[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it turns out a key figure in BlackLivesMatter was pimping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: nigger.png (520 KB, 900x668) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
520 KB, 900x668
So it turns out a key figure in BlackLivesMatter was pimping an underage (17 year old) white girl.

Jezebel (surprisingly) actually ran the story:

http://jezebel.com/black-lives-matter-activist-accused-of-trafficking-17-y-1777632638

Check out the comments, quite a few black women defending the guy, saying the white girl was probably a liar and literally defending pimps.
>>
this surprises no one
>>
This needs to be pushed more to help kill what's left of the movement.
>>
>>74627976
bump'n
>>
>>74627976
>jizzabelle without pastebin or whatever

fuck you
>>
One more reason I look forward to putting niggers in concentration camps
>>
>>74627976
>quite a few black women defending the guy, saying the white girl was probably a liar
you mean, he dindu nuffin?
>>
>>74628193

when are you going to do this
>>
Yo honky, they just be reparations for dat der white man slavery.
>>
>>74628305
When trump is elected haven't you heard were gonna put all the coloreds in camps like the good old days
>>
Demolish BLM.
>>
>>74627976
OP you're implying BLM isn't full of chimps

there is such a low standard for them that nothing they do surprises us
>>
>>74628455
All niggers are chimps there's no such thing as a good nigger
>>
>>74627976
>surprisingly
Niggers fucking white girls(rape or not) is the basic reason for jizabel existing.
>>
>>74627976
Of course Jezebel would run it.
Anything that's not directly feminism needs to be killed off. They need the attention.
That's why left movements usually collapse rather quickly.
>>
>>74628570
Git dem clicks fo dem programs
>>
>>74628719
No it's feminists.
Get clicks to fund the art projects.
>>
>>74628453

When were the good old negro camps a thing? Are you thinking of plantations?
>>
File: 1449802782820.jpg (166 KB, 396x409) Image search: [Google]
1449802782820.jpg
166 KB, 396x409
>>74627976
A nigger stole my bike seat today

Not the bike, just the fucking seat

When the fuck are we going to be rid of these subhumans? Their lives are worth less than the dust on my shoe.
>>
>>74627976
In their defense, the only white girls that black guys involve themselves with are usually the ones that are fucking huge sluts. My brother knew quite a few of them back during school and they were all terrible people. Fortunately he settled down with a nice normal, non-white girl in the end.
>>
>>74627976
>http://jezebel.com/black-lives-matter-activist-accused-of-trafficking-17-y-1777632638

Anybody got a pic of the chick? I hear shes white? backpage ad maybe? I can fap to that
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.