[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will circumcision be banned in the U.S.? Studies have shown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Circumcision-FEATURE.png (61 KB, 1425x966) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision-FEATURE.png
61 KB, 1425x966
When will circumcision be banned in the U.S.? Studies have shown it doesn't do anything for people living in first world countries and access to running water
>>
That is an absolutely terrible graph. 20-80%? Thats such a large width.
>>
>>74641192
Never, our country is run by jews
>>
File: s1-chart3-082612.jpg (273 KB, 1000x854) Image search: [Google]
s1-chart3-082612.jpg
273 KB, 1000x854
>>74641381
>>
Europe will get redder with all the mudslimes
>>
Whoa, Australia too? I wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>74641479
Just because it's not done in the hospital doesn't mean it won't be done by urologists or pediatricians
>>
>>74641934
I don't know anyone who has a mutilated cock over here

t. penis inspection officer
>>
>>74641192
soon, the net is getting rid of the jewish lies.
>>
>>74642015
>I don't know anyone who has a mutilated cock over here

In other news, there are no sandniggers, mudslimes, or blacks in ahstraiya
>>
>>74641192
i hate my goy parents for mutilating me

gas the kikes racewar now
>>
Feels good having an uncut dick. Know this jew who tries to convince himself his circumcised cock makes it bigger. He's even got a friend to consider being circumcised. It's fucking gross.

To all Americans, do all the girls vomit and wince at uncut dicks like we hear?
>>
>>74642146
I lost my job to the women who wanted to inspect those. Free market is harsh
>>
File: 1462689211980.png (116 KB, 248x426) Image search: [Google]
1462689211980.png
116 KB, 248x426
>20-80%
>>
>>74642239

>To all Americans, do all the girls vomit and wince at uncut dicks like we hear?

50/50. It's mostly due to ignorance DESU. If they knew what they were missing they would react differently.
>>
>>74641479
Terrible graph again. What's the time period? What does it mean X% of boys were circumcised? Does it mean of all boys that were born?
>>
>>74641192
it's the most stupid shit to cut of that part of a dick which makes sex comfortable and protects your glans.

It's stupid to cut something of a dick AT ALL, except in the case of cancer or phimosis.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.