[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT HAS BEGUN Got my polling cards sent today. I've only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 24
File: 20131243153252734_20.jpg (36 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
20131243153252734_20.jpg
36 KB, 800x450
IT HAS BEGUN

Got my polling cards sent today.

I've only met one person who is voting in, and seen one pro-eu post on facebook.

If we legit lose this it has been rigged. Unless the scottish pigs flock in mass numbers to the voting stations
>>
if im basing it off the reception ive seen online and hear of other people saying, it looks like Leave is on its way to victory. sadly it might be like the scotland referendum where the silent majority keep us in
>>
>>74550737
>If we legit lose this it has been rigged
That would be SOoo surprising
>>
>>74550737
When is the vote? Colonial subject wants to know when I can see whether our overlord will remain cucked or become uncucked.
>>
>>74550737
>If we legit lose this it has been rigged.

If you think burgers will let you exit EU after all the work they've put into it, you're insane.
>>
Why don't you just throw a load of tea into a harbor?
>>
>Leave EU
>Get shunned By EU
>Get Shunned By America

>Go from 2% of military budget to 40%
>Become best buds with Russia and China
>Restart the british empire, starting by reclaiming America

Americans can't even compete
>>
File: 1462364116723.jpg (4 KB, 140x157) Image search: [Google]
1462364116723.jpg
4 KB, 140x157
>>74550953
>>74550737
It's going to be rigged and you fags won't do shit about it.

Not being critical, just realistic. The same shit would happen in Australia. Fuck our pussified Western countries. Maybe us motherfuckers do need Islam.
>>
File: 1276988967432.jpg (9 KB, 247x251) Image search: [Google]
1276988967432.jpg
9 KB, 247x251
https://www.facebook com/DavidCameronOfficial/photos/a.658575084166813.1073741829.653092548048400/1195862147104768/?type=3

You guys understand the UK had no creativity before joining the EU and only by remaining in the EU will we ever have creative arts?

I'M NOW A #REMAINMISSILE
>>
>>74550737
You're insane if you think it won't be rigged.
>>
>>74551226

Haha. good one. The british people are fed up of the government. Infact, this video is currently going viral all over british peoples facebooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

Things aren't as they seem, and the powers that be know they are losing their grip (thats why fall guys are starting to be exposed)

If we don't leave I can assure you their will be some form of rioting
>>
Democracy is a farce m8

Of course the vote is going to fail. You think the people with serious money to gain/lose are going to let it go through? Fuck no they aren't.

If you don't have people flooding the streets raging and rioting that the vote didn't go for a brexit, you're gonna stay in the EU, it's as simple as that.

You don't live in a democracy where your vote actually counts. The people in charge know what's best for you and you can sit down and shut up.
>>
File: 1463567454707.jpg (94 KB, 600x651) Image search: [Google]
1463567454707.jpg
94 KB, 600x651
>>74551503
Please riot, based Poms. We do give you shit sometimes, but it's only because we love you.
>>
>>74550737
Why because a bunch of your friends want to leave the EU?

Polls show that remain is actually in the lead

I'll be voting to stay in
>>
>>74551226
Fuck off ahmed, this islam acceptance crap is getting more common on pol.

FUCK OFF.
>>
>>74551617

Do you honestly think we won't? You see all these niggers and pakis who chimp out over nothing all the time. They're nothing. The British people will only take so much shit, since the Calais situation started, it was already over.

I predict millions if we don't leave, considering 150k shown up to resign Cameron
>>
>>74551792
I think you greatly overestimate the cuckitude of your fellow brit

Anyone with an ounce of independent will left your country centuries ago. People like you are nothing but mutants in british society. Genetic holdovers that haven't been fully stamped out yet.

Britain will stay in the EU, your fellow countryman will celebrate being a slave.

