[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
germans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
What app do you use to get the news?
I was using N24 but it's become leftist as fuck lately and I can't stand it anymore.

Any decent unbiased news outlet you can recommend?
>>
All biased but as a conservative I go with welt.de. Only cucked 50% of the time. Whereas Spiegel et al are fully cucked every time all the time.
>>
>>74629125
>Any decent unbiased news outlet you can recommend?

FAZ
Google News

in that order
>>
>>74629125
/Pol/
>>
>>74630184
Gonna check that out.
Just downloaded RT and BBC but obviously those are not german.

>>74630591
Thanks, but I'll pass on FAZ. Got to listen to one of their guys in Moscow and he was really biased desu.

>>74630897
Not an app
>>
>>74629125
I use ntv, but it's ultimatly cucked. If someones telling you, that some german news outlet is not biased, he is just not realizing, thta hes being manipulated to suck refugee cock.
To get more details I check /pol/, rt and other alternatives fully knowing, that this bias is on the other side of the spectrum.
So reality is most often in between.
>>
>>74631067
Yeah, N24 was biased before like all media, but now they've become really bad. I can see through a bit of bias but I don't need to read blatant shilling.

For example right now they have a headline like this:
>bizarre arguments at NRA convention: Trump secures gun nut votes

Two insults in one headline... Imagine the same about some liberal event:
>bizarre arguments at LGTB convention: Hillary secures votes of degenerate crazies

Imagine the shitstorm. ..

It's just sad.
>>
>>74631460
And now that I read the article it's blatantly wrong and shilling of the worst kind.

For example it's claiming that gun violence is increasing which is very wrong, or that Hillary doesn't want to take the guns despite her saying that 'the supreme court was very wrong about the 2nd amendment'.

How can that pass for journalism or news? It's an op ed at best but more akin to shitposting.
>>
>>74631460
You're right. That's shilling in it's purest form. On ntv: "nra gets behind canditate, trump wants to abolish gun free zones."
Did not read the article, but probably shilling to, but obviously not as bad as on n24.
>>
>>74632057
I guess some shilling is to be expected but that sounds more neutral.

It's sad how news outlets have gone from posting news to manipulating opinions.
>>
I use Welt.de, particularly the comment section is red pilled. They are one of the few outlets allowing comments on all articles.
But I noticed something:
Headlines are increasingly becoming click-baity, and they deliberately feature retarded-level leftits opinion pieces to increase clicks and comments, b/c that's what pissing off the readers.
Sometimes Junge-Freiheit.de has good articles, but the update frequency is slow.
>>
Imagine /pol/ made a news service that turned out to be completely based on facts with no bias.
It could make up for its lack of bias by ending each news hour update with:
"Even if the Jews weren't behind these incidents, we still don't like them. More news at the top of the hour."
>>
>>74633270
*It's jungefreiheit.de

https://jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2016/das-grosse-finale-steht-noch-bevor/
>>
>>74632425
Eigentümlich frei magazin has some of the best commentary on german news. Gotta check it out.
>>
>>74629125
Bloomberg anywhere
>>
>>74633935

Costs about $25K per year though.
>>
>>74631066
Daily Mail, it's /pol/ trying to pass itself off as a respectable paper, albeit at least they don't hide from reporting absolutely everything.
>>
>>74633270
Noticed that as well, click bait is becoming very common. N24 even started to feature shit like huffpo. It's weird but I guess that's how they make money.

>>74633388
If you filter out the shitposting and reddit bait /pol/ is a good news source but not one you can quote. It's an important part of my opinion forming process tho.

>>74633578
JF is a bit too right wing for my taste. They do have some good articles but they started to pander to the 'nazis' too much, basically they are biased in the other direction. I still read them from time to time tho. But the user base is stupid as fuck.
Recently they reported how a Swiss city started accepting bitcoin and all the comments were rambling about the surveillance state and how digital currency would enslave us all and how this was just another step to ban physical cash. These things are true but bitcoin as an anonymous cryptocurrency is the opposite, the solution to these things. Absolute retards.

>>74633891
I know them but they are really slow and not really news outlet. More like a political commentary to news. Really based tho.

>>74633935
I refuse to give clicks or shekels to Bloomberg.
>>
>>74631066
>Thanks, but I'll pass on FAZ. Got to listen to one of their guys in Moscow and he was really biased desu.
Suit yourself. The FAZ is the last bastion of quality journalism in Germany. The only guys who actually write objective, smart and in depth articles. Only ones left.
>>
>>74634520
I might give them a go but I'm mainly looking for an app for a quick news overview, not really in depth articles.

Neutral headlines to know what's going on:
>NRA endorses Trump, Trump speaks out against gun free zones
Instead of the line I posted above.
>>
Welt, politico, the european, focus
>>
>>74634463
I often wonder why it isn't done.
Perhaps it's something I should look into one day. And to actively try to be/remain bias free. It's seldom done anymore after all.
>>
>>74629125
Neue Züricher Zeitung
Cicero
FAZ
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.