[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is marijuana for losers, or can it be effectively integrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 384x384
Is marijuana for losers, or can it be effectively integrated into our societies through legalisation?
>>
>>74637770
As long as you treat it like alcohol it shouldn't be a problem.

Keep it to weekends or whenever you have the next day off or you're working late shift.
>>
>>74637860
the problem is stoners don't do that, they make it a life style & become a determinate to society
its not a "useful" drug
it does not create focus or increase drive or anything
its garbage familia
>>
>>74637860
governments around the world should pump thc into the water supply, and feed cattle weed to make them constantly loaded with thc
>>
>>74637770
Reminder that weed lowers IQ while chronic alcohol consumption does not even lower BDNF
>>
File: 1463819630628.jpg (36 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
1463819630628.jpg
36 KB, 511x509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0

Shit boys looks like we gots us a theme for this thread t.degenracy

On a serious note marijuana is mainly fun because its illegal if you ban it crims will have to back to slaving or some shit
>>
>>74637770
Don't be a loser about it. Don't make a spectacle of it or draw attention to yourself or hold yourself out as special because you smoke. It's like everything in like, don't be a cunt about it and people will likely leave you alone.
>>
its the liberal variant of beer.
>>
>>74637923
>>74637926

They partially make it a alternative life style BECAUSE its illegal though. They think it makes them hip and cool and shit.

Make it legal(as it should be) and that part of the problem is null and voided. The remaining people that indulge in the overabundance lifestyle would have just found something else to overuse anyways.

Do you really think Alcoholics haven't made alcohol a huge part of their lifestyle? Do you seriously fucking believe that?

Weed is exactly like anything else. Too much of it is fucking bad. Why can't you people understand this simple fact? It doesn't matte WHAT it is. You need BALANCE.
>>
I smoke very often. Most of my friends do. It hasn't changed much about me, if anything at all. The drug war's a big industry. You can argue the morality of outlawing any drug, but that's not what it's for. I wonder how many Jews are behind the drug war.
>>
>>74637770
973 nj who here got weed to sell
>>
>>74637979
This is true for most things. I don't give a shit what people do, as long as it doesn't affect others.
My loud neighbor started smoking weed indoors, which is getting into my apartment. Can't even have my balcony door open sometimes because it gets in. If he was a nice guy, I would've told him that I don't want his shitty smoke in my apartment. But he's a fucking asshole, so now the landlord knows and gave him another warning.
Eviction when?
>>
File: GTASA_Tenpenny.jpg (45 KB, 193x275) Image search: [Google]
GTASA_Tenpenny.jpg
45 KB, 193x275
>>74638179
really nigga
>>
>>74637770
It would be fine if we had reasonable weaker ground grown strains available. It has nowhere near the mental effects of the frankenweed we have today. A j of good shwag (which is not all brickweed mind you, it is available fresh if you're in the right regions), is preferable for me to stronger medical variants. I don't smoke anymore for this reason. A j of good ground grown is like pleasant uplift, you feel good and everything pops a bit more, whereas the stronger stuff goes to your head and is dangerous for those prone to psychological issues, be it depression or more serious ones.
>>
>>74638232
>We could shit on you from such a height, you'd think God himself crapped on you.
Some of the best writing in a video game. No bull shit.
>>
>>74638232
Yeah /b/ has nothing to offer
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 351x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 351x440
>>74638087
THIS
>>
>>74638319
>/b/
>buying weed off b

try /soc/
>>
>>74638319

no shit, finding trees here is practically impossible

>thinking /pol/ would help you fare better

I'm going through a dry spell myself anon, but seriously, you're not gonna find anything here. Write your congressman and tell him to get on the path to legalization and grow your own if you want shit to get better.
>>
>>74637770
It was integrated into our societies for thousands of years, then some retards criminalized it.
>>
File: lkl.jpg (19 KB, 94x58) Image search: [Google]
lkl.jpg
19 KB, 94x58
>>74638432
>thinking 4chan at all is a good place to buy dope
>>
>>74638499

officer, I told him it was impossible here. Please do not crap on me from high up
>>
>>74638319
how are you 973 with no weed connects? what town you from
>>
Fucking degenerates, this whole thread.
>>74638455
How high are you right now?
>>
>>74637770
It should be legalized and it is for losers.
>>
>>74637923
Really? I know people who make alcohol their lifestyle. It's not all black and white familia
>>
>>74638551
did you even tell him to try instagram

10:30 am, the pig pen on third island, be there or be in jail nigga
>>
File: 1344866808785.png (1 MB, 1398x884) Image search: [Google]
1344866808785.png
1 MB, 1398x884
>>74638584

>sweden wants to tell us whats degenerate

Go on
>>
>>74638455
This tbhfam. Who gives a heck if you smoke a little bit of the old broccoli every once in a while, it's not was bad as alcohol by any means.

It could be used medically for pain relief or sleep aid too. Ironic that the whole medical marijuana movement stems from America while they have such a corrupt system that it will never be legal federally thanks to big pharma. I guess opioids are better for all of us.
>>
>>74638652
>I took the trash out! I DID!
Was Tenpenny redpilled?
>>
>>74638584
Fuck off, Mohammed.
>>
>>74638702
>It could be used medically for pain relief or sleep aid too
Yes, why use perfectly good pain killers who are not addictive and don't inhibit you too much in everyday life when you could just get stoned.
>>
>>74638715
most definitely, he be keep them boihs down boih

pic related is the goofy ass /b/ smoke
>>
>>74638652

Nah. I didn't tell him to try instagram. Is that how kids get their weed these days?

Shit, I could use some. Maybe I'll try that. Everyone I know is straight edge as fuck so its not like its easy for me to get.
>>
>>74638432
There's no such thing as dry spells anymore if you're in a large city m8, that just means you're getting it too far down the line. Go to art houses, hipster bars, or to campuses and find the right people. There's always bud available. Hell befriend people in the music scene. Find the center points of social groups that smoke weed and voila, you have sources galore.
It's like people don't understand how to navigate society anymore.
Wait, I'm on 4chan.
>inb4 newfag
Been here since '05.
>>
Have 12 plants growing right now. 3 or the 12 are nothing short of a bud machine. I do not smoke it and do not sell it. I give it away to co-workers and people on my street. I give a lot to the gal next door and she gives it away all over.
Co-workers are failing UA's at a record pace so I am getting better jobs and more hours. Working just about every weekend and racking up the over time. Little dope shop down the street is losing customers. No matter how great they say their stuff is, mine is free, and you can not beat free. Have 2 roommates moving in at the end of the month and with that I will triple production. They get no tax money out of me so I am sure they will be looking to shut me down
>>
>>74638823
I don't know if instagram works desu, I was kinda joking. If it helps the local public school near where im at needs a good swat raid.
>>
>>74637923
I don't know. While I agree that it's useless if you didn't have any problems to begin with, it can be highly positive to people dealing with things like heavy depression and alcoholism.
I used to be very depressed for years, which lead to alcoholism. Living on neetbux, getting drunk pretty much every day. Was a useless piece of human garbage.
Then I got into weed, which helped with the depression, and helped me completely kick off booze. My health improved dramatically, got a job, all of that.
Then I got into a bit of trouble due to it being illegal, so I quit.
Today I'm again depressed and back to alcohol, not as bad as the worst of back then, but getting there.
>>
>>74637770
I'm an alcoholic so if I get an urge to drink I just get high as fuck and am either too paranoid to leave my house to get alcohol or forget about wanting to drink cause zoned out on whatever I do

since 12 step bullshit doesn't work for my type of personality weed is literally saving me from one of the most dangerous diseases there is
>>
>>74638881

I wasn't gonna call you a newfag just for shitposting about the site, anon. You're fine.

