[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan visa/emigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: adachi time.png (54 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
adachi time.png
54 KB, 439x452
I'm FINALLY about to hit my personal goal of $5000

holy SHIT.

I have been relentlessly saving money since October 2014. I picked up 2 jobs and have been murdering myself for the past almost 2 years to save up this money.

This is enough money for a 14 day vacation to Japan.

But, here's the big decision I like to call "reality". The reality is, if i go and spend this 5 grand for my 14 day venture, i'll come home and probably not save up $5000 again. It probably won't occur. This is what might actually be a literal "once in a lifetime chance".

if i wanted to actually move and live in japan, is there anything better i should be saving money for? Any work programs or student visa programs I should know about?

I know the bachelor's degree "requirement" for Japan and I still think it's complete horse shit, but I want to know if there are better options I should be saving money for.

Is there anyone in Japan on /pol/ possibly? Someone that took a similar journey to me, but further along?
>>
File: 1441493453557.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441493453557.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>74601509
>I have been relentlessly saving money since October 2014. I picked up 2 jobs and have been murdering myself for the past almost 2 years to save up this money.
>This is enough money for a 14 day vacation to Japan.

why
>>
>>74601509
>it took him 2 years to save 5k
I worked part-time at a supermarket for a summer and made as much, get your shit together OP. Do you not have a HS diploma or something?
>>
>>74601509
excuse me, we are fucking full.

Go to the korea instead.

thank you. bye
>>
>>74601509
Fucking weeb
>>
>>74601773
Yes, i have thought deeply about the "2 years of suffering for 14 days of happiness" tradeoff many times.

I only decided on a vacation first because people kept saying "Take a vacation before you decide you want to live there first baka" not knowing the "reality" of the situation.

Would you come back from that 14 days, be back to $500~$1000 and think to yourself "okay that was fun i decided i want to live there. LETS SAVE MONEY AGAIN BUT THIS TIME EVEN MORE OF IT"

I think, if I can keep myself committed to this dream and goal for 2 years, that's enough to prove that it's something I actually want. And so while I finally have money to start with, I can actualy use this money to get started on my dream somehow. But I don't really know where to start.

Women have it easy. They can just marry a random guy, get a free house, and never have to worry about getting a job.
>>
>>74601509
You sound like an idiotic weeb. Go and don't come back.
>>
>>74601509
Do not do it. I have been all over the world and was let down by all but a few places. Japan is shit. At least half of the places you want to go will have someone tell you "no gaijin" and make an X with their fingers to tell you they don't want you there. The people are rude as fuck too. If you think you are going to go and see some ancient mystical culture, you're gonna have a bad time. Also, you know how crowded the place is I assume. Well, one thing that happens all of the time that I wasn't ready for was the fucking poking. Yeah, when you are in line or a crowded place, people will relentlessly poke you in the back to try to get you to move a bit.

I couldn't wait to get out of that shithole. If I'm gonna be honest though, you shouldn't have any trouble getting some girls there. Not worth blowing $5000 on though.
>>
File: 1450976368085.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1450976368085.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
Are you really fleeing America when it's make or break time? Trump and Clinton are neck-and-neck and you want to pack it in and move to animeland? Are you fucking serious?

THE GOD EMPORER NEEDS YOU! STOP BEING A FUCKING WEEB AND MAGA! BESIDES, YOU'RE AN AMERICAN IN JAPAN AND PEOPLE WILL GIVE YOU SHIT.

Fucking hell, don't be a fag OP.
>>
>>74601992
Exactly. Plus Korean women are hotter anyways.
>>
>>74601509
$5,000 is way more than you need for 14 days in Japan. Whatare you staying in, hotels? $3,500 is enough for 14 days if you stay in nice hostels
>>
>wasting 5k in a shitty weeb infested island
sure why not
>>
>>74601509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv_V6usTYGI

This video is how to get a Japanese citizenship.
>>
Another boring 4chan user wants to teach English. Epik.
>>
You're in the wrong line of work. Learn bartending or be a barback while going to school and make 100-300 night. You'll save up money no problem and learn how to make cash wherever you go.
>>
>>74602454
Japan is better than US.
>>
>>74601940
I have a HS diploma.

The problem is my father and mother both died suddenly and this sent my house into chaos and I had to quickly pick up whatever job I could find just to survive.

My monthly rent is $300 at my house right now. I work minimum wage.

I've CONSIDERED the military. I'm 24 years old and I know the Navy is a fantastic option--you can even be stationed in Japan.

But the armed services is its own hell where you sign away your own youth and any hopes of having a social life until you're an old geezer that can no longer hope to achieve one.
>>
>>74601509
>$5000
>This is enough money for a 14 day vacation to Japan.
>2 years to save up this money.
Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>74602716
>I've CONSIDERED the military. I'm 24 years old and I know the Navy is a fantastic option--you can even be stationed in Japan.

lol
>>
>>74602745
he's a weeb, so....
yes.
>>
>>74602549
I I were him I would prefer selling drugs N shiet in Japan, that would be funny also do your country have problem with synthetic drugs?
>>
File: agnus.gif (3 MB, 459x459) Image search: [Google]
agnus.gif
3 MB, 459x459
>>74602549
>Another boring 4chan user wants to teach English. Epik.

WRONG

I hate being a teacher. I'm not going to Japan to teach English. Fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1463683194579.png (72 KB, 172x205) Image search: [Google]
1463683194579.png
72 KB, 172x205
>>74601509
Wtf are you working a maximum of 10 hours a week with both jobs at below minimum wage and not doing tax returns. Holy shit. I barely worked last year with my highest wage being 14.95 and got at least 3000$ back in tax returns.

And that's with 4 months of not working out of that year.
Shit son.
>>
>>74601509
I think you're going to be very disappointed by Japan mate
>>
>>74603042
Enjoy jail.

>>74603078
Okay, what job do you expect to have if you move here?
>>
If you were realistic about Japan and just interested in the culture you wouldn't want to live there so much.

As your views are pretty unrealistic you yourself will quickly come to that conclusion and become unhappy about your decision. Honestly while the culture might be different it is not going to be better, nicer or more endurable than western culture is. Take off the weeb lenses
>>
>>74603156
>Okay, what job do you expect to have if you move here?
Base CO
>>
>>74603156
>Enjoy jail.
>Japan jail vs Russian jail
You mean I would really ENJOY it?
>>
Can you even speak the language? If not then spend the money on a language course.
>>
File: thug4life.jpg (398 KB, 1157x1000) Image search: [Google]
thug4life.jpg
398 KB, 1157x1000
>>74603042

>selling drugs n shiet

fucking hell m8 that's a fire way to make some paper, if you know what you're doing then the fuzz won't find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3pxkmKi8Ic
>>
>>74603078
Well, to become a citizen you have to give up your US citizenship. Also, you have to live there for five years. You don't sound anywhere near being able to pull that off. If you work for minimum wage here, there is zero opportunity for you there. Face reality and use that money wisely to better yourself and move up a little. Your dream just isn't possible right now.
>>
>>74603156
I'm pretty sure expecting major plot twist to occur on his last day in Japan where he suddenly because an hero and has to rescue some damsel in distress and all his financial problems go away and then he lives happily ever after in an anime reality in Japan.
>>
>>74601509
It took you two years to save 5000$

What the fuck are you actually mexican?
>>
>>74603286
That's a fucking reasonable advice, but OP is delusional fag
>>
It took me 2 years to pay my 1 year student loan and waste 10k loonies in Japan, how the fuck did you only get 5k in the same period of time?