And you will either leave the country or die in it.
>>
File: 1461312870066.png (234 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1461312870066.png
234 KB, 500x378
>>74551662
You seem unable to understand irony, fellow Aus anon. It's really not at all subtle. >>74551503
picked up on it immediately.
>>
File: 1462776633265.jpg (275 KB, 634x808) Image search: [Google]
1462776633265.jpg
275 KB, 634x808
>>74551792
I'll be cheering you on, anon. I guess it's just I've been so disappointed with the cuckedness of our countries that I always expect the worst. I hope you're right. Godspeed.
>>
>if its rigged

there is absolutely no chance EU will let britain leave
>>
>>74550838

Scotland will be 50/50 on the issue and Cameron won't allow Sturgeon to have another referendum.
>>
>>74551792
>The British people will only take so much shit, since the Calais situation started, it was already over
The more shit that happens, the more cucked you get and the more cucked you get, the more shit happens.

There's no getting off this ride for you.
>>
>tfw I've been slowly drifting my europhile mother towards brexit
I think watching Paxman last night sealed the deal.
>>
>>74550737
Literally the only person I know voting in is a Portuguese immigrant who just wants easy travel
>>
>>74550737
Godspeed and Rule Brittania!

As an independant economic and global trading market powerhouse.

I am excited for Brexit.

>>74550943
yes, please tell us.
>>
>>74551931

Fuck off, you dumb Canadian mother fucker what has your country done in the last 50 years what makes it relevant at all? Apart from DUDE weed, what nearly wasn't even a thing you mother fucker.

Little shits like you don't know what the fuck they are talking about. You mother fucker do you live in the UK? Do you have UK friends on your fucking faecbook profile. Literally by just asking around IRL you'll see the majority want to leave (Literally, like 80% of the people you ask). Then go onto the internet and look around, where you see 95% of the people wanting to leave.

Unless theirs like a silent majority of people who aren't taking part in anything and come out en mass to vote. Like your silent majority, who are yet to come out of the fucking closet you anglo / eskimo crossbread.
>>
>>74552106
>>74550943

23rd of June 2016.

>>74552096

It's the same in Scotland. Even liberals are backing the Leave campaign because of how undemocratic the EU is. I genuinely think we're going to see a 60/40 leave vote.
>>
File: Britannia.jpg (160 KB, 571x900) Image search: [Google]
Britannia.jpg
160 KB, 571x900
Anyone any good at photoshop?

I want to have Nigel Farage shooting the goblin in the head with a gun that says Brexit. The goblin also needs some kind of EU symbol.

Cheers.
>>
>>74552096
What exactly would change? We're not in the free travel zone anyway.
>>
>>74552293
I'll do it in about 5 hours when I'm done with work, if it hasn't been done at that point.
>>
>>74550737
>>74550838
the vast majority of people don't talk about what they vote for online
the vast majority of people don't like disrupting the status quo

I'm thinking of voting out, but don't assume it's rigged because everyone is apathetic and don't signal their intentions ahead of time

we will most likely stay in
>>
I wish Belgium would get out of this shit as well.
>>
>>74552387
You're doing God's work anon.
>>
>>74550737
Godspeed anon. Let's disband this abomination.

See you the other side
>>
>>74552408

Don't worry lad. Whether we chose to remain or leave we've started a fire across Europe. Soon you will have your very own referendum.
>>
>>74552494
Well I sure hope so chap.
>>
The purge of Europe begins in England. God speed anon
>>
>>74551634
kill yourself you EU piece of garbage
>>
>>74550737
>if referendum results aren't exactly like my sheltered inner circle, it's rigged
>>
>>74551226
If there's one thing we hate more than the EU, it's shitlam. If the EU was nationalist and rejected that cancerous "religion" we'd all be voting to remain.
>>
>>74552391
>I'm thinking of voting out, but don't assume it's rigged because everyone is apathetic and don't signal their intentions ahead of time
>we will most likely stay in

What if this is just propaganda to make leave voters give up and not vote?
Our propagandists are far better than the US propagandists.
>>
>>74552773

I feel like the only reason the Remain campaign is winning is because if their propaganda, yet I see no real effort by the Leave campaign to put out its own propaganda to win over the undecided.