At any rate, I'm in a new town just moved and the few people I do know are pretty straight edge. I was pretty good at navigating society, or so I thought. I realized I had a friend that would help me along and now its just me, so its pretty tough to break back out and start doing the shit like you describe.
>>
>>74638669
You're not making a good case for legalizing weed. "It's okay that they ruin themselves with this, because they might ruin themselves with something else?" Do you not care for your fellow men? If weed is exactly like anything else, why would that make it a sound argument for legalizing? Drugs already cause enormous problems so why would you want more of it? Most people are weak so they can't maintain balance.
>>
>>74637923
very occasional use can aid creativity.
>>
>>74638884

so you're growing weed....to get better jobs and pay by shitting on your co-workers

and they haven't noticed. That is pretty genius. If its true.
>>
its harmless, although people who do it often, or are mentally dependent on it, this is symptomatic of other problems and should be dealth with using professional healp

once upon a time thou before docs and meds the green herb would be a good substitute

but these days, going to a doc, you get youer self sorted out quick nsap and its legal!
>>
>>74638806
>perfectly good pain killers who are not addictive

Hurrr... with pain killers you basically have 2 options: opioids which are "perfect" but come with addiction, and chemical shit like paracetamol which are not addictive but will destroy your liver pretty fast.
>>
>>74638806
>perfectly good pain killers who are not addictive
The majority of pain killers come from opium and are highly addictive - morphine, oxycodone, codeine are all given to patients for pain. These painkillers are in the same family as Heroin and a lot of people end up getting addicted after their injury heals.

Cannabis offers a non-physically addictive form of pain relief, which is a lot less likely to be abused. With the right strain of cannabis you can get mild pain relief without the stoned feeling (more CBD rather than THC cannabinoids)
>>
>>74638978
It sounds like a good chance to better yourself then. Go to shows, go to social events, and when you stumble figure out why you did. I was in your boat years ago and through analysis and trial and error I've made myself better. A lot of it is the corny old be yourself, but you have to have yourself being something interesting and something you yourself are comfortable with for that to work. So it's bettering yourself and breaking out of your shell as well.
Most people aren't assholes and if you can prove yourself to be kind and insightful they'll overlook your deficits. Particularly artsy stoner types.
Bit drunk and tired so I'm probably rambling, but yeah.
>>
>>74637770
If you rely upon drugs, then you are an utter loser who has nothing else better or more interesting to do.
>>
>>74637770
Don't know man, people seemed much happier back in the 60's when it was legal.
>>
>>74637923
I reserve blanket statements like that for islam and the left. Otherwise, blanket statements are shortsighted and dogmatic.

Daily use is bad for you, because of the effects you mention. But it all comes down to a lack of discipline. If the discipline isn't there to begin with, you're fucked either way. The trap of weed is just that it prevents the user from ever developing that discipline until he makes the conscious choice NOT to use 24/7. Of course, there are users who can maintain discipline even when high, and they can toke all day and still contribute to society.

But the earning potential is too high for me to ever consider banning it. If we legalize it, that's 2 billion euro's of free money, right there.
>>
>>74639084

>why would you want more of it?

News flash, the war on drugs has been failing Sweden. FAILING. More people smoke than ever before and partially because of how fucking "rebellious" it is. It is the new Cigarettes/Tobacco.

You are absolutely and utterly foolish and looking at this from a very fearful angle. You need to approach this shit rationally. Most people might be weak, but the government can't protect them with this "War on Drugs".

Furthermore, it doesn't affect everyone the same. It's treated like its as bad as Heroin by the governments of the world when its nowhere even close.
>>
Weed makes you a degenerate liberal.

Seriously, how many rightist weed smokers do you know?
>>
>>74639156

Thanks. Good, and rare post.
>>
>>74639084
Producing weed is very easy that's one of the reasons why the ban just doesn't work (same for alcohol, you can ferment and distill it in your garage).
Who profits from the ban is organized crime, niggers and Achmets make a great living of selling weed to our children.
>>
>>74639247

reporting

I'm a libertarian though
>>
>>74639084
The taxpayer is not obliged to pay for a bunch men to break and enter into houses and look for flower buds just because you don't like it.
>Do you not care for your fellow men?
Don't make me laugh
>Weed might ruin your life so I'll throw you in prison and ruin your life
>>
It's a fine thing to smoke IF done in moderation. I'm talking maybe once or twice on the weekend, later in the day, not getting so ripped that you forget your name. It's like alcohol, people who drink nonstop and in excess are degenerate slobs, same goes for shameless stoners that toke up 3,4,5 times a day because they are mentally dependant on it.
>>
>>74637923
Cool. I don't care.

I smoke and probably still make more than you, and live a more fulfilling life, too.

But please tell me more about how the retards that abuse it somehow means I shouldn't smoke. I really don't care.
>>
>>74638309
Truth bomb up in here. Like when you go to p/u and the dude is like " this shit is medical -hydro -king infused -crossed with 14 cannabis cup winning strains"... It's like..sweet..so I'll never want to smoke it because I'm trying to be successful, use marijuana as a means to unwind as someone would a drink at the end of the day, but instead, a j of this shit and I'm fucking toast for today and tomorrow!
>>
>>74639247
Most kids I know that smoked it in highschool were neo-nazi edgelords
>>
>>74639357

maybe its just me but i dont smoke often, and when i do its really intense stuff.

It doesn't leave me fucked up into the next day. I know this shit affects everyone differently, but does that really happen to you?
>>
>>74639153
>>74639152
>implying codeine is more addictive than weed
Not all opioids are the same. "Chemical shit" jesus christ, implying.
>>
File: kay.jpg (382 KB, 3000x2208) Image search: [Google]
kay.jpg
382 KB, 3000x2208
>>74637770
Once you stoney baloneys finally figure out a way to test if someone is currently under the influence of marijuana, then we can talk about legalizing it.

