[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big of a nigger were you in highschool? >tfw skipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 565x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 565x306
How big of a nigger were you in highschool?

>tfw skipped class to smoke weed
>tfw called in sick multiple times
>tfw d's in every class: ended with a 2.5 gpa
>never talked to anyone because fuck talking to anyone
>showed up to school high as shit, suspended
>started smoking age 16
>was that kid who before school would smoke out my car
>ditched class early so i didnt have to deal with traffic
>got arrested for trying to outspeed cops
>totoled my car and fled the scene
>had a job washing dishes and spent the entire time flirting up the cashier women instead
>got fired after telling boss to go fuck himself when he lectured me about flirting and sexual harrasment
>multiple book fines for tearing pages out to roll up for cigerettes and weed
>stole shit tons of dvds from library
>slept in class all day
>got in a fist fight with a couple of guys after class and got charged with assult
>>
>>74647350

I went through a period were i was considered the drunkiest guy on the school. I think it was due to the cognitive dissonance between that notion and my irl personality. I was nice, mild mannered and got really good grades so apparently everyone got surprised when I could drink more, faster and stronger stuff than them.

Jokes on them I went to the best uni in the country and they spent their lazy hypocrite asses trying to salvage a decent carreer on paid, super expensive unis just to please their families and their preconceived notion that they should study a "big guy career"

I can see 80% of them being miserable for the rest of their lives

Also OP you sound like a degenerate fuckup. I hope you've changed your ways since then.
>>
>smoked at least 5 bowls before class every day
>still aced everything except my math courses fuck that shit was hard to do baked as fuck
>smoke ups on lunch breaks
>would skip to smoke up regularly
>driving baked was my speciality
>would routinely go to parties and only smoke up and drive all my drunk friends home like the nice guy I am
>would jump from girl to girl with no regard
>only girl I was friends with the whole 4 years wanted to fuck me the whole time but she was funny lookin so I cucked her hard
>worked at a ski hill, had ski banter
>worked in a kitchen, it was awful
>started smoking age 17
>still cant quit thanks teenage me
>am now an apprentice making decent money
>>
>>74647350
you might have a sub-100 IQ to be honest.
When you reach a certain level of intelligence, you don't even consider doing any of those things because they are simply an illogical way to use your time. Many people here probably easily passed their classes, found the teachers' favor, and held a job, all while holding onto their counterculture views and not being a total shithead.
>>
>>74648341
everyone was a shithead when they were younger, it's part of growing up. you clearly just wasted your youth
>>
>>74647918
OP here

(changed my ip)

Anyone I'm a super senior in college and my entire college is paid for by governement and parents so I've been living it up free loading basically.

I'm studying marketing and to this day, I've only showed up to 10 of my class on test days. The rest of the time I skip to have sex with various women. Roommate freshmen year and me got in a fist fight. My gpa is a 3.0 now and I actually spend most of my time spending my pretend girlfriends money traveling (she is 25, I'm 23). Most of the time I either go to the bars, go to concerts/festivals, or frat house parties all using my parents/girlfriends credit card. I actually maxed out my girlfriends credit card and she got hella pissed but I told her this relationship can't work if you put money above me so she melled out the stupid bitch. Anyway, thats me. My license is suspended but I drive anyway, got a major fine for it too. Did I improve? I still do drugs and drink all day. Every test I've ever taken has been while drunk/high.
>>
>>74648480
guess my ip didnt change

>>74648341
virgin
>>
>>74647350

>smoke and play video games
>go to class 2 days a week
>still pass
>easy

I was already a NEET
>>
File: IMG_0190-20151109_194607.jpg (738 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190-20151109_194607.jpg
738 KB, 2048x1365
>was the guy who had the car everyone wanted to drive and was pestered about it a lot but never let most of them
>Had one gf two years in
>White boy who never got into trouble
>Got B's and C's, would always nearly fail every math class
>Had 5 friends, everyone else was normie trash
>Sucked up a lot of my time on 4chan
>Drifting in the parking lot with my friends, staff never found out who we were
>Would say nigger and bee edgy
>Chad's thought I was a retard and a fag
>Had a club notorious for doing unorthodox shit
>Met in a sewer after school that no one knew about
>>
>>74648480
Wow..you're a legit nigger. Hope you get super aids
>>
>>74647350
I use to listen to punk rock in highschool back in 2002.

I put anarchy symbols on everything and spray painted it a few times.Huff air duster, smoke weed.

Joined the army, wasn't all its cracked up to be but it straightened me out.
>>
this fucking thread
REEEEEE
>>
File: 1461204112776.gif (4 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1461204112776.gif
4 MB, 360x202
>>74647350
>somehow managed to graduate with a 1.8 gpa in high school
>went to class high all the time
>sold my step-dad's pain killers at school
>sophomore year i figured out how to make alcohol at home (sugar, yeast water, etc.) and i planned on selling it at school. (it was revolting, plus my mom caught me, so that didn't work out)
>had several classes where i spent more time in the hallway after getting kicked out than i did in the class
>my dad died 3 months before i graduated high school
>he left when i was a baby to go sell meth in california so i was raised by a single mom who had no child support (he was sober when they met, but he started to slip into relapse when my mom got pregnant)
>in my mind i was looking at the end result of not having any ambitions or motivation
>got focused on my achieving my life goals
>now working as a clerk in a courthouse
>on a state supreme court committee
>i turn 22 at the end of the month
>future so bright i have to wear shades

i still have my moments of partaking in degeneracy, like how i haven't gone to sleep yet because i've been on adderall all night.
>>
>>74648130
>Looks at flag
Is this the average high school experience for leafs?
>>
>>74648779
shut the fuck up jew
>>
>>74647350
I just made friends with all my teachers and talked shit with them instead of doing any work and still passed almost everything.

