[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this so hard for /pol/ to understand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 24
File: B6RIxISIAAABXid.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B6RIxISIAAABXid.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
Why is this so hard for /pol/ to understand?
>>
>>74546789
Gr 8 b 8 m 8 I r 8 8 / 8
>>
>>74546789
Gender has the exact same meaning as sex except it is brought up in circumstances relating to social differences, such as the social perceptions of a man vs a woman.

Back to the clinic, tranny.
>>
>>74546789
That like ancient egyptian to me.
Gender mean nothing.
Male, female or mentally sick.
>>
>>74547039
>such as the social perceptions of a man vs a woman.

Yes exactly.
>>
File: madara kek.jpg (31 KB, 446x270) Image search: [Google]
madara kek.jpg
31 KB, 446x270
>>74546789
you could have just said you are a faggot and suck dicks.
>>
File: Sexual Dimorphism.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sexual Dimorphism.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Tell me the gender of the Lion on the left and the gender of the Lion on the right without doing your mental gymnastics.
>>
>>74546789
Can someone make a new version of this with only the first on the right and the last on the right left and the rest on the right?
>>
>>74548688
No, you retard. As in a women being in a kitchen and a man with a hammer and nail in his hand.

Gender roles

Sex and Gender are both terms that require a man to have a penis and woman to have a vagina. Drink bleach.
>>
>>74546789
The colors for some reason seem contradicting
Wouldn't you use black on white to prove your point? White on black seems exactly the opposite of what you want
>>
File: 1463739863251488.jpg (104 KB, 620x799) Image search: [Google]
1463739863251488.jpg
104 KB, 620x799
>>74548823
4 u
>>
Gender is a term used in romance language grammar. It does not apply to people.

Humans have a sex; either male or female, which is created at conception and is unchangeable.

Cultural Marxist propaganda is anti-science.
>>
File: 1463742325582.jpg (110 KB, 620x964) Image search: [Google]
1463742325582.jpg
110 KB, 620x964
>>74549121
Missed one

Gay is not a gender. Straight isn't a gender. ''Queer'' isn't a gender.
>>
File: 1459799817869.png (389 KB, 603x991) Image search: [Google]
1459799817869.png
389 KB, 603x991
>>74546789
No, that's not nearly good enough anon try again.
Don't worry I'll be here all day, together we will surely manage to produce some higher level bait.
>>
I usually don't care much about idiots wanting to cut down their penises because they think it'll magically solve all their problems, but in Canada, the NDP's trying to push all that crap to kids who don't even know what a gender is. It's awful.
>>
>>74549196
Exactly, but they changed it very recently. Just look at this shit.
>Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word gender to refer to anything but grammatical categories.[1][2] However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the concept of a distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender.
In English gender and sex are two separate things. These assholes made a connection between sex and gender, they made these words interchangeable so that when someone says ''gender'' they're just talking about sex. These faggots change the meaning of gender and suddenly you have people changing their sex by identifying as something else. It's a complete mindfuck.
>>
File: eyeryeryery.png (92 KB, 620x673) Image search: [Google]
eyeryeryery.png
92 KB, 620x673
>>
>>74549196
>Humans have a sex; either male or female, which is created at conception and is unchangeable.
Science has already proven that trannies have female brains in male bodies, though.
>>
>>74549796

I reject the cultural Marxist corruption of the English language.
>>
>>74549836
But this is fucking wrong. A lot of non-romance languages have gender.
>>
>>74549924
Every cell in that brain has XY sex chromosomes, so that is not a female brain. What that is is a diseased male brain. That is what science has proven.
>>
>>74549924
No it hasn't, there are barely any studies and at least one that 'confirmed' gendered brains actually showed sexual orientation.
>>
>>74550002
I never said they didn't, I only said that romance languages did.
>>
File: 1454393228996.jpg (260 KB, 769x815) Image search: [Google]
1454393228996.jpg
260 KB, 769x815
>>74549924
I have the brain of a cute loli, that doesn't mean I am one.
>>
>>74550072
>What that is is a diseased male brain. That is what science has proven.

