[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we un-meme the education system and create the perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 422x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 422x381
How do we un-meme the education system and create the perfect cirrculium?
>>
Put the military in charge.
>>
My idea is to remove science class, history class, literature class, foreign language class, business classes, and finally math classes.

Instead, we teach the following

Computer Science
Calc 1-3
Debate/Public Speaking Class
Finance/Civics
Military Boot Camp
>>
>>74644163
This would raise a generation of STEM autists .
The real red pill is that most people should be working blue collar jobs except the top 15% who should be taught traditional academic subjects
>>
By dismantling the federal government and giving the right to educate children back to the states and the parents.
>>
>>74643809
We need a split curriculum between the classics and modern computing/science/finance.
>>
>>74643809

Kill all leftists.
>>
>>74645992
STEM autists would drop out due to public debate.
>>
>>74646155
But, but... then we'll collapse back to a traditional economy and children will be systemically privileged when pursuing the careers of their parents.
>>
File: 1454674662481.jpg (149 KB, 799x699) Image search: [Google]
1454674662481.jpg
149 KB, 799x699
>>74644163
Feminist Ideology
Understanding White Evil
Benefits of Diversity
Historic Crimes of Whites
Caucasian Psychopathy (in 42 parts)
The sublime Joy of being Black
The Quran - Guiding Truth in a New World
Marxist Theory - Triumph of Logic
>>
>>74646375
public debates have devolved to monkey sounds now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJvBwJ_h-UE
>>
>>74646510
Why "hot" girls always make faces like they just smelled the most rank ass?
>>
>>74643809
Put John Taylor Gatto in charge, of course.
>>
File: 1452284019996.jpg (209 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1452284019996.jpg
209 KB, 650x975
>>74646620
Trying to be cool, like niggers in music videos
>>
i hate the le college memes XD makes me rage harder than just about anything on kikebook
>>
>>74646510
i think the guy in the back is about to pull his dick out. i would.
>>
>>74643857
For once Australia isn't in it for the bantz.
>>
>>74646865
Can't blame him at all.
>>
>>74644163
>remove science class, history class,... business classes, and finally math classes.
are you fucking insane?

>Computer Science, Calc 1-3, Debate/Public Speaking Class, Finance/Civics, Military Boot Camp
so calculus but no math classes?
adding debate class? jesus fucking christ YOU ONLY NEED EVIDENCE AND THAT'S IT, have evidence and win debates, why remove science class for this? if your opinion is not supported by evidence it's worthless
and everyone is a computer scientist? what is the point of that?
>>
>>74646519

>actually using the word nigga in debate and blaming white people
>that one guy promoting his mixtape

Good God almighty. What a time to be alive
>>
>>74647456
Look at job figures for chemestry, biology, and physics and you'll know why.

Algebra and trig is useless. Only calc matters.

History is libfag propaganda class.

Business is dumb only finance is worth anything. Accounting is for jews and not even economists understand the economy.

You need more then evidence. People all the time hear evidence but refuse to believe it and if you go up like a stuttering autist then no one will believe you. Theres a certain art to debate and it requires more then just autisically stating facts.
>>
>>74643857
Blue pilled AF. Wew m80
>>
>>74647697
fuck art, fuck talking in nice way
your crap would just make more tech savvy people that write blogs in their own cms made in ruby and more females pushing feminism everywhere
>>
>>74647863
and more political correctness
>>
>>74647863
If you took a debate class perhaps you would be able to compile a compelling argument to prove your point instead of a slipperly slope logic.
>>
>>74647928
You have already have debate classes and you are not any better, faggot.
>>
>>74647863
When was the last time a CMS was relevant? 1980? RUBY? Jesus fucking Christ, just kill yourself.
>>
>>74649078
>When was the last time a CMS was relevant? 1980?
internet did not exist back then
i meant content management system

>RUBY
it's popular with the youth, females, and people that like debate classes and going to computer classes because other are doing it

> Jesus fucking Christ, just kill yourself.
after you, Omar
>>
File: tomlaugh.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
tomlaugh.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>74644163
good one!
>>
File: Homeschool2.jpg (1 MB, 1500x4212) Image search: [Google]
Homeschool2.jpg
1 MB, 1500x4212
Can't happen in today's world. The best thing to do is breed ubermensch that can pick up books and learn on their own. School is not a place for smart people, it's a place where neglected kids go to have the government babysit them.
>>
>>74643809
Make personal finance, home ecc, home/auto repair and other useful classes mandatory.

90% of HS classes are worthless. Teach children what they need to know to be functional adults.
>>
>>74649372
Yes I know you mean a content management system. My question stands. The internet absolutely existed in 1980.

I have literally NEVER in my professional or educational life heard anyone was working with Ruby. I always assumed it was utterly useless. Which it probably is.
>>
File: MegaManMoviePlot.jpg (74 KB, 479x361) Image search: [Google]
MegaManMoviePlot.jpg
74 KB, 479x361
>>74643809
I don't get why we don't just copy the curriculum of the country that is #1 in math(s). Finland and Hong Kong seem to know their shit when it comes to teaching Math, Reading, and Science so let's just copy what they do and see how it works and adapt it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.