[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Megyn Kelly / Douglas Brunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: h.jpg (92 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
92 KB, 600x450
This is literally the best couple i n America.

>News anchor destroying Trump
>Rich CEO working in IT

Fucking hell I'm jelly, they're like a couple you'd see in The Young and the Restless.
>>
Men age so much better than women its not even funny
>>
Shes starting to look like Bill schulz
>>
She cheated on him with some fat fuck billionaire so hes a cuck for staying with her but maybe he is doing it for the money
>>
>>74631708
Who?
>>
>>74631692
He looks like Zach from saved by the ball
>>
>>74631739
>saved by the ball
Wew
>>
Her first husband said she wanted a wife so he left her after 5 years. Now she make $25 million a year shilling for Ailes and Murdock and she married a stay at home writer cuck husband. He's living easy but he's gotta look that in the face during sex.
>>
>>74631401
right she destroyed him right into the running and faces her show being canceled if ratings dont improve over the next year
>>
>>74631401
wtf, she looks like shit in real life.
>>
>>74631828
Do not feel sorry for Me-Again Kelly. She got $10 million advance for her upcoming book that's about herself. She used the Donald as much as possible for the last 9 months. She should thank him really.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.