I read the studies, and apparently they proved trannies have opposite sex brains.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7477289

Look at this one study I got off wikipedia, it's proof.
>>
>>74546789
You cunts are just arguing over semantics here. Everyone already understands the garbage you are spewing out, we just don't care. Gender used to be a synonym for sex. We detest the fact you are attempting to change its definition. Why not come up with a new word for your mental illness, like .... dickchoppingpercentage... to describe your spectrum? Someone who is 0% will never cut their dick off to pretend they're a girl, someone who is 100% has already done it, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 403x403
>>74550185
Good now we have even more reason to hall of cost them.
>>
>>74549924
That ''proof'' is a debunked old study with a small sample size.
If you look at the actual study you'll see that they take a normal straight white man, they look at his brain and they say ''yep, this guy has a female brain''.
It's complete bullshit.

The study itself shows that there's no such thing as a woman brain in a male body, but they still run with it.
>>
>>74550185
That is not science, that's an example of political correctness subverting science, similar to the global warming fraud.

In the case of male homophiles, their sex is male, but they have an androgen disorder which produces abnormal sexual behavior.
Having a hormonal disease does not change your sex.
>>
>>74549196
Also used in sociology and its not the same as sex.
>>
Oh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream creamOh yeah cream cream
>>
If your gender doesn't align with what you physically are then that's a mental illness. Why is it so hard for faggots to understand?
>>
>>74550388
Anything sociologists have to say is irrelevant to a discussion about biology. And at this point sociology is practically indistinguishable from cultural Marxism.
>>
>>74550529
The left has been in the business of normalizing mental illness for the last few decades.
>>
>>74548802
It's clearly a trap
>>
>>74550358
>hat is not science, that's an example of political correctness subverting science, similar to the global warming fraud.

Are you saying this study is fake?

It says tranny brains look like female brains, seems hard to fake.

>Having a hormonal disease does not change your sex.

You know, I asked on Reddit about this. But apparently it's not a hormone imbalance even if the cause is hormone imbalance causing abnormal brain development.

It's also uncurable, apparently. Hormones don't have any effect on adults so the only stopgap solution is to pump more of the opposite hormone in to turn them even more into women.

>>74550292
How do you sniff out bs studies that easily?
>>
WHAT ABOUT THOSE FAGGOT SEAHORSES CARRYING THE BABBIES IN THEY POUCH? WHAT NOW FASCISMISTS
>>
>>74550657
Sex is biology, gender isn't. Sex isn't mentioned in OP, gender is. Sociologists represent different schools of thought even if most probably are breddy guldural margsist. Doesn't mean we can't discuss the social and cultural dimension which OBVIOUSLY EXISTS because humans create culture and form societies.
>>
>>74550855
Looking like a female brain and being a female brain are two different things.

I don't doubt though that homophilic disorder produces males with female-like brains and vice versa.
It's a bizarre disease. If it wasn't for political correctness it would be treated with androgen or anti-androgen medication.
>>
>>74546789
>gender is a range of expression.
wrong.
>>
>always wanted to be a girl
>these trannies make me double disgusted because they are shitting on something I like
Hopefully we get to the point in science where I can trade my body for a female one, but until then this is the best I can have.
>>
File: whatgenderisandisnot.png (188 KB, 620x964) Image search: [Google]
whatgenderisandisnot.png
188 KB, 620x964
>>74549371
Cleaned it up a bit.
>>
>>74550855
By actually reading the studies.

If the study has a small sample size it's not even a study. Can be instantly dismissed.
If that isn't enough just keep reading and see what they did.

This is one of the most bullshit studies I've ever seen. They take a straight male and they say he has a female brain, because his brain activity is a little similar to a woman. They use this information to say that it's possible for men to have ''female brains''. Complete nonsense.
They also confuse cause and effect. For instance, someone who learns to play an instrument grows a very specific part of their brain. We know this. We can look at a human brain and instantly tell whether or not this person knows how to play an instrument. If we go by the logic of this study it means that some people are born with the innate ability to play an instrument.

