[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls CAN Code
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: notmyboyfriends.jpg (76 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
notmyboyfriends.jpg
76 KB, 500x333
Well /pol/? What does your misogyny have to say now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeF6Uot8pk
>>
Who wasted their money making that.
What do you think their purpose was in making that?
The Drama, loosing arms and legs toxic shock, wtf.
>>
They can code with cum on their face dripping down their neck to their hard nipples, sure, but just in matlab
>>
>>74551686
Anyone can code why do you think they call them "code monkeys"

Problem is they can't network or run businesses effectively then bitch and moan about it
>>
File: smirking-girl-1724361.jpg (402 KB, 1267x1300) Image search: [Google]
smirking-girl-1724361.jpg
402 KB, 1267x1300
>Be girl
>Graduate high school
>Gee what should I study in university?
>Oooh coding! That sounds fun!
>Boy this isn't as easy as I thought it would be
>This is actually really boring and there are no cute guys in my class
>People expect me to work hard and don't just go easy on me because I'm a gr- I mean strong, independent woman
>I know I'll make a video claiming that people don't think girls can code!
>Even though I receive even more help than the rest of the guys in my class and no one has ever actually said I can't code because I'm a girl
>Now I can feel like a stronk woman for coding and if I fail I can claim it's because I was oppressed
>Thanks liberals!
>>
>>74551686
go advertise your video somewhere else
>>
The last girl who could code was Carol Shaw.
>>
>>74552361
not all of them, but too many of the girls are like this.
source: i'm a CS grad, software dev, employer of software devs
>>
>>74551686
Anyone who draws attention to them being a "programmer" and wears "geeky programming" attire at worst isn't a programmer at all at best does web design which anyone can fucking do. I am a programmer, I do my job, try to expand my knowledge of technologies but I don't fucking treat it like some hipster subculture.
>>
>>74551686
I've worked as a software developer for almost a decade, and I fucking hate these people that buy shirts and bumper stickers talking about their job. It's like if I were a janitor and then I bought a shirt that said, "No this is not my wife's mop". It's fucking annoying. Stop it faggots.
>>
Cool. Don't care.
>>
>>74552523
INVADING THE BOYS CLUB~~~~~~~~ XDDDDD
>>
Girls are obsessed with coding because it is a job where you sit on your butt and type stuff. Women are very lazy and this is their dream job.
>>
There aren't many female coders in my studio, but to be totally honest the few we do have are elite and humble. Guess I lucked out because I remember the opposite (as described in this topic) experience in school.
>>
I know women who are excellent coders and physicists. The difference is they're too fucking busy coding and working to actually be bothered with all this 'women in tech' shit.

The problem with these 'women in tech' fucking idiots is they want to be world famous without putting any of the work in. They want to be on the cover of Time like Bill Gates without moving past 'Hello World', even when everything you need to learn how to code is available for free on the internet. They want to jump directly to Tony Stark mode without accomplishing anything first.

THAT'S what's so fucking infuriating.
>>
this whole board is such a fucking joke. Instead of actually discussing things of importance and being "politically incorrect" without being censored, you have the same people making falseflag threads like this day in and day out.

>HAHA /pol/ BTFO! pls give me angry replies! xD
>hey /pol/ look at this picture and get angry!

so embarrassing.
>>
>>74551686
Women were a mistake.
>>
>>74552750
Whoever invents the artificial pussy is gonna be a billionaire in about 10 fucking seconds.
>>
>>74552750
>Women were a meme

Fix'd
>>
>>74551906

>get women into programming
>more potential workers
>downward pressure on wages

gee i really dont know
>>
>>74551686
#KodeWithCarlie
(^_^)
>>
>Be 16
>Get into computer culture, read all the books, go to Defcon, argue on /g/ incessantly
>Buy a shirt with some Linux shit on it, get a small lonox sticker for a shittop
And that phase was over with in a few years, done deal. Linux is still my career and I love it, but the desire to speak with people about it is kill.

