[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Taiwanese >move to Germany >study >find a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0455.jpg (2 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0455.jpg
2 MB, 4208x2368
>be Taiwanese
>move to Germany
>study
>find a job
>live 15 years in Germany
>obtain citizenship
>move to Switzerland thanks to easy immigration for EU citizens

Daily reminder that if you have a bit of self respect, Germany is just a transit country.
>>
File: that s the rules.jpg (53 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
that s the rules.jpg
53 KB, 1280x722
>>74638811

Kek.

I see you are integrating pretty well.
>>
>>74638878
Yes I do everything to integrate but I can't raclette and fondue because chinks are unable to lactose.
>>
I'm planning on going to Netherlands after I save up some money and working experience in Germany, Germany is full of passive-aggressive shitlords with autism and I can't fathom the idea of staying here longer than a couple years.
>>
>>74639487
Where are you from originally?
>>
>>74639487
>Germany is full of passive-aggressive shitlords with autism
explain
>>
>>74638811
>Taiwanese
no, you are lying. you are chinese. a true son of nationalist china would never style himself as taiwanese. kys.
>>
>>74640603
In my dreams the ROC will invade the PRC and kill all commies until we are internationally recognized as the one true China. But until then, I'm Taiwanese. Or since a few years, German, actually :^)
>>
What was your occupation?
>>
Far east asians are ideal immigrants. Would replace every Muslim with you if could. Respectable (at least to our faces) and peaceful and not aggressive
>>
>>74640877
I'm a Software Engineer.
>>
>>74638811
>move from Thailand to tawian
>Everybody shits on Street
>go back to Thailand and toilet

Whew lads
>>
>>74640879
Far East Asians (and poo in the loos) are ruining my country.
>>
>>74640954
Lol because they are making your house to expensive?
>>
>>74641033
Yes.
>>
>>74640954
I actually have a coworker from New Zealand. I think he's homosexual by the way he talks but I'm afraid to ask because it would be rude.
I'm sorry that my people ruin your country though.
>>
>>74640906
>tfw you literally have to study (something) engineering to be able to move abroad

This triggers the literary studies student.
>>
>>74641059
Boo hoo in the land of roo
>>
File: DzGtL1wv-Tw.jpg (25 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
DzGtL1wv-Tw.jpg
25 KB, 500x347
How is Switzerland in general? Planning to move to Geneva for studying under MBA program in autumn.
>>
>>74638811
REEEEEE get out of my country faggot.

I don't care wether you're a chink, nigger, mudslime or a german. We don't want you here. Immigration is the most powerful weapon of the globalist jew.
>>
>>74641141
I have no idea about French Switzerland but Zurich is a comfy town.
>>
>>74641184
Your country is literally multicultural retard. And no true principles, you would gladly sit by as Europe becomes caliphate if you sit by neutral making money
>>
>>74641141

Switzerland is literally

> Perfection: The country

Also, fuck off we're full.
>>
>>74641266
I'm afraid there would be too much shitskins for me to handle in Geneva, so maybe after finishing the master degree there I will travel to Zurich.
>>
>>74641329

Multicultural =/= immigration you fucking imbecile. The 4 different cultures in switzerland have been here since millenias or centuries and have built the country together. That's different from EU subhumans and parasites immigrating here and trying to profit from us.
>>
>>74638811
Should have come to America
>>
>>74639071
Get rekt m8
>>
>>74641059

lmao you sound like a nigger getting gentrified, top kek anglo scum

>>74638811

go back to gook land where you belong shitskin

>>74640879

"Yes Taiwan I love your brown Asian cock, please come to my country and ficki my women"

Damn you fucking white people have no self respect. Total cucks for anyone of a different race.
>>
>>74638811
>Germany is just a transit country.
germany is a low-wage country run by the low-wage lobby and their friends in politics
>jeeez... angi, we need more cheap labor
>no problem! i will just let 2 million rapefugees in, you only have to pay the half of the minimum wage!!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.