[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would he be eligible to run as Donald Trump's VP? He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Would he be eligible to run as Donald Trump's VP? He's literally the best choice I can think of.
>>
>>74628277
I would imagine not since the president has to be american born, and there's always the chance the VP has to take over if something happens to them.
>>
>>74628277
>cheats on his Kennedy wife with a mexican slut and has a gross mexican baby with her

Sorry but there is no way Trump would pick that guy. Gymcels are shit tier.
>>
>>74628716
that's the stupidest fucking rule desu. I thought the whole idea of "the great apple" and the "american dream" is that you can make it no matter where you're from.

If Ted Cruz was born in Canada and Romney born in mexico, then an austrian born should be able to run, otherwise they should make a special exception for arnie.
>>
>>74628887
I think having an american parent is also enough to qualify you as american born.
Also it's not stupid to have a rule stopping random foreigners from potentially running your country. Wish we had it desu.
>>
>>74629115
LOL
>>
>>74628277
100% agree. You all thought trump was a joke until. Now he will be the next president of the USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1abPkquXMq4
>>
>>74629115
Yep. That's why the whole birther thing was stupid, because it doesn't matter if Obama was born in another country because of his parentage.
>>
>>74628277
no, because he's ineligible to be president.
>>
>>74628277
If his isn't anything that you could come up with a play on words as good as "The Governator" then don't even bother.
>>
File: 1450334614518.jpg (55 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
1450334614518.jpg
55 KB, 600x428
>>74628277
Doubt he would, Arnold seems pretty liberal these days.
>>
I already told you he's not eligible in the Newt thread
>>
>>74628887
>I thought the whole idea of "the great apple" and the "american dream" is that you can make it no matter where you're from.
That is a pretty recent thing they Jews pushed, it United States was never meant to be a placing to take in all the sick and weak.
>>
>>74630337
Obama was born in the US you silly cunt
>>
his parents weren't americans, that's the new rule

doesn't matter where you were actually born, you just have to have an american parent

thanks lyin' ted
>>
Tom Brady would be better.
>>
>>74628277
No. He would also be "jumped over" in the line of succession if he were to be part of Trump's government secretaries.
>>
>>74630445
*title
>>
>>74628277
Jesse Ventura
>>
File: Arnie8.jpg (34 KB, 369x500) Image search: [Google]
Arnie8.jpg
34 KB, 369x500
>>74630486
Seems. He has to be "good" because he's the face of bodybuilding and a very successful actor.
>>
>>74630597
>reading comprehension
does the quran not teach it abdul?
>>
>>74628277
No

Not a born American citizen

>>74628887
If your parents are American citizens so are you regardless of where you're born
>>
>>74630768

and he's old and rich so he probably doesn't give a shit anymore
>>
>>74630486
He was big in supporting Kasich, not so much trump
>>
>>74630850
Do you have a source for that?
>>
Arnie's a democuck.
>>
File: Deanne Berry.webm (2 MB, 750x534) Image search: [Google]
Deanne Berry.webm
2 MB, 750x534
>>74628277
He literally would not.

I'm in CA and the bastard signed the microstamping bill before he left. Google it. And now we've got more retarded gun control shit incoming unless Jerry Brown vetoes it.

The coastal cities and Sac should be fucking nuked. I'd probably get caught in the blast wave and that is perfectly acceptable.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.