Why are women stuck in Highschool?
>>
>>74551686
>girls can code
yeah only if they have dicks
>>
>>74551686
Can she code me a sandwich?
>>
File: iqdistribution-men-women.png (26 KB, 486x309) Image search: [Google]
iqdistribution-men-women.png
26 KB, 486x309
>>74551686
This
>>
>>74552572
Tons of woman work with me thing is they are Asian woman I only work with 1 woman who is white and she is russian, knows her stuff but is annoying. Western white woman don't want to do this.
>>
I work in a science lab and our female computer scientists look nothing like these NERD GRRLZ. Still performance wise some are average and the rest get pushed into low level project management (aka secretary work).
>>
>>74551686
girls could code/play games/etc long before they started this shit.its just more bullshit to generate money.they give out grants for any bullshit like sexism of icecaps. women that I usually hear bitching are the ones who actually suck at their jobs so they did not get hired by major companies(who have other women working in them) and are now trying to weasel in using political shit.
>>
can women into fizzbuzz though?
>>
Woman_Soldering_battery.jpg
>>
>>74551686
All women are mentally ill.
>>
>>74551686
I hate when they use kids for their agenda.also menstruation is real and painful for some women, just because you don't feel you would need time to yourself during that time does not mean its the same for everyone.
>>
Jesus that video is insipid. I don't think there's anything biologically keeping women from coding. But there sure are a ton of them suddenly pretending to be developers when they actually aren't.

The best is when you see a girl and she's completely, seriously, adamantly, without any reservations toting a job title of software engineer at some noname start up. Only to find that her github is 100% just CSS HTML and JavaScript tutorials that she's followed online for the past year and all she does for the company is present at conferences about things other people are making. And tweeting women in tech bullshit like this.
>>
>>74551686
hello world
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 966x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 966x287
>>74551977

>implying matlab isn't serious
>implying matlab isn't an extremely complex and fully featured mathematical modeling platform
Take it back, anon! Take it back!!
>>
File: quinn-620x366.jpg (30 KB, 620x366) Image search: [Google]
quinn-620x366.jpg
30 KB, 620x366
>>74552361
>>
>>74551686

Nobody in the history of the world has ever asked a woman that question.
>>
>>74552716

Definitely.
>>
>>74551686
its kind of pathetic how any time a woman is trying to be "funny" they talk about their tits or vagina.

cringe 101
>>
>>74553190
Its not just woman its all non white groups. A Latino comedian will whine about being Latino and Latino issues. Same with black comedians and Asians. It's sad really.
>>
>>74551686
Does anyone really doubt women can spend a shit load of money on what effectively is a tumblr machine?
>>
>>74551686
>got root tshirt

shift-drag into the trashcan
>>
>>74552659
most people like that don't graduate or go into the populist direction.In law school I actually had a project partner have a camera crew come in so they could take shots for her portfolio. I did see hard core people of both genders so Im not saying women are irresponsible but I can dislike a female without it being sexist
>>
>>74551686
I've worked as a software dev for 12 years now, and it's not all women in general. I've worked with a few who were actually pretty good, but they were all my generation or older. And the reason they did good is because they joined the industry due to actually being interested in it.

Nowadays programming is seen as an extension of some hipster/geek culture, so women who otherwise have no interest in it do it purely for the attention. Those are the pic related type, and they're really easy to recognize, because they'll do EVERYTHING in their power to make sure you know that they code. It's purely attention whoring, nothing else.
>>
>>74552523
A coworker had a liscense plate that said JavaMan and I thought that was cool.
>>
>>74553376
pic is really funny
>>
Why has coding become a "hip" thing all of a sudden? I notice a lot of hipsters on facebook talk about it and a lot of them try to get in the field but in reality they are trying to get into social aspects like the Adria Richards of the worlds? My guess is they know it's the current big thing and want to be affiliated with it but don't want to put in the work.
>>
>>74552716
show us how its done.
>>74552795
has not that been done already?
>>74552837
not many coders among the refugees eh
>>
>>74551686
now tell me how this helps you getting laid?
>>
>>74551686
>No, this is not my boyfriends computer
What the fuck? Why would it be? This "Girls can Code" bullshit is really pissing me off. Nobody said they couldn't but they spend more time trying to prove that they can rather than actually programming something useful.
>>
>>74553376
Wow that whole pic was about selling that drink.
>>
>coding
if it was still called programming i doubt any of these hipster geeklord faggots would be interested.
>>
>>74553190
I have not found deliberate comedy funny in years.
>>
>>74551686

What the fuck even is this. Why do they keep doing this.

You can do whatever you want nobody is going to bar you because tits one of the best hacker edgelords I know is a woman.

Why is feminism so shit?
>>
>>74553376
Why would she write a bunch of error-filled shit instead of some basic, hello world-tier HTML?
It looks just as impressive to normies and other coders won't call her out for being a retard
>>
>>74553670
Because she isn't a coder and there is a man pulling her strings and manipulating her for financial gain. It's like those female hearthstone players who had a big twitch following meanwhile their boyfriends were playing for them and they were just acting pretty for the camera.
>>
>>74553440
And I saw a TV show once where a guy has ASSMAN as a license plate.
>>
>>74551686
Every woman 'coder' I have met/worked with bar 3 were absolutely terrible and produced shit/worked slowly or ended up being essentially a nice pair of tits the client can look at that never produced anything meaningful.

