[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender Bathroom Laws Backfiring Beautifully.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: brad2.jpg (22 KB, 316x278) Image search: [Google]
brad2.jpg
22 KB, 316x278
A man in Seattle has entered a changing room for women at a public pool and stated "the laws have changed I have a right to be here".
The man made no effort to appear outwardly as a woman, but was not arrested.
There were young girls in the changing room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWQbgsZz__k

This is fucking hilarious, now all a guy has to be able to get his dick out in front of little girls is say "I am a woman".

And women can't even complain and police can't arrest them as the SJW have made it so that anyone can identify as a woman no matter how fat, hairy or manly they are.
>>
>>74535370
Sweet so I can put female down in job applications to satisfy affirmative action
>>
File: O.jpg (6 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
O.jpg
6 KB, 261x193
>>74535439
Transnigger will be a thing soon
>>
>>74535439
Don't forget car insurance. They pay lower premiums. And fuck the draft, right?

If we have kids I guess we can claim maternity leave now too?.
>>
>>74535546

>Put 'black female' on resume
>any job you want
>300k starting
>>
>>74535546
Well, if race doesn't exist but blacks get preferential treatment I'll write black on a piece of paper if it'll jump me ahead in the line they want to play word games and treat blacks like royalty heck what is their to lose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
>>
>>74535370

More power to that guy.
>>
>>74535978

WE MATH NOW
>>
File: 1463390828423.jpg (108 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1463390828423.jpg
108 KB, 1440x2560
>>74535978
>>
File: 1409553371593.jpg (25 KB, 635x460) Image search: [Google]
1409553371593.jpg
25 KB, 635x460
>>74535370
>"Either identify yourself as transgender or you're taking advantage of a loophole"
>>
>>74537095
that song is awesome, thanks you made my day
>>
>>74535370
>no matter how fat, hairy or manly they are.

Many actual women are fat, hairy and manly. Many actual men are slim, hairless and feminine.
>>
>>74535370

I love The Chase.
That host is the most based cunt on gameshow TV.
>>
>>74535370
>17 Febuary

BREAKING NEWS!
>>
>the shit conservatives will do to win an argument
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
>>
File: 5454865.png (123 KB, 258x395) Image search: [Google]
5454865.png
123 KB, 258x395
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE

A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird
Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word
A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, well, the bird is the word
A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word
A-well-a
A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird
Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
Well, everybody's talking about the bird
A-well-a, bird
Surfin' bird
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, aaah
>>
File: Yui big laffs.png (690 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yui big laffs.png
690 KB, 1280x720
>>74537095

HOLY SHIT
>>
The LGBT community and the feminists are clashing lol
>>
File: 1441259371936.png (1 MB, 1280x1174) Image search: [Google]
1441259371936.png
1 MB, 1280x1174
>>
>>74535370
Taking advantage of a loophole? Wow, who could have seen that coming?
>>
Well during this whole bathroom discussion, I'm thinking if the bathroom is ok than the showers are next obviously.
But they're keeping that out of the discussion because the thought of a wiener swinging around the girls lockerroom would rally the opposition even more but once they're in the bathroom president Hillary will just say "What difference does it make"
>>
>>74535370
ayy lmao all /pol/lacks need to do this
>>
>>74535370
its true, you can go in, you dont need to look like a woman, because gender is not sex and that would also be transphobic to assume that you have to look like that sex, also needing some confirmation that you are in fact transgender is also ignorant because people dont know your internal struggles, the only important thing is that you identify as a women, having a psychiatrist or someone else deciding if you are are not would be offensive
>>
This is the whole problem with all this shit. You only have to say you feel a certain way.
>>
>>74535370
>I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO DO THAT!
Are we really this far ahead of people???

Maybe people just..don't understand this when they have these ideas...?
>>
>>74537577
lol
>>
>>74535546
>>74535439
I already stopped IDing my race on applications. You break through the barriers these systems set up and are more likely to get an interview. They'll know I'm white when I walk in, but by that point I can easily win them over with a clean background, proven work history, and being well spoken. I am going to beat them at their game.
>>
Been out of tbe US for 3 years. Please tell me the US actually hasn't become like this and it's all memes. Mfw I realize I left before BLM was even a thing
>>
Man I can't wait for this shit to be here so I can abuse the shit out of it.
>>
wait wait hol up wait hol up senpai you sayin hol up hol up you sayin i can hire all white males in my company but put down half of dem as strong black independent women to avoid discrimination lawsuits?
>>
>>74541582
An intriguing option, if you can literally deny one part of your genetic phenotype now based on feelings, why not be able to deny it all.
>>
>tfw not in a country or situation where I can take advantage of this
Why is Europe so shit even when it would be better?
>>
>>74537746
This bitch actually believes people decide to be TGender and wake up looking like a fucking woman.
>>
>>74535877