>>74602619
>3% more free time
>>
>>74603271
I don't know anything about Russian drug laws. Would possession of marijuana land you in prison in Russia?

Japanese prisons aren't at all relaxed though, they are run like some kind of military boot camp. No violence though.
>>
>>74603318
>synthetic drugs
Is not really drugs if you catching mah drift
>>
>>74601509
Japan is not what you see in cartoons.
For a visit? Oh yes! Very interesting country, culture and society.
But to even think about working or living there is dumb as fuck. But well, you're probably a dumb weeb.
>>
I'm not even going to read other replies and neither should you. Just heed this advice: save that fucking money. Get a better job that yields more money for less work, cut all your expenses as much as feasibly possible. Keep saving til 20k, invest in land oil or metal depending on where you live. Keep doing this til you're 55 then hopefully you're eligible for retirement, travel ad infinitum
>>
Nigger you dont need 5000 dollars to go to Japan. You can do it for less than half.
>>
>>74602803
Are you living your weeaboo fantasy, Marine-kun?
>>
File: 1420812542155.jpg (50 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1420812542155.jpg
50 KB, 499x500
>>74601992
>we

baka gaijin stfu
>>
>>74603664
I'm not American or in the military.
>>
File: bullshit.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>74603156
>Okay, what job do you expect to have if you move here?

I'll be fine with a restaraunt job. The current job I work at in America has a branch in Japan but first i'm going to set my sights on another occupation.

My absolute dream dream job is working at an airport. Fuck yeah. I would totally work overnight shifts in Tokyo monitoring the airplanes on the radar. Sign me the fuck up

I'm not really looking for deep customer interaction which is something I think will work to my benefit in that future.
>>
Also I saved 200 dollars this week working a minimum wage job with tips. At that rate I'll have 10k in a year. I work 30 hours a week. I also live alone and spend almost 1000 a month on all bills. What the fuck is wrong with you op
>>
>>74603494
>Japanese prisons aren't at all relaxed though, they are run like some kind of military boot camp.
> No violence though.
In Russia that's called summer camps, popular among children
>Would possession of marijuana land you in prison in Russia?
>Selling may jay
Nope, not gonna happen not worthy.
If you have money or connections, or don't show off you wouldn't get into prison.
I've nown bunch off low-class dillers and they seems fine enough for me.
>>
>>74602619
>%92.93 less likely to be in prison
lmao
>>
>>74603787
a. You need to be fluent in Japanese
b. You need to get someone to sponsor you and grant you a working Visa and you have to make them hire you over a native Japanese.

Why am I hiring you over a teenager to work at my restaurant?

>>74603872
Well, that's what I meant then. It sounds like you'll get sent to prison for way less than it would take in Russia.
>>
>>74603787
>
My absolute dream dream job is working at an airport. Fuck yeah. I would totally work overnight shifts in Tokyo monitoring the airplanes on the radar. Sign me the fuck up
R u high? You would need to properly speak and had a fuck load responsibilities no one gonna have gaijin on this.
>>
File: 1452366006171.gif (1 MB, 317x223) Image search: [Google]
1452366006171.gif
1 MB, 317x223
>>74601509
Kill yourself, davido-kun
>>
>>74603751
Are you living your weeaboo fantasy, anon-kun?
>>
>>74602716
Damn bro, that sucks. Here's some milf pussy to cheer you up.
>>
>>74603992
>It sounds like you'll get sent to prison for way less than it would take in Russia.
That's why I was speaking about synthetic drugs.
>>
>>74603872
wew thats exactly how it is in polan, maybe were not so different after all
>>
>>74603787
>a job in a restaurant
if you are a gaijin (and i assume you are) your chances of getting a job there is near to 0. They will always employ natives first. It's not even racist, it's common sense. You need to have something VERY special they are looking for. Do you have it? Same for the job in the airport. Do you have something special a jap can't have?
>>
>>74603787
Lol. Just how out of touch with reality are you?
>>
>>74604116
My life isn't very weeby but if living in Japan counts then yes.
>>
>>74604245
how much tentacle sex do you have on a daily basis?
>>
>>74604177
We are basically the same in the most parts
>>
>>74601509
Fucking weeaboo spend it one some rope
>>
>>74603992
>a. You need to be fluent in Japanese
>b. You need to get someone to sponsor you and grant you a working Visa and you have to make them hire you over a native Japanese.
>Why am I hiring you over a teenager to work at my restaurant?

Yeah. I know about the sponsoring. America actually requires sponsors too, but it's not as asinine as Japan.

You need a certificate of eligibility, a bachelor's degree for a work visa, a sponsor, and some sort of skill.

However, I already have 2 years of experience working at a restaraunt in America, you're telling me you would hire a native with no experience over the guy with years of experience in the profession?

Your post is inspiring me to do a little more in my current job. Perhaps I should try learning bartending in addition to my current role.
>>
>>74601940

>part time at supermarket for 2-3 months
>5k

Lmao you couldn't be more full of shit.
>>
>>74604552
I hope you find happiness one way or another anon. Maybe if you set yourself on a journey of self-improvement you'll find whatever it is that you're looking for without moving to Nipland.
>>
>>74604552
>However, I already have 2 years of experience working at a restaraunt in America, you're telling me you would hire a native with no experience over the guy with years of experience in the profession?

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Working in a restaurant isn't some high skill professional industry. If you were some high level chef arguably then yes but you only said 2 years. Of doing what, line cook? Waiting tables? 100% people would hire a random native instead of you.

And not just in Japan, in every country. You think the restaurants you go to are sponsoring people from abroad to work in a restaurant?
>>
>>74604552
Do you think they don't have japs with experience there already? What do you think Japan is, Vietnam? They are a lot of prepared people there.
Just give up, go there on vacation instead. You'll have much more fun this way, I promise.
>>
>>74603787
lel no, unqualified work won't get you a work visa in any country. getting you a work visa is a pain in the ass for your employer because he has to sponsor you and pay way more tax. to get one, you need to be an extremely qualified candidate of the kind they can't find in their own country. this is how it works literally everywhere unless you're a syrian refugee. i'm always laughing at american shows that have these "i job around the world" characters
>>
File: Cost of Living.png (109 KB, 673x940) Image search: [Google]
Cost of Living.png
109 KB, 673x940
>>74601940
HELLO.

