b/ . if you dont want to stay on /b/ after 10 minutes of scrolling and reloading the first page then your cured

other wise your to far gone you may as well pack up and move to tumblr
>>
>>74647455
He is a fake gay. Real homosexuals do not fuck women because real homosexuals are disgusted by pussy.
>>
>Turning gay because of a coalburning kike faggot that got gangraped as a child and constantly craves attention because of it
Consider suicide.
>>
File: CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg (40 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg
40 KB, 1024x683
>>74647455
M I L O
>>
>>74647455

>not being in love with assange

whew lad
>>
>>74650454
Who gave the abo a keyboard?
>>
>>74650454
Wow, first abo on /pol/
>>
>>74649393
Germany is a joke joke joke joke hahaha ha
>>
>>74650384
Totally. Who the fuck would want to see that sort of shit?

OP. Go fuck a few queers bareback, have a session with a few gift givers and your gayness will be cured soon enough you repugnant shirt lifter
>>
>>74647455
Being gay is acceptable so long as you don't impart it to the children and otherwise maintain strong conservative values and cultural traditions. Faggots have always existed.
>>
>>74647455
You don't turn gay you idiot, also stop giving attention to that histrionic, he's unstable, and not because he's conservative.
>>
>>74649470
>Brazil
Are the favelas ready to culturally enrich dumb tourists yet?
>>
>>74651368
>60%
>>
>>74647455
You don't. The entire board has gone full metal faggot for this queer. It's not going to stop anytime soon.

ITT: Alt-right morons seduced by a jewboy coalburner.

You should all die.
>>
>>74649930
hes both, you town rapist
>>
>>74647455
Milo is actually kind of ugly
>>
>>74654737

He looks kinda chaddish except his faggot hair

Imagine how wet the panties of the feminists he destroys in debates must be after he humiliated them

Then he doesn't even fuck them, it's the ultimate defeat for a feminist
>>
>>74647455

Maybe you were gay to begin with
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.