Maybe it's time us Leave voters got together and started working on convincing the undecided voters?
>>
>>74552249
Don't be upset, Canada IS less cucked than Britain at this time. This is a fact. Although, if you leave the EU, you jump ahead of them (their bar is pretty low with the weedman in charge).
>>
I said it early but its worth repeating on a new thread.
>Not that my opinion is needed but you should know what an american has to say about being taxed to hep a government you didn't elect telling you how to behave and what you should do... does this mean Scotland is the Canada of England... yes yes it does. Don't be a traitor vote leave!
>>
I wish the UK the best of luck. It's past time for Britain to be free of the Euro Soviet.
>>
>>74550737
>I've only met one person who is voting in

And you didn't lock this person away till the vote
>>
>>74553061
Yeah didn't Gorbachev say that the EU was just a copy of the worst mistakes of the soviet union?
>>
>>74552879
I've delivered a few home-printed letters containing a selection of issues from this list, with sources, to different areas.
My thinking is that people will talk about the letter they got but they won't read a massive list, so give out small lists at random so people tell each other about the rest of the list.

>They should leave the EU because it has demonstrably failed at everything it's attempted to do.
>It kills industry with regulations.
>The elected members have no power to propose legislation.
>It removes the independence of your country, it is always subject to rulings of the european high court.
>It slowly makes countries dependant on the EU by destroying their ability to produce anything themselves or by making them dependant on subsidies.
>It's taxation without representation.
>One currency cannot work for 28 different nations.
>The stated goal in the treaties is ever closer union, there has never been any proposal to change these treaties and there never will.
>It proposes things like "feminist self defence".
>They spend whole days debating the classification of skull lamps.
>It's run by "ex"-maoists.
>It destroys the cultures of every nation.
>It spends millions of taxed euros on propaganda and internet shitposting, on a worse scale than hillary since people actually know about that.
>The "Human Rights Acts" prevent the deportation of foreign criminals.
>It has been responsible for disease, once eradicated, returning to the UK.
>The "european arrest warrant" has seen British citizens subject to extradition to and imprisonment in foreign jails without trial.
>Turkey is soon to join.
>All of the "syrian migrants" will get EU passports in time and will be free to go wherever they want in the EU, every country has to put up with the retardation of Germany.

>plus side
>I don't have to get my passport stamped like I did before joining the EU.

Remember to never capitalise anything to do with the european union except in abbreviations.
>>
>>74550737
You must not live near a uni, London, Scotland, Ireland or Wales.
Unfortunately telephone polls have remain winning by a decent margin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
>>
File: the bomb.webm (351 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
the bomb.webm
351 KB, 640x358
Hey you Brits ... what's going on at Liverpool airport?
>>
>>74552488

Please help le Pen win.
>>
>>74553414
I live in Scotland, I've yet to hear anyone supporting remain and I've spoken to quite a few people about it.
If remain is so popular it seems quite unlikely that this should be the case.
>>
>>74553462
I think a passenger scanner is faulty so they evacuated
>>
>>74553216

Basically, yeah.
>>
>>74550737

Every poll has shown remain winning and british voters usually play it safe on the day. Absolutely no way we are leaving, dont delude yourself based on your friends' views.
>>
>>74553611
Well you must've spoken to people that agree with you. Scotland is the region most in favour of remaining, the Scots are going to fuck us hard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#Scotland
All polls over the last year have significantly favoured remain with a 20-40 point lead over leave.
I hope you're right but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
>>74553235

Good work lad.

We really need to start some propaganda aimed at either winning over the undecided vote. If we're going by the latest polls roughly 12% of the population is undecided and turning them into Leave voters would give us the majority we need.

I'm surprised nobody has bothered making a Sub-Reddit to attempt to win over some of the Liberals and show those who are undecided that a large portion of the public want it.
>>
>>74553873
>Well you must've spoken to people that agree with you.
Yes, that's what I said..

I don't believe in any poll that comes our of the united kingdom, whether they are in favour or against leaving. There's no political opposition here, no market competition. I take any UK polls about as seriously as I take the soviets talking about their record harvests.
>>
>>74552089
I randomly brought it up to my mum a while ago and she said she was voting leave.