Here is a handy dandy chart showing the cost of living in America

See pic related.

I live in massachussets, notice how it's almost near the top?
>>
>>74602716
>>74602803

I was in the navy in Japan.

The navy fucking sucks and you're treated like a slave all the time, you work shitty hours and have to put up with never-ending micromanagement and retards for officers.

Japanese don't want our presence and neither does the world. Joining the military isn't some fucking world adventure, you better imagine your guts flying everywhere before joining.
>>
>>74604552

>2 years experience
>inspiring me to do a little more
>learn bartending

Aim for the stars OP
>>
>>74601509

>it takes almost two years to save $5000 with two jobs in america

RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE
>>
>>74602549
How do you say "I'm glad we bombed you" in moonspeak?
>>
>>74604862
>Japanese don't want our presence and neither does the world.
Nobody likes to see military, in general, anywhere. They are scum, buddy. Maybe not you, but majority are.
>>
File: asianwater.jpg (22 KB, 198x346) Image search: [Google]
asianwater.jpg
22 KB, 198x346
>>74601509
You're willing to spend 2 years slaving away with 2 jobs to scrape enough money for a 14 day holiday?

It's not that much of a weeb wonderland mate. It's fucking dire and miserable in a lot of ways.

The best way in is as an assistant language teacher, and you need a degree for that and they have programs like JET (look it up).

Seriously though, English teacher is the best way in.

You'd be better off going to college and trying that if you're that determined to go to Japan.

But I'm telling you now, do your research about that country, and for fuck sake, don't look at it through anime goggles because all it will do is hurt like hell when you're twatted across the head by the sledgehammer which is reality.
>>
>>74601509
>fucking chinks, spics and niggs flooding my country and trying to destroy our culture and the very essence of AMURICAA
>I better move to Japan
>>
>>74605088
Australia bombed no one, tell your American friend to ask me themselves.
>>
>>74605241
Fucking this.
I was also like OP once until I made a research.
Went there for vacations and saw a lot of things that i liked, but also a lot of things that made me know I couldn't live or work there.
Also, it helps to watch some unbiased documentaries about "true" life of the "normal" people in Japan. It sucks balls. They literally live in boxes and Slavery at work. Yes, even worse than here.
>>
>>74604552
Can't tell if trolling or actually retarded
>>
>>74605241
>English teacher
>Assistant language teacher
are people not ashamed by this?

weebs need to hang themselves
>>
>>74605591
Isn't that just the life of Tokyo though?

There are more rural parts of Japan with less competition in the job market. Okinawa comes to mind.

I hate the city anyway. I love the silence of the Boondocks in America, i don't fucking need to live in a city.

I only said my dream job was an airport in Tokyo because the tokyo airport is like the only international airport in Japan, but that's just a dream job. I'd be comfortable finding a job in a less crowded place.

I wonder how the job market in Kyoto looks these days
>>
>>74605994
>>74605675
That's all I've to add to this thread.
>>
>>74605591
Yeah It's worth researching just because of how many misconceptions there are about it.

I did all my research when I was in uni and got offered a JET leaflet and I quickly realized it really isn't what weebs think it is.

Yeah there's some YT videos about salarymen suicides and temp workers who have to live in internet cafes.

It's a complete contrast to the weeb youtubers who make happy happy videos.

There is one guy though called Ryan Boundless who used to upload more pessimistic videos, which was hilarious because he looked like he was gradually getting more and more suicidal.

Somebody should just make a video of the day in the life of a salaryman and see how many weebs still want to go.

Problem with weebs though, they don't want to listen to reason. They need their fantasy to be real.
>>
>>74605994
>There are more rural parts of Japan with less competition in the job market
You would be considered human trash there, more or less like mexican in Texas.
>>
>>74605445

We as in the allies you dirty dumb proxy using scum.
>>
You're a fucking loser, OP.
>>
>>74605591
i hear their women are so easy, just speak english to them and they think you a wizard.
>>
I'm sorry OP, but japen law requieres paying much higher minum wage for immigrants. It's not a problem if you're an engineer or some other hight-paying profession, but it means you will never be hired for a restaurant or other low level job.
>>
>>74604820

i live in the most expensive city in the world basically and manage to save 3k a month

you do sound autistic though so you are probably in some shit job
>>
>>74606183
no, it's not even that. it's a money/legal issue
work visas for unqualified jobs just aren't a thing, but op is likely a bored troll anyway
>>
File: asian12.jpg (35 KB, 900x649) Image search: [Google]
asian12.jpg
35 KB, 900x649
>>74605887
Apparently not.

Thing is ALTs and English teachers get paid piss. I mean it's really not a good deal at all. And increasingly there are more and more stories of them being fucked over by their employers, because they're expendable as hell. Anyway native English speaker with a degree can do it, the Japanese know that, so they're utterly replaceable.

But weebs will stampede there to see manga cafes or nerd districts and whatever the hell else they think they need in their life.
>>
File: Calling Bullshit.gif (183 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
Calling Bullshit.gif
183 KB, 214x200
>>74605591
>It sucks balls. They literally live in boxes and Slavery at work. Yes, even worse than here.

Bitch, i've been walking to work back and forth every day. I get 13 hour shifts multiple times a week. It takes me 90 minutes to wak to work, and 90 minutes to walk back.

I refuse to buy a car, and I refuse to even buy a new bike. I starve myself and drink water and eat bread to save money.

I've been killing myself to save this money.

I'm fully prepared to take it a step further in Japan. I'm determined, and I -will- find a place to belong. Maybe it'll be the japanese equivalent to Louisana, but i'll find a way to make it work.

But first, i need, NEED to find out what my true "first" step is. Do I apply for a student visa and take a loan to work in japan? I mean, it's impossible to get a japanese work visa in Japan unless you have a bachelor's degree or 10 years work experience, right?

Literally the only workaround is to get married, if i remember correctly. Only a marriage to a native would let you bypass that requirement.
>>
>>74604552
Move to Australia
As long as your willing to work and arnt going to Bludge on the doll you'll be fine

Lots of labouring jobs and resturant jobs in most large cities, as long as you speak English
>>
>>74606631
You are one of the most naïve, ignorant posters I've ever seen on any message board, ever.
>>
>>74606631
You ever asked yourself what the hell has happened in your life to feel that even in a country as vast as America, you feel the need to try and forsake it and fuck off across the Pacific ocean to a country which you will be even more isolated in?

Your true first step should be to look before you leap. Research. Look at youtubers who are in Japan right now, watch their content. Find books about contemporary Japan, forums etc.

Find out peoples experiences. Learn what it really means to be a foreigner in Japan.