Driving while under the influence is a serious crime.
>>
>>74639211
Well yeah, if it's in America then you're fucked. In first world countries it would be detrimental to do the same though.
>>74639263
Organized criminals already make profits off alcohol and tobacco, I don't see how that's an argument.
>>74639278
I'm not advocating full government power here, I just don't want drugs openly available to children which they will be if the drugs becomes legal.
>>
>>74639115
With or without me they would be getting high right now. Some times they give me some pretty cool shit like a new GPS and 100 dollar gift card to REI. The gal next door said she would go down to the dispensary and start handing it out so the sick will not have to pay as much for the medication. That is what I want to do with the 24 new plants. And in the summer I might try another 12 outside just to see how they do.
>>
>>74639421
Codeine is more addictive than weed. That's why they tell you not to take it for more than three days at a time, by it's nature as an opioid it can lead to physical addiction.

Weed has no physically addictive properties, only mental, as in you start to feel you are dependent on it. Codeine will change your brain chemistry to be physically dependent on it.
>>
>>74639152
You're thinking of ibuprofen, not paracetamol. Ibuprofen comes with a whole fuckload of side effects.
>>
>>74639421
>implying codeine is more addictive than weed
It is, you fucking idiot.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=codeine+addiction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol#Synthesis
>>
>>74639543

Except dealers already target children anon. Take the power away from these dealers, devote the law enforcement resources towards protecting the children, and you're fucking golden.

think of all the children that could be protected that way.
>>
>>74639543
>mfw in Sweden Niggers linger in parks and sell children a bottle of wine for 100€
"Organized crime" committing tax fraud is something different than selling banned substances you couldn't get anywhere else.
>>
>>74639692
Oh noe, the synthesis involves structure formulae. This triggers and scares me, I prefer pain killers which don't contain molecules or ATOMS (the shit they use in atomic bombs!).
>>
I don't think I have a single friend who doesn't smoke up/has smoked up.

Everyone i know loves the ganja lol, from bums to smart as fuck friends in finance.
>>
>>74639664
It could well be that ibuprofen is even worse (and I know it has the same side effects, need to take it now and then for tooth aches), but go read the package insert for paracetamol. It clearly states that if you're exceeding the recommended dose too far, or take it for too long, it can cause severe liver damage among other things. While opiates are pretty safe, you could keep shooting heroin for years or decades and live a pretty healthy life except for the addiction.
>>
>>74637979
Exactly this.

Dude weed LMAO people are fucking retarded and need to be culled.
People who come home from work and smoke a joint to relax are not a problem for anyone and should be left alone though.
>>
>>74639900
The difference is prescription opiates are tightly regulated and you don't take them without supervision.
Stoners are literally like "just let me get weeeed and I can self medicate with it #healthy cures cancers no side effects at all no addiction lmao".
>>
>>74638219
Buy a house. Problem solved.

Apartments are for losers like your neighbor.
>>
>>74639900
Also ibuprofen, paracetamol and ass are anti-inflammatory drugs which have pain killing as a side effect. They are not even real pain killers.
>>
>>74638607
Are they losers? Read OP's question again.
>>
>>74637860
this

>>74637923
so what you're saying is that a small number of people would have the same problem as alcoholics?

yeah that's not a reason. prohibition is shit, stop talking like it isn't.
>>
File: 1457739248926.png (6 KB, 356x480) Image search: [Google]
1457739248926.png
6 KB, 356x480
>>74639710
Sounds degenerate. America's cultural influence is huge so I don't think that would work effectively.
Also, how the fuck has there only been one mention of jews in here?
>>
>>74640186
>>74640282
So tell me, what "perfectly good" painkillers were you talking about earlier?
>>
Prohibition is an utter failure and we have close to a century of data to prove it.

The high potency of today's weed is a direct result of prohibition.

Drug dealers don't check ID unlike legal shop owners making it much easier for kids to get a hold of it thanks to prohibition.

All the negative aspects of pot use that people throw around ARE NOT PREVENTED BY PROHIBITION.
Escalating enforcement doesn't work either. We already tried that, it's called 'The War on Drugs' and it doesn't fucking work.
>>
>>74640186
>The difference is prescription opiates are tightly regulated and you don't take them without supervision.
So once you get handed a prescription you also get a government employee to follow you around and supervise you? Where the fuck do you guys leave? Do you have any idea how much oxycodin gets leaked into the black market from prescriptions?

Many posts here give the impression that they are coming off of self righteous, basement dwelling, socially inept faggots who have no idea how society works
>>
>>74640553
Want a list of substance names or what? Just use google, most of them are prescription like THC pills are supposted to be if you want to use it in pain therapy.
>Lol smoke some random dosage of THC to cure my pain, washing it down with alcohol
>Perfectly healthy unlike chemical crap, lmao
>>
>>74640845
Just to be clear on it, all that is bothering me is that weedheads seem to be thinking that THC is some kind of a free lunch cureall that comes with no unwanted effects whatsoever.
>>
>>74637770
If you use it for reasons I see most people using it today (to say hey look at me I'm cool and I smoke weed LMAO I'm a faggot) then no.
If you use it in relaxed private areas or with a small group of friends just to get a buzz then it's ok for me.

Honestly just don't brag about it or show it to the outside world and you're fine, also don't be that guy that uses pot in front of children or elderly people.
>>
>>74640186
>>74640282
I don't know if people in Austria are immune to opioid addiction or something, but there is no denying that addiction to opioid painkillers is a major problem in countries like the US. https://www.drugabuse.gov/about-nida/legislative-activities/testimony-to-congress/2016/americas-addiction-to-opioids-heroin-prescription-drug-abuse

Link shows how opioid painkillers are extremely similar to heroin and as such are highly addictive.

Clearly if we have an estimated 2.1 million people in the United States suffering from substance use disorders related to prescription opioid pain relievers in 2012, this type of painkillers is not the solution.

I guess this is where the difference between the two countries comes from: in the USA, everyone has to buy healthcare insurance, nothing is provided by the government. This means that people pay a fee per month that goes to the insurance company, and this money is claimed by the doctor in order to pay for the patients medication. Once a patient is prescribed opioid painkillers, the doctor will continue refilling this prescription for as long as the patient says they still need it, because the patient is paying for insurance. And after using them for several months, they become physically addicted, leading to an endless cycle.

Not everyone using cannabis wants to get high. It has genuine medical uses, one of which is pain relief. And if it means that less people are addicted with less harmful withdrawal symptoms, it seems that it is a good alternative to opioid painkillers.
>>
The fact that Dude Weed LMAO stoners not only exist, but are prevalent enough that we all have met several of them, is proof positive that PROHIBITION IS AN UTTER FUCKING FAILURE.
>>
>>74640984
http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/news/20151007/medical-marijuana-seems-safe-for-chronic-pain-patients-study-finds?page=2

Several studies have been done on the use of cannabis for pain relief, it's not just stoners trying to get blazed
>>
>>74638087
Weed is too much fun to be on. I wish I could be high 24 hours a day even though I know I shoulden't.
>>
>>74641012
The reason they do that it's because they think it's rebellious and hip because it's illegal
>>
>>74641234

You don't want to be high 24/7 anon. You don't want to smoke every day. It loses the magic.