Wouldn't you have to be their mother for that to work?
>>
>>74542207
You are such a cis gendered bigot. Trans-woman have the right to maternity leave, too.
>>
>>74541713
Israeli posters are rare, but when they do post, they post something smart and intelligent
Im sure im not the only one who noticed it
>>
>>74535370
Daily reminder that real transsexuals fuck women too, so do classic gays. When will they ever learn that fetish that gone full mental isn't a sexual orientation, neither is it a new gender. What we are dealing with here is perversion and lack of recognition as what it is and of course no treatment for such perverse behavior. In land of freedom everything is normal, since killing civilians in Palestine seems to be normal too, as long as somebody makes money from it. Companies who will gain right to build all those transgender bathrooms will be so rich, that Trump will be poor compare to them.
>>
>>74542291
A Turkish post I actually enjoyed, wow today might not be too shitty
>>
Fake
>>
>>74540787
Lesbian transgender
>>
>>74542620
>implying most kikeposters aren't just proxies with low shitposting value
>>
File: think_about_it.png (16 KB, 812x575) Image search: [Google]
think_about_it.png
16 KB, 812x575
>>
>>74543209
liberals are leaning towards uni-sex bathrooms so that picture doesn't really argue against anything at all
>>
>>74535370

>The man made no effort to appear outwardly as a woman, but was not arrested.

>to appear outwardly as a woman

umm sexist much? can't women dess how they want?
>>
>>74535978
WE WUZ DOCTORATE N SHIET
>>
File: Bathroom.jpg (82 KB, 1000x993) Image search: [Google]
Bathroom.jpg
82 KB, 1000x993
I will just leave this here
>>
>>74535370

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74544370

redpill me on Wilders lad

hearing an AWFUL lot of nazi comparisons

trevor noah did a piece on him recently and heavily edited wilders's comments on turks.
>>
>>74535370

THIS IS WHAT I WAS WEARING WHEN THEY TOLD ME I WASN'T A REAL WOMANNNNN HAHAHAHA
>>
>>74540744

Hanging out in women's locker rooms while wearing bad wigs seems like a fun idea. Best part: they can't even do the same to men because men tend not to give a fuck.
>>
>>74535370
and if they try to profile the white men identifying as a woman AS a white man based on outlook is racist and they should check their racial profiling privilege
>>
>>74541582
>mfw all the affirmative action bullshit the US is going through get nullified due to this transgender shit.

Kek, all these faggots using non-logic are getting btfo'd by their own non-logic bullshit.
>>
>>74544336
perfect
>>
>>74535370
Fucking awesome. The tranny's main argument when against the hypothetical possibility of this happening was "well, there are no documented instances of something like that happening".

Now this brilliant fucker is proving that these laws are fundamentally unsound. Good luck proving that someone doesn't "identify" as a woman.
>>
>>74535439

Sean King and that wigger who pretended she was also black rode that shit to free money.
>>
File: DeathTollCommunism.jpg (216 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
DeathTollCommunism.jpg
216 KB, 960x960
>>74540366

>the shit liberals will do to win an argument
>>
>>74544440
>Tevor Noah

That faggot fuck isn't funny, aside from that Wilders is the only nationalist that will save our nation and Europe for that matter, with Nigel and le pen of course.

He's as blunt as they come, and his rhetoric is offensive to get as much attention as possible. He's the only one speaking the truth about the migrant crisis, Moroccan diaspora and influence and Turhshit diaspora and influence. He also seems to have Dutch interests at heart instead of the multinationals and bureaucratic self-enriching demagogues in our Europarlement.
>>
>>74544440

If you ever heard any of Hitler's speeches, you'd know they held an anti-nazi smear campaign like they're doing with Trump today. It's all bullshit.

Watch Fitna, it's pretty hilarious how mad niggers got about that one.

The Netherlands is TINY. It has less inhabitants than MANHATTAN. Yet we're expected to pay for the rest of the EU and let in millions and millions of hostile muslim illiterates. Geert wants this to stop. He wants to punish Moroccon criminals operating in the Netherlands. Either you live here and you're Dutch, or you can get the fuck out. I agree. Having two passports and calling yourself Turkish/Moroccan/Some african shitholian is NOT integration.