the bantz were unreal.
>>
File: 1449250091181.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449250091181.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>74648341
All that sure beats a boring as fuck childhood that you had, intellectual one.
>>
>>74648892
Glad you didn't fall into failure like your dad did, that sucks
>>
>>74649093
in hindsight him dying was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. its a horrible thing to say but it's the truth.
>>
I got As when I applied myself. Most if the time I didn't care. Was mostly super depressed and acted like a nigger as a result. Went to 4 different highschools which made it hard.
>>
>>74648341
Have you even read about Feynman? Geniuses love mischief.
>>
>>74648341
>he'll never be able to get stacey wet by telling her how much of a badass you are
>>
>>74647350
Your ancestors must be so proud of your upstanding and productive lifestyle
>>
>>74647350
>Skipped classes like 2 out of 5 days every weak
>smoked weed and drank beer all the time/ was drunk or high all the time
>got into a lot of fights
>sold drugs in school
>when i got older i sold drugs to the whole neighborhood
>wasted money on partying in clubs and getting pissed
>ruined all relashionships with my mother (father died when i was young)
>stole a shit ton of macs from my school and made about 10 grand selling them
>merely made Abitur with 3,3
Go to Uni here in Austria because no NC
>one of the best economic Unis in europe
>based Austria
>>
>>74649743
One american life is worth 80 polish lives. Even the niggers.
>>
The worst I did was drink beer when I was 15, one year before it was legal.
>>
File: 1456389299672.jpg (52 KB, 634x396) Image search: [Google]
1456389299672.jpg
52 KB, 634x396
>>74647350
Did all that except weed.
>>
File: 1460759513623.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1460759513623.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>74647350
used to skip class all the time. i think i skipped class in junior year at least once a week, usually not every period though.

i was always the class clown, but I didnt disrupt classes like niggers did. i just liked attention and humor was a good way to get it. plus high school classes were boring as shit and it was fun to inject some wit into it.

ended up suspended several times, usually for skipping, once for threatening a teacher who was a complete obnoxious piece of trash whore

once me and a friend had just come back on campus with bags of chick fil a in the middle of the afternoon. we got stopped by the hardass lesbian punishment administrator woman, who asked where we'd just come from

>"is that a trick question"

5 days suspension kek

i regret none of it. i'm doing very well in corporate out of college. i remember calling out the whole principals office for running a holding cell for bussed in inner city students to lower truancy and petty crime rates instead of actually teaching anyone. being 16-17 was really fun. i couldn't get away with any of that any more.

The way I saw it was I was going to graduate even if I did the very bare minimum, and my ACT scores were great anyway. ended up getting into college with a 2.something GPA and lo and behold, years later it didn't matter even a little.

i think im probably making more than 99% of my fellow classmates, even the ones who were total aspies for studying
>>
>>74647350
>A and B student
>Took eight AP classes over the course of my Junior and Senior year
>Was at such an advanced level they had to create new math classes for me to take that hadn't been offered before
>Perfect record on attendance, never truant, never had a detention
>Active in afterschool activities, volunteered at my local church on weekends
>Favorite student of most of the teachers and of the principles since I got the highest scores in the district on all standardized tests
How did it all go so wrong?
>>
>Biological dad left when I was 1
>Step dad abused me psychically & emotionally
>Was gifted in primary school, did advanced math programs at the high school in year 6
>slowly start hanging out with dropkicks and shitcunts in high school
>start smoking and drinking at parks
>end up working night shift during year 12
>fail HSC
>start working in some shitty factory

And now I'm here drinking alone depressed and suicidal thanks for reading friends
>>
>tfw 2.4 gpa
>tfw 19 act
>tfw left college with a accounting degree and making well over 6 figures

daily reminder no one cares for hs
>>
>>74650945
CPA?
>>
>Made a concious choice to surround my self with the smartest of the smartest in my high school
>although all my friends where annoying nerds, their intelligence rubbed off on me, and they helped me get good grades
>worked hard, showed up on time and got good grades in STEM based courses
>I am now studying robotics and will one day have your useless menial slave job replaced with machines and robots, thus making sure leftists can't argue that Europe needs foreign labor to quell our made up demographic crisis
>eventually robotics will usher in a new era of basic income, creative freedom and no need to work other than out of interest, and interested and passionate workers are efficient workers
>>
No teenage angst, not for me, no thanks
I was a young Tom Hanks
>>
>>74647350
Basically same.
>stole Playstation from kid
>he "jumps" me after school in retaliation
>i beat him up instead
>he buys the PS back from me for $200
>>
>>74651269
You were a young Arab cock slave
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 736x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 736x462
>>74647350
>went to all boys prep school
>A/B student but lazy as shit
>skipped some classes sometimes
>got some detentions
>never smoked weed, never drank but not an outcast I just thought it was pathetic
>graduated
>going to college
>going to med school in a couple years
It helps when you're raised well I guess
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (219 KB, 716x406) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
219 KB, 716x406
>Arrested for stealing £££ from my job.
>Arrested for getting a girl to send me nudes and then telling her I'd post them to her MySpace friends (yeah that long ago) unless she sucked me off. She was up for it until her sister read her messages lel.
>Arrested for getting nudes of a girl and sending them to her friends because she annoyed me.
>Banned from a fast food place for inciting violence and throwing coleslaw at a fat woman's face. Cops were called but never caught me.
>Got thrown out of a job interview midway for calling the interviewer a massive fucking faggot and telling him to go fuck himself.

I tell these stories to the girls at work and they get WET AS FUCK.
>>
>>74648685
HAHAHA IS THAT YOUR FUCKING MEME CLUBHOUSE JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE A LOSER
>>
>>74651211
Thanks based ice nerd nigger
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.