The more reasonable explanation for tranny brains being different is that behaving a certain way is going to physically change what your brain looks like and which parts of your brain lit up when you're scanned.
I am willing to bet that if I started acting like a woman for a year and taking interest in ''girly'' things my brain would physically change and one of these tests would confirm that I am female just like I know for a fact that if I learn to play the piano my brain will psychically change in a very real and detectable way.

These ''studies'' are pure pseudo-science.
>>
>>74551220
>If it wasn't for political correctness it would be treated with androgen or anti-androgen medication.
Yeah, I noticed this.

Every study suggested that pumping testosterone into a man who thinks he was a woman would be a better idea than estrogen. Especially since making a man think he's a woman is a race to the bottom of cutting his dick off.

It was really odd that nobody came to that conclusion, even while acknowledging that HRT had effects on the brain. Although some tranny told me that HRT doesn't effect the brain at all.
>>
File: gender.gif (449 KB, 468x472) Image search: [Google]
gender.gif
449 KB, 468x472
>>74546789
You are a degenerate if you cant see there are only two genders.
>>
File: Gender.png (44 KB, 554x743) Image search: [Google]
Gender.png
44 KB, 554x743
Reminder
>>
File: muhtransphobia.jpg (93 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
muhtransphobia.jpg
93 KB, 742x960
How transphobic are you, /pol/?
Apparently even facts are transphobic.
>>
>>74551382
>This is one of the most bullshit studies I've ever seen. They take a straight male and they say he has a female brain, because his brain activity is a little similar to a woman. They use this information to say that it's possible for men to have ''female brains''. Complete nonsense.
Considering it is cited 750 times, you've made me lose a bit more faith in everything.
>>
>>74550358
Trannies being born with a "female brain" is actually un-PC because It points to gender being hardwired ie female brain= interested in girly things. It also points to mental illness
>>
File: tktykdtykdktkk.png (580 KB, 772x619) Image search: [Google]
tktykdtykdktkk.png
580 KB, 772x619
>>74549796
>>
>>74549796
So basically women are pretty much the root from which the destruction of society stems from.
>>
>>74551461
>its transphobic to not date a transgender

REEEEE
>>
>>74551461
4/4
super transphobic
>>
>>74551479
It's cited because it's the only study in existence that claims to confirm LGBT bullshit.
Whenever people are talking about ''the studies'' to show transexualism is real I know exactly which study they are talking about because there's only one study.

This is the only study they cite. This is the one study which is used to push trans agenda. Everything these faggots claim is based on this one debunked study.

FUCKING
KILL
ME
>>
>>74551592
Anyone who claims that a tranny isn't a circus sideshow freak is biophobic.
>>
>>74546789

We understand it, it's just not correct.
>>
>>74548802
male, female
>>
>>74551594
So, to follow up with wikipedias rain of lies, this study
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564

With a sample size of 42 is an utter joke?
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 823x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 823x563
>>74551594
>>74551382

based Latvia, nice job bro
>>
>>74546789
Define to me what a gender is.
Because if it's merely a self-defining label it holds no value at all.
>>
>>74551461
the author of that got really pissed at a transsexual group because she was trying to join even though she isnt trans herself

she only likes trans people when it benefits herself
>>
>>74551594
You can bet whoever produced that "study" can fit two-thirds of a baseball bat up his rectum while wearing a man-sized cocktail dress.
>>
>>74548802
Look at the man paws on the right. He's gonna get his sweet ass lion boipussi crushed. Doesn't make him less of a faggot
>>
File: 1452992268407.jpg (367 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452992268407.jpg
367 KB, 621x1000
>>74546789
>Gender is not defined by chromosomes
By that logic, species is not defined by their genes.
>>
You have a penis you're a male, vagina female. Pretty simple unless you're mentally ill
>>
>>74552066
What about an insane faggot who chops off his penis?
>>
File: 1455942913550.jpg (15 KB, 325x323) Image search: [Google]
1455942913550.jpg
15 KB, 325x323
>>74551382
noice
>>
I love how we're supposed to believe that men have male brains and women have female brains and they're massively structurally different just so trannies can have them but these structural differences only manifest themselves in how much someone wants to dress like a pretty princess.

