[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proven FACTS about Hitler: * Hitler's dad was a bastar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: obama.jpg (135 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
135 KB, 1100x619
Proven FACTS about Hitler:

* Hitler's dad was a bastard child. It is believed that growing up in a single parent household gives rise to violent tendencies in children, which would explain the abuse Hitler received from his father.
* Hitler never learned to drive a car. This is thought to have been because of Parkinson's disease, as he wouldn't have been able to steer properly.
* Hitler was a vegan and animal lover; his hate for Jews stems in part from the Jewish tradition of ritual animal slaughter.
* Hitler had urolagnia, a defecation fetish. All of Hitler's girlfriends committed suicide because of this.
* Hitler had one testicle. His mother cut off one of his testicles as punishment when he was caught crossdressing as a toddler. His mother's abuse likely made him incapable of empathy as Hitler grew up.
* DNA testing shows Hitler was mixed race with Jewish and African blood and had XX chromosomes, eg. he was a multiracial Female-to-Male trans man

Reliable sources:

http://coed.com/2013/04/18/20-things-you-didnt-know-about-hitler/
http://www.cracked.com/funny-2739-adolf-hitler/#ixzz2ZfaUj3p6
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Hitler_a_crossdresser
http://adolf-hitler-info.blogspot.fi/2007/11/health-and-sexuality.html
http://top10buzz.com/top-10-odd-things-about-adolf-hitler/
http://facts.randomhistory.com/hitler-facts.html

umad stormweenies? Your glorious, praised shitlord of a dictator isn't the epitome of "purity" and annihilator of "degeneracy" that you made him out to be. Like the most ardent and outspoken homophobes turn out to be closeted gays, all of you Nazi's are cuckolds deep down, and you know it.

Time to stop self-hating, accept yourselves and drop the nationalism, and get on with the 21st century with the rest of humanity like everybody else.
>>
B8
>>
You risible post shrilly screams....balding, weak, ugly Jew.
>>
* He dead
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>74623150
did you sell your ebt card so you could smoke crack tonight, Trayquantarius?
>>
File: 1456356662336.jpg (40 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1456356662336.jpg
40 KB, 320x480
>>74623150
good goyim, keep believing in the jewi.... i mean super reliable media
>>
You don't need to make shit up, just read his friend's book about him.

These ones are about a girl named Stefanie. Hitler and his friend (the author) would turn up at the river in Linz at 5pm each day to watch her and her mother walk past on their daily stroll.

>"I found out that Stefanie's mother was a widow and did, indeed, live in Urharr, and that the young man who occasionally accompanied them, to Adolf's great irritation, was her brother. But from time to time the two ladies were to be seen in the company of young officers. Poor, pallid youngsters like Hitler naturally could not hope to compete with these young lieutenants in their smart uniforms. Adolf felt this intensely and gave vent to his feelings with eloquence. His anger, in the end, led him into uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general"
p.67

>"To be sure, Stefanie had no idea how deeply Adolf was in love with her; she regarded him as a somewhat shy but, nevertheless, remarkably tenacious and faithful admirer. When she responded with a smile to his enquiring glance, he was happy and his mood became unlike anything I had ever observed in him [...] But when Stefanie, as happened just as often, coldly ignored his gaze, he was crushed and ready to destroy himself and the whole world"
p.67

>"I thought, for a long time, that Adolf was simply too shy to approach Stefanie. And yet, it was not shyness that held him back. His conception of the relationship between the sexes was already then so high that the usual way of making the acquaintance of a girl seemed to him undignified. As he was opposed to flirting in any form, he was convinced that Stefanie had no other desire but to wait until he should come to ask her to marry him. I did not share this conviction at all, but Adolf, as was his habit with all problems that agitated him, had already made an elaborate plan"
p.69
>>
More about Stefanie.

