[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you oppose race mixing? Is preservation of the different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1463730104525.png (1 MB, 832x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463730104525.png
1 MB, 832x1600
Why do you oppose race mixing?

Is preservation of the different races a rational goal?

Or should we seek to eliminate all racial differences and interbreed until there is only one race? Or perhaps we should seek to preserve some races and eliminate others?

I suppose you could use dogs as an analogy. Would it be rational to eliminate all different breeds? Most would say no - some breeds are smarter than others, some breeds are stronger, others better at hunting, etc. Perhaps the same is true of humans.

Thoughts?
>>
>>74646918
why do you post anime traps?
>>
LETS SPREAD DIVERSITY BY MAKING EVERYONE THE SAME
>>
File: 1456439313771.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1456439313771.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
>>74646918
I don't really care about race mixing, I'm just personally not interested in having sex with niggers.
>>
>>74647370

Nailed it.
>>
File: 1463326689382.jpg (349 KB, 1181x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463326689382.jpg
349 KB, 1181x1920
>>74647609
Dear South Africans/Amerifags how rare are niggers like this?
>>
>>74646918
as long as you keep out the nigger and shitskin
i think racemixing is fine
>>
>>74647713
What about you my brown teman?
>>
>>74647745
im pretty white since im from borneo instead of java
and i dont have sliteye
>>
>>74647713
>>74647745

Your flags are like New Zealand and Australia all over again.
>>
>>74646918
I don't really care about race mixing. But it's nonsense to DEMAND race mixing through politics, and to pretend as if all races are equal and skin colour is the only difference.

I am Dutch. We are the tallest people in the world, and it's not because we secretly all walk on the tips of our toes. Our genetic make-up is intertwined with our national identity, and anyone who denies that is flat-out lying.

I value my national culture, and my ethnicity is part of that. And I say that as a person of mixed heritage. Of course, the left would deny that it's possible for me to day that, but despite said heritage, I have never considered myself not Dutch.

Of course, it helps that this heritage is Slavic, and Slavic people are strong, tall, and white.
>>
>>74647685

Extremely rare. Obesity is the highest among sheboons and they're ALL fat, loud, stupid negresses.
>>
>>74646918
>Most would say no - some breeds are smarter than others, some breeds are stronger, others better at hunting, etc. Perhaps the same is true of humans.

I can agree with this. Though don't purebred dogs have genetic problems?
>>
>>74647609

Looks pretty damn comfy desu
>>
>>74646918
>Why do you oppose race mixing
I don't. I just hate race mixing propaganda.
>>
>>74646918
Fubooty
I'd race mix for her
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>74647874
Thx. Needed to hear it.
I guess deep inside I already knew it.
>>
I have nothing against love and natural attraction to people of other races. What bothers me is how it's being forced upon us by our government. If someone finds a partner of another race and they're happy together, great for them, but for our governments to be meddling with our way of life and how it has been for centuries, is just wrong. The forced changes they're trying to make are completely unnatural. Hell, even the pope said that Muslims should mix with whites to improve the dwindling birth rates, or whatnot. Isn't that absurd? Instead of promoting higher birth rates in whites by offering better housing, more money per number of kids, and so on, they're inviting people from vastly differing cultures instead. Completely logical. This totally won't bring the downfall of European civilization.
>>
Obviously it's a rational goal. Why do you think the chinese desperately want to maintain a chinese majority in malaysia?

More of your own race=more power. At least that's how it's supposed to be, instead of white cucks trying to genocide their own race.
>>
>>74646918
>Is preservation of the different races a rational goal?
we allready does that with animals
>>
File: 1455713827351.jpg (373 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455713827351.jpg
373 KB, 1920x1080
>>74646918
In white culture, we care about our family. Obviously, other races do this too, but overall we're very concerned with our linage. If you look back through the history of western civilization, you'll find city-states, empires, kingdoms. All powerful institutions ruled by families; it's a very successful model. trust in yourself, your family, your nation, and you'll find glory. This is the cultural reason why whites are distrustful of racemixing, because we value the dignity of our linage, and don't want it polluted.

The second reason. We're a highly individualistic people. Ambitious, competitive, brutal, even towards each other, for good or worse. It's in our self-interest to populate the world with people who look and think like us.
>>
>>74646918
I don't want my children to have retarded mongoloid eyes like yours or nigger monkey skin and face.
>>
>>74648829
>I want my children to look like me
So you prefer your offspring to be more inbred than not?
>>
>>74646918
>rational goals
If you mix shit with milk, it taste like shit, not milk.
>>
You should let me continue to stick my brown cock in white pussies
>>
>>74648887
You fucking retard french bastard.
>>
>>74646918
gaijin?
>>
>>74647874
They're evolved hunter gatherers--meat and veggies. They're not evolved for high carbohydrate agricultural diets. That's why East Asians can eat the highest carb diets in the world, and have the lowest BMIs, and lowest rates of obesity and diabetes.
>>
>>74649047
Go fuck your cousin or something, they'll look more like you. Promise
>>
File: 1463397486429.jpg (61 KB, 540x518) Image search: [Google]
1463397486429.jpg
61 KB, 540x518
>>74646918
>Diversity is our strength
>Lets mix up everyone
Wat..
>>
>>74646918

If there's a need for a single race globally, then everyone else needs to whiten up. White people have contributed to like 80-90% of human accomplishment...the notion that it's a good idea to mix Europeans with Arabs and Africans (who represent a MUCH larger population) and thus create mixed populations where European DNA is only the tiniest part seems incredibly stupid to me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.