[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern Feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 15
File: womyn2.jpg (466 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
womyn2.jpg
466 KB, 2060x1236
Does anyone else think Feminism is getting out of hand? I'm 30 years old and in my opinion women have had a superior life to men since I was young. Women are allowed near equal benefits to men yet they are still.
protected and coveted as a mans right to live evolves around protecting their mate. Evolution has always had the male as the protector and usually the one that dies to preserve and protect their family. Now women are allowed to be the dominant partner but if the situation arises men are still obligated to protect their mate.

Women are already on a pedestal and they want more. It's ridiculous. Men and women are different biologically and no one can argue that. What's so bad about about men wanting to protect women and most are willing to die to preserver their family? With this new ghostbusters nonsense I fear Men are losing the battle and the new voice for our whole gender is a pussy whipped man that allows the female to think for them. Even the ugliest woman can find a mate yet somehow men are still the ones controlling the world? That's wrong, women are the dominant gender now and if we allow them even more power we threaten the entire the planet.
>>
>>74637198
Us white men need to pay for our centuries of injustice to women, it's only fair that we suffer now.
>>
>>74637198
>getting out of hand
I kekked at that point
>>
File: womyn4.jpg (39 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
womyn4.jpg
39 KB, 600x338
>>74637198
Exhibit a: Pic related

Find me one picture of a healthy young woman dating a severely obese man. You won't find it. Men are different than women and are willing to set aside forms of attraction for companionship.
>>
Every man now has to do his part in not giving a shit about any leftist white woman. No door opening, no acting like a "gentleman".

Treat them as you would a complete stranger
>>
File: facepalm[1].jpg (26 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
facepalm[1].jpg
26 KB, 480x270
>>74637198
>Does anyone else think Feminism is getting out of hand?
Of course not, didn't you notice you're literally the only one?
>>
File: womyn5.jpg (235 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
womyn5.jpg
235 KB, 1024x682
In this generation men are more caring and smarter than women. It's a fact. Most women only care about looks and have hundreds more sexual partners by the time they are middle aged. Women have it easy today and it's time for some form of male rights movement to start. It's become a joke. Women from they early tens can start an internet dating account and find hundreds of mates regardless of their looks when men are forced into depression and solitude if they are not born with the right genetic makeup to play with these women.
>>
>>74637583
>>74637362

He looks miserable.
>>
File: womyn6.jpg (448 KB, 1995x1330) Image search: [Google]
womyn6.jpg
448 KB, 1995x1330
Exhibit b: pic related

Yet another smart man that looks for a companion regardless of physical attraction and stays with her regardless. Find me a woman like this I dare you. It won't happen. Our children will be even more sexualized thanks to the internet and women will yet again benefit while millions of men settle for whatever they can get or seclude themselves into the abyss of depression.
>>
File: Womyn7.jpg (183 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Womyn7.jpg
183 KB, 1200x800
>>74637675
It's worse than it looks. She doesn't use protection and they get pregnant shortly after she has a gastric bypass. The baby will paralyze her or she will have to abort it. She chooses to risk the paralysis which is admirable but why the fuck are they not using protection when her body is not fit to have a child.
>>
File: womyn8.jpg (54 KB, 634x428) Image search: [Google]
womyn8.jpg
54 KB, 634x428
Exhibit C: pic related

Yet another example of how men are more caring than women. Women used to be proud to bear young. Now the Jews are teaching them it's ok to leave all responsibility on the man and cheat as much as you want a punishment for how women were treated hundreds of years ago. Much like black people that are also on a pedestal yet continue the charade of the oppressed black race while they rule America and brainwash our children into the belief they should be treated differently than every other race.
>>
Oh wow look, the beta male is too sissified to acknowledge their fall from grace. Yea you have a girl but remember to cower over every command and submit to what the pussy demands. You are all cowards and will be replaced just like the entirity of europe by Islam.
>>
File: womyn9.jpg (228 KB, 1680x1120) Image search: [Google]
womyn9.jpg
228 KB, 1680x1120
>>
File: womyn10.jpg (278 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
womyn10.jpg
278 KB, 1500x844
>>
File: womyn11.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
womyn11.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1728
>>
File: womyn12.jpg (73 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
womyn12.jpg
73 KB, 615x410
>>
File: womyn13.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
womyn13.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>74637854
this is fucking real?
i don't believe anyone is this stupid
>>
File: womyn15.jpg (21 KB, 480x478) Image search: [Google]
womyn15.jpg
21 KB, 480x478
>>
File: womyn16.jpg (155 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
womyn16.jpg
155 KB, 1200x800
>>74638780
Yes it's real. They never let you know the outcome at the end of the episode either so I assume it was bad.
>>
>>74638896
i wonder how they can keep looking at those blobs without disgust
>>
>getting out of hand
>getting

Nigga, feminism was always a retarded idea and should have been cut right in the bud. What you're seeing right now is close to its final form.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto

>it suggests the formation of SCUM, an organization dedicated to overthrowing society and eliminating the male sex

Gender equality my ass
>>
>>74638825
HOOOOOOO IVE NEVER SEEN A CHIN THAT LOOKS LIKE A BALLSACK

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: troutdale sponge bath.webm (1009 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
troutdale sponge bath.webm
1009 KB, 640x360
>>74638780
the shows called "my 600 pound life"

enjoy this webm
>>
>>74637264
Yea the injustice of doing all the work while they sat at home. We're going on strike now. Fuck these cunts we still got Asian girls to make a decent new race
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.