She thinks UKIP is racist and Trump is sexist though so she's not exactly smart.
>>
File: all_this_snapchat_01.jpg (102 KB, 394x700) Image search: [Google]
all_this_snapchat_01.jpg
102 KB, 394x700
Why would you leave the EU?
Russia will try to annex you.
You will lose money.

The UK needs to be in the EU to get support.
You won't survive with out it.
>>
>>74554099

Even if that is the case, anecdotal evidence of friends doesnt count for much. I am a fervent leaver, but everyone i know shills for remain.
>>
>>74554283

Rather be annexed by russia than by the eu.
>>
File: 1463417886057.png (95 KB, 725x632) Image search: [Google]
1463417886057.png
95 KB, 725x632
>>74554283
FUCK OFF OBAMA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74554283
That's the least of our worries, what about the dragons and giant insects?
>>
>>74554099
I meant it as in your sample is clearly biased.
But whether you put much faith in the polls or not is irrelevant, there's a reasonable amount of them and they're all indicating similar results.
It's probably only going to get worse too, Cameron is going to renegotiate the UKs position in the EU before June 22nd and when opinion polling people were asked how they'd vote given a success in Cameron's negotiations and the numbers for remain went up even more, more than doubling leave.
>>
>>74554283
Obama plz
>>
>>74550737
We're not going to win.
>>
>>74554436

Exactly, we're going to play it safe and remain, no riots will happen - as is right, have some fucking respect for the democratic process and the choice of thr electorate.

Shit will get far worse and the EU will collapse decades down the line.
>>
>>74554436

His negotiations are shit. IF we vote to stay the EU will just deny his negotiations and he can't do shit about it.
>>
>>74554292
>>74554436

I'm not talking about friends, I'm talking about people on the street. I'll trust a "poll" I conducted myself, even with such a small sample size, over any poll run by some company that gets EU money.

>>74554436
The renegotiation has already happened..
>>
>>74554603

Yep, but his entering negotiations and making superficial reforms will convince people anyway. We all know brexit is right, but the thread is about if it will happen.
>>
sent off my remain vote today, although I did vote for UKIP last year I've had a change of heart. I know my mum is voting to leave but my father and brother are voting to stay. Out of my friends (25-27) only 1 is voting to leave and thats a relatively normal white middle class demographic.

Its probably going to be 55-45 like Scotland. The only way we will leave is if the old people show up in droves. The only lifeblood leave has comes from the pensioners.
>>
Did anyone see the pro-Brexit Paxman show last night lads? I was amazed how pro-Brexit it was tbqhwy
>>
>>74554711
Kill yourself traitor
>>
>>74554711

Leave /pol/ mate, you clearly dont get it
>>
>>74550737
>I've only met one person who is voting in, and seen one pro-eu post on facebook

Do you live in londinstan?

>Unless the scottish pigs flock in mass numbers to the voting stations

>implying they won't
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 435x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 435x536
>>74550943
Kiwi you should make pic related your King.
>>
File: snapshot11150.png (35 KB, 902x216) Image search: [Google]
snapshot11150.png
35 KB, 902x216
>>74554711
No one is being paid to shill for remain. It's a Putin-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear their campaign.

http://ec.europa.eu/budget/fts/index_en.htm
>>
>>74550737
>flag
>the mayor of the capital
>hopes to out
>>
I reckon it'll be a 70:30 remain landslide. No-one really fought the leave corner besides based boris. Farrage smartly sat back at the start and then when he did turn up he got set up at that debate.