Some women can code, and they are amazing.

Most can not.
>>
>>74553376
This image perfectly summarizes Instagram to me
>>
>>74551686
That sticker is the pure embodiment of insecurity.

No one cares if a land whale takes her beef curtains to a CS class and learns to code. Literally no one.
>>
>>74553376
>you will never be unable to change directories while drinking antioxidant infusions

Its not fair bros educated women are killing us.

>she needs to join our startup

Gonna be a hell of a logo.
>>
>>74553860
its clearly her girlfriends laptop
>>
>>74553376
>cd code
>directory not found
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Holy shit. It's like a 12 year old kid dicking around with a bash shell, except she's getting positive praise.

On second thought I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
>>
>be me
>go to some security CTF event for fun
>all other schools are 4 year uni, I only have on the job experience and like half an associates
>spend all day keeping network up and completing injects with incident reports and such
>results come in, I place 4th out of 11 teams

Found out later that I actually placed 2nd on technical ability, beat only by a team that practiced 36 hours a week for the event. The third and second place teams only won because they had a woman team leader who used pre-made templates for her reports and made them look nicer than ours.
>>
File: 1462744481977.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462744481977.png
18 KB, 633x758
>>74554181
Cry, because people like this are now in charge of programming flight computers, assembly lines etc.

People's lives are in danger because women want to play engineers.
>>
>>74554713
Oh please in reality they are not coding stuff like that and are just stuffed in the corner doing social media based shit. I bet when you report something on youtube or facebook a woman goes over it.
>>
File: Brogrammer-rotator.jpg (59 KB, 445x290) Image search: [Google]
Brogrammer-rotator.jpg
59 KB, 445x290
>>74553461
Washington state 'brogrammers' made it trendy and Washington has this 'meme magic' like power that makes people copy it.
>>
>>74553101
M8 matlab is for suckers
Sage is where it's at
>>
It is the opinion of every right-thinking, hard working member of any team that, if you can do something, you should just do it; and not make any fuss about it. Recognition will follow.

The reality behind the fact "women cannot code" (a nebulous and crafty little weasel-phrase), is not due to some Machiavellian, industrial scale conspiracy on the part of men, but simply down to the very sensible fact that WOMEN ARE NOT AS INTERESTED IN THIS FIELD AS MEN ARE.

But lo! Great misfortune! Already the dogmatic hordes of leg-bearded matrons come batting at my hatches over this rather coherent statement on reality. "Bigot!" they cry. "Sexist! they shout. "Equality!" they screech.

Well ladies, the thing about equality is, it's based primarily on merit; we're all equal in the eys of the law, therefore the most meritous and hard working of us get the goose. We should not give positions away to women simply because of misinterpretations of "equality" when there is in all likelihood, a far better and more qualified candidate for employment who just happens to be a man; and of course vice versa.
>>
>>74554713
>programming flight computers, assembly lines etc.

Neither ruby nor javascript is used to program these systems. You have nothing to worry about
>>
>>74551906
>loosing
Ugh god
Kill yourself
>>
>>74551686
Most of the women in tech types are either social media handlers or "diversity consultants". They literally feel so bad about pretending to know anything about tech, many industry events now hold panel talks on something they call "impostor syndrome". These talks consist of reassuring these posers that they belong in the circles they're infiltrating and they should ignore their own conscience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bApZkerS1k
>>
>>74551686
>that aggressive sticker implying everyone you encounter is sexist and stupid (because even an average sexist would assume women have laptops to watch "Sex and the City" on the go or browse Facebook and even game (Farmville, Candy Crush)).
Bitch got some serious problems.
>>
>>74555767
that video is the most cancerous thing i've seen in a long time.
>>
>>74551686
>They make a video bitching about muh misogyny when it comes to coding.
>Don't actually code in the video.
>>
>>74554444

>4th out of 11 teams
>quads of 4
>ID: IQ ftw

what can we do with that?
>>
File: rangeSensor.jpg (9 KB, 109x83) Image search: [Google]
rangeSensor.jpg
9 KB, 109x83
>>74555767

Is she wearing a double ultrasonic range finder on her neck? Did someone at the office think "yeah, we'll put this on a necklace to make her seem like she's really into tech, nobody will recognize it!"
>>
>>74556304
You don't need to code when you have stickers
>>
File: 1462974187266.png (284 KB, 650x581) Image search: [Google]
1462974187266.png
284 KB, 650x581
My wife is a programmer with a masters degree in CS. Her best friend does too. However, both of them are asian. White women just can't compete.
>>
They should make me a sandwich and then get raped.
>>
>>74551686
Is she a web developer?
>>
>>74551686
lol look at these fags
>got root?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-06-52-52.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-06-52-52.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
kekked at this girl
>>
File: 1463721977953.png (29 KB, 1500x768) Image search: [Google]
1463721977953.png
29 KB, 1500x768
>>74552914

In case anyone doesn't know how to read this chart, what it's saying is that women tend more toward average IQ, while there are significantly more very intelligent men than very intelligent women, and also significantly more very stupid men than very stupid women.