>"And this girl, who was a stranger to him and had never exchanged a word with him, succeeded where his father, the school and even his mother had failed: he drew up and exact programme for his future which would enable him, after four years, to ask for Stefanie's hand. We discussed this difficult problem for hours, with the result that Adolf commissioned me to collect further information about Stefanie"
p.69

>"'Stefanie is fond of dancing. If you want to conquer her, you will have to dance around just as aimlessly and idiotically as the others.' That was all that was needed to set him off raving. 'No, no, never!' he screamed at me, 'I shall never dance! Do you understand! Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends. Once she is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!'"
p.71

>"As with everything that he couldn't tackle at once, he indulged in generalisations. 'Visualise a crowded ballroom', he said once to me, 'and imagine that you are deaf. You can't hear the music to which these people are moving, and then take a look at their senseless progress, which leads nowhere. Aren't these people raving mad?'"
p.70
>>
On his plan to make money to impress Stefanie and ease his financial woes by buying a lottery ticket

>"One day when I interrupted the bold flow of his ideas for the national monument and asked him soberly how he proposed to finance this project, his first reply was a brusque, 'Oh, to hell with the money!' But apparently my query had disturbed him. And he did what other people do who want to get rich quickly - he bought a lottery ticket. [...] Adolf was sure he had won from the moment of buying the ticket and had only forgotten to collect the money. His only possible worry was how to spend this not inconsiderable sum to the best of his advantage"
p.111

>"The day of the [lottery] draw arrived. Adolf came rushing wildly round to the workshop with the list of results. I have rarely heard him rage so madly as then. First he fumed over the state lottery, this officially organised exploitation of human credulity, this open fraud at the expense of docile citizens. Then his fury turned to the state itself, this patchwork of ten or twelve, or God knows how many nations, this monster built up by Habsburg marriages. Could one expect other than two impoverished devils should be cheated out of their last couple of crowns? Never did it occur to Adolf to reproach himself for having taken it for granted that the first prize belonged to him by right"
p.114
>>
>>74623150
hitler was an emo faggot with daddy issues
>>
On his lack of confidence in regards to Stefanie

>"With his memory of his first day in Vienna transfigured by his yearning for Stefanie, Adolf entered the critical summer of 1907. What he suffered in those weeks was in many respects similar to the grave crisis of two years earlier when, after much heart-searching, he had finally settled his accounts with the school and made an end of it. Outwardly, this seeking for a new path showed itself in dangerous fits of depression. I knew only too well those moods of his, which were in sharp contrast to his ecstatic dedication and activity, and realised that I could no help him. At such times he was inacessible, uncommunicative and distant. [...] Adolf would wander around alone for days and nights in the fields and forests surrounding the town"
p.123

>"Stefanie had probable long since become bored by the silent, but strictly conventional adulation of the pale, thin youth, my friend lost himself increasingly in his wishful dreams the more he saw her. Yet he was past those romantic ideas of elopement or suicide"
p.123

>"Adolf, perhaps, already realised that, if he wanted to win Stefanie, he would have to speak to her or take some such decisive step. Nevertheless he felt instinctively that it would abruptly destroy his life's dream if he actually made Stefanie's acquaintance. Indeed, as he said to me, 'If I introduce myself to Stefanie and her mother, I will have to tell her at once what I am, what I have and what I want. My statement would bring our relations abruptly to an end'"
p.124
>>
On his "elaborate plan" to win Stefanie's favour, and his feelings towards her

>"Adolf went on brooding for days and weeks, trying to find a solution. In his depressed mood, he hit on a crazy idea: he seriously contemplated kidnapping Stefanie. He expounded his plan to me in all its deails and assigned me my role, which was not a very rewarded one for I had to keep the mother engaged in conversation whilst he seized the girl."
p.71

>"'You can see that she wants you to talk to her,' I said to my friend. 'Tomorrow,' he answered. But the morrow never came, and weeks, months and years passed without his taking any steps to change this state of affairs which caused him so much unrest"
p.74

>"Instinctively the young Hitler found the only correct attitude in his love for Stefanie: he possessed a being whom he loved, and at the same time, he did not possess her. He arranged his whole life as though this beloved was already entirely his. But, as he himself avoided any personal meeting, this girl, although he could see that she walked the earth, remained a created of his dream world, towards whom he could project his desires, plans and ideas"
p.75
>>
File: 1463509962355.jpg (20 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1463509962355.jpg
20 KB, 804x446
>>74623150
>Reliable sources:
>>
File: -00048922e56njs9.png (228 KB, 392x570) Image search: [Google]
-00048922e56njs9.png
228 KB, 392x570
>>74623950
>Barry 0 is an sniffing coke with chickenhawks faggot with daddy issues
>>
File: comeon.png (6 KB, 51x70) Image search: [Google]
comeon.png
6 KB, 51x70
>>74623150
> DNA testing shows Hitler was mixed race with Jewish and African blood and had XX chromosomes, eg. he was a multiracial Female-to-Male trans man
yeah ok
>>
>>74623150
>and had XX chromosomes, eg. he was a multiracial Female-to-Male trans man

