[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Stefan Molyneux BTFOs Cutlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 29
File: defoo_the_hebrew.png (147 KB, 270x401) Image search: [Google]
defoo_the_hebrew.png
147 KB, 270x401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9u47J26O20

Americans and kikes, stop mutilating your baby boys.
>>
Oops. Didn't catch that you'd already posted about this and I made a duplicate thread.

Have you noticed that the issue of circumcision is finally "going mainstream"?
>>
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg (94 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg
94 KB, 1205x718
>>74520257

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
>>74522213
Beta faggot, also supports the holohaox propaganda.
>>
>>74521678
More cutfags are pissed off that their parents mutilated them

>>74522213
Fuck off
>>
>>74522445

Do you think schools should start teaching about the functions of the foreskin in sex ed?
>>
>>74523078
Yes. It would make boys more aware of what's been taken from them. Hopefully they would try to ban infant/child circumcision.
>>
>>74523545

I suppose I agree. When I had sex ed they just showed us a split second clip of an intact and cut dick side by side and said, "this one is circumcised and that one isn't".

That was it.
>>
I encourage all cutfags to restore. It will improve your life
>>
Someone left a comment on the video where they said that male circumcision is nowhere near as bad as female circumcision because removing the clitoris is equivalent to removing the entire penis, and that he's cut and it's "nothing" and doesn't matter.

First off, there are many different kinds of female circumcision and not all remove the clitoris. Some do, some don't. Some don't even involve removing any tissue but instead just pricking the genitals with a sterilized needle, so they're really just circumcision in name only. And yet all forms of female circumcision (including ceremonial pinpricks) are illegal here in the US, even the kinds that are equally severe or less severe than the common forms of male circumcision.

Second, cutting off a woman's clitoris isn't equivalent to cutting off a man's entire penis. A woman without a clitoris can still have intercourse. A man without a penis can't. A woman without a clitoris can still urinate reasonably normally. A man without a penis can't. The glans of the clitoris is homologous to the glans of the penis but that doesn't mean cutting one out is completely "equivalent" to the other. And there's more to the penis than the glans, too.

I'm not downplaying how horrific it is to mutilate girls in any way, especially by cutting off their clits. which is a disgusting form of mutilation and is rightly banned here in the States. I'm just telling the truth here. There are women like Ayaan Hirsi Ali who were subjected to severe forms of FGM and still say male circumcision is horrific and should be banned

Third, if he was cut as an infant or kid he has no point of comparison. He can't know that it's "nothing" because he doesn't know what it would feel like for him to stimulate the foreskin or an intact frenulum.
>>
>>74525194
It's how cutfags cope with their circumcision.
>>
>ant eater dicks with no evidence to support their claims
>>
>>74525797
Now is not the time leaf
>>
>>74525679
I donno I'm cut and I'm fine with it. Girls prefer it too because there's less chance of tasting dick cheese when giving a blowjob
>>
>>74525679

It's crazy. At about 23 minutes into the video, Molyneux says that there will be comments where guys cut as kids will say pretty much exactly what that commentor said (it's no big deal! It doesn't matter! I'm fine!), when they don't have a point of comparison.

He fuckin' called it.
>>
>>74525797
A
>>
>>74526043

It's not the first time he's made a video about it and seen the same comments.
>>
>>74525914

Well I'm cut and I'm not fine with it. I don't like blowjobs. Gotten a lot, don't like how they feel.

What I would like is to know how it would feel to rub my frenulum or stretch my foreskin forward. Maybe I would like to know how a blowjob would feel with foreskin. Maybe I would actually like blowjobs if I had preputial tissue to stimulate.
>>
Hard to watch. I feel bad for cutbros who had their junk mutilated based on a bunch of christfags back in Victorian England. I can't imagine having an erection and there being low stretch in the skin. Or having the glans rub up against boxers 24/7.
>>
>>74526255

Ever have a cuff sleeve pushed up your arm on one side, and its kinda uncomfortable... then you pull it down to your wrist