They come here, into our tiny, tiny country and demand money and special rights. Fuck them all to death. I have foreign friends in the Netherlands, but I wouldn't hang with them if they didn't work and try to be as Dutch as possible.
>>
>>74535370
inb4 "poor pedosexuals have to pretend to be trans just so they get to look at little grills"
you know it's coming
>>
>>74544737

Aren't you lads getting fairly uncucked? Last news I heard out of the Netherlands was based Geert shooting up in the polls and angry Dutchmen storming into a town hall where some mudshit was crying about taking more rapefugees
>>
>>74541209
did you see the white house painted like a rainbow?
how about considering the (democrats) confederate flag racist

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
>>
>>74535370
so where all the new bathroom voyeur videos? i been they dont hoard them.
>>
this is where hedonism leads to

every person who never suffered is a fucking idiot, fact
>>
If you've ever been in a changing room you would know many men bring their daughters in with them and they aren't affected by seeing a few penises.
>>
>>74545110

>bringing your daughter around horny naked men

ruh-roh raggy
>>
File: 1463258584748.png (167 KB, 227x328) Image search: [Google]
1463258584748.png
167 KB, 227x328
>>74544948

Soon
>>
>>74545110
wait what
>>
>>74542207
DON'T FUCKING OPPRESS ME SHITLORD

MY CAT IDENTIFIES AS AN 8 MONTH OLD HUMAN FETUS
>>
>>74544737
>>74544792

alri

he seems pretty based. i lived with 3 dutchies last year (in NY) and was in an extended group of about 10 dutch altogether and they were all very left wing.

one of the girls in the group said gypsies were discriminated against in the netherlands and weren't given a chance to get work. i just stared blankly at her.
>>
>>74545174
Fathers bring their daughters into male changing rooms.
>>
>>74535370
I'll be going to the US in a few months, does this mean I can poo all over the designated women zones and no one will stop me?
>>
>>74544901

The Dutch motto is pretty much "Live and let live, don't try to stand out". By that I mean don't be a dick, like building a bright blue building in the middle of a historical street.

We've been very tolerant, giving the "new dutch" time to adapt and integrate. They've been coming here since 1972. Did they adapt? No. The majority of them are muslims, barely literate thanks to our schooling programs, live off welfare and are generally a plague.

Nobody is even sure how they went from "guest workers" to "citizens" overnight but I have no doubt it wasn't done legally.
>>
File: 1463624041610.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1463624041610.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>74545252
>>
>>74541098
>I already stopped IDing my race on applications
that's code for white you retard
>>
>>74545252
M8, the women already do that here. Just ask any janitor. The real reason we don't want them in our restrooms is because they're filthy animals.
>>
File: 1446288942287.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1446288942287.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>74545252

It does, have a whale of a time bro!
>>
>>74545291

>Nobody is even sure how they went from "guest workers" to "citizens" overnight but I have no doubt it wasn't done legally.

Funny how that works
>illegal aliens
>illegal immigrants
>undocumented migrants
>unverified workers

:^)

Hang in there, this nightmare shows signs of ending.
>>
>>74545252
Please load up on extra spicy curry before you come
>>
>>74545208

We don't even have gypsies here in large numbers. Yes, we have a few stragglers, but they don't speak dutch or english or any language humans can understand and they are here ILLEGALLY. It's not even possible to hire them and if we could, what for?

>women
>left wing

We should have never allowed vagina niggers to vote or be involved in decision making, what a bunch of retards. A lot Dutch are "extreme" right wing. We have to be. There's only some 12 million left of us and the number is dwindling due to being taxed to death to pay for the invader's babies.
>>
>>74535370
Is this how the degenerate camp are going to make pedophilia mainstream? Sure you can think it's funny now but think of those poor children.
>>
>>74541098

DUUUUUUDE, at least put on 1/64th blackfoot
>>
>>74545325
Can confirm. Men might get more piss on the floor but that's nothing compared to the horrors of women's bathrooms.
>>
>>74537095
So let me get this right. I am a white male, but I can identify as a white female, who is also a lesbian. Thus, explaining why I dress like a man, I can say I am a butch lesbian. So even though I'm a white male, I can tell people otherwise and they can't say anything because it'll be transphobic to my views......interesting
>>
>>74544336
To save arguments about xxy and that shit it needs to be something like ...Y... ...XX...
>>
>>74544901
Fairly uncucked, not entirely though. There is a large demographic that supports these mudshits and think freedom of religion is somehow applicable to Islam.

We've got elections coming up next year and a Brexit referendum to look forward to! We can salvage the situation and push the current lefty faggots out of power, it's going to take some time and commitment though.
>>74545208
sounds like your typical lefty university bitch, she probably studied law and rights or some shit like that right? UN visits and shit pretending to be important?

If anything the gypsies/travelers here have got it pretty good. Hate to say it, but the nazis were right in suppressing these people, most of them are criminals through and through whilst residing in a culture that heavily reinforces belief in criminal activity.
>>
>>74545664

Where it gets interesting is: What makes someone identifiable as Trans? In the video they suggest clothing/make-up/"an effort to look trans" but what it boils down to is OTHER PEOPLE define someone as trans.

You either participate in the delusion or you don't. What this also implies is that you can identify others as Trans against their will and when they say no, they're being transphobes.