Not necessarily. SRY translocation, etc.
>>
>>74624084
obama is closer to hitler than trump ever will be
>>
On his loneliness and solitary nature

>"Although he always felt a sense of responsibility for everything that happened, he was always a lonely and solitary man, determined to reply upon himself, and so to reach his goal"
p.165

>"But he? Where should he have gone that Christmas Eve? He had no acquaintances, no friends, nobody who would have received him with open arms. For him the world was hostile and empty. [...] All he ever told me of that Christmas Eve was that he had wandered around for hours. Only towards morning had he returned home and gone to sleep. What he thought, felt and suffered I never knew"
p.140

>"'Gustle', she said - usually she called me Herr Kubizek, but in that hour she used the name by which Adolf always called me - 'go on being a good friend to my son when I'm no longer here. He has no one else'. With tears in my eyes I promised, and then I went"
p.137
>>
why are you fuckwads not saging this niggerfaggot
>>
>>74623150
>* Hitler was a vegan

GO
FUCK
YOURSELF

Hitler's own private chef is on the record as saying Hitler's favorite meal was Squab, which is PIGEON YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Stop spreading this myth you uneducated idiot.
>>
>>74624163

...you've got cum on the brain.
>>
We wuz Hitler
>>
On his behaviour and conduct towards people and society

>"Adolf set great store by good manners and correct behaviour. He observed with painstaking punctiliousness the rules of social conduct, however little he thought of society itself"
p.38

>"People who knew him in Vienna could not understand the contradiction between his well-groomed appearance, his educated speech and his self-assured bearing on the one hand, and the starveling existence that he led on the other, and judged him either haughty or pretentious. He was neither. He just did not fit into any bourgeois order"
p.38

>"He wallowed deeper and deeper in self-criticism. Yet it only needed the lightest touch - as when one flicks on the light and everything becomes brilliantly clear - for his self-accusation to become an accusation against the times, against the whole world. Choking with his catalogue of hates, he would pour his fury over everything, against mankind in general who did not understand him, who did not appreciate him and by whom he was persecuted"
p.158 / 159

>"There was a strange contradiction which always struck me: all his thoughts and ambitions were directed towards the problem of how to help the masses, the simple, the decent but under-priveleged people with whom he identified himself - they were ever-present in his thoughts - but in actual fact he always avoided any contact with people"
p.164
>>
On his youth

>"I was surprised he had so much spare time and asked innocently whether he had a job. 'Of course not', was his gruff reply [...] He did not consider that any particular work [...] was necessary for him"
p.29/30

>"Many other qualities which are characteristic of youth were lacking in him: a carefree letting go of himself, living only for the day, the happy attitude of 'what is to be, will be'. His idea was that these were things that did not become a young man"
p.43

>"He had no comprehension of enjoyment of life as others knew it. He did not smoke, he did not drink, and in Vienna, for instance, he lives for days on milk and bread only"
p.39

>"When we passed by the Cafe Baumgartner he would get wildly worked up about the young men who were exhibiting themselves at marble-topped tables behind the big window panes and wasting their time in idle gossip, without apparently realizing how much this indignation was contradicted by his own way of life"
p.30
>>
On Adolf as a friend, and his introversion

>"He no longer attended school; did nothing to get himself job training; lived with his mother and let her keep him. But he was not idle: this period of his life was filled with restless activity. He sketched, he painted, he wrote poetry, he read"
p.62

>"At Linz, Hitler made neither a good not a bad impression on me. He was also not a leader in class. He was slim and upright, his face mostly pale and gaunt, and there was almost a consumptive look about him, his gaze enormously open, his eye luminous"
p.64

>"In this emotional conflict, Adolf Hitler proved a reliable friend. He had put backbone into my idea of choosing music as my profession, and was very clever at how he went about making it possible. For the first and only time I discovered in him a quality of which I was unaware and which I never experienced in him later: patience."
p.79

>"In conflict with a bourgeois world, which with its deceit and false rectitude had nothing to offer him, he sought instinctively his own world and found it in the origins and early history of his own peoples"
p.83
>>
On his poverty and his attitude towards the rich

>"When we went with empty stomachs into the centre of the city, we saw the splendid mansions of the nobility with garishly attired servants in front, and the sumptuous hotels in which Vienna's rich society - the old nobility; the captains of industry, landowners and magnates - held their lavish parties: poverty, need, hunger on the one side, and reckless enjoyment of life, sensuality and prodigal luxury on the other"
p.163