Evolutionary pressures force men to extremes. It's been proven in so many studies now that there's no debating it.

Thing is, no one cares about retards, so men have the edge over women in intelligence because there are more very smart men.
>>
>>74552679
Fucking this.
/thread
>>
>>74551686
>"Fugg, no one is ever gommenting on my BC :'DDD"
>"Bedder put sdiggers on it to draw their addention"
>>
>>74553376
>netbook
>coding
>>
>>74552361
So very true. There are some VERY good female coders... but most AMERICAN females pull the "coding is hard" bullshit
>>
>>74552837
This. Doesn't even matter if they can code or not. Even if every single female coder remains unemployed, you can always go and say
>Do you really want to refuse my offer? Think about how 30% of all coders are unemployed right now, it could take some time before someone else is willing to hire you :^)

Same shit they do with the illegals. Even though they couldn't even tie their own shoes or count past 10, you can still use them to push the wages down simply because they are there.
>>
>>74551686

is that really something to do proud of?
>>
>>74554829
You mean silicon valley?

Do you just not go far down the greath maple syrup containment center? Or do you think Seattle is where hipsters come from.

Because they are born and bred in San Fransisco and people in Seattle are chill compared to a SF bay area hipster that baristas at an independant coffee """haus"""
>>
>>74552361
kek

It's funny how women constantly push for comfy office jobs, and want quotas to get into jobs like this rather than competing against men. You'll never see feminists, or women in general, agitating to get more women working in mining, oil fields, sewers, garbage collection, fishing etc.
>>
>>74558039
>tfw someone saves your OC
>>
>>74553376

Now somebody post the male inverse root finder code vs. the female code for "pick the greater number" that wouldn't even work if run.
>>
>>74552679
>They want to jump directly to Tony Stark mode without accomplishing anything first.
You fucking nailed it.

A lot of these women have somehow gotten it into their heads that programming is glamorous, which is too hilarious for words. Which is why I'm pretty sure this whole ~girls can code~ thing is a phase, and the loud whiny idiots are going to burn out quickly and leave only the ones who have interest and talent.
>>
>>74557242
>my wife
>asian

Degenerate.
>>
>>74555215
I know a girl who uses matlab. She says that it's just like C and you make databases with it.

Couldn't tell me what her database did though.
>>
>>74553376
C:\> cd please~1
C:\please~1> killme
Bad Command or file Name

Wait she's not using DOS
>>
>>74558539
I made that, fuck off
>>
Has anyone actually ever heard a person say "women can't code"?

The part when she said her insides slowly fall out was funny
>>
>>74558842
>it's just like C
Women coders man....
>you can make databases with it
This is true
>>
>>74555767
Impostor syndrome is real though. Lots of people feel it.
>>
>>74551686
I don't give an ounce of shit about who or what coded my code, as long as the code works. It's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>74556260
As far as I can tell, she immediatly stopped her tech job to whine about social justice.
>>
>>74552361
>People expect me to work hard and don't just go easy on me because I'm a gr- I mean strong, independent woman
They still do tho, a massive amount of companies are ready to go out of their way to hire females in priority

This is what's so ridiculous about these "adds" because this job sector is probably the most progressive you'll ever see already, misoginy was never a problem, it's just that 99% of the competent worker are FUCKING WHITE MALES
>>
>>74551686
My gf and I are both web devs. She's arguably better at it than me. We're both voting for Trump.
>>
>>74551686
>WE WUS GURRRRL XDXD CODERS AND SHIET
>>
>>74559407
>web devs
So not devs at all, eh?
Get a real fucking job.
>>
>>74553376
>>74558666

nvm found it

trigger warning
>>
>>74559518
Combined we make $160k a year. We're fine. You should get a job at all, NEET.
>>
>>74559407
>web dev

I would like to see you programming a real code instead something that you can run with 200 syntax errors.
>>
>>74558999
>This is true
Is it?

It was honestly hard to get a straight answer out of her, since it looks like matlab was built to use as a way to do some statistics and trying to make a functional database out of it would be nasty work.