The second step would be college education, because you sure as hell ain't getting in otherwise.
>>
How do I move to the US bros, I'm sick of russia. I have 5500 us dollars saved up and will save up some more, but I can I somehow get there illegally since I don't have any proper qualifications that will get me a work in the us.
>>
>>74601992
t. some piece of human garbage teaching english for a mere year before going back to his home country
>>
File: 1kyardstare.jpg (33 KB, 445x656) Image search: [Google]
1kyardstare.jpg
33 KB, 445x656
>>74602387
Eww you mean the plastic nigger lovers?
>>
>>74601509

Stay the fuck out of Japan and leave them alone you filthy nigger weeb
>>
>>74601509
Why would want to go to such a shit hole? You could make much better use of that money then wasting it on a 14 day trip to gook island
>>
>>74607054
options:
1) get married
2) green card lottery
3) be mexican and stay here illegally with no consequences
>>
File: adachimas.png (59 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
adachimas.png
59 KB, 439x452
>>74606850
>Move to Australia

yeah m8 i'll move to australia when i'm ready to have kangaroos kick in my windshield like i'm fucking steve irwin m8. totally ready to wake up and see scorpions and black widows on my doorstep ready to kill me blimey what a great idea.

>>74606925
The problem with college education is...

I live in America.

Do you know how fucking INSANE college degrees cost in America?

I would L I T E R A L L Y have to move to Germany for 4 years because Germany is offering free $0 cost college education for Americans.

Well...that's fine. But then i'd have to learn German. When learning japanese is daunting as it is already. I mean, my grandfather is still alive and he served in hitler's army in ww2 i could probably ask him for advice but.

The way I see it, here are my options:.
*Join the navy and serve for 8 years. After 4 years of service you are allowed to attend a 4 year college but you'll still have to serve 4 more years off duty

*Leave America and get my bachelor's degree somewhere else

*Get a student visa and get a student loan in Japan. (doesn't this sound like an amazing idea???? what could go wrong)

*Get married to skip the college education requirement. This is a bad idea because you're making your marriage political. Doesn't sound like a good way to raise a family.
Is there some option here that IS NOT ON THIS LIST?
>>
>>74607054
Unlike other visas, spousal visas are given out in unlimited number, and provide the right to work. No qualifications necessary. You can naturalize after several years. The paperwork costs a bit of money, but it's by far the easiest way to emigrate. Even a Japanese line-cook could do it.
>>
>>74603787
Lmao thiS post proves this thread is either a troll thread or a 14 year old boy with anime fantasies. Or just a really really stupid man with no concept of how the real world worKS.

Air traffic Controller requires post-secondary. At least. You've proven you're not smart enough to do it by making this thread.

N A I V E
A
I
V
E

F A I L U R E
A
I
L
U
R
E
>>
>>74607700
Both
>>
>>74607570
>Is there some option here that IS NOT ON THIS LIST?
No, and if I had it as bad as you I'd join the navy.
Also learning German is much, much easier that Japanese for an English speaker.
>>
File: -0013256.png (139 KB, 770x569) Image search: [Google]
-0013256.png
139 KB, 770x569
Visit Shibuya I'll treat you to a most interesting evening.
>>
>>74607570
Just move to Japan and stay there as an illegal immigrant. Move in to some massage hotel or something.
>>
>>74606631
You're fucking retarded. You've got all these elaborate, harebrained ideas of what your life will be like in glorious Nihongo, yet you haven't even done basic research into what would go into living there. You fucking subhuman trash, you imbecile. You live in America, there are FIFTY fucking states. Japan could fit inside Montana, but you insist on dumping all your life's savings into delusional dreams of being a fucking cashier at the Tokyo McDonald's. You have no marketable skills and don't even have the IQ points necessary to understand how retarded the shit you spout is. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
why do cucks like japan ?
>>
File: kermit.gif (623 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
kermit.gif
623 KB, 255x184
Huh.......

OP here. I think i just had a ridiculous idea.

I can move to Germany to take japanese education courses. I'll have to learn German but it might be a way for me to bond with my grandfather.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1191281

I would only have to pay for a dorm. 200 german bux a month. I would have to find a job in germany but it would be a way to make my $5000 start the next chapter of my life.

Moving to Germany for Japan courses sounds a bit asinine, but it's perhaps a good solution.

The only alternatives are marriage and the navy.

>>74608150
>Visit Shibuya I'll treat you to a most interesting evening.

Funny you say that anon, my current planned schedule for Japan was just Shibuya and Kyoto. I only planned on visiting shibuya for 5 days, taking the shinkamasen to kyoto and checking that out for week 2, then BTFO'ing.
>>
>>74602257
You're an idiot
>>
>>74607054
Gay marry me and I'll help you get your green card. You have to be the bottom though.
>>
>>74607570
On second thoughts your not welcome here
Go to new Zealand instead
>>
>>74608505

Germany doesn't need anymore numales stay the fuck out
>>
>>74607570
You still haven't said why Japan. What is it about that one particular country?
>>
>>74601509
Do you speak Japanese?
Do you like japan because you watched lots of anime?
Are you a social and likeable person in your own country?
What kind of percieved notions do you have about Japanese people?
Why do you want to work here if any job here will pay you less than the US and living costs are much higher?
Why do you assume Japanese people wanna be around you?
>>
>>74608505
You should ask about this over on /trv/, I'm sure they could use a good laugh.
>>
>>74601509
>saving money since October 2014
>only 5000 bucks
anon, what do/did you work as?
>>
>>74601509
1. If in doubt, don't spend 5k on a fortnight's fun
2. Travelling also expands your horizons, though. You won't be as much of a fag when you get back.
3. Japan isn't the paradise you think it is. They will work you to death and hate you along the way
4. Why is immigration not ok for others but it is for you?
5. Japanese people already hate you and they havent even met you yet. Life is not a cartoon
6. Since youre already considering moving to a country youve never visited, you clearly haven't thought this through.
>>
>>74601509
Get a fucking degree you NEET cunt, it isn't that hard. Then go teach Engrish and stay fooreveeeeer!
>>
>>74608505
You also have to give them about 800 of euroes for evey months of your stay at once, so like 6 months x 800 = 4800 and they'll pay them back to you every month.
>>
>>74608999
>You still haven't said why Japan. What is it about that one particular country?

Because I need to ignite the adventure. Japan in a way is like a complete mirror. Japanese society is the NEAR EXACT OPPOSITE of american society. Sure, it's westernizing a bit in some regards, but, it's still a very different society with almost entirely different functions than America.

To transition to a culture that completely mirrors your own in every way, isn't that an adventure you once thought about exploring?

>>74609029
>living costs are much higher?

Hey, anon.

The living costs where I live outmatch the living costs in Nippon.