>"At all costs, he would keep his linen and clothing clean. No one, meeting this carefully dressed young man in the street would have thought that he went hungry every day, and lived in a hopelessly bug-infested back room in the 6th District"
p.163
>>
On his reaction to August (the author) helping a girl from his class who had come over with a question about her work

>"Adolf said nothing. But hardly had the girl got outside that he went for me wildly - for his unfortunate experience with Stefanie he was now a woman hater. Was our room, already spoilt by that monster, that grand piano, to become the rendezvous for this crew of musical women? he asked me furiously [...] The result was a detailed speech about the senselessness of women studying. Adolf got himself more and more involved in a general criticism of social conditions. I cowered silently on the piano stool while he, enraged, strode the three steps along and the three steps back and hurled his indignation in the bitterest terms"
p.156 / 157
>>
>>74623150
WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIEEEEEET
>>
>>74624227

Dione Lucas was not his chef but she was a pommie beholden to the Jews for her shitty forgettable career. Fuck off.
>>
On Adolf being flirted with while helping his friend to find a room to rent

>"Once more we saw a notice 'room to let'. We rang the bell and the door was opened by a neatly dressed maid who showed us into an elegantly furnished room containing magnificent twin beds. 'Madame is coming immediately,' said the maid, curtsied and vanished. We both knew at once that it was too stylish for us. Then 'madame' appeared in a doorway, very much a lady, not so young, but very elegant. She wore a silk dressing gown and slippers trimmed with fur. She greeted us smilingly, inspected Adolf, then me, and asked us to sit down. [...] The lady was obviously disappointed that it was I and not Adolf who wanted a room, and asked whether Adolf already had lodgings. [...] While she was suggesting this to Adolf with some animation, through a sudden movement the belt which kept the dressing gown together came undone. 'Oh, excuse me gentlemen,' the lady exclaimed, and immediately refastened the dressing gown. But that second had sufficed to show us that under her silk covering she wore nothing but a brief pair of knickers. Adolf turned red as a peony, gripped my arm and said, 'Come Gustl!'. I do not remember how we got out of the house. All I remember is Adolf's furious exclamation as we arrived back in the street. 'What a Frau Potiphar!'. Apparently such experiences were also part of Vienna."
p.153
>>
On his overall experience in Vienna

>"However much he avoided close contact with people, he had nevertheless grown fond of Vienna as a city; he could have lived quite happily without the people, but never without the city. Small wonder than that the few people whom he later came to know in Vienna thought of him as a lone wolf and eccentric, and regarded as pretence or arrogance his refined speech, his distinguished manners and elegant bearing, which belied his obvious poverty. In fact, the young Hitler made no friends in Vienna"
p.165

>"I did not know what this present mood of deep depression was due to, but I thought that sooner or later it would improve. He was at odds with the world. Wherever he looked, he saw injustice, hate and enmity. Nothing was free from his criticism, nothing found favour in his eyes. Only music was able to cheer him up a little as, for instance, when we went on Sundays to the performances of sacred music in the Burgkapelle."
p.157

>"All this time he was ceaselessly busy. I had no idea what a student at the Academy of Arts was supposed to do - in any case, the subjects must be exceedingly varied. One day he would be sitting for hours over books, then again he would sit writing till the small hours [...]"

>"But in money matters Adolf was very precise. I never knew how much, or rather, how little, money he had. Doubtless he was secretly ashamed of it. Occasionally the anger got the better of him and he would shout with fury, 'Isn't this a dog's life?'. Nevertheless he was happy and contented when we could go once more to the opera, or listen to a concert, or read an interesting book"
>>
>>74623150
>DNA testing shows Hitler was mixed race with Jewish and African blood and had XX chromosomes, eg. he was a multiracial Female-to-Male trans man

kek

that piece of shit done so much damage to europe we never recovered from it
>>
On Hitler's helping out August's mother

>"A little incident stands out in my memory. Adolf and I had left the inn for a bathe. We were both fairly good swimmers, but my mother, nervertheless, was nervous. She followed us and stood on a protruding rock to watch us. The rock sloped down to the water and was covered with moss. My poor mother, while she was anxiously watching us, slipped on the smooth moss and slid into the water. I was too far away to help her at once, but Adolf immediately jumped in after her and dragged her out. He always remained attached to my parents. As late as 1944, on my mother's 80th birthday, he sent her a food parcel"
p.41
>>
>>74624227
Hitler used to make dead animal jokes during dinner with his generals, he was most certainly a vegan you dumfuck
>>
how come the facts don't have any sources?
also, >he had his ball removed by his mother as punishment for cross dressing