>If male and female brains are so massively different, does this not imply that the skillsets of men and women may differ significantly? For instance, perhaps men are better at mathematics and science?
>"NO MEN AND WOMEN ARE JUST AS GOOD AT EVERYTHING AS EACH OTHER SEXIST SHITLORD!!!1121!!!!"

Fucking nutters.
>>
>>74552092

Pretty sure something is wrong in your head if you're willing to dismember your body.
>>
>>74552152
It's not like any of this matters.
All of these fruitcakes will be decapitated by muslims soon enough.
>>
Reminder
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjC3zBKgL3M
You dumb gwailos just invented yourselves another excuse to escape responsibility and accountability.
>>
>>74546789
your personality =/= gender
it doesnt change it
yes, people have both masculine and feminine features, more or less emphasised
a desire to be the opposite gender is just a fetish
that fetish is NOT realistic even if you can get pretty close to it

why do sjws have to categorize everything?
why give a shit?
fucking control freaks
>>
File: aynxQOX_700b.jpg (184 KB, 499x817) Image search: [Google]
aynxQOX_700b.jpg
184 KB, 499x817
>>74546789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__BZahm4lfY
>>
>>74546789
Word origin: Origin, Beginning, From start.
Genesis. How it was created.
Identity from birth
Literally means from birth.
How do leftiecucks even try to argue against this shit?
>>
>>74551763
The entire thing is a joke.
They might as well dissect corpses to see if male to ''female'' transsexuals have similar muscle mass to females.
It's nonsense. How this shit can even get any funding is beyond me.
>>
It's so hard to understand because it's wrong. Sex is defined by chromosomes and defined by body parts.
>>
>>74552152
The real kicker is that they claim that you are born with your gender, that it's literally ingrained in your brain, and that gender is a social construct and can be changed at any time.

Also sex and gender isn't the same thing, YOU FUCKING BIGOT!! but if I can change my gender at any time and suddenly gender is the same thing as sex.
>>
>personal identity

The biggest ill of humanity is ego.
>>
>>74552730

Another thing that's hilarious is if gender doesn't exist and is all just some societal construct, why do trannies have to dress up like teenage girls? Like if it's not a real thing, why can't you just wake up in the morning, fall out of bed with five-days' worth of stubble, scratch your balls and say, "I'm a woman". Why do you even need to wear a dress or make-up?
>>
File: 28400.jpg (96 KB, 608x932) Image search: [Google]
28400.jpg
96 KB, 608x932
>>74546789
>Why is this so hard to understand?

Because it's all bullshit invented by idiots.
>>
>>74552651
>It's so hard to understand
It's not.
It's very easy to understand. These people are very simple. The one reason they can keep pushing this nonsense is because people claim this shit is too complicated.

Once again I am reminded of Emperor's New Clothes.
These people believe that if you aren't on board with transexualism then you're obviously just dumb and you don't get it.
To defeat these losers you have to show that you aren't some idiot who doesn't get these concepts. You have to show that you are so ahead of them that you understand this shit far better than they do.

I know more about all this Liberal nonsense than the average Liberal. We are mastering all this feminist intersexual theory for free in our spare time while Liberals spend loads of money to learn this shit in Colleges.
I could take feminist studies exams and ace them.
>>
>>74552555
>How this shit can even get any funding is beyond me.

It receives funding because it propagates the elites agenda.
>>
Anyone who doesn't identify as male or female is an automatic InTheTrash.jpg for me. A person who can't figure out the most basic thing in life is not emotionally stable, period.
>>
>>74552995
Yeah, but what exactly is the agenda? Every time I think I've figured out the agenda they throw a curve ball and I am just confused.