Yeah, shit's about to get weird.
>>
what a joke of a law
one kind of mentally ill people can enter women's changing room, but the other (pedophiles, voyeurists) - can't. nice fucking logic there.
>>
>>74545507
cleaning women's bathrooms makes you question humanity
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
The law has changed and it will NEVER be the same.
>>
>>74544051
I think they were meaning for this law to apply only to women (REAL WOMEN) so that they could do whatever the fuck they want. Those with dicks were supposed to stay in their corner.
>>
>>74545821
You're a transsexual mate.

Don't disagree with me, because that'll make you transphobic.

A lot of this will make good material to fuck with SJWs and feminists.

I mean, if they hate us white men for being the devil, shouldn't we just start acting like the devil.

Isn't that what usually happens when stereotyping
>>
>>74535370
>Backfiring

You need to lurk more. Many /pol/sters have always known this was a step toward cultural normalization of pedophilia.

Next step is to say the 'rights of the child' allow for inter-generational relationships with or without parental consent.

The plan is working perfectly.
>>
>>74545821
No shit. Identity belongs to the collective. Ego belongs to the individual.

Trans-anything-ism is simply the ego attempting to dominate the collective.
>>
>>74535370
JEJ. Who would've thunk it? Imagine there being mentally ill creeps rolling around? Remember the weirdo from your grade in school that used to shit his pants in class and shove pencil erasers into his ear canal? yeah well hes all grown up now...

Short story for you fags...
>Have small retail shop
>Serial creep keeps coming in while the girls are working acting suspiciously in the change room
>finally gets busted in change room masturbating into womens clothing. Thats his routine, go into change room in womens store and wank into the clothing
>Gets caught, leaves in a hurry all red faced.
Looking at the guy you never would have known.

WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS??? WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??? Jesus, theyve been talking for years about "rape culture" but now that its at their doorstep they wont say shit. ridiculous.
>>
>>74546586
They were the ones pushing for this

Unfamiliar with blowback, they are
>>
>>74545723
Just keep it simple for the 99.999% to which your argument doesn't apply.
>>
What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1462843635526.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1462843635526.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>>74542207
>implying Xe and Xer can't be mothers
>>
>>74545723
but every "gender" outside of pure XX is considered male...
look it up I'm not kidding, even xxx are considered male
>>
>>74544336
what if you have the downs and have an extra chromosome?
>>
>>74535370
>taking advantage of a transgender law loophole

Men now have all the power

Feminist BTFO
>>
File: math my phd.jpg (77 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
math my phd.jpg
77 KB, 640x427
>>74535978
WE WUZ GauB N SHIET
>>
>>74544619
should add the millions under national socialism :^)
>>
>>74545302
Wait, that's really a thing?
And I thought stating your nationality is all you have to do.
>>
>>74535370
Come now, we KNEW this was coming.

Everyone KNEW this was coming, it's going to get even worse if Hillary wins.

After all think about all the refugees that will exploit this shit when Hillary lets them in.
>>
File: 499404812.jpg (192 KB, 450x594) Image search: [Google]
499404812.jpg
192 KB, 450x594
>>74545110
Right.............................................................................................
>>
>>74535370
If I was still in High school or college
I would get a bunch of guys and try out for every girls sports team demanding they let us try since we all identify as girls
Hell guys at every high school and college should do this
The POTUS new rules could be turned on their own heads
>>
Also very related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
Has this law even helped trannies? before it was made, they just used the bathroom that matched their identity and no one questioned it, because if they were a legit tranny they would at least put some effort into being passable as an incredibly ugly/masculine women. I've never heard of a tranny being kicked out of a bathroom for their gender.

All it seems to have done is give perverts the legal right to creep in the ladies room. fucking pointless tbhpham
>>
>>74546411
You're on to something.

>Trump names Epstein and his pedoplane.
>but pedos are normal nao
>shillary becomes progressive protector of pedohusband
>democrat win
>>
>>74547144
There's a box where you can put down your race but you don't have to put anything

Employers see an empty box as "white male" because that's the only group of people that doesn't get preferential treatment when it comes to jobs, uni acceptance, etc
>>
>>74547537
They really should. There's too much money going into women's sports now that everything needs to be 50/50.
>>
>>74547147
you're right, anon. I didnt even think about the refugee angle...dear god

Theres an old story (which anyone who has ever traveled to the middle east will confirm) about the 2nd Gulf War. Female journo is staying in a hotel in Baghdad, shes wearing cut off shorts, a little bit past the knees. She looks outside her room from the open curtains and sees about a dozen iraqi men furiously masturbating on a rooftop, checking out dem sweet sweet ankles.