I know Dr.Dre told us to "smoke weed everyday" but if you want HAPPINESS and you want to smoke weed, you cannot let yourself smoke it every day.
>>
>>74640845
Listen dude. You were claiming that there are perfectly fine painkillers which don't cause addiction and have no impact on your life (which I guess means no harmful side effects and no psychoactive effects, or what did you even mean with that?)

Situation here in Germany is basically the following (t. had a couple of operations and got painkillers afterwards):
prescription free: paracetamol, ibuprofen, aspirin
aspirin doesn't shit against anything more serious than a mild headache
the others come with dangerous side effects and are not supposed to be taken for a longer period
doctor's supervision: good ol' morphine
opiate, highly addictive
prescription: kodeine, tramadol, and a bunch of other flavors
opiates, highly addictive

I think you have some burden of proof here. Give me an example.
>>
>>74641203
Go ahead and ask a stoner if it's ok to keep it prescription only as an alternative to fucking opium, i.e. if every other pain killer fails, not making it available over the counter.
You will get some harsh REEEEEE.
>>
>>74638319
Use the darknet. Plugs suck balls because you have to deal with people who are also criminals. On the darknet, the criminal is oceans away from you.
>>
>>74639421
It is more addictive you fucking clown.
>>
>>74641425

>look up darknet guide
>there are like 13 fucking "steps"
>tons of risk involved, apparently

why would i do that
>>
I have been smoking everyday for a while and it is getting pretty boring. Its mostly just makes my head cloudy, I get drowsy and feel really heavy. Thats it. I have no idea why I still continue to smoke everyday, probably gonna smoke everything I have today and don't smoke anything for a while.

Have anybody else gotten bored with weed? Is it anything one can do to make it as good as it used to be?
>>
>>74641297
And the fact that societies and governments worldwide have been waging war against this substance for a century and an entire fucking subculture has arisen around it anyway is proof that prohibition doesn't work and will never work.
>>
>>74639153
I don't get it. I feel pain when I'm high. It's the same when I'm not high.
>>
>>74641394
If it's ok to keep what prescription only? Painkillers?

I guess the problem is with the medical system more than the painkillers in general. Doctors often over-prescribe opioid painkillers for mild pain where cannabis could be used instead - there's no doubt that strong painkillers are very helpful for extreme pain. But they aren't always necessary and should be used only if needed.
>>
>>74641564

You already know, anon. Stop smoking it every day.

Its been posted in the thread to keep it special. Go on a t-break and be diligent. YOU WILL WANT TO SMOKE. But don't.
>>
Why are people so opposed to stronger strains people create like that in the Netherlands, Colorado or washington?
its pretty much the difference between beer and spirits, spirits has more ethanol and those strains more THC. Just smoke less of it then.
>>
>>74637923
yes it does increase focus and drive. basically what it does is enhance your senses to the point where even the most tedious aspects of life are more exciting. for example, if you smoke before washing the dishes, you are going to clean the absolute fuck out of those dishes. it is a safer alternative to adderall if you're trying to stay focused on something you need to do but you don't want to do.
>>
>>74641434
>>74641337
It's not supposed to be evidence (inb4 anecdote) but I have seen quite some people who took fentanyl for a few weeks or months but not a single weed smoker who has stopped.
Our god emperor Hofer isn't a junkie either.
>>
>>74641598
I think the most effective strains are indica-based instead of sativa (affect the body rather than the mind) and have more CBD rather than THC, meaning you don't get as 'high' but the CBD which is non psychoactive provides pain relief. Not every strain of weed is the same and I doubt that street-weed will be helpful.

>>74641564
Take a break for a couple of months and your tolerance will go back to normal
>>
>>74637770
put rfid chips with active tech. using bluetooth low energy than can be solar-recarched int prepckaged--presold edibles ms old at an anonymous shop that take only bitcoin and it stick anyonmsously at random by those who are gloved and masked,.
>>
>>74641543
It's not risky of you buy from vendors only based in the USA and use reliable vendors. At that point, your biggest risk is the website admins scamming.
>>
>>74641718
>but not a single weed smoker who has stopped

Well I know plenty, including myself. Took a break for about 8 years to focus on my career after smoking daily since the 90s. So kindly fuck off with your junkie bullshit, just because you don't have any friends or only hang out with white trash doesn't mean that everybody who tries weed will lose control of his life forever hurr. Why am I even wasting time talking with retards?
>>
>>74641818
t
>>
>>74641703
this

I had a roommate in college that smoked nothing but dirt weed blunts literally constantly all day and he never even seemed the high. He did it because he was a wigger and had to look cool with blunts and he thought paying for good weed was a waste of money because "look at muh fat sack" I could smoke his blunts all day and just have a constant dirty buzz but if he hit a bong of the weed I smoked he would bug out

literally fucked up his lungs to look cool in front of black people and make people think he could handle smoking weed all day
>>
Anyone that uses drugs recreationally is a piece of shit, that's just a simple fact. Marijuana could serve medical purposes, so physicians should be able to prescribe it.
>>
>>74638087
>>74641234
Low-key this famalams.
I use to smoke everyday but now I'm trying to quit. Took a straight three week tolerance break before I relapsed now every hit gives me a good buzz.
It's still a heavily mental addicting drug. Shit's just too damn fun to be on. Though I'm learning to quit it with enjoying the effects of liquor instead.
>>
>>74637770
Yes and yes
>>
File: 1458658830795.jpg (12 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1458658830795.jpg
12 KB, 250x201
If we legislate it for medical purposes, what's stopping us from producing THC pills instead of actually handing out strawberry kush at pharmacies? Smoking is kinda unhealthy and disgusting desu
>>
>>74645350
With ingesting THC orally it's almost impossible to get the exact desired dosis. Even if you have a pill which has exactly x mg THC, it depends on your weight/amount of blood, stomach contents, mood, and other factors. Smoking is less healthy (there's vaping though), but the perfect way to get the desired effects and not "overdose" into getting too stoned to get your shit done.
>>
>>74646409
Sounds like a problem that can be solved by producing pills of varying potency.

All this "buh we need it for medical" argumentation just sounds too much like an excuse for getting dank bud.
>>
File: 1396238043278.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1396238043278.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>almost 30 years old
>never tried any drugs before
>finally decide to try weed

Wow, THIS is what all the fucking hippies and libertardian fags get so upset about? This shitty plant being banned? I can't believe stoners waste their lives on this, it's like people wasting their lives on jenkem or kratom.
>>
>>74646538
>Sounds like a problem that can be solved by producing pills of varying potency.