While I assume you could do it, I don't know why you would.

Why isn't it like C if it does everything like C, syntax like C, and for all intents and purposes just reminds me of a library for C?
>>
>>74551686

They can do two things (and many of them admirably have):

1. Write code.
2. Avoid undermining themselves by trying to change the rules of the existing tech culture, especially if they have not established that they can write code or produce technology. Hacker culture developed with the open exchange of ideas and meritocracy as ideals, and they have attacked both. If someone can demonstrate (and no one's stopping you) that a new system with different rules can produce technology, they can go ahead and produce and it will be obvious that the culture should change in order to produce those results. Until then, by entering a culture (that has always had female membership) and trying to take it over to suit them while not suiting it's purpose, they are engaging in cultural appropriation.

Here are some attacks by feminists on base hacker culture:

http://readwrite.com/2014/01/24/github-meritocracy-rug/
http://violetblue.tumblr.com/post/44107008572/what-happened-with-my-security-bsides-talk

They have codified these attacks:

https://www.doubleunion.org/base_assumptions
>>
>>74552509
I went to my brothers networking class.

Most of the people there looked pretty average desu.
>>
>>74559522
Th-this cannot be real.
Please tell me this isn't real.
Don't do this to me.
>>74559597
I'm a java developer. Not making as much as you but I'm pretty happy with what I make.
>>
>>74555230

It amazes me that in the 70s and 80s when a glass ceiling actually did exist in male-dominated fields like doctors, lawyers, and business executives, women said they wanted in those professions and they broke right through.

40 years later, we're supposed to believe that women were able to burst into the smoke-filled boys' clubs and boardrooms but somehow the beta nerds of the programming fields managed to successfully keep women out all that time?

Even a casual glance at the situation would see how stupid such a thought is. Women wanted to be lawyers. Women became lawyers. Women wanted to be doctors. Women became lawyers. Women *didn't* want to code, so they didn't code. But now, NOW, its a vast masculine conspiracy.

Code if you want. Male coders don't care, knock yourself out. Just stop blaming us for 40 years of your own disinterest in the field.
>>
>>74559522
The guy code is still shit though. You have to already know what it does to understand it.

Even then, the main giveaway is the magic number.
>>
File: 1463682191194.jpg (63 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
1463682191194.jpg
63 KB, 693x663
>>74559522
>That much text just to decide what number is bigger.
>>
File: 1453967490962.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1453967490962.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>74559522
>else returns 5
>>
File: Unbenannt Nr 549.jpg (57 KB, 623x487) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt Nr 549.jpg
57 KB, 623x487
Guys, can you program bombs?
>>
>>74559720
>The guy code is still shit though. You have to already know what it does to understand it.
>hurr durr muh comments on code nobody else is intended to see

>>74559744
just wait until you realize her shit code won't even work
>>
>>74559605
Lel, I went web dev so I didn't have to. That's the whole point. Less time in school, way easier, comparable pay.
>>
>>74555215
I use matlab for GP nigga
Dem built in image tools
>>
>>74559803
hahahaha
>>
>>74559803
There's nothing wrong with returning a random number when making functions like this.

It's usually much easier to return something as an error code for yourself and logging an error instead of killing your whole program. I often do it with classes where it's expected that a null result is possible.

I wouldn't use the number five though.
>>
File: plz no ASIO.jpg (1 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
plz no ASIO.jpg
1 MB, 2322x4128
>>74559866
The best bombs are the simplest ones
>>
File: 1333593132074.jpg (76 KB, 467x413) Image search: [Google]
1333593132074.jpg
76 KB, 467x413
>>74552523
>No this is not my wife's mop
>>
>>74559866
<script>alert('Allah Akbar!!');</script>
>>
>>74559977
Think about it again
This program returns the highest number found
Otherwise 5
Think how retarded that is
>>
File: 1456847782248.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1068) Image search: [Google]
1456847782248.jpg
210 KB, 1080x1068
>>74553376
90.7k idiots liked this....
>>
>>74559522
>basic C++

Whoever posted that knows nothing about code anyway
>>
>>74552523
>"No this is not my wife's mop"

That would actually be funny because it would piss off any women who worked there.
>>
>>74551686
saying you can code is like saying you can use letters or a calculator.

an employer wants to know you UNDERSTAND wtf is going on.

girls can code, absolutely, so can 10000000 poo in loos on Craig's list, for $50 get a bootstrap form and website up.

sell "support" to other guy.

literally your life editing text files in coffee shops
>>
>>74559720
it's ingenius, but the method could use some documentation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root
>>
I've noticed that Slav women make good coders
Asians as well
Western women not at all
>>
>>74560117
Oh, it's pretty retarded alright.