You think arabs fuck goats and little boys out of preference? sometimes yes im sure, but by and large its because even seeing a female is extremely rare in those places. they literally lose control and go into full "sexual emergency" mode when they see a woman. This can't be understated. Does anyone really think when these cunts hear you can just hang out in a womans bathroom without breaking the law that they wont be on that like a rash? m8... people are unprepared.
>>
I always put black on my job applications. Know why? If they change their tune when I come in, I can cry discrimination and I have a very good Jewish friend whose daddy is a very good kike lawyer.

Got my last two jobs that way.

Seriously, find a job you like. Make two near identical applications. Just change the race. Watch what happens.
>>
>>74544589

Honestly I wonder about the states that have kept AA. California is the most progressive shit hole in the US and even WE banned it back in the 90s for discrimination.
>>
>>74545723
>>74546929
My god, you britbongs and aussiefags SJW's are seriously cucked if you have to argue every fucking little exemption and exclusion for the extremely small handful of the population...
This is prima facie evidence on why we are in this TG bathroom bullshit argument to begin with
>>
>>74547903
Yes, blame Australia for your faggot-factory that you call a country. Your shitcunt of a president makes it legal for men to hang around in womens bathrooms with their cocks out and its australias fault...You must have black heritage
>>
>>74548121
No I blame you as being representative of what aussiefags are, since you are being pedantic over vanishingly small statistics
>>
>>74547799
You can already hear the set up.

Most everyone seems to tacitly accept Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, probably a rapist, and possibly a pedophile as well.

Now there you go. We had a pedo for President and it all worked out fine. People will use that to rationalize this shit as normal human behavior, a manageable mental illness, or whatever.

The last thing they will do is admit they were duped into voting in a fucking monster. Because that would be a failure of themselves, and the system at hand.

Nope. Just say Bill has a medical 'problem' but is still a good guy deep down.
>>
>>74548283
like transgender bathrooms for instance? funny, my country isnt talking about it
>>
>>74540744
I hate how these extreme satirical comics keep coming true.
>>
File: 1462966877495.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1462966877495.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>74535546
>20 years from now
>claim im transmerican
>chelsea clinton can't deny me access or shes transphobic
>get greencard
>move to america and have guns
>>
>>74540198

Did you watch it today? That dumb bitch lost the team 5k and didn't even help in the final round
>>
File: transpassing.jpg (191 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
transpassing.jpg
191 KB, 720x1280
>>74535370
Are you telling me women would be uncomfortable with pic related staring at them while they change? Fucking bigots.
>>
>>74548612
Yeah sure, you'll be having that conversation soon enough on your own little island...Priscilla

Oy! Oy! Oy!
>>
>>74541043
we're about a year into the future b/c our collective fact crunching
>>
>>74547811

Does this even make any sense? I mean the civil rights movement was all about separate but equal was illegal. This sports stuff and now the bathroom stuff is exactly a replay of separate but equal.

Get rid of all gender rules for everything.
>>
>>74540744
>how do you know my name?

Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>74541582
oh holy fuck

/THREAD
>>
>>74540366
he could very well have been a bernout
>>
>>74543371
Not universally, no.

A huge, HUGE proportion of feminists still want preferential treatment for women.
>>
>>74547048
yup socialism and communism kill shitloads of people, just check out how Venezuela is doing these days in fact
and Bernie wants to bring socialism flavor #1431 to a country near you
>>
>>74542620
Israelis have a lower average IQ than white people. Kek
>>
>>74547827
This. The black guy with my name, and socual and phone number gets a ton of job offers and interviews. They can never find the other application that had white checked off. Seems they fall in the trash.
>>
>>74535877
Actually I think females have to sign up for the draft now or its being debated in congress
>>
>>74553409
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/05/17/ndaa-house-women-draft-stripped/84481376/
>>
>>74540674
LBT*
>>
>>74544336
Just put a penis, and a penis with that ghostbusters red circle around it
>>
>>74546929

I don't think the extra chromosome is in the sex chromosomes, it's in the 23rd pair.
>>
>>74545208
Gyppos are less human than moros.
>>
>>74547803
>tfw spanish and catalan
I always put arab, jew or african
>>
>>74558381
we dont really have a middle east optino box. or mediterranean. those niggers just choose white
>>
>>74545138
>>74545174
>>74547230

If a man goes to a public swimming pool with their young daughter it's perfectly normal for him to take her to the men's changing room because she is too young to be left alone. Are you people fucking retarded or do you just never leave your house?
>>
>>74540408
Popopopopopopopo oooh mow mow, poppa ooh mow mow
>>
>>74535370
>The man made no effort to appear outwardly as a woman
So only feminine people can be a woman? It's 2016.
>>
>>74558458
I chose black or hidpanic, the one with the highest socjus points then.