No, I'm saying that the same dosis varies a lot in potency depending on too many factors. So producing pills in a range of strengths would be cool, but not solve the problems I mentioned at all. And it also takes like 30+ minutes before you feel the effects which is why a lot of people think "duh it's not enough", pop another brownie and then get so stoned that it becomes uncomfortable. Edibles are great if you wanna get fucked up really good, but with smoking or vaping you have much more control. You feel the effects after 30 seconds, so you can easily stop once you hit the right level.

Pills and edibles are way more complicated to use properly in a medical setting, yet somehow many people believe they are the better solution because muh pills and muh controlled contents.
>>
File: you loose.gif (2 MB, 474x260) Image search: [Google]
you loose.gif
2 MB, 474x260
>>74637770
>implying one excludes the other
>>
>>74646601
try it a second time some people feel nothing the first time. I didn't feel anything the first time I smoked a joint with my sister she got high it had no effect on me. didn't try it again for a year and it was really good.
>>
File: cutting it down.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
cutting it down.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>>74639537
This
>>
>>74639537
>>74647698
A positive blood test will tell quite reliably that the person is either
a) a sporadic smoke who is "under the influence" right now or was shortly ago
or b) a heavy smoker who might or might not be under the influence right now (in those cases you can test positive many days later)

Both seem good enough evidence for most legal purposes, or aren't they?
>>
>>74637923
Research cbd's you fucking moron. Marijuana actually has benefits unlike alcohol. The reason it's been illegal for so long is because people like you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>74647078
I'm still not convinced that there can't be a better way of consuming it than smoking or vaping.
>>
It makes me less autistic and more compatible with normal society.
I was a fuckup long before weed, if anything weed make me stronger.
>>
>>74648752
Oh baking it into pastry and bread is my favorite way of consumption.

>>74648664
Don't forget that the DEA needed a new goldmine when alcohol became legal.
>>
>>74648752
It really depends what you mean by "better". Edibles and alcohol extractions are more "efficient" than smoking, but very hard to dose properly. Oils are excellent for local painkilling applications (like rubbing them on your aching elbow or wrist or whatever). Smoking is unhealthy and wastes a part of the resin. Vaping is more efficient and for all we know much healthier than smoking, and it's extremely easy to control the dosis.

Personally I don't vape, tried it a couple times but I'm too addicted to nicotine anyways so I roll tiny spliffs. But I recommend it to anybody for the health benefits.
>>
>>74649074
Did the DEA even exist back then?
>>
>>74637770
Pot only does good things for your body, but only if you use it in moderation. Idiots that abuse Mary Jane are the same fuckwads who used to smoke glue or paint for fun as kids.
>>
>>74637770
It's like anything. Use it in moderation and don't make it your entire identity.

>woooooowwww i took 10 paracetamol a day and now i have no liver
>ban paracetamol everyone it's for degenerates
>>
>>74649358
If not, they formed from the police force whose sole responsibility was to find and eradicate alcohol.
You should read up a bit on Harry Anslinger if you're interested.
>>
>>74637770
I don't care if people smoke weed if anything it's an easy indicator they are not worth talking to or considering for employment.
>>
>>74637770
>Is marijuana for losers, or can it be effectively integrated into our societies through legalisation?
Aryans did it. Greeks most likely did it. Chinese did it. Scythians did it.

Yes, yes it can be.
>>74637923
This is the kind of statist TRASH Tumblrcunts spout.

You can't be anti-feels legislation and then suddenly demand keeping a substance illegal just because some do bullshit with it.

It's like making firearms illegal just because some people shoot others.

This is literally antigun rethoric.

I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>74637770
Even if it would be legal it's still for losers - just like alcohol is.
>>
>>74650124
Are you at that judgemental and grumpy stage of puberty?
>>
>>74650190
>Romania
Yes.
>>
>>74650190
Forgot to add tobacco.
>>
>>74649889
You definitely shouldn't hire someone that brings weed up in job meetings unless its for the question do you take any medicaments.
People who have a good reason using weed is far and bounds more reasonable than the cultural smokers.
>>
>>74637770
Yes, it's for losers.

Yes, it's integrated.

If you smoke pot and think you're non-degenerate, you're retarded.
>>
>>74650364
I agree there, you only lose with tobacco.
I can agree with you too with alcohol, been through that shitshow too, though a moderate use reserved for parties doesn't hurt.

Tobacco makes you need its foul taste and alcohol makes you a brute when you drink out of moderation.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
>>74637770
>Is marijuana for losers?
Yes.
>>
File: porco rosso.png (554 KB, 1079x584) Image search: [Google]
porco rosso.png
554 KB, 1079x584
>>74648385
>b) a heavy smoker who might or might not be under the influence right now (in those cases you can test positive many days later)
There's the problem, Hans. maybe's and might be's don't hold up in court.
>>
>>74650403
Medical users have paper work so it's not an issue. It's easy to oust a post head during a face to face if you ask the right questions.
>>
>>74650658
>Tobacco makes you need its foul taste and alcohol makes you a brute when you drink out of moderation.

Which means it's just a social brainwash and not actual "benefits" - and admitting that it's the only step required to quit them, I cannot imagine how you could for example still smoking once you consciously process the fact it is just a social brainwash and there aren't actual benefits.
>>
>all these stoners

Really goes to show you how democracy doesn't work and the majority of the population just wants to get high, get free shit, and cum. Red pilled my ass.
>>
File: 1460889637458.jpg (66 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1460889637458.jpg
66 KB, 850x400
>>74650936
You have no idea how uplifting it is to see an American who's aware of this.
>>
>>74650861
I smoke tobacco with my weed because i am yet too weak to stop.
They say the urge is on par with meth and i am inclined to believe them.
>>
>>74638884
Damn. All the stoners under your spell must call you Bernie Sanders kek
>>
>>74638179
shit im 973 also. you in montclair?
>>
File: Ci7OtBdWEAAP3vC.jpg (52 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
Ci7OtBdWEAAP3vC.jpg
52 KB, 600x342
>>74637770
Nothing is more pathetic than somebody whose entire life revolves around WEED.
>>
>>74639537
There's a swab test that's pretty accurate.

In addition a lot of DUI cases are resolved by field sobriety tests (ie walk the line).

Source. I have a DUI. Not from weed but people in my DUI class did get theirs from smoking a joint and driving.

This isn't really that important though, in like ten years we'll all have self driving cars.
>>
>>74637860
First post best post.
>>
>>74651148
I do not like old bernie, he enticed migrants to our country by presenting us as social utopists with endless resources.
Fuck the man six sides over.
>>
>>74637770
It was already a part of our society before it was slandered by smear campaign. Everyone smoked weed just as much As they did tobacco.
>>
>>74637770
Jesus, is that what the kids are smoking these days? Those nugs look like fruit loops, never seen anything like that
>>
>legalizing something through legislation
>assuming any current government will reduce its own power
OP is an uneducated cunt from a line of uneducated cunts who all stood by watching our every last freedom go away.
>>
>>74651477
The breeders go ever more wild year after year, would be fun to have such a luxury, alas iraqi dusthash is what's on offer here in my town.
>>
File: iwata1.jpg (157 KB, 1200x928) Image search: [Google]
iwata1.jpg
157 KB, 1200x928
>>74651340
>In addition a lot of DUI cases are resolved by field sobriety tests
Well that's fucking false. Breathalyzers and if necessary, blood tests, are done if the cop is anything close to suspicious or just wants to fuck you over. What are you droning on about?

