[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lincoln did Nothing Wrong >wanted kick all the blacks back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Abraham_Lincoln_O-55,_1861-crop.jpg (378 KB, 829x1036) Image search: [Google]
Abraham_Lincoln_O-55,_1861-crop.jpg
378 KB, 829x1036
Lincoln did Nothing Wrong

>wanted kick all the blacks back to Africa
>South chimps out because they want cheap labor

how do you justify hating Lincoln?
>>
>>74624461
I dont.

i wonder what it would be like sitting down and having a conversation with the guy.
>>
>>74624461
>start a pointless war that gets 100's of thousand of Americans killed and leads to an eventual Democratic takeover of the country
No
>>
>>74624786
>Lincoln started the war

lmao dude lmao
>>
>>74624461
>took over all the Northern newspapers and crushed dissent
>didn't actually give a fuck about slavery, bribed any southern states that would come to his side with keeping their slaves
>>
>>74624786
>eventual democratic takeover

meh
>>
>>74624461
War of Northern Aggression.
>>
>>74624786
>start a war
He didn't start anything. We should've sent the niggers back, but Southern cucks wanted them to stay.
>>
>>74624461
Am I the only one that simultaneously accepts that

>the States had a plausible legal claim to secession
>Lincoln acted tyrannically in certain areas for the duration of the war

and
>Lincon's forced reunification of the US facilitated industrialization, a unified American identity and culture, and a nation that stretched from sea to shining sea in realizing Manifest Destinity

>In short, Lincoln MAGA

?
>>
File: file.jpg (10 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
10 KB, 250x225
>>74624461
cause he refused to sign the Geneva Convention whilst the CSA did.

Lincoln was a war criminal, and also a homosexual.
>>
>>74624786
>pointless war
To unify the nation?
To industrialize it?
To stop other factions from splintering off?
To prevent foreign powers and interests from pecking at the scattered remains of the US before it becomes an indomitable power of its own?
To help the US become a two-ocean nation?

Even if you disagreed with what Lincoln did or how he did it, you have to admit that from his POV the civil war was a drop in the bucket compared to the misery cucking and bloodshed that would have occurred otherwise.

>>74624826
>The South Punched First
Lincoln refused to enforce SCOTUS' decisions, respect state's rights to secede, or respect the autonomy of the seceding states who arguably were in the right.

>>74624830
>didn't actually give a fuck about slavery, bribed any southern states that would come to his side with keeping their slaves

Well philosophically, he was an abolitionist from his first run for House of Rep to his last discussions with Douglass. Practically though, he saw the preservation of the union as foremost, slaves be damned.

Now why is that a bad thing? That should be /pol/s hero up there with Bismark.

>Fuck the niggers
>Fuck my personal emotions
>Fuck dubious legal claims to secession
>All or nothing on reunification
>MAGA
>>74624939
To be fair Lincoln seemed to have dropped the idea of negro deportation, and instead supported blacks in local and state governments during reconstruction and opened up the 'government administered desert land and sterile pack animals' talks to former slaves.
>>
>>74624994
so you prefer having black people in the south?
>>
>>74625493
I'm not sure what you are getting at or how it deals with Lincoln.
>>
>>74625820
That Lincoln did nothing wrong

he wanted to kick the blacks out of the US and the dumbass south stopped him.
>>
>>74626349
I dont see how him trying to deprive private citizens of legally owned property is anything but tyrannical.

Lincoln expert Carl Sandburg in his 1926 biography, Abraham Lincoln: The War Years. In describing the early relationship between Lincoln and his close friend, Joshua Fry Speed, Sandburg wrote “a streak of lavender, and spots soft as May violets.”

the guy was queer as a football bat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.