>i wuz kang tio am just bleached
>>
File: tumblr_o7cicp3N1A1v0xfkqo1_540.png (51 KB, 540x162) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7cicp3N1A1v0xfkqo1_540.png
51 KB, 540x162
>>74535370
>>
>>74559897

How are transfags feeling threatened?
>>
>>74558669
No. He needs to grow a pair and go in the woman's room.

The child is more sensitive than the adult.
>>
>>74535978
>obama on his last state of the union
>"We have finally reached equality and differences between races are no more"
>will be remembered as the president to end racism
>>
So where do people that identify as Attack Helicopters go to take a leak?
>>
>>74550487
because the Russians bring the average down
>>
>The man made no effort to appear outwardly as a woman

TOP KEK. This is the #1 flaw in transgender laws. At what point do you classify as woman? Do you have to look like a traditional woman?

I thought gender was a social construct?
>>
>>74549175
Oi.
>>
>>74544336
why does it have to be so confusing for American? Penis go in 1, pussy go in 1, intersex (real one, with both penis and pussy) go in whichever they find easier for them to take a piss, since there aren't many of them anyway. Am I missing something?
>>
>>74560947

Afghanistan
>>
>>74546907
>even xxx are considered male

But that's wrong.

Y determines being a male. Any amount of X and a Y is male. No Y is female.
>>
File: peta.jpg (7 KB, 208x229) Image search: [Google]
peta.jpg
7 KB, 208x229
>>74540408
>>
being a washingtonfag i would love to try this, but im in whiteland east side. would say its mostly conservative, but not like voting right has any point here thanks to liberal scum in seattle. btw lived in seattle for a long time. as a hotguy i had to deal with fags and trannies hitting on me. gross. cant say anything mean or you are in deep shit.
>>
>>74535978
Go in for interview
Your not a black female
Your just a liar

Good luck
>>
>>74535370
None of you have the balls todo what this man did. He probably saw hot girls nude too
>>
>>74544619
>Sun News
LMAO do you people not care about credibility at all?
I used to work for Sun too, what a joke.
>>
>>74563799
Uh, who the fuck are YOU to tell him he's not a woman, and he's a liar? He can identify as whatever the fuck he wants, you oppressive shitlord.
>>
>>74541098

I always mark "Latino" on shit when asked, because my great-grandfather was a Peruvian bean farmer and I can prove it, though I typically just identify as white to the average person. Fuck it, if affirmative action and racial quotas are a thing, I'll play their game.
>>
>>74563799
Then you sue the company for being transniggerphobic
>>
File: 1459521319703.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1459521319703.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>>74535370
>>
>>74547048
They deserved it.
>>
>>74558381
>tfw american and write down 'Proud American' in race box
probably why they never call back
>>
File: 450930.png (59 KB, 519x391) Image search: [Google]
450930.png
59 KB, 519x391
>>74540408
>>
WE PRESI^h^h^h^h^hWOMEN NOW
>>
I am so glad this happened in Seattle. A more SJW place you couldn't find.
>>
>>74535978
>>74535546
>"White cis male" eventually becomes a minority
>Companies only hire white males, and order is reinstated
>>
File: 1440893592070.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
1440893592070.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>>74535370
>Toilet Wars
>>
>>74562849

NIce flag.
>>
>>74535370
That's right people you can now use the disabled toilet or the babies room without a shred of guilt.

Just wave your "identity" around and poof instantly receive social recognition. Truly we live in a tolerant and accepting society free of bigotry and hate.
>>
>>74540366
>says the liberal patrolling /pol/ looking for things that trigger him
>>
>returned while little girls were changing for swim practice

living the dream
>>
Jesus fucking christ, actual trans people who try to outwardly appear as a woman should be able to use whichever they want but people like this need to be stopped from doing this, it's fucking disgusting that just anyone can do that
>>
>>74546929
Downs doesn't involve the sex chromosomes, but if you have 3 sex chromosomes chances are you'll have a penis because the if you have a y chromosome you'll pretty much always be a male
>>
>>74535370
That's what happens when you legislate in favor of a mental illness.
>>
Nothing is more satisfying than watching vapid SJW cunts have their idealogy completely collapse in on itself
>>
>>74562849
>Am I missing something?
Well the problem is that most trannies are just men with a shit wig on who are happy enough to just lie and say 'I'm a female' but actually they're fooling no-one and this makes women feel uncomfortable when they go on to use their toilets.. but some trannies can actually look like women and it would be strange to see one of them walk into a male toilet.