>people in my DUI class did get theirs from smoking a joint and driving.
Fucking source, because that is not provable yet and if I got charged with a DUI by marijuana, I'd take the shit to court instantly and laugh in the cop's face as the judge dismissed the shitty case.

>in like ten years we'll all have self driving cars.
Top keke, good luck approving those shitty things for public roads. It will be at least a hundred years, friend. Or do you not pay attention to how our government works?
>>
>>74637770

It's best avoided. No one ever died due to lack of Cannabis inhalation.

So why bother?
>>
>>74637770
I love pot
>>
>>74651477
>>74651683
https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/rainbow/photos#/408813
Rainbow Kush.
> alas iraqi dusthash is what's on offer here in my town.
Is your town also mostly getting its drugs from ''''''''''refugees''''''''? Brother gets extremely cheap deals from some cuntwaffle operating out of a refugee centre.
>>
File: 1463229655690.jpg (32 KB, 325x265) Image search: [Google]
1463229655690.jpg
32 KB, 325x265
>Smoking cigarettes indoors thread
>FUCK OFF WITH YOUR "I DON'T LIKE IT SO BAN IT" SHIT

>smoking weed thread
>I DON'T LIKE IT SO BAN IT

I love this place
>>
>>74652050
Dunno if bosnians are refugees, but it is a majority bosnian gang that supplies here.
I get from the homebreeders when i can, but that's a very unreliable network.
>>
ITT: Stoners who are trying to quit smoking so they talk about how weed is shit, and stoners who are currently smoking everyday defending weed
>>
Well, it already is.
>>
>>74652287
I'd ban tobacco if I could. A few years of successful prohibition and people would look back at smoking tobacco like they're looking back at the Victorian process of exhuming corpses for family portraits; extremely weirded out and unable to understand why anyone would do such a thing.
>>
>>74652957
That would also ensure that all rebellious youths would be smoking.
Leave it alone and warn against the dangers, use evidence instead of fear.
Nothing good comes from a prohibition, it is very hard to have your propaganda believed when the internet is around.
>>
>>74653222
Successful prohibition wouldn't leave room for any rebellious youths to smoke. Even if they could obtain tobacco, it would be too scarce and expensive for them to develop an addiction.
>>
Consumers have to be educated. That's what I think it boils down to. I feel the general public is ready for widespread legalization of marijuana, or at least the United States. We've seen the positive effects in states that have legalized recreational and medicinal use. The argument that it saps your work ethic and makes you lazy is the fault of the user, not the legalization of the drug, and the majority of users understand how to use responsibly and moderately.
>>
>>74653925
How do you plan on enforcing it?
The way history has gone, prohibitions have proven unenforceable besides a token effort for the media until now.
Tell me, how do you completely ban something that can be easily made in secrecy like weed, tobacco and alcohol?
>>
>>74654173
I dunno, I said I'd do it if I could. I know I can't.
>>
>>74654113
That was always an non-disprovable meme made to stall for time while the chemists find something unplatable.
So far the only medical truth i know about weed is that on very rare occasions, it may be linked to triggering a psychosis, and that various groups of spasmodics and pain inflicted find relief.
We know shit for facts about weed yet, and the dark ages of the prohibition is to blame.
>>
>>74637770
Just legalize all drugs desu. My dream America is where I could buy an AR15, bottle of oxy, and ounce of Sour Diesel in one shopping trip at Walmart. Drugs are fun, and I hate having to deal with nigger scum or some weird technical shit on the darknet to get them.
>>
>>74637770
>Is marijuana for losers

Stoner here, yes it is in fact for losers.
>>
>>74652350
>I get from the homebreeders when i can, but that's a very unreliable network.
Tell me about it. Homegrown can be so fucking good, but if you're not either in computer science or certain humanities your only chance is living in rural areas.

Speaking of which, Austria is kinda funny like that; Bumpkins have FUCKTONS of weed here, even the hardcore conservatives.
>>
File: 1438580870815s.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1438580870815s.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>74642984
>and he thought paying for good weed was a waste of money because "look at muh fat sack"
>>
File: weed_hurr2.png (98 KB, 1000x944) Image search: [Google]
weed_hurr2.png
98 KB, 1000x944
>>
>>74637770
Weed is certainly for losers. At least those who use it every day. And it is really easy to use weed every day. Way more addictive than alcohol. -personal experience
>>
no government should tell me what I can and cannot consume, especially if I am growing my own.
>>
File: d86.png (149 KB, 1000x739) Image search: [Google]
d86.png
149 KB, 1000x739
>>
>>74655076
I miss Quintin
>>
File: grow+aviad.jpg (504 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
grow+aviad.jpg
504 KB, 1000x668
>>74637770
I'm a 36 year old management level professional, and use medicinal marijuana daily, ask me anything
>>
>>74654672
Nobody fucks too much with what the isolated communities do, we have our weed-haven communities too, one in the middle of Copenhagen, always tickles my funny bone when i think about that.
They are allowing anarchists to hold valuable waterfront property because the cultural gains are too high to shut it down.
>>
>>74655185
What do you use it for?
General curiosity and all that.
>>
>>74655185
So your a retail "manager" who just gets to be used as a regular employee but with no overtime. Also what happens when your employer finds out? Are leaf fags more tolerant than burgers with respects to mmj?
>>
File: 1440463878811.jpg (213 KB, 1207x722) Image search: [Google]
1440463878811.jpg
213 KB, 1207x722
>>74655185
>>
File: 1445017632363.gif (1 MB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
1445017632363.gif
1 MB, 325x203
>>74655362
chronic headaches, it really helps

>>74655370
>retail
lol try again
>employer finds out
it's prescription, so nothing... looks like we're the real land of the free burgerbro
>>
I'd stay away from anything but alcohol, and alcohol should still be done with extreme moderation.

Mary jane isn't some innocent little thing like most potheads affirm it to be, however i don't believe we win anything with its prohibition, other then helping fund drug cartels and filling up prisons.
>>
>>74655400
Offendis are the worst.
>>
>>74637923
>determinate
detriment?
>>
>>74640284
>Are they losers?