Every leftist is against us leaving so that means all government, all business, all media, all public bodies.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 680x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 680x381
Scot here

Just reminding you English cucks that I'm voting to stay and either were going to cuck you and keep you in the EU or cuck you and hold another independence referendum

TL:dr England gets Cucked as usual
>>
>>74555162
>implying independence from the UK means anything inside the EU
>>
>>74553216
[Except for the genocide, red terror, conspiring with Hitler when it suited them]
>>
it's 50/50 but 11% are undecided what do you think they're going to vote

Remain will win by a landslide
>>
>>74555162

Cant be cucked by a side bitch
>>
>>74555262

>he thinks the eu is more controlling than the UK

Nice try shill
>>
>>74554711
Only sensible post in this whole retarded thread.
>>
>>74555392
Holy kek SNP voters truly are delusional

Enjoy that oil which costs more to extract than you can sell for.
>>
>>74554856
An Englishman with all his teeth. Properly aligned even.

He really does deserve to be king.
>>
>>74555392
>thinks the european high court doesn't overrule any uk law
>thinks the majority of his own law isn't written by the EU
>>
>>74555448

>UKIP voters
>calling others delusional

There's a reason you're on the fringe of politics and it's not because everyone else is retarded mate, you really need to educate yourself on the EU
>>
>>74554787
>>74554782
Yeh clearly i don't belong on neo-britpol which is essentially a reddit-echo chamber for angry neets at this point. Wasn't brit/feel/ enough for you people?

I'm a traitor like any who has decided to have a different perspective to you, on the course a nation should take in the past.

Like the traitors in Scotland who wanted to remain in the UK (or were they the cucks? I can't remember I guess they weren't traitors if we agreed with them). Or the traitors like our current PM? or the majority of our elected government? Or the majority of our major businesses? Or the majority of the citizens of this state? Or the majority of our past leaders and governments and those in our political underground who have worked towards our current position?
>>
>>74555511

Because it isn't, try listening to another source than UKEK
>>
File: 1463688825843.png (140 KB, 1408x818) Image search: [Google]
1463688825843.png
140 KB, 1408x818
>>74555279

you daft nanner, are you seriously going to consider these polls as liable with a polling sample of a couple thousand representing 64 million?

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
>>
>>74555162
literally cannot wait for you scottish faggots to fuck off once and for all
>>
>>74555544
>There's a reason you're on the fringe of politics

SNP is more fringe though you retard
>1.5m votes
>UKIP 4m

Facts aren't relevant to SNP voters are they? Jesus, just end yourself.
>>
>>74555592
>http://europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/court-justice/index_en.htm

> enforcing the law (infringement proceedings) – this type of case is taken against a national government for failing to comply with EU law. Can be started by the European Commission or another EU country. If the country is found to be at fault, it must put things right at once, or risk a second case being brought, which may result in a fine.

>but le tories le tories le tories
>>
>>74555600

>DONT SHOW ME A GRAPH M8 I DONT WANNA SEE A GRAFF

Polling companies are surprisingly accurate, it's okay son, just accept the dream was never going to happen
>>
>>74555815
Yeah, I'm loving this SNP/Labour coalition government we've got right now.
>>
>>74555600
What is this picture supposed to prove?
>>
>>74555545
>or the majority of our elected government
>34% is now majority
>>
>>74555738

Or the fact that the SNP only runs in Scotland compared to UKIP in the whole of the UK? If that was comparable then UKIP should have got 25 million votes or more

Oh wait I forgot /pol/ is a parody my bad

>>74555799

>protecting human rights is bad

Sorry Adolf
>>
>>74555949
>not implementing feminist self defence classes in high-school curriculum quickly enough
>human rights
>>
>>74555949
>UKIP should have got 25 million votes

hahaha and next up on planet delusion the tories won on a majority of votes and most parties score 25m votes in a GE

No. Kill yourself.
>>
>>74555949
> sanctioning EU institutions (actions for damages) – any person or company who has had their interests harmed as a result of the action or inaction of the EU or its staff can take action against them through the Court.