The law can't say 'if you don't look like the other sex, use the proper toilet' because that's ambiguous, so it's a bit of a headache. My proposal is that trannies use the disabled toilets that most places have nowadays.
>>
File: american culture4.png (355 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
american culture4.png
355 KB, 500x470
>>74535546
>soon
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/13/rachel-dolezal-i-wasnt-identifying-as-black-to-upset-people-i-was-being-me
>>
File: Trump 3.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Trump 3.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
Oh yes it's backfiring indeed.
NC education fund BTFO because of refusal to conform to transgender acceptance. When it comes down to it Trannie acceptance is the better option.
>>
I told Dean to get his dick out in the girl's bathroom... he actually did it the absolute madman!
>>
File: 1463149258845.gif (3 MB, 194x190) Image search: [Google]
1463149258845.gif
3 MB, 194x190
>>74535370
OMG OMG OMG

Why aren't we pushing a movement on twatter to have men go into women's locker rooms!!!

WE NEED TO DO THIS NAAAUUUU!
>>
>>74564873
Why are you such a bigoted ignorant transphobe? You're such a misogynist expecting every transwoman to dress and look like a pornstar. We should accept everyone who identifies as a woman for who they are, not to be intolerant ignorant bigoted transphobes like this anon.
>>
>>74563799
even better - now you can sue the company for millions, free money
>>
File: 1463676088733.gif (121 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
1463676088733.gif
121 KB, 500x542
>>74565169
Seriously, we need to make a hashtag
lets brainstorm

#Shareyourrooms
#HersforHim
#FearMySchlong
>>
>>74565169
>be genderfluid
>only identify as a female in girl locker rooms and such
>identify as a cis male everywhere else
>>
>>74535370
So they don't like it when someone different comes into their space?

Huh, makes you think...
>>
File: 1462994013901.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
1462994013901.png
25 KB, 656x620
>>74537687
>>
>y-you're not a transperson
>"but I feel like one"
D E V I L I S H
>>
>>74541098
I've been thinking of doing an expirement when I start identifying as an under represented minority to see if I get more interviews.
>>
>>74565464
Elizabeth Warren (pbuh) guide you.
>>
>>74565540
You mean Pocahontas?
>>
>>74548885
How come aussies get to watch it and I can't even find where to watch it in the uk
>>
>>74540198
>>74558669
Then. When you're 3-4 you don't even know how to shit properly. Parents always bring kids that age into whatever bathroom they go in. When I was that age my mom took my into the womens room and my dad into the mens.
>>
File: 1413215366575.png (23 KB, 278x172) Image search: [Google]
1413215366575.png
23 KB, 278x172
>>74535546
>>
>>74564944
You dope, the ultimate goal of the Marxists is total elimination of gender-separate facilities. This is exactly what they are want.
>>
>>74545252
>designated women zones

keep it up, youll be a super shitposter by 2020 for sure
>>
>>74565362
That's me, shitlord
>>
>>74565630
Yes All-talk-no-action
>>
>>74565643
Did you pay your jizya?
>>
>>74543209
How can we be on the wrong side of history if we are at the end of it.
>>
File: 1462560928918.jpg (58 KB, 536x533) Image search: [Google]
1462560928918.jpg
58 KB, 536x533
>>74535546

I'm a pre-op nigger
>>
>>74535370

BRB moving to Seattle.

I've wanted to get naked in the little girls change room since I was 10. Pretty sure it makes me Transgendered.
>>
>>74535370

The Sheman probably just didn't put on any makeup and heshe was going to the pool.

Perfectly normal if you think about it.

Is Shehehe supposed t wear a wig and full drag makeup and a padded bra in the swimming pool?
>>
>>74565797
You need your progrums to transition right amigo?
>>
Who fucking cares? Sexual assault and harassment are still against the law. All you're advocating is the unfair profiling of men because men are considered violent/creepy.
>>
>>74535370
Didn't this shit already backfire in one of the very first US cities to proudly allow this years back? I cannot remember the city, but there is one trying to overturn their gender bathroom law after sexual assaults skyrocketed, and the people keep shooting the proposal down.
If any anon knows which city, please tell me. I remember reading about it, but I cannot remember which one. I think it's one of the New England states.
>>
>>74564505

>Implying that "minority" isn't just a euphemism for "not white"

whites will never be "minorities"
>>
>>74537746
So it's a choice then?

The mental gymnastics is delicious
>>
>>74535546
Remember Rachel Dolezal? Pol had a field day.
>>
File: Trannybothroom2.png (129 KB, 1567x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trannybothroom2.png
129 KB, 1567x1000
>>74565904

I love the new world order.
>>
>>74544336
NORMIES REEEE

>I AM A FURFAG AND THIS OFFENDS ME
>>
>>74565910

I'm on the waiting list to turn my beautiful white skin into the darkness that is of the niggers
>>
>>74544619
>>>>20 million in the USSR
ah ha ha those numbers are a tad off

Try 80-100+ million
>>
So can you sport a hardon in the womens changing room? Or is that still considered lewd?
>>
>>74535370
>male teacher says he is a woman
>fucks female students
>doesn't go to jail because stunning and brave
>>
>>74563799
>Tell the company i'm a woman
>They disagree
>Sue for discrimination shekels
Not seeing the problem tbqfh
>>
>>74546929
Australian "education"
>>
>>74546929

