[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ and /int/ have given me a business idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1463026583990.png (195 KB, 334x349) Image search: [Google]
1463026583990.png
195 KB, 334x349
I have seen the light, guys. I'll start an immigration facilitator company for Europeans fleeing the sinking ship. Things like helping renting/buying real state and getting a job, plus providing valid advice on how to not act as a retarded foreigner and get robbed/kidnapped/killed.

I'll probably make a site and start advertising after this weekend but I just wanted to keep you guys posted about my slow revelation about how to start a business and become an entrepreneur. If you guys actually wanna leave you shitholes before it's too late, contact me on Skype, at brunobuccellati.

Please comment and rate.
>>
>>74647039
>jumping from a sinking ship into one that is also sinking and on fire
>>
>>74647039
Immigrate to where?
Sounds like a good idea
>>
>>74647280
To Brazil, duh.
>>
>>74647039
>go from a continent with the highest living standards and lowest crime rates in the world to one of the shittiest countries on Earth

No thanks, I'll take one or two Muslims over ever, EVER, sitting foot in
>Brazil

If it's to another safer place like East Asia, then I might consider it.
>>
>>74647039
sorry bro, but why would any european want to go to brazil?
>>
>>74647039
Can I be your business partner in the States?
>>
>>74647363
nobody want to go to brazil
no offense
>>
>>74647435
>>74647503
Anyone with basic economical and geopolitical knowledge would know it's basically as good as ever to move abroad, and especially Brazil. I'm not going to make a case since you're not even a potential costumer, lol.
>>
>>74647554
Immigrating to the States legally is very hard, there's no point.
>>
>>74647628
please I'll be your succboy when you visit
>>
>>74647591
?
I'd be willing to immigrate to the US, maybe even Canada/australia, once i've finished me diploma, but brazil is just, you know, shit.
>>
>>74647591
Yeah moving from a stable economy and stable government, to the poor unstable political shitfest that is Brazil is not good. It is NOT as good as ever to move to Brazil.

If you've got to warn and teach people on not getting KIDNAPPED, ROBBED or KILLED, then you live in a shithole not even worth anyone's attention.

If your country has one of the highest crime rates on the planet, severe income inequality, political corruption and instability, no one in their right fucking minds would trade a kushty life in Europe for that, unless they're some adrenaline junkie or prefer living in a shithole.

It's not that I'm not a potential customer, barely anyone here with a shred of sanity left will want to go to a place filled with even more niggers and street shitters.
>>
>>74647797
>>74647829
Have fun trying moving to the US! See if I care what you think about my country, lol. :^)
>>
>>74647039
>Brazil takes european refugees
>eu refugees demand islamic immigration
>islamic get to immigrate by the millions
>eu refugees ruin all of south america again
>>
>>74647892
I'm not going to move to the US or anywhere other than here. This is not a sinking ship. Things are looking up here.
The best political party is getting more and more support
The government does nothing that infringes on free speech or any of my rights
Little to no niggers or shitskins in my city
Things are cheap
Employment is reliable
Education is good
The weather is great, if not too warm these days

Hell has to freeze over before fucking BRAZIL thinks it can tell me that my country is a "sinking ship".
>>
>>74648317
>this deluded

Praise kek!
>>
>>74647363
Hope you're good at marketing desu
>>
are brazilians the new indians?
>up and coming country
>superpower by 2020
>>
>>74648554
>Indian superpower
>Implying that there is poo powered technology
>>
Brazil is basically 50 years ahead of the west when it comes to demographics. Brazil is totally fucked beyond repair.
>>
>>74647363
What would be the point of going to Brazil?

If I wanted to be part of a white elite in a country with questionable rule of law, where my children will be around niggers and probably marry one because of indoctrination, all I need to do is stay here...

Why would I chose Brazil over say Hungary?
>>
>>74647039
Why would ANYONE move to Brazil? Seriously, I'd love to know. If EU is a sinking ship then Brazil is a ship that's been on the ocean flor for centuries.
>>
>>74648923
>>74648935
I already gave you my Skype. If you had any real interest and aren't just shitposting, you can find me there. I'm compiling an actual doc answering things like that but it's only for the site and, you know, people who are really interested.
>>
>>74647039
like anyone with half a brain would go to brazil after fleeing europe.

That's like dodging stepping into a pile of dogshit and diving into a pile of monkeyshit instead.
>>
>>74647039
> immigrating to Brazil
>>
File: 1463503494001.png (345 KB, 1280x1233) Image search: [Google]
1463503494001.png
345 KB, 1280x1233
Just finished compiling the doc, will make a site when bothered:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/313368859/Immigration
>>
File: 1448830136299.jpg (72 KB, 843x657) Image search: [Google]
1448830136299.jpg
72 KB, 843x657
>>74651422
>Bring 300000 USD to Brazil! Become a millinaire!
>Millinaire
lol
>>
>>74651422
>As the saying goes, you never invest when stocks are high, and "stocks" in Brazil are very low.
Nigger this in the first paragraph and you got me in stitches already
>>
>>74651710
>what are typos

desu I like the Niggerian scam look all the best. I think I'll start referring to myself from now on as "Mr. Jim" just to trigger you guys all the most.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.