[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Waz Kangz!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
Hey developing a character for my YouTube channel. He'll be a black man that thinks he's an Egyptian royalty ineheritant.

Any suggestions or advice?
>>
>>74636305
kill yourself desu
>>
>>74636305
Pretend to be a nigger.
>>
>>74636332
Butt hurt SJW

>>74636346
Yeah I'm getting a durag and a muscle shirt. His story is that he's a dead beat dad, arrested for child support and has 20 kids by 16 women. Am I hitting the right points here?
>>
>>74636408
nice thumbnail faggot

learn to internet next time
>>
make him a champion at rock-paper-scissors.

that was always my dream. to be a super hero who never lost that game.

i still can't figure out how paper beats a fucking rock though. maybe you could do a story line on that. thanks.
>>
>>74636305
Don't do it, nobody watches such things
>>
>>74636408
You are literally going to get murdered
>>
put things like pharaons being gansters, rappers and sheeeit
>>
File: blogger-image--1873784980.jpg (52 KB, 481x480) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--1873784980.jpg
52 KB, 481x480
>>74636532
Lmao I can see an episode where the dindu claims blacks created it.

>>74636567
lmao hey man at least I died doing what I loved.

>>74636623
Lmao Seti was the original "Blood Gang Nigga!"
>>
File: Pharaohs.jpg (202 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Pharaohs.jpg
202 KB, 700x700
egiptian rap is the best
>>
File: Transgender = Black Face.png (1 MB, 1015x794) Image search: [Google]
Transgender = Black Face.png
1 MB, 1015x794
>>74636776
Does it ever end? I for one have no issue with blacks but, I hate their low class counterparts and the fact they take up for them.

Criminals have hijacked their entire culture and they stupidly support it. Negros
>>
egyptians were ganja smokers, drug dealers, gangsters, rappers, criminals, fried chicken lovers
>>
File: South Central Man.jpg (120 KB, 1439x793) Image search: [Google]
South Central Man.jpg
120 KB, 1439x793
>>74637076
Lmao well of course! Everyone knows these types of people always do well in their communities and make positive change in the world.
>>
Talk about your long lineage of egyptian blood, speak of the lost tribe of the WuzKangz and how the colonialist empire of DaWheityz took your people into captivity for future enslavement and how you plan on breeding a new super race of WuzKangz successors to destroy the DaWheityz long history of oppression.
Talk about how you built the Pyrmudz and the Greyt Spynx of Jeeza and were the first people to inhabit the planet "Earf", and how your people had a strong cultured society of dark skinned people whose skin was dark to protect "from da sun n shiet".
>>
File: straight compton.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
straight compton.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>74637327
lmao I love this!!!! Also how they developed rocket ships back then.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.