>human rights
>>
>>74555839

Was a one off, there was an investigation into why they were so wrong, won't happen again my European comrade
>>
>>74552261
thanks
>>
>>74556154
>surprisingly accurate
>consistently off for over a month

What happened about your muh human rights argument?
Don't you like being sued because your country putting it's own citizens first hurts German companies? It's only protecting their human rights after all.
>>
>>74555913
If you don't like our traditional and well tested method of government then you are welcome to leave. People who oppose such a pinnacle of British governance are more treacherous in my eyes than those in favour of the EU :).
>>
>>74551296
Anyone who votes IN needs shot in the face and their remaining relatives handed over to Pakis to be gang raped.
>>
>>74556037
>>74556114

Literally not seeing the problems with this

>>74556067

Reading comprehension, comparable to what the SNP done in Scotland, if UKIP weren't a shitty fringe party they should have got that.
>>
>>74550737
>Unless the scottish pigs flock in mass numbers to the voting stations

They will.

Serves you right for lying to them about that independence referendum.

>Stay with us so you can get easy trade in the EU
>4 Months later talk about leaving the EU
You fucked them good right there, buddy!
>>
>>74556309

Sounds a bit nationalistic there mate, the EU cares more about human rights than our Tory government does
>>
>>74556373
That's not the point you complete fucking moron.
The point is you're wrong. I didn't say anything about FPTP.
Go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>74556404
What happened to your belief that the UK was more controlling than the EU? :^)
Do you like unelected foreigners being able to write law which your country has no power to overrule?

>comparable to what the SNP did in Scotland
ftfy
>>
>>74556490
>human rights
>being sent to a foreign prison without trial

g1
>>
>>74556309
>putting it's own citizens first

Your country is fucking you over and yet you get out the lube

I hope you guys to leave, just to see how bad you get screwed over.
>>
>>74556598

As a Scot it is

>unelected foreigners

They're not unelected and i don't consider them foreigners, I am a European, so are you.
>>
>>74551106
like that time you honoured us by making the biggest cup of tea in history?
>>
Do it, Britland.
>>
>>74556671
>voting for a permanent handicap to overcome a temporary problem

>>74556722
You're right, the EU commission gets to vet who can become the next EU commission. 100% elected by the people.
I refuse to believe you aren't a paid shill at this point because no one actually believes that "european identity" nonsense.
>>
>>74556888

You seem to be completely forgetting the EU has a parliament

I think you are desu only UKIP shills believe all that, bullshit, there are reasons to leave the EU, socialist reasons, only paid shills use your capitalistic reasons.

And I am Scottish and European not British.
>>
>>74556888
>permanent handicap

New Labo(u)r and the Tories have handicapped you like taking a sledgehammer to your kneecaps.

But you still want to give them room to make your life worse.

You deserve Brexit.
>>
>>74556490
>Lives in a socialist uber cucked oil state Scot.
>all based Scots murdered by fellow Scots ala Highland Clearances.
>You have to go.
>>
>>74557071
>EU has a parliament
>without the power to propose legislation

>capitalistic reasons
>democracy is capatalist
>>
File: JUST.png (53 KB, 608x428) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
53 KB, 608x428
What... what happened lads...

Is hope lost?
>>
>>74557502
Don't believe the "push polls" as our Green Berets have termed it.

Onward and forward, great lads.
>>
>>74550737
Brexit is not happening.
>>
File: hope?.png (40 KB, 659x387) Image search: [Google]
hope?.png
40 KB, 659x387
>>74557502
What about this BBC one? Shows a trend towards leave over the last couple of days
>>
>>74557684
It doesn't matter what "happens" according to your rules. It's already happened and you're too late to the game to stop it.
>>
>>74557636
see
>>74557750
>>
File: 1461743184840.jpg (85 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1461743184840.jpg
85 KB, 500x421
>>74557502
Brexit not happening. BTFO'd by Obama and the globalist elite.
>>
>>74551150
>shunned by America
Not under Trump, he wouldn't give a shit.

