[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these queers act like there is so much culture in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (146 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 1334x750
Why do these queers act like there is so much culture in their shitty country?
>"oi! If ya think moi accent is bad ya shud he' the chaps in livapool! I can hardly undahstahnd em!"
Like fuck off fagenablers you ALL sound like a bunch of low test betas to me!
Why do they talk the way they do anyway?
All the alphas move to America?
>>
We just like to complain. Moaning about absolutely everything is a big part of our culture
>>
>thinking you can quantify culture
biggest cancer of todays world. people think its a currency theyll have more of if they look at foreign architecture or something, and cant fathom how you could consider certain cultures dangerous or incompatible with others
>>
Do you even know what culture is you fat cunt? Whose language are you speaking? Who invented the web? Who colonised every corner of the Earth? American culture is basically heart attack meals, nigger babble, and Yid comedy.
>>
>>74634334
Yep, because I have a much easier time understanding New Yorkers than Brits.
>>
File: AngloShill.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
AngloShill.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
SAY IT WITH ME /POL/

>Anglos
>white
>>
>>74634770

I am tainted by the Saxon
>>
File: 1460569782568.jpg (16 KB, 317x300) Image search: [Google]
1460569782568.jpg
16 KB, 317x300
>>74634613
>>
>>74634582
well duh Britain has more opera houses and monuments. They each give +1 culture, and since the country is older, we've had more time to accrue culture points.
>>
>>74634613
Brit culture is heroin, bad teeth and getting cucked by ahmed
American culture is sex drugs and rock and roll
>>
>>74634770
Anglos are white
Did I say it right?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 555x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 555x481
>>74634835
another 12 year old pablo who didn't get the teeth memo.
>>
>>74634835
>American culture is sex drugs and rock and roll
So, degeneracy? Kek
>>
>>74634334
That's rich coming from a country that insists saying things like 'I could care less' because they're too dumb to think about what they're actually trying to communicate.
>>
>>74634582
solid point
>>
File: odds.png (2 KB, 368x62) Image search: [Google]
odds.png
2 KB, 368x62
What is the general consensus on the referendum? The odds are pretty nice, seeing as I've heard the opinions are almost evenly split, thinking about betting some money, desu
>>
>>74635526
this post seems somewhat pathological. sometimes people just don't care about things
>>
File: 538.jpg (70 KB, 680x435) Image search: [Google]
538.jpg
70 KB, 680x435
>>74634334

>hating on Britain

fuck off poofta
>>
>>74635637
In which case you'd say 'I couldn't care less' to demonstrate how little you care. Saying you 'could care less' is utterly meaningless.

OP can mock accents when he knows how to use words.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.