[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any race mixing that you're okay with users of /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1457851497924.jpg (601 KB, 1024x1525) Image search: [Google]
1457851497924.jpg
601 KB, 1024x1525
Is there any race mixing that you're okay with users of /pol/?
>>
>>74647273
Any kind as long as it's for a legitimate reason like love.
>>
No. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>74647366
I would race mix out of love
>>
Asians (Japs or Chinese) & Whites

The kid will literally look white.
>>
>>74647273
Whites and mediterraneans
>>
asias are fine.
>>
>>74647273
Yes. If it involves blacks and Asians or something. Replace the savages with blasians or something. In fact, this is already kind of happening just not in large enough scale. The Chinese gender in balance has created a situation where million+ Chinese men have gone to Africa to work and they mix with the africans.
>>
>>74647273
ITT: GRORIUS NIPPON STREEL
>>
>>74647273
filipino or czech, both genetics are consistent at having amazingly beautiful mixed-race females
>>74647453
YMMV, just saying
>>
>>74647547
>whites and mediterraneans

Med people are white except that most of them have brown eyes, brown hair.
Just look at their skull shape, its exacly like ours
>>
I'd be ok with mixing with Celts
>>
OP here, I only tolerate Latino/a and whites.
>>
>>74647273
I'm ok with all kinds of race mixing as long as the male is white.
>>
>>74647273
White women and black men
>>
>>74647273
White and Filipino is pretty great
>>
>>74647273
I dont get it, why did he get shot for smoking a blunt?
>>
Racemixing with native americans (e.g. Inuit) and mongoloid asians is ok.
>>
>>74647453
The kids disagree

https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas
>>
>>74648401
Looool

Holy shit, all that butthurt towards white guys on there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.