By the way, good fucking luck taking us back.
>>
>>74557869
No worries, friend. One of Obama's campaign managers told me all about my job in Big Data.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8b4xYbEugo
>>
>>74554711
(You)
>>
>>74558234
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>74555544
If you're not a troll, you need to kill yourself as soon as possible, please.
>>
>>74558153
>$19 Trillion debt supermeme owned by the Chinks of China and Arabs of Suadi.
>>
>>74553235
HUMAN RIGHTS ACT IS COUNCIL OF EUROPE NOT EU

But otherwise I agree.
>>
File: 1461511190885.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461511190885.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>74558386
>mfw it is all fake money.
We pass the savings along to the rest of you in some shape or form. Now you get taxed by us shutting your Brexit shit down.
>>
>>74558688

Brit/pol join us boyos
>>
>>74558640

Depends on who you ask, the EU has entwined itself with the human rights act and v/v.
eg.
http://www.theguardian.com/law/2013/jun/04/uk-human-rights-withdrawal-political-disaster
>>
>>74550737
> I've only met one person who is voting in

Stop reasoning like a gaynigger. Most pro-Brexit voters are part of demographic/social groups that are strongly leaning pro-Brexit, and vice-versa. It is often the case that people have very few close friends on the other side of a political issue.
>>
>>74554711
Postal votes aren't out yet you troll
>>
>>74551634
You should meet my prime minister. He is also a cuck.
>>
>>74552249
We certainly didn't dismantle an empire and abandon our Anglo colonies for the EU, m8.
>>
>>74557071
Eu parliament is a rubber-stamp body that can't even propose legislation, it's a joke worthy of China or North Korea.
>>
>>74552249
He's right though. Do you really expect the Brits to riot against the goverment?
>>
>>74550737
Good luck britbong. I hope all the beans you ate this morning bring you good luck.
>>
Even if Britain votes leave, the EU will try to force a second vote so the populace can "get it right" the second time. This has happened many times throughout the EU's history, most notably with the treaty of Lisbon.
>>
>>74551634
Fucking traitorous piece of shit.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (220 KB, 850x900) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
220 KB, 850x900
>>74552293
>>
Good luck guys, we're pulling for you
>>
>>74550737

You're going to lose and it is rigged. Question is what are you going to do about it?

Good luck and god speed Britbro. You're going to have to save Europe by leading the way once again.
>>
File: hope.png (104 KB, 654x611) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
104 KB, 654x611
LEAVE WINNING IN PHONE AND ONLINE POLL, AFTER A CHANGE IN METHODOLOGY. TIS A HAPPENING

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/733616835950678016
>>
Brexit thread of hope here lads, I need your input:

>>74565886
>>
>>74550737
I'm voting in because I passed basic level mathematics and I know how the economy works.
>>
File: 1463303693800.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1463303693800.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>74550737
Oh my god you are like fucking parrots. Repeating the same shit again and again.

BREXIT WILL NOT HAPPEN

Get it in your damn head. The majority will vote STAY. Can't wait for 23 June to see all your suicidial posts "muh how could this happen"
>>
>>74566110
pls swiss bro have some empathy

>>74566078
>MUH EDUCATE YOURSELF - THE ARGUMENT
>>
File: laugh02.jpg (21 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
laugh02.jpg
21 KB, 340x340
>>74566196
As if the whole damn thing is not funny enough, the referendum isn't even fucking BINDING.

What the fuck man, how can you let them do this
>>
>>74566196
You should though desu senpai.

I looked at your posts. Cancer tier and wrong.
>>
>>74550737
its been polled mulitple times the result was not brexit on all polls dont get your hopes up the eu is here to stay, its a master plan designed decades ago
>>
>>74550737
where the fuck do you live, UKIP HQ? ive met next to no-one who is voting out
>>
>>74566110
>>74566475
>tfw you can't decide what you'd enjoy more: seeing eurocucks btfo in real life or britbongs on /pol/.
>>
>>74553235
lets not forget you have to pay the shit tier countries like greece and you never get this debt back
>>
>>74551503
>If we don't leave I can assure you their will be some form of rioting

Doubt it. Jeremy Kyle is on 24/7 now don't ya know?.
>>
>>74557502

Well are you suprised they are literally campaigning with vote remain or vote ww3
>>
>>74566110

its going to be like the ukip voting again 0 seats . brits are delusional
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.