Then you are forced to shit yourself, which you probably already do if you have an extra chromosome.
>>
File: smug ant.jpg (6 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
smug ant.jpg
6 KB, 125x120
>identify as a brain surgeon
>kill hundreds of people in surgery with spoon
>can't be fired due to discrimination
>>
>>74563799
>get weave
>wear pantsuit
>be transnegress five days a week
>>
>>74535370
I wish I had the guts to troll this hard in real life.
>>
>>74566445
Nigger tried that. You still need a degree
>>
How do lesbians feel about Transgenders? I know some Gay men think they are mentally ill
>>
>>74544589

It will be exactly the same when "free the nipple" will succeed a some feminist will try toplessness just for the sake of rubbing it in people face.

Then they'll get long stare, some creepshot and will call for misoginy on the internet

"i wanted to show my tits to the world but never wanted people to see them...."
>>
>be low paid crap male employee
>insist you identify as female
>sue for wage equality with top male employees
>>
>>74566618
>You still need a degree
Ableist.
>>
That's my fetish
>>
>>74545110
i have never seen this. They usualy have family change rooms for young kids. Though i do remember my mom bringing me into the womans change room once when i was not old enough to go to the mens change room alone.
Anyways there is a difference between a hormonal preteen/teen and a kid so young he doesnt even know about the differences between boys and girls.
>>
>>74566618
>Need a degree
I Identify as someone who holds a degree ;^)
>>
>>74544589
This is exactly why I support this.

It literally is made for the sake of 0.01% or something who are actual trannies, but it also frees the entire male population from AA-bullshit.
>>
>>74546929
>downs
>trisomy 21
is chromosome 21 a sex chomosome?
>>
The thing is how is this even an issue?

If you look woman enough to be able to go into the women's toilets without issue under the old laws then its fine. Why change the law?
>>
>>74535546
Just a reminder that in America at least, there is no legal definition of race. There might be for native Americans but other than that, there is simply no way you would ever have to prove you're black even if you look like Bradley Cooper because there's no established metric for deciding race according to law.
>>
>>74563907
My dad works for nintendo too, dude.
>>
File: 26.png (241 KB, 436x341) Image search: [Google]
26.png
241 KB, 436x341
>>74565924
This.

Look at south africa for a glimpse of how it will go.

Now that whites are a minority, it's all about "majority rule", taking power from the "over-privileged minority", killing them, and discriminating against whites at every turn.

Get it through your heads. They just want to kill you, they want to marginalize you, rape your wives and daughters, and torture you to death.

"Diversity" is just a way to get whites to not defend themselves and their interests until it is too late to save themselves and fight back.
>>
>>74545252
>poo in loo poster
>ID is brown

Pottery
>>
>>74565646
>i have the privileged to say this because im not white mentally

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>74566618
>You need a degree
HOL UP
>>
File: wpbl.jpg (47 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
wpbl.jpg
47 KB, 600x414
>>74567272

Good god, you're right.
>>
>>74540744
Comics like this should always have a date, it adds to the joke
>>
>>74564505
Lol even if there was 1 white man left on earth, they would still shout him down and hold him responsible for things that happens 100-thousand years ago. Even though all civilizations standing today have blood on their hands.
Plus, globally, whites are a minority, we just aren't here, so we are bad and evil.
But soon we will be, everywhere. The world will turn into compete shit, and they will still find a way to blame us for their problems.
Even if it was 1000 years in the future, all leadership roles are women and non whites for 1000 years, they will still look back on American slavery as oppressing them from the past.
I can't wait till white people pull some Atlas Shrugged shit and leave them all to ruin as we build a white utopia.
>>
>>74538536
slim, hairless and feminine man here
>>
>>74564505
But once that happens, minority will no longer be an asset but a liability.

The argument will be the few are suppressing the many.

This shall prove a necessary zoological lesson to the productive members of society: You must permit the poor to starve, for it is dangerous to feed them.
>>
>>74565464
>>74563938

dont do this brehs unless you're applying for entry level shit. it's proven being white gets more callbacks.
>>
>>74564108
God bless u guiri
>>
File: problem solved.jpg (19 KB, 480x332) Image search: [Google]
problem solved.jpg
19 KB, 480x332
>>
>>74568481
>I can't wait till white people pull some Atlas Shrugged shit and leave them all to ruin as we build a white utopia.

Galt's Gulch will be on Mars.
>>
File: devilre.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
devilre.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
>>74565450
>>74565319
>>74565169
>>74535370

I know what my plans are for this weekend.
>>
>>74568961
kek
>>
>>74568989
Who?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.