[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Then this happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 6e807c-20071206-barbara-satin.jpg (88 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
6e807c-20071206-barbara-satin.jpg
88 KB, 1000x750
Group
05-19-2016
Charlene Aaron
Tweet
+55
Barbara Satin, transgender woman

The White House has appointed a transgender woman to serve on the President's Advisory Council on Faith-based Neighborhood Partnerships.

Barbara Satin is an Air Force veteran and currently serves as Assistant Faith Work Director for The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. She is a member of the United Church of Christ.

Satin served as the first openly transgender member of the UCC's executive council. She was involved in the UCC's 2003 decision to affirm the inclusion of transgender people in the full life and ministry of the United Church of Christ.

"Given the current political climate, I believe it's important that a voice of faith representing the transgender and gender non-conforming community — as well as a person of my years, nearly 82 — be present and heard in these vital conversations," Satin said of her appointment to the President's advisory council.
>>
>>74647124
>tranny granny
>>
>>74647124
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
>>
Into which loo does this thing poo in the White House?
>>
>>74647124

What a horrible church
>>
>>74647124
AMERICA YES! God damn we are cucked
>>
>>74647124

It's almost like they're trying to instigate the religious folk of the country.
>>
>>74647124
>Satin
>Satan
not even being subtle anymore
>>
>>74647124
why the fuck are you calling it "she"! it's a man, a disgusting man dressed as a woman
>>
>>74647124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

I am still waiting to hear from all those "THE SLIPPERY SLOPE IS A FALLACY" faggots now.
>>
>>74647124
>it's important that a voice of faith representing the transgender and gender non-conforming community
>it's important that a voice of faith representing the less than 1% of the population thats brutally fucked in the head

k
>>
I actually prefer the trannies who literally just look like men wearing wigs than the uncanny valley drag queen looking niggers like "Caitlyn" Jenner.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.