But I wouldn't be shocked to see it off a first year student doing some hello world exercises.
>>
>>74559522
But is it real
>>
File: 1456443891971.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456443891971.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>74551686
>misogyny

Spotted the liberal drone.

If more women want coders then they need to get off of their lazy asses and go to college for it.
>>
>>74560171
The code on wikipedia is the code in her pic. Except on wikipedia it does have (poor) comments.

Apparently it's from Quake.
>>
>>74559711
>Women wanted to be lawyers. Women became lawyers. Women wanted to be doctors. Women became lawyers.
>Women wanted to be doctors.
>Women became lawyers.

>mfw Women are such fuck-ups that when they train to become doctors they end up as lawyers instead
>>
Bitch in my undergrad
https://trendytechie.ca/
thinks shes a model
got a job with M$ being a "Camus rep" and gets flown to diversity evens
Had several classes with her and she pulls the "OMG I have no idea whats going on in this class" all the time and gets beta fags to help her. Makes me sick.
>>
File: Misterrrrrr Anderson.jpg (383 KB, 1536x826) Image search: [Google]
Misterrrrrr Anderson.jpg
383 KB, 1536x826
>>74551686
Hot to hack! for women:

open command prompt
type:dir /s
turn on random trance techno music
press enter in command prompt
SUCCESS!
>>
>>74553376
>>74553670
Oh my fucking gosh. Look at the top window of her screen. You can just barely make out the text ("hello","world") in yellow.
>>
>>74553101
>2016
>not using a bizarre conglomerate of python scripts and fortran modules
What's wrong with you?
>>
File: 1463705967066.jpg (49 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1463705967066.jpg
49 KB, 500x301
>>74551686
But can they solder?
>>
>>74559720
IIRC its some code by john carmack.

So go fuck yourself.
>>
>>74552750
Very well said
>>
File: 1460403308151.jpg (26 KB, 241x274) Image search: [Google]
1460403308151.jpg
26 KB, 241x274
>>74560873

>MFW Some stupid ass broad is going to use this for reference one day...
>>
>>74560966
I know you're an american, but you should understand that the original comment this got when it was made was something like "What the fuck is this"
>>
File: 1271908565906.jpg (13 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
1271908565906.jpg
13 KB, 208x199
>>74560873
>>
>>74560873
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: this shit is getting retarded.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
this shit is getting retarded.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>74551686
>>
>>74560823
Sounds like numerical code. Physics?
>>
File: image.png (311 KB, 652x669) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311 KB, 652x669
>>
>>74560873
what the fuck is she like one of those people that have been a chef for 60 years that stick their hand in a frying pan and not care about being burnt?
>>
>>74561308
There are also python packages for symbolic stuff.
>>
>>74559866
if (infidel == christian){
muslim = "Allah Ackbar!!!";
}
else
muslim = "Allah Ackbar!!!";
>>
File: tyUS59z.png (866 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
tyUS59z.png
866 KB, 900x602
>>74560873
Computers are hard!
>>
>>74561312
...Is this real?
>>
>>74551686
I know a female electrical engineering student. She is pretty redpilled and actually knows what shes doing.

But yes the gender pushing people can never code.
>>
>>74560139
Probably the rationale behind the sticker in OPs picture too...
>>
>>74559982
I need this booklet. Where can I find it?
>>
>>74561394
Only people I've ever seen using python and fortran were physics guys running jobs on clusters
>>
>>74561399
Top lol

That's like a socket A from around 2000

Also, light bulb
>>
>>74561312
eh she's not wrong, if it solves her problem.
unfolding code (not in this particular case) may help increase performance.
>>
My girlfriend does this and somehow she manages to not make it about gender or patriarchy and just focuses on her work.
>>
File: keking at a britbong.png (912 KB, 720x527) Image search: [Google]
keking at a britbong.png
912 KB, 720x527
>>74553376

She isn't expected to know what the fuck she's doing. She's a Victoria's Secret model. I'm not defending her, but yeah she's just doing that for more IG/social cancer praise.

