[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is going to lose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
I can't wait you see you faggots cry. America is dead
>>
>>74646630
Too early to call that, the polls will fluctate a shitton when the Trump/Hillary debates and begin.
>>
If America dies you do too.
>>
>>74646671
Honestly, the meme train is going to exploded, and everyone is going to say "lol told you /pol/ you will never win #imwithher

Did you forget in 2012 everyone here said that Romney was going to win?

This site will make meme of Trump defeat.
>>
>>74646689
No, because like country is filled with 45 million black people
>>
>>74646792

Get back to being a snownigger Fredrik.

Go fuck your women and have aryan children, stupid fuck.
>>
>>74646630
i love how fixated faggots in europe are on american elections while their boys and girls are turned into fuck slaves for kebabs

you really got your priorities straight dont you
>>
>>74646916
Keep on crying, burger.
>>
>>74646792
Nobody thought R-money would win. If you think that you weren't paying attention, because Romney took constant flak because nobody really wanted him or was excited for him. The only people who thought he would win were republican party faggots who liked Mccain as well.
>>
>>74647120
You do realize that if America becomes completely cucked when the muslims start genociding you guys in Europe we won't be coming to help this time right? Not that I disagree we will prob be fucked and the bitch will win. Just saying we all lose.
>>
File: Trump haters gonna hate.jpg (29 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
Trump haters gonna hate.jpg
29 KB, 599x335
>>74646792
Romeny actually had a close margin, but many Christians wouldn't vote for him because he was a Mormon. Trump's Christianity is more ambiguous, but he's officially Presbyterian, (which isn't nearly as weird as Mormons) and he has the support of evangelicals anyway; due to them being fed-up the the social leftism of the Obama Administration for so long. Also, Romney was a lame milquetoast who virtually didn't do shit to criticize Obama's scandals and failures during the debates. You notice how Romney was trying to form a third party against Trump (which failed after like 2 days, lol)? I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP establishment wanted Romney to lose.

Romney, Boehner, and McConnell all sucked Obama's dick. The leading Republicans and Democrats are all colluding together to fuck us over and get our tax money. That's why both the left AND the right establishments have been shitting themselves over an outsider like Trump.
>>
>>74646630
I know misery loves company but at least we have a chance of doing something great while you're over there apologizing to the men who rape your wive. I swear why do Europeans think they can lecture literally the only non-cucked western nation remaining about anything?
>>
>>74647305
I honestly thought a broom could have beaten Obama in that election. Unfortunately we got Romney instead of a broom...
>>
>>74647120

"Wahhh Sweden give us some land waaahhh"
>>
>>74647418
I think pretty much every conservative in America will tow the party line this election when it comes down to it. As soon as Hilary gets up there and starts talking all her Obama 2.0 shit people are going to realize they have no choice but to MAGA
>>
>>74647518
Exactly why the stupid republican party forced him on us. They thought everyone would hate obama and rather then give the party someone we wanted they gave us democrap lite because thats what they wanted and thought they had it in the bag. So nobody cared enough to come vote.
>>
File: Trump rally Alabama.png (2 MB, 1045x693) Image search: [Google]
Trump rally Alabama.png
2 MB, 1045x693
>>74647644
Seeing as virtually all of the South voted for Trump in the primaries, I'm not that worried. Romney lost Virginia last time, if I remember correctly. He's already got Christians in the bag, and he has the bonus of being a Yankee, so maybe even New Hampshire or New Jersey would go for him.
>>
>>74647489
>implying America isn't cucked by Guatemalans and trannies on a daily basis. fuck outta here.
>>
>>74647806
keep on dreaming, boy. The jew as already won
>>
OP you accidentally set your proxy to Norway instead of Canada.
>>
>>74648250

OMG SHOTS FIRED! NORWAY BTFO! HOW WILL IT RECOVER????
>>
>>74648172
just because your screwed doesnt mean we all have to die
>>
>>74646630

>Be Norway
>Get free land from Sweden
>Never have to fight for it
>Turn around and celebrate nationalist independence day as though you earned it
>>
>>74646630
Lallallalallaaaaaa Lallalllalaa HHOIII
World will be dead sooner or later, every jew, nignog or asshole will be dead. The sun will die. Let's make sure that no one moves out from Tellus.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.