>he lost his ball in the war

which one is it?
>>
>believing the Jewish lies to make Hitler look bad
>>
>>74623150
The only thing I took away from this is.
>single mothers create Hitlers.
>Feminism creates Hilters.
>>
>>74623150
>1 post by this ID
>>
On his school life

>"His classmates, mostly from solid, good-class Linz families, cold-shouldered the strange boy who arrived daily 'from amongst the peasants'"
p.59

>"In class he rarely came to anybody's notice. He had no friends, contrary to primary school, and wanted none"
p.59

>"He too, was completely alone. His father had been dead for two years. However much he loved his mother, she could not help him with his problems. He just needed to talk and needed someone who would listen to him."
p.32
>>
On his mother's attitude towards him

>"he was anxious to escape the atmosphere that prevailed at home. The idea that he, a young man of eighteen, should continue to be kept by his mother had become unbearable to him. On the one hand, he loved his mother above everything: she was the only person on earth to whom he felt really close, and she reciprocated his feeling to some extent, although she was deeply disturbed by her son's unusual nature, however proud she was at times of him. 'He is different from us,' she used to say"
p.124

>"At long last the great moment arrived. Adolf, beaming with delight, came to see me at the workshop, where we were very busy at that time. 'I'm leaving tomorrow,' he said briefly. He asked me to accompany him to the station, as he did not want his mother to come. I knew how painful it would have been for Adolf to take leave of his mother in front of other people. He disliked nothing more than showing his feelings in public"
p.127

>"His mother was crying and little Paula, whom Adolf had never bothered with much, was sobbing in a heart-rending manner. When Adolf caught up with me on the stairs and helped me with the suitcase, I saw that his eyes too were wet"
p.127
>>
>>74623150
>hitler never learned to drive a car
How many people could drive back then?
>>
>>74624820
interesting, thanks
>>
>>74624728
>he was most certainly a vegan you dumfuck

Except for the fact that he wasn't you pathetic faggot, because he loved to eat pigeon you fucking moron.
>>
>>74625087
How late in his life was this? He had a stomach problem, he refused to eat meat because of it later in life
>>
>"Towards the end of his life Adolf Hitler followed a vegetarian diet. It is not clear when he adopted it, since some accounts of his dietary habits prior to the Second World War indicate that he consumed meat as late as 1937."

>"Consumed meat as last as 1937."

http://www.naturalnews.com/025163_Hitler_vegetarian_vegetarianism.html

• Biographers who wrote about Hitler (and who knew him quite well on a personal basis) openly describe his love for Bavarian sausages and game pie ("game" meaning wild meat from birds and other creatures).

• Hitler's own chef openly talked about Hitler's love for stuffed pigeon
>>
>>74625196
Okay, so he was a vegan. He obviously was not born a vegan, he switched to it later in life, still making him a vegan. Its not a bad thing.
>>
File: hair.png (110 KB, 620x569) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
110 KB, 620x569
>Tfw given enough time Hitler will become a retarded, paraplegic homosexual rapist, no-balled Transnigger with a micropenis
>>
>>74625415

Hitler actually did have a micropenis, though

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/6945686/Nazi-Adolf-Hitler-had-micro-penis.html
>>
Why does /pol/ have such a hard on for Hitler anyway? He destroyed Germany.
>>
>>74625538
That's a good thing
>>
>>74623150
your right you transgendered libshit, hes not our hero, hes yours you damn nazi.
>>
>>74623150
Okay, you dumb niggerfaggot. I was starting to believe your list of facts, but then I saw the thing where it said Hitler was a "Female-to-Male trans man. He would of been dead if any doctor attempted a sex change during that time. I mean, it was talked about in the doctor community at that time as well, and I'm sure it was attempted, but obviously the technology they had then caused a lot of medical procedures to fucking fail, unless it was something that wasn't so serious, but most of time certain medical procedures failed. Watch the Danish Girl, you nigger.
>>
>>74625538
in anglo lands general population has an obsession with jews, for whatever reason that is. hence they think nazis were ok. i am not shitting you. it is weird stuff.
>>
File: 1430725600259.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1430725600259.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>74623150
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.