Maybe they're making tranny non-issue into an issue because they want to make conservatives un-electable. I really don't know. This is just weird.
>>
>>74552978
>I could take feminist studies exams and ace them.
you only think that because you're mainsplaining though.
>>
>>74553182
I did not inform you of my pronouns.
Checkmate your privilege.
>>
>>74553137
From my understanding their agenda is to dissolve any kind of power structure that can rise up against them, they intentionally create conflict in retarded things such as this, so that people cannot organize under one or more powerful ideologies to oppose them.

TL;DR Divide and conquer
>>
>>74553272
Mainsplaning is a state of mind though. Even women can mainsplain when talking from an inherent position of privilege, shitlord.

The only way to win is not to play.
>>
File: nonbinarygenders.jpg (241 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
nonbinarygenders.jpg
241 KB, 1024x1024
>>74546789
all I see is pic related.
>>
>>74552332
>why do sjws have to categorize everything?

Because they're bigoted and small minded and need everything to fit into stereotyped little boxes.
>>
File: s1GBePg4gqU.jpg (37 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
s1GBePg4gqU.jpg
37 KB, 530x530
>>74546789
low effort troll
>>
>>74553321
That's what I've been thinking.
They're using shit like this to use against people like Trump. They want him to say he doesn't support transgenders, which is going to get people all mad and lash out.
Trump says he has no opinions on Transformers, so there's no problem, right? Nope. Now his supporters get all mad because Trump is cucked and he's a tranny lover, better spam /pol/ with anti-Trump shit.

These people are twisted if they actually planned it out.
>>
File: 1463258955073.jpg (44 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
1463258955073.jpg
44 KB, 640x639
>>74546789
>>
>>74546955

>Doesn't know this is real

I was once like you. I was so naive. But it is real, and that is how a lot of people feel. Those people vote for president, too.
>>
>>74553567
>These people are twisted if they actually planned it out.

Of course they are, the thing is the truth is out there, people like us can find as we have shunned such petty distractions, now imagine if these things were not pushed by all the media by prominent figures, more people would start waking up much faster and they would be threatened, but as it stands now they shove this shit down the peoples throat to keep them distracted.
>>
>>74553369
true
they push diversity on everything for the sake of diversity
they dont want minorities because of their food, music, etc.
that'd be cultural appropriation
>>
>>74553137
Keep your eyes on the ball. The goal is to control. A group/individual is more easily controlled when it is confused. Try to imagine the elements of control: fear, love, respect, admiration. They control what is at the other end of all this emotions. All this emotions have certain mechanisms and behaviors. They are generated and manipulated.
>>
>>74553634
>Those people vote for president, too.

Just like most other psychopaths.
>>
>>74546789

>a liberal and zer delusions
>>
>>74549796
JOHN MONEY. The man behind the first "successful" sex reassignment surgery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Controversies
http://www-psych.stanford.edu/~gender/RollingStone_Colapinto.pdf
>>
>>74546789
Because Charmanders don't go "Squirtle, Squirtle" you fucking faggot
>>
>>74552235
>have body dysmorphia
>want to have legs amputated to feel one with your body
>doctors wont do it because amputation serves no medical purpose
>be a tranny with body dysmorphia
>want to have cock cut off to feel one with your body
>doctors agree to it claim the medical purpose is your "mental wellbeing"
>>
>>74554539
The guy behind changing the meaning of ''gender'' also heavily involved in ''sex change'' surgeries? Pure coincidence, goyim.
>>
File: trollpiss.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trollpiss.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>74553634
>Those people vote for president, too
Oddly enough, they usually sit out local elections. There's a lot of ground to be made up locally,

This is critically important, because state legislatures can vote to amend the U.S. constitution without any Federal participation. See Article V.
>>
File: 1463373921045.png (199 KB, 355x268) Image search: [Google]
1463373921045.png
199 KB, 355x268
>>74554687
>cock cut off
Axtually they slice it like a banana split, turn it inside out and sew it into your pelvis to create a pocket that the patient can call a vagina.
>>
>>74555048
The first "successful" surgery(it wasn't actually successful and it lead to thousands of sex reassignment surgeries). John Money is basically the devil himself. /This/ is the guy that launched the word "gender". Amazing.
>>
>>74550002
can you even into interpretation of ideas Russia?
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.