Hopefully her and TayTay's scissoring vid is leaked soon.
>>
>>74561492
Ok, I admit I am a physics guy. Python and C master race, though.
>>
>>74551686
Girls only seem to like coding until they realize they're outnumbered by guys at least 3:1, and of course that all the guys are ugly. Then they all abandon it no matter how much they want to "beat the odds", or "overcome the stereotype".
>>
File: Tech cringe 3.jpg (33 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Tech cringe 3.jpg
33 KB, 300x450
>>74561512
Step aside silly boys I've got this!
>>
>>74561568
>python
Biggest piece of shit ever created.
Whenever someone tells me they program python I immediately think less of them.
>>
File: Tech cringe 2.jpg (53 KB, 582x390) Image search: [Google]
Tech cringe 2.jpg
53 KB, 582x390
>>74561628
lol wats this thing
>>
>>74551686
What the fuck is "coding"? If I have a deck of cards and sort them according to their suits, I've coded the cards. Why is programming being called "coding" all the time now?
>>
>>74561520
From the context given (function name) it does not solve her problem.
Also
>making assumptions about code generation in high level languages without reading the generated code or profiling
>>
>>74561492
>>74561568
I thought this was standard in most scientific computing. I also do physics and use Python and C/Fortran pretty much exclusively.

>>74561662
It's quick to write in and has some good libraries for science. Why the hate?
>>
>>74561399
Why is there a light bulb in that power supply... Why is she plugging the power supply 24pin into the I/o backplate... With pliers...

This is setup to be dumb, I can't believe it's real.
>>
>>74561742
What the fuck
>>
>>74551686
>1 post by this ID
sage and report, boys
>>
>>74551686
BTW, Python is a meme language for hipsters who spend most of their time thinking about which gradients would look best on their form buttons.
>>
>>74561809
>It's quick to write in and has some good libraries for science. Why the hate?
EW EW EW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nah, m8. It's trash.
>>
>>74559629

MATLAB is useful for physics and numerical analysis.
>>
>>74551686
last time i asked a retarded girlto make a an algorithm, she played dumb. of course girls can code, but they need to be a girl first.
>>
>>74552841
cd code
cd ..
cd
cd code
ls
cd code
>>
>>74561742
>>74561628
A fucking wrench

Sides are gone
>>
>>74561932
em... I know that.

I was talking about the merits of using it to make a database.
>>
>>74561662
I second that emotion.
>>
>>74561914
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Confirmed LISP guy.
>>
File: CdGmUJNWIAAgJ6E.jpg (69 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
CdGmUJNWIAAgJ6E.jpg
69 KB, 600x818
>>74561992
ooga booga wuts pooter
>>
>>74560873
Aside from touching the hot part, which is obvious, whats with the man hands...?
>>
File: crocadile dindu.png (639 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
crocadile dindu.png
639 KB, 480x720
>>74562080
giga-nigga
>>
Oh god there's a bunch of these
>>
>>74561809
>general-purpose
>quick to write
yeah nah
>>74561780
jeez, calm down. heard of devil's advocate?
>>
>>74562080
Holy shit Ausfag

These made my morning (IT tech sick of his job right now)

I love how he's trying to look "hard"

He wouldn't be trying to look hard if that iron was plugged in

Also...that hard drive taken apart...lol

WE BE FORENSIC DATA RETRIEVAL N SHEEEEEIT
>>
>>74562080
>why my fingers so hot sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>74561492
Python is pretty popular with some crms and other project management webbased tools. Like TRAC etc. Been there done that writing plugins for this stuff.
>>
>>
>>
>>74561512
>>74561838
Oh shit what its not a chick
>>
>>74562300
I'm not even mad
>>
>>74551686
>girls can code

No fucking shit.

the coding grills I've met were redpilled as fuck
>>
>>74561520
The purpose of the exercise was obviously to display competency in the use of loop based functions.
>>
File: 1389108315571.jpg (74 KB, 955x833) Image search: [Google]
1389108315571.jpg
74 KB, 955x833
>>74562414
>>
>>74551686
I can do shit on a computer too, women can but it's not what they usually pick for a job.
>>
>>74562345
The only time I've ever brought a soldering iron near a motherboard was to replace leaking caps, this bitch is just digging it right in there

I seriously can't take these
>>
>>74551686
All females have "if men can do it, so can I!!" mentality and nothing to show for it. shits hilarious.
>>
>>74551686
Why can't girls go mining?
>>
>>74562531
But my biggest concern is, can she code a sandwich?
>>
>>74562345
The fucking cunt Is touching the hot bit
>>
>>74561489
Shit sorry friend I didn't see your reply.

I got mine at a Salvation Army store when I was volunteering there.
>>
>>74562437
Holy shit

I am so easily tricked
>>
>>74562475
>using a laptop on a bed or otherwise fabric'd surface which blocks ventilation and cooling

I am thoroughly triggered.
>>
File: Overclocking your CPU.jpg (197 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
Overclocking your CPU.jpg
197 KB, 507x338
>>
>>74561749
Coding is the act of writing and converting a high level programming language into a specific ordered sequence of binary operators. The binary operators have thus been coded.
>>
Wait what so in this pic the lightbulb isn't even inside the PSU...so he put it in there at some point intentionally.
>>
>>74562706
>that filename
Fuck man top notch shit
>>
>>74561399
>that fucking lightbulb
Everytime !
>>
>>74562706
I remember having to bridge connections on my old AMD CPU to overclock it or something like that in the early 2000's but tweezers for what purpose?

FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
File: gtXH8B.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
gtXH8B.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>74559522

> an int is a number without a decimal
> else return 5 because im so random yay :D
> this is the end of the program see you guys later XD
>>
>>74562706
Now I really cringed.
>>
>>74562706
That's how you overclocked some old AMD chips, putting copper wire around two pins.
>>
File: 2.jpg (93 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
93 KB, 600x450
>>
File: Karlie-Kloss.jpg (136 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
Karlie-Kloss.jpg
136 KB, 700x1050
>>74559522
how dare you speak ill of my waifu!
>>
>>74562961
>sitting around in underwear
When you just can't get enough attention
>>
>>74559879
Why won't it work? Sorry, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>74559522
Playing devil's advocate here but that inverse sqrt function is extremely difficult to understand and it was popularized by Carmack, which is nothing less than a genius.
Using that as an example of men's coding is like using Curie's as an example of women chemists.
>>
>>74562961

x = 3;

Did I make a social change yet?
>>
I'm sure this is perfectly ok to do
>>
>>74551686
if a woman wants to impress me all she has to do is go bale a hay field or run a grain wagon.
>>
>>74563040
>Curie
>an example of women chemists
>>
>>74561838
It's not those are stock images. Won't stop leftard to use them to illustrate their shitty blog though.
>>
>>74562961
Is Rebecca the fat one?
>>
>>74563040
>Playing devil's advocate here but that inverse sqrt function is extremely difficult to understand
>extremely difficult to understand
>extremely difficult

>Argentinian intellectuals
>>
>>74561312
>not doing x/(1/y)
Total pleb
>>
>>74562961
Are they unironically having a meeting in their underwear to empower themselves or some shit?
>>
File: top lel.png (496 KB, 919x600) Image search: [Google]
top lel.png
496 KB, 919x600
huh
>>
>>74562818
> he doesn't physically twist his capacitors for maximum output

It's like you don't even own a computer.
>>
>>74563117
Exactly, you can't do it. But my bad anyway, I thought it was a guy bragging about men being better coders by showing that as an example (which would've been unrealistic), but it was a dumb bitch making fun of that function.

Un fucking believable
>>
File: ascpmf4z.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ascpmf4z.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>74563141
Nope.
>>
>>74551686
http://www.debian.org/women/
Lmao
>>
>>74563234
Is that telnet service still running?
>>
File: 1463437052991.png (53 KB, 162x163) Image search: [Google]
1463437052991.png
53 KB, 162x163
>>74562961
Is the fat one wearing a fit bit?
>>
>>74551686
Show me results, not your vagina.

If you want to be seen as a programmer, stop insisting people see you as anything else first. This goes for every identity.
>>
>>74562961
I wonder how it feels to be that fat chick, surrounded by decent looking women
>>
>>74551686
But I have like 4 women on my team. They program very well. They got their positions by merit, not identity politics. They actually performed instead of making some shitty 1 minute long jewtube video...
>>
>>74563304
Debian is the most cucked out there on top with Mozilla
Even greybeards left Debian
I doubt there are any capable people left
>>
>>74562961
>the fat one has triggered glasses
>>
>>74563288
No you dumb shit.
A great female chemist would be Stephanie Kwolek, not that fucking hack.
>>
>>74562080
when you a thug but you also like to solder watermelon...
>>
>>74551686

>women want to be treated equally
>expect to be patted on the back for taking the trash out

Pick one you retarded skanks
>>
>>74563161
Nobody reading that code will understand
>i = 0x5f3759df - ( i >> 1 );

And don't pretend that you did before googling that algorithm.
>>
>construction workers are vast majority men
>software engineers are vast majority men
i wonder which profession women will claim unfairly discriminates against women
>>
>>74563117

> isolates radioisotopes
> discovers new element
> decides to name it after polan
> polonium

you would be mad, germany
>>
File: 1182574290608.jpg (49 KB, 325x407) Image search: [Google]
1182574290608.jpg
49 KB, 325x407
>>74563492
hol up
*smacks lips*
>>
>>74562258
welp, that HDD is trash...
>>
>>74552936
All the women in my mom's programming job are basically Indian.
>>
>>74563310
Yes, and it's pathetic that she tries to take credit for it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.