Yes.
There are functional alcoholics but then there are also functional potheads.
>>
>>74655596
I imagine you're a indica-dominant type then, sativa does many things right, but pain relief was never its strong side.
Specially not for headaches, i don't call it philosopher herb for nothing. :P
>>
File: 1246091674915.gif (576 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1246091674915.gif
576 KB, 640x400
>>74637770
Yes and no. When i was younger I smoked 24/7 for about 10 years straight and I loved it. It was fucking great.

But after a 10 year break, smoking weed now I experience the opposite end of the spectrum, It's not really fun anymore, I experience radical leftist states of mind, feel a paranoid and guilty about everything it's just horrible.

Knowing that the spectrum exists I can't recommend the widespread use of weed anymore, my recent experiences have been really depressing.
>>
>>74637770
I should be able to buy a pound at the market like a pound a coffee beans.
>>
>>74645108
Break the cycle of substance abuse, every time you get the want to smoke some weed or drink some liquor go to the gym or play some vidya. Don't go cold turkey but limit yourself to maybe just 3 days a week, then just weekends, then one day a week, etc. It's so much nicer when you can have an entire month or two without smoking then kick back on a friday with a bowl and watch a movie knowing it's not a habit.
>>
>>74637770
A lot of people who do it are, but those losers would still be losers without legal pot. Look at how much money Colorado has brought in. Might as well legalize it, alcohol is much more dangerous and no one seems to give a fuck about the useless alcoholics who cant even work at a Waffle House
>>
Weed is fucking amazing for video games, sex, working outdoors, and a host of other leisure activities (fishing, camping, hiking, whatever).
You wander into "loser" territory when you're using it all the fucking time as a general substitute for real life.

Grown adults who use it sparingly (less than twice a month, say) can without question lead the exact same life they would if they didn't use it. You anti-pot faggots are freedom-hating scum.
>>
>>74655982
yep, strong indicas hybrids are my go-to, also use high CBD strains as well. the best part is in Canada you buy from your licenced producer online and it comes in the mail 2 days later, super easy
>>
File: weed_hurr3.png (146 KB, 1000x852) Image search: [Google]
weed_hurr3.png
146 KB, 1000x852
>>
>>74655076
The person who made this has NEVER gotten laid.
>>
Both.
>>
>>74656480
Or smoked weed.
>>
File: 1446431448788.jpg (769 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1446431448788.jpg
769 KB, 2000x1339
>>74656480
Please.
Quentin gets tons of pussy.
>>
>>74656399
Not as easy as as the courier system we have going on here.
Weed is literally just a text and half an hour away, delivered to your door with a smile.
Course it's shitweed, but the service is impeccable.
Wish danish farmers could be behind the supply and not iraqis.
>>
File: 1426564711058.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426564711058.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>74656138

When 'medicine' doesn't work for me any more I stop taking it.
Or experience a bad reaction to a illegal OR legal drug, I won't take it again.

I used to get high as fuck when I smoked as a kid and young man, but since I started having chronic pain issues, I just feel more comfortable.
>>
>>74656958
hopefully we'll get there, Canada is a bit too big for that to work until full legalization eh

you don't grow it in Denmark?
>>
File: BLxpg9C.png (89 KB, 1000x941) Image search: [Google]
BLxpg9C.png
89 KB, 1000x941
>>
I'm a heavy drug user and I never got the whole weed thang

must effect me different I can't believe the way people act with like it's the catnip for humans

always just made me feel horribly quiet and anxious

get some real drugs you dirty hippies!
>>
What the fuck kind of weed are you smoking? All it does to me is make me sit on the sofa and watch movies.
>>
>>74657239
Even pure CBD farmers are treated with contempt from the government and industrial hemp for fibers are best seen avoided on danish fields.
But the farmers want to grow it, they have made that much very clear.

As for myself, i do not have the space to do so, last i tried the cops took my plants.
>>
>>74637860
>2 completely different substances that effect the body in completely different ways and give their own unique effects with their own risks as well as benefits must be treated the same way

yup, you definitely sound like you know what you are talking about
>>
File: 1235392234254.jpg (80 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1235392234254.jpg
80 KB, 600x800
>>74657159
I mean sure, it's fun for most but now I'm completely convinced the negative stereotype of the paranoid schitzophrenic weed smoker is real.

People used to tell me that they didn't like it or that it made them paranoid and I'd think they never even smoked and they're just bullshitting me.

Even after smoking tens of thousands of cones I still had some really powerful, bad experiences that could really fuck up less experienced people so I cannot recommend making it legal anymore.

It definitely has the potential to fuck people up.
>>
>>74641713
>basically what it does is enhance your senses to the point where even the most tedious aspects of life are more exciting. for example, if you smoke before washing the dishes, you are going to clean the absolute fuck out of those dishes.

meth is superior
>>
File: hotactress.png (332 KB, 391x468) Image search: [Google]
hotactress.png
332 KB, 391x468
>>74637770
Cannabis is for everyone. It attracts winners and losers alike, but it can used very effectively for intelligent winners like myself. Alcohol, on the other hand, is for loud, violent, obnoxious losers.
>>
>>74657765
Yeah but having that as an excuse for illegality is kinda weak, just stay away from it if it makes you feel bad.
>>
>>74638884
This.....is actually kinda brilliant.
>>
File: happy-jamaican-smiling-3478564.jpg (248 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
happy-jamaican-smiling-3478564.jpg
248 KB, 957x1300
>>74638455
>our societies
>>
>>74657274
The problem with the "readers" is that a vast majority of them simply repeat shit they read from whatever book while doing no reflection on their own. That's fake intellectualism, they can only deal with pre-hashed ideas.
Sure, reading shit could be considered a prerequisite to intellectualism, but it's not the central point.

I like gamers who don't pretend to be intellectual over idiots who pretend to be intellectual because they read books, while not reflecting on what they read.

TLDR: Fuck hipsters.
>>
File: 1386559547332.png (145 KB, 995x902) Image search: [Google]
1386559547332.png
145 KB, 995x902
>>
>>74637770
>>>74637860
>the problem is gun nuts don't do that, they make it a life style & become a determinate to society
>its not a "useful" hobby
>it does not create safety or increase peace of mind or anything
>its garbage familia
Understand that liberty is followed through with everything, from fags to blacks, and stoners to Eugene Stoner.
>>
>>74637770
it kinda works in the netherlands, so why not. I thought everybody would be smoking over there, but it's alright. Plenty of straight-edge people too
>>
that's a good question thank you for asking

t. le weed man
>>
>>74638702
medical treatment by burning hemp is witch doctor methodology
>>
File: 1463181277346.jpg (2 MB, 2894x4093) Image search: [Google]
1463181277346.jpg
2 MB, 2894x4093
I used to smoke weed right up until I created a tulpa. After I quit it made it much easier to concentrate and I was able to make a lot of progress. I still kind of miss it, but getting high isn't worth missing out on having a lifelong companion with a closer relationship with you than you would ever have with another human being. Put down the bong and swallow the tulpapill today /pol/, you definitely wont regret it.
>>
File: 1462753209547.gif (416 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1462753209547.gif
416 KB, 300x228
>>74639824
>I prefer pain killers which don't contain molecules or ATOMS (the shit they use in atomic bombs!).
Atoms are in everything dipshit.
I bet you think we should ban metal too( they use that stuff to make guns, I mean COME ON!)
Hey while we're at it, let's ban electricity and fire as well.
>>
File: 1234062102456.jpg (31 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1234062102456.jpg
31 KB, 500x300
>>74658104
It's not that simple though. Even if it's a negative experience some people will keep doing it for various reasons like peer pressure, self discovery or boredom or whatever.