Take a look.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Japan&city1=Boston%2C+MA&city2=Tokyo

I'm sociable. I don't have any precieved notions about japanese people other than we're all people on the same planet trying to make our lives work as best we can in the societies we live. It's honorable in a way. I don't really mind or put a lot of thought into it.
>>
>>74609654
>You also have to give them about 800 of euroes for evey months of your stay at once, so like 6 months x 800 = 4800 and they'll pay them back to you every month.

fuck, so you have to pay for 6 months stay in germany up front and they'll pay it back to you after 6 months. but then they'll kick you out? So you'll have to repeat this process 8 times to get a 4 year degree (bachelor)?
>>
>>74607054

a pollock i knew overstayed his visa, worked illegally, and eventually married for a citizenship
>>
>>74610066
They pay it back to you as some kind of allowance for you to survive.
>>
>>74603530
Wrong it was exactly like my chinese cartoons in my two years there but OP sounds retarded and will never get citizenship.
>>
>>74609812
>completely mirrors your own in every way
It doesn't though.

There are some differences.

But it's not exactly Edo period Japan anymore.
>>
>>74610268
>They pay it back to you as some kind of allowance for you to survive.

Yeah, but let's say I need a 4 year college degree (bachelor's) and I need to study Japanese.

Yet i only would have enough money for a 6 month excursion to Germany for that german education if your 800 german bux per month thing is true.

How does that work, how can i get a 4 year degree in that circumstance. Hrrgh.
>>
I went to Japan last month. Paid like 2k euros for 3 weeks. That includes the plane ticket. Are you planning on staying in super luxe hotels or what? All the hostels I stayed in were super nice and cost like 20,- a night.

It was great though. If you go you should buy the Japan Rail pass beforehand. Unlimited travel with (most) bullet trains for 1/2/3 weeks. 2 weeks was like 350,- if I remember correctly. It's great for seeing more than just Tokyo.
>>
>>74601509
Look into the WWOOF program. Work your ass off on a farm for room and board for 3 months, only pay 1k for plane ticket and buy shitty rice paddy boots for like $20 when you get there there. Boom. Authentic Japanese experience. Or you can look up the super cheap hotels in the ghetto in Osaka like Hotel Toyo. It was like under 20 bucks a night and with bicycle rental + taking the train I was able to see a ton of stuff.
>>
>>74610539
I wanted to go to study in germany and that's what they told me I had to do.
>>
>Spending $5000 on a 14 day vacation
>Not getting credit cards with sign-up bonuses for airline miles to fly for free

Wow, did you even research beforehand?
>>
>>74609812
Do you speak fluent Japanese? How many kanji do you know?

Do you have a job lined up, plus required certifications/degrees for them? Are you familiar with the visa and residency policies?

You will never be accepted as Japanese, you will always be a foreigner and good luck being normal and not isolated by their culture.
>>
>>74602257
You sound like a young autist.
You have no real base in reality and you just want to live there because it's so kawaii-desu.

The reality is you will be an outcast otaku gaijin (or nigger) and the real Japanese will hate you.
>>
>>74610846
>Do you have a job lined up, plus required certifications/degrees for them?

You haven't been keeping up with the thread. Just another drive by poster. Click my ID tag. I'm discussing the possibility of getting the required degree in Germany.

Marriage is also a possibility, but that brings it's own problems (financially and legally)
>>
File: asianslaughing.jpg (29 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
asianslaughing.jpg
29 KB, 500x466
>>74610995
I don't think there's much point trying to convince him anymore desu.

We've tried.

He appears adamant that he wishes to remain delusional.
>>
>>74601509
Dude, by all means go to Japan for a vacation, but don't blow all your savings on it.

Also don't expect to be able to live/work there long term. Japs will NEVER accept you, they aren't like western countries.
>>
How is saving 5k a milestone? By my sophomore year of school I saved 8k, even as a full time student
>>
>>74601509

dumb weeb
>>
>>74611200
I had $6000 saved up back when I was getting paid $550/month to attend high school.

I was a fucking retard though. 18 years old with no concept of how much money 5k actually was at the time. I thought to myself "well im still a young kid this 5k is just the tutorial level i should spend it and be happy then re-earn myself back to this point".

what a load of shit that was.
>>
>>74601509
What the actual fuck lmao

My parents make 5k a week after tax

How the fuck do you even live and get properly nourished lmao
>>
>>74610846
>good luck being normal and not isolated by their culture.

I love the meme that it is impossible to interact with Japs when as long as you speak the language they are very pleasant. Every other female over 20 has some kind of died hair and places like McDonalds are full all the time.

If you're not socially retarded simply asking what the proper edict is goes a long way. JETfags are cancer and usually just get kicked out after a couple years anyway.
>>
File: 1463628739116.jpg (71 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
1463628739116.jpg
71 KB, 640x780
>>74601992
>>74607104
You fucking expat English "teachers" are the fucking cancer that is killing Japan!
My family moved to the US when I was 15 because of fucks like you coming over when the real estate bubble burst. Our entire apartment neighborhood was full of fucking weeaboos and fat pedophile business men who only wanted to try and fuck high school girls.
I ought to drag each and everyone of you out onto the street cave your fucking face in you fucking pieces of shit.
Seriously hoping Japan's article 9 gets amended so Abe can let the military execute you fucking Americans and those fat face Koreans too.
>>
>>74601509

>saved 5K over 2 years

I regularly steal 10K every year from my winter job without getting caught, and now that they are instituting my position in the summer I could easily take 20K in one summer season. The difference for me between one and two years will be whether I fly business class or first class both ways.
>>
>>74601509
With 5k you can drop everything and travel the world if you stay in hostels and take buses. I used to pick potatoes in austrailia for $25/hr and now I have too much money to even spend. Live your dreams OP do not live a hamsterwheel life.
>>
op i think you will have a good time in japan, and good luck, the old people are racist. but the younger generation will get along with you very well, i lived in japan for 6 months.
>>
File: image.gif (968 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
968 KB, 160x160
OP understand that you are delusional and naive, and that I support your adventure 100%

Go get em kiddo
>>
>>74611523
>My parents make 5k a week after tax

Underage or worthless NEET
>>
>>74611635
wtf i thought it was hard for foreigners to get jobs in Australia
>>
>>74611617
Literal nigger-tier thinking.
>>
>>74611616
Wait, so your family hated that Americans were moving in on Japan after the bubble burst, but then you guys decided the appropriate response was to move to America?
>>
>>74603538
>le Ameriburger sell your life to the rich and maybe when you're almost dead you can have a sliver of it back maymay
This shit
>>
>>74602716
The navys alright anon you make a lot of friends.
>>
>you will never be japanese ;_;
>>
File: 1461158099534.png (82 KB, 255x207) Image search: [Google]
1461158099534.png
82 KB, 255x207
>>74611200
rich parents? no hobbies? actually curious. I spent a lot of my money growing up on food, activities and going out a little. As well as a computer and stupid little things. But all of that prevented me from being a little faggot that can still socialize with people.
>>
>>74611635
Not true. Go towards the bush and you'll find work easy. Work for a month, make 6-8 grand and backpack through asia. If I could do it, so can you. Also I lost my parents at an early age like you OP, it's good you sill have dreams, just don't be afraid to stretch them, when you leave America, try to live as long as you can around the world, I did it when I was your age, and I can't say I'm not happy.
>>
>>74611943
They feared that the US citizens and Koreans would completely inhabit all of Japan's regions, which I didn't quite understand at the time because I had your logic in mind. Why not just move to Hokkaido, Okinawa, etc.?
They were old school and odd to say the least.
>>
>>74604820
Why do I have to live in NY, fuck.
>>
>>74611943
A good way to put it into perspective is to compare Japan to how Europe is with all the middle eastern immigrants flooding in.
>>
>>74611550

This guy gets it.

When I was in Japan myself, the only people who had problems were the idiot weebs who thought they would stay forever and wanted to become Japanese (not realizing that social awkwardness in one culture applies in another.

You'll be fine as long as you aren't a weeb who comes with unrealistic expectations, don't sperg out and just relax. And even if you like anime like me, it's important to remember that ANIME IS NOT A REALISTIC DEPICTION OF JAPAN.

There's nothing innately wrong with English teaching in Japan, but yes JETfags are cancer incarnate. Anyone going to Japan to teach should make it part of a larger personal objective (I went to get expereince teaching, since I am working on becoming a teacher. Also, one of my research papers in the meantime was on Japanese Work and Life Balance and its result of declining population, and no better way to get a Japanese perspective than to ask people from Japan their opinions.)
>>
>>74612604

>Makes post with terrible grammar

Damn, I'm having a bad day it seems.
>>
>>74611469
I know you are not the smartest person,
But dont move to Japan, that country is on a brink of economic collapse..
Use your money wisely try to start a business,
stop being a idiot weeb
>>
>>74604611
Hey could probably save like 2k in 3 months
>>
>>74601992
Do you feel its cancerous if people come over on contract, but actually do worthwhile things?
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1440x1080
>>74612807
I understand $5,000 USD may be enough to start a mid size enterprise in Poland but it isn't shit over here buddy
>>
>>74612569
Right, but you're not gonna get angry about Muslims flooding Europe, then go, you know what, I'm gonna fucking move to Medina. That'll show 'em.
>>
>>74602619
>make 30% less money

Stay mad poorfag
>>
>>74612923
Its really not hard to start a buisness with 5k if you are smart.
You can start importing from alibaba , making websites , youtube videos, make a small greenhouse with hydroponics and sell organic veggies to rich hippies
>>
>>74607054
Yeah man you can come here. Just hop on a plane or ship and never go back. Get a job as a dishwasher or cook.
>>
My mongrel japanese-polish-huezillian nephew could probably easily move to Japan to work in 12h shifts in Toyota if he wanted.
>>
File: tumblr_nzvbwoY7xs1uq4a92o1_1280.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzvbwoY7xs1uq4a92o1_1280.jpg
277 KB, 1280x1275
>>74604552

Execellent trolling. " you're telling me you would hire a native with no experience over the guy with years of experience in the profession?"

Was too much doe. 8/10
>>
>>74601509
are you one of those weeaboos who think japan is a paradise where anime is real and school girls are everywhere?
>>
>>74602619
>39% less babies
Stay infertile ricenigger
>>
>>74613219
Not really, just a guy chasing his American Dream.
>>
>>74604611
3mths @ 20 hrs a week @ 12/hr(grocery bagger) is almost 3k

but part time is anything under 39hr/wk most places.

easily could of made 5k
>>
>>74613318
>the american dream is to leave america
Sounds about right these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 534x800
>>74613068
You are addressing a veteran dude weed hydroponic weed businessman and I say you are WRONG! AND POOR!
>>
>visit Japan for tourism
Yes maybe
>immigrate to Japan
literally why? Japan is literally another world. common sense in Japan sure makes you go mad, I bet. it's like you move from the US, the gold freedom country to Syria, the worst hell.
>>
File: 1392655290450.png (313 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1392655290450.png
313 KB, 666x666
>>74602619
>3.05% more free time
>>
>He didn't apply for a mombukagakusho scholarship

And that's where you dun' goofed.

Also, $5k? That's enough to live a year or so in here, but for japan that's nothing.
Not to mention that if you don't know the language you'll be pretty fucked, probably won't even be get a job to clean loos.
>>
>>74612807

They're not really on the brink of collapse, just stuck in stagnation because they think growing the economy means putting money in the bank and never spending it.

If they could stop working so many unpaid overtime hours, they would have time to start and raise families. And that costs money, which means spending more money, thus stimulating the economy.
>>
OK OP here are your options

>1. Speak Japanese with a relevant degree?
Great you will get a job here and have a place in society
>2. Dont speak Japanese or a relevant degree?
You'll get stuck teaching English for the rest of your life until you speak proper Japanese

Although in some instances you might get lucky and get hired by an IT company who's Japanese is not needed for the job but rare.

I think you will enjoy it but Japan is not what it seems.
>>
>>74601509
You don´t need that much just to go on vacation there if you plan your flights and place to stay well, what the fuck dude? Also Japan has like a 90 day visa free period with (most) western countries so you don´t gotta worry about that.
>>
>>74613454
I said veggies not weed you degenerate
>>74613799
Look up the Gdp to debt (highest in the world by a lot)
Look up the NEGATIVE interest rates on the 10y bonds
Look at demographics (HORRIBLY AGING)
They either let go of socialist practices of go back to the stone age.
Look up the rampant sexodus and degeneracy ruining the youth even more

NEVER EVER LIVE THERE its suicide, i would rather live in iraq.
>>
I hope OP spends all his money going to Japan and realizes that it's not an anime fantasy land but a grey concrete jungle full of salarymen and ugly women.

I then hope OP goes home and commits suicide, his dreams crushed.
>>
come here as a tourist, enjoy and move along.
Japan is not what you fantazise it to be, and unless you have very good knowledge in the language and can endure the mentality here you re gonna hate it after the first year (much like the vast majority of foreigners here)

t.undercover salaryman since a few years now
>>
File: thumb.jpg (65 KB, 1126x650) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
65 KB, 1126x650
I don't know about Japan or the rest of all this op, but I can tell you that you will make more money later, and that you will be able to afford another trip to Japan or somewhere else. $5000 is a lot now but won't always be. Good luck!
>>
>>74614038

Personally, I'm not worried. Japan still has a large amount of personal income, and while the declining population will create problems in the short term future for social safety net programs, these things tend to stabilize at some point. Also, while Japan has a huge amount of debt, it also has a huge amount of debt owed to it by other countries, so this isn't an issue.

Stop shitposting, Poland.
>>
>>74601509
If you can't speak japanese you won't have a good time.
>>
>>74613514
Japanese people don't actually use the "literally why?" expression do they?

i'm speaking to an englishman aren't i
>>
At first I thought OP was trolling but no, it looks like he really did work 13 hour days for two years to save up $5000.

Jesus Christ.

And he wants to use that money to live out his weeb fantasy while knowing nothing about Japan.

JESUS CHRIST.
>>
>>74614752

No Japs come to 4chan you fucking cock.

They have 2chan, why the fuck would they come here?
>>
Japan is only good because people who aren't Japanese don't live there. This is difficult but necessary fact to accept about life.
>>
>>74614752
maybe I've learned something little due to reading posts on 4chan for 2-3 years. well we have no teachers who inform students such phrases.
>>
File: Japan_sex_by_age_2010.png (31 KB, 978x639) Image search: [Google]
Japan_sex_by_age_2010.png
31 KB, 978x639
>>74614570
COUNTRIES DEBT IS FROM BONDS NOT OTHER COUNTRIES
American schools are fucking amazing

Japan even has negative inflation...
0.4% GDP growth

Also how do you think a complete lack of a working class is a "short term" problem?
You literally have no idea how economies work
>>
Go to the casino and let Lady Luck decide if you live your dream or not.

Put all 5k on a roulette spin.

You either go home or go to Japan with twice the cash.
>>
>>74615157
Ladyboy has the right idea.
>>
File: laughing k on.png (788 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laughing k on.png
788 KB, 1280x720
>>74601509
>I'm FINALLY about to hit my personal goal of $5000

>I have been relentlessly saving money since October 2014.

LMAO you're shit with money, faggot.

also, this has NOTHING to do with politics. fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>74614850

I accept it. I like going to Japan, but I think too many foreigners would ruin it, for a couple of reasons

-Japan has a distinct culture (not talking about mouth-breathing weeb shit) and it's both fun and enriching to learn about. With too many touristsor foreigners, however, you can't enjoy it. Visiting Meiji Jingu was a nightmare when I went during the season when all the rich college kids on their overseas lark visited the shrine; way too loud, and they were completely disrespectful (some explicitly saying that this stuff was 'dumb', etc.)

When visiting another country, it's important to consider why you are there. Did you go to have a vacation, to learn and enrich yourself, or just to run from responsibility? In the case of many weebs, it's the 3rd. I don't mind talking to the odd foreigner when I'm in Japan, but the purpose of going to Japan is going to Japan, not an ethnic Japanese theme park overwhelmed by fellow foreigners.
>>
>>74615157
>5k on a roulette spin
If he wants real money he should do poker.
>>
>>74601509
>don't even work hard, or try especially hard to save
>save 1500 a month
I feel sorry for you son
>>
>>74615079
何県?
去年ここによく漂ってそうな日本人と喋ってたけどお前じゃないよね?
>>
>>74601509
Listen OP I lived in Japan for 2 years while in the military it sucked don't do it it's great to just vacation to but DON'T LIVE THERE!!! their gov. Hates American citizens it's biased as fuck for your own freedoms sake don't move there.
>>
I spent 5years in japan learning to moonspeak and attending some unknown college, all the gaijins I met there were all beta weebs including guy that looked like Elliot and was loathed by the entire school.

i myself had no friends, I was basically NEET and just fucked around the entire time. I didn't want to be an english teacher though and I ran out of money and had to come back. i fugged up I really shoudl have stayed even if it meant I would end up homeless, the standard of living would still be better
>>
>>74615428
desu senpai
>>
>tfw jp gf so if I marry I have a free pass here any time

Still deciding if I want to continue working here though (Not an English teacher or millitary) the whole culture of waiting for the boss to leave before you're allowed to is fucking retarded.
>>
>>74615428
俺普段/pol/ぜんぜんROMりもしないから気のせい気のせい。
普段intでクソレスして遊んでるだけ。generalも見ないよ。
>>
>>74615088

It's cute that you think Japan has no working class. It's just that their manufacturing isn't brainless work. Unless that person behind the counter at Lawson is a robot being deployed as a test run on machines that can pass the Turing test, I see working class people on the regular when I'm in Japan.

We get it already Poland; you are essentially
1. White Niggers
2. Butthurt over being too poor to go to Japan.

Sour grapes indeed.
>>
>>74601509
>bachelor's requirement is horse shit
In what world can an unskilled laborer move to a foreign country, get citizenship, and do anything other than mooch off of the government?

We have it happen to us every day with spics. Japan is only being smart by turning down unskilled immigrants.
>>
File: 1298607151129.jpg (28 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1298607151129.jpg
28 KB, 600x450
>>74601509
Jesus Christ OP you are fucking pathetic. If you think your life is going to magically go from complete dogshit to joyous and meaningful just by switching countries you are going to be completely disappointed maybe even to the point of wanting to kill yourself, saving $5k for two years for a 2 week trip to weebland has gotta be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard on 4chan. Use your money for something else, a 2 week trip to a country that doesn't even want you there is a complete waste of money you might as well use it as toilet paper.

Pic related, it's you
>>
>>74601509
Enjoy your trip to Japan.
>2 years to save 5k
>>
>>74615381

After reading the things he is saying do you really think it's a good idea for him to be playing poker?
>>
File: 1295583643666.jpg (38 KB, 376x400) Image search: [Google]
1295583643666.jpg
38 KB, 376x400
>>74601509
they won't let you stay unless you're rich and proven to be someone who will help japan
as in they won't let you stay
enjoy japan, remember it's not like your animes
since you're obviously a nerd i recommend
Akiba
Harajuku
Diver City
go to the Golden Gai if you want to experience what it's like to realize you're just a foreigner who will NEVER be Japanese
>>
>>74602716
>sign away your own youth and hopes of having a social life

Most people in the military have more of a social life than those outside of it. All they do is fuck around on bases and then go get wasted on the weekends. It's not like there's a major conflict going on or anything.
>>
>>74615589
>I saw a person work therefore there's a working class and statistics are wrong
Let me now use ad homonyms to prove how i am right
>>
File: 1451966149672.jpg (74 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1451966149672.jpg
74 KB, 500x531
>>74615642
he's right you know
>>
you fucking autist what are you gonna spend 5k dollar for?

I went to japan last year for 2 week spent 400$ on a hotel 600$ on airplane and 700$ there
>>
>>74601509

I did this.

It was worth it. best two weeks of my life.

I don't think I would want to live there though, the work environment is too formal for someone like me who lives in a country where you talk to your teachers, your boss and even the prime minister on a first name basis.
>>
>>74615577
そうかー
polにどんだけ日本人いるんだろうな。
平凡な人がここに来ることは全く出来ん。。。(海外もそうだけど)

goodspeed sempai、よい週末を
>>
>>74601509
Get a Bachelor's degree from something like WGU, Excelsior or even Thomas Edison University.

Legit colleges, slightly cheap, and should be enough to meet the bachelors degree requirement OP.

Then got be an ALT or whatever, teach English for a year or two to see if you even like the nihongo life.

Invest into some Japanese courses as well speaking no nihongo in Japan is obviously going to be a bitch.

Be prepared though, everything outside of Tokyo is hilariously ass backwards If you have any tattoos make sure they aren't visible and get them removed.
>>
>>74615854
also i plan doing the same trip again idk what u are saying 5k needed u are seriously stupid as shit
>>
>>74615648

You just watch; his actual plans are a visit to the soaplands like the other otaku creeps who came to Japan because they felt it was the best chance to lose their virginity...

Only to be arrested, kicked out of Japan and then spend the rest of their lives bemoaning their lack of effort towards becoming socially well adjusted.
>>
>>74601509
You should just kill yourself if you think that meagre sum will get you anything
>>
>>74602716

>Parents died
>No windfall life insurance or inheritance

Yeah, you're fucked in general.
>>
>>74607277
>korea is plastic
>japan isn't
Do you use the pot because the kettle is black?
>>
>>74615560
Just leave, they don't care if gaikokujin don't exactly follow the rules. Play the ignorant foreigner if you have to.
>>
>>74603368
Nah I expect him to go an hero in aokigahara, the famed suicide forest
>>
>>74602716
>considered the navy
fuck off we're full
>>
Got a Japanese company that I did an internship at and seems interested in having me back, perhaps permanently.
I don't speak moon but research is done mostly in English so that's not an issue.
On the other hand my girlfriend is Chinese and can't speak Japanese, so she'll probably have a hard time since she's a nurse.
I'll probably end up staying put because of that
>>
>2 years
>$5000

Rethink your life OP. This is pocket change in the U.S.
>>
>>74616319
full of dick in ass, also mouth
>>
>>74616101
I speak Japanese fluently enough (N1) that I am barred from using any Gaijin Smash techniques now.
Of course if I'm somewhere where no one knows me I can still use it to its full advantage, not at work though.
>>
>>74616336
3615 my life
>>
>>74602716
Fuck it dude, you'll do badass shit in the military. If you joined tomorrow, in 6 months you'll most likely be on your way to fort Campbell and air assault school. That's after basic, AIT, and if you ask for it, airborne.

I guarantee that's all more fun than you'll have doing whatever you are now, or whatever you have planned. Plus you make the greatest friends you'll ever have, there's just nothing like it. Embrace the suck.

If you feel hardcore go 12b and try to get eod, or take 68w. Either of those will have you promoted to spc before you ever even get a duty station. If you want money go 25 series for computers, that might interest you more.

There's incentives for languages as well, and knows, you might be the ONE guy out of 100 who goes to Hawaii or Japan. But prepare for combat.
>>
>>74616376
Fuck you don't forget about our hands
>>
>>74601509
>it's this hard for weebs to make $5,000...

>the weeb want's to spend it in Japan...

not sure if bait
>>
>>74616419
no i think he meant culture wise, not the langage
>>
>>74616474
>hands
You mean entire forearms?
>>
>>74616466
>prepare for combat
nigger I'm in the navy and the closest thing to combat I've seen was me almost blowing up a nuclear reactor
>>
>>74616494
Yeah but it's still more difficult. Although I'm still viewed as a foreigner the second any Japanese person realized I can speak Japanese pretty fluently they hold me to a standard above run of the mill gaijin. I slipped up and forgot to use sonkeigo one time and my boss went apeshit.
>>
>>74616592
How the fuck do you propose I jack my shipmates off with my forearms? That doesn't even make sense. Hands. I meant hands you stupid fuck
>>
>>74616419
Well that sucks, I know my nip pretty well too but playing the dumb foreigner just has way too many advantages in Japan.
>>
>>74616653
>Navyman claims he doesn't know what fisting is
Are you trying to ruse me here Mr. Seaman?
>>
>>74616593
Well I was more telling him to join the army. I figured that'd be obvious from the schools I mentioned, or does the navy actually use paratroopers?
>>
File: explosion-city1.jpg (269 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
explosion-city1.jpg
269 KB, 672x372
>>74602619

lol

enjoy your culture that thinks working 16 hours a day is "cool"

also watch out for nukes
>>
>>74616652
haha i feel you on that, minus my boss who is pretty chill despite being ザ理系 stereotype. congrats for your n1!
>>
>>74616726
Excuse me I'm a petty officer. Fisting was part of my A school. We were specifically talking about dicks in my ass, mouth, and hands. If you were referring to the chocolate elbow you should've said so. This is my job and I take it very seriously
>>74616728
I can't read, sorry
>>
>>74602716

Marines, bro.

Better yet, Merchant Marine.
>>
>>74616863
>better yet, merchant marine
m8 do you know what they do? They sit on boats towing other boats and cargo around for 9 months at a time. Why would he not just join the navy?
>>
>>74616816
Thanks, I really need to study more to be honest. I can't write kanji worth shit and also need to use my dictionary a ton when doing more difficult reading which is very embarassing. Every time I sit down and practice writing though I end up opening /pol/ on my phone after 20 minutes or so and completely postpone my studies.
>>
>>74601509
don't move there you dumb fuck, it's a horrible fucking idea. You think you've been "murdering" yourself doing two jobs in america? You will actually straight up hang yourself after a month of working in japan and that's if you manage a job at all which is completely required beforehand to move in unless your rich. The work culture in japan is fucking as brutal as it gets in the 1st world, your better off staying in america, keeping your money, drop that shit into some kind of safe investment. I know your a huge weeb that thinks japan is great but it's just not a pleasent place to live if your a low class wage slave, especially a foreigner at that.
>>
>>74602257

>join the military
>get fit
>have life taken care of and paid for in active duty
>save up
>get out 4 years later
>free college learn Japanese and to teach English
>get job in Japan as English teacher it'll be easier if you speak Japanese too
>>
>>74616795
But your countrymen having less freetime...>>74602619
>>
>>74616863
Marines suck, you're treated like shit, you get shit for promotions, shit for jobs, shit for high speed schools, shit for leadership, only upside is that they teach you to get so far up your own ass that none of that bothers you.
>>
>>74602716
I was in the Army, now I'm 25, back in the states making pretty good money. I also still have my GI bill to cash in but I'm saving money to move to a different part of the country first. Also Army gets to go to Japan and Korea as well. My buddy is still in as a 94D and he's in Japan. After basic you'll have more of a social life than you ever have had. It's like being in high school again but 24/7 and no parents aro...well that's a problem for you I guess. Anyway military isn't so bad.
>>
>>74617242
>not 99zulu
Faggot
>>
>>74617131

japan is cool. you guys make the rapiest porn.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.