I've seen the bad side of weed I imagine it could be a horrifying life changing event for someone whos unprepared.

It's really puzzling why I can't enjoy it like I used to though.
>>
>>74637770
There's a idolization culture behind marijuana that makes me think that all these youngsters that defend marijuana are just useful idiots fighting for a campaign that will make some people very very very very very very rich.
>>
blazed as fuck right now
>>
File: common core.jpg (212 KB, 1334x591) Image search: [Google]
common core.jpg
212 KB, 1334x591
>>74639824
>American Posting from a Austrian Proxy
>>
>>74637860
i'm an alcoholic, thanks
>>
>>74645350
Why do you need to eat a steak when you can just eat a protein pill?
>>
>>74658902
People who fall into addictions need help getting out, not to be bonked on the head with laws.
And let's be frank, it's when you're doing it to your detriment it's an addiction.

Isn't that why we say everything in moderation?
>>
I honestly thought when it was legalized in Denver it would be a mess. Going pretty well so far. I don't smoke but I don't think we should be making things illegal for the sake of it. If it's not hurting anyone but themselves let them do it. I don't care and this is America. Here, have some freedom. It's up to you to take care of yourself.
>>
>>74659198
Is this common core?
>>
>My late grandfather used to grow hemp on his farm
>Until the international jewry made it illegal in the 50's because muh artificial fibers

There are still hemp farmers in my hometown despite it technically being illegal.
>>
>>74637770
Alcohol is one of the most destructive drugs known to mankind, and it's virtually shoved down people's throats in most societies.

Weed would be nothing in comparison (and it might actually do certain societies--like this one, for example--a bit of good)
>>
>>74637770

The degenerate culture around marijuana is due to its prohibition. People can't learn how to use substances responsibly because its useage is pushed into the background. The same thing happened to alcohol when it was banned. People just a hold of it anyway but had never learned how to use it responsibly, leading to a whole host of problems.

Sure there will always be stoners, just like there will always be alcoholics. But we have mountains of data to show the trying to control substances is completely retarded and counterproductive
>>
>>74659274
nobody needs a steak for medical treatment.
>>
>>74659560
This is what is taught in american schools and colleges.

Say what you want about america, but our public education is garbage. Literally every student is treated like a retard, and "Advanced" Courses are just normal courses that are taught anywhere else

Pic Related are regular courses
>>
>>74637770
Marijuana and other drugs should have a three strike punishment system, in which third strike is death. Then slowly move on to one strike, like China. Then it goes away. Thanks West for your degeneracy and liberal bullshit.
>>
File: Yuri.png (42 KB, 318x470) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.png
42 KB, 318x470
>>74659081
>>
File: 1239840172379.jpg (20 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
1239840172379.jpg
20 KB, 350x400
>>74659480
When you get down to it, it's a mind altering drug and even for highly experienced smokers it can have unpredictable, extremely disturbing effects as I now know.

This wasn't so bad in the 1930s where everything goes back to normal after a few hours, thanks to the internet there are entire communities who will feed and support whatever fucked up ideas you have while you're stoned and make you think that maybe the stoned you is right and your sober self is the insane one, the game has changed.
>>
>>74659707
>Weed would be nothing in comparison
weed would just retard the population in a comfortable way
>>
>>74659895
Because China is such a great model for how we should treat citizens.
>>
>>74645350
Edibles are a common thing in the U.S. states where it's legal. The problem is that eating the stuff produces very different effects than smoking it (and if you eat too much, which is easy to do, it's totally incapacitating).

Vaping oils has also gained popularity lately. In California at least it seems like a lot of the younger generation prefer it to smoking flowers. Plus it leaves almost none of that lingering smell, which is one of the big drawbacks of smoking
>>
>>74660285
Because the whole human rights bullshit is doing WONDERS for you, right? Fuck you, you're a bunch of spoiled brats.
>>
File: a_c110d9cb.jpg (10 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
a_c110d9cb.jpg
10 KB, 200x160
>>
>>74659895
Jesus, Serbia. You must be a huge hit at parties
>>
it's already integrated into most societies, it just isn't recognized by the law
>>
>>74660123
Echo chambers are nothing new, that's what cliques are for.
Whether you smoke or not it is still your responsibility to ensure you can agree with the beliefs you hold.

Hopefully you are now wiser and more responsible for your durance.
I refuse to accept that because mistakes are possible, we should forbid mistakes from happening. Mistakes are how you learn best.
>>
>>74659480
genocide in moderation is okay
>>
>>74660684
Alcohol is permissible, so yeah, I am.
>>
>>74637770
Treat it like you would with your own use of alcohol and you should be fine.

Majority of people who smoke weed don't talk about it, or wear anything about it.
The intergration is already there.

What you're worried about is the assimilation of pop-stoner culture and the boom that will come for the time past official legalization.

It'll take some time for the Hollywood sex appeal for weed fades away though like it did with regular ciggies.
>>
have been abusing alcohol for 2 years in a row now in order to cure somehow my depression and inability to hold a decent conversation with people but ended up worse.
Lately I have been considering cannabis since I got the idea that at least is not going to fuck up my system like alcohol did.
Getting marijuana in my city is so easy that makes me laugh but I'm a pussy and don't want to be looked down for smoking since alcohol seems more "elegant", neither want to get involved with dudes that sell that shit

Also I'm afraid of getting even more autistic due to a low IQ, is that even true?
>>
It's never made sense how people think cannabis is a liberal thing, just because of a bunch of liberal burnouts smoke all day doesn't mean shit.

The most based republicans and libertarians are the ones growing it and smoking it the most, they just don't scream it in everyone's ear. Boomers are the generation with the highest rate of usage. In every legal state youth use has gone down because kids don't think it's cool to be smoking pot when their parents do.

Black market shit also has a LOT of pesticides, dangers in general, and shit genetics that make the cannabis most of you have smoked be ambiguous, hybridized mediocre shit. If that was all I was ever exposed to I'd hate weed too.

Cannabis is going to be on the same level as wine in 5-8 years (actually has more varieties, sativa/indica is bullshit and isn't even the tip of the iceberg), but you're all too shortsighted to see that. I guess that's convenient since you're simply less competition for me to capitalize on the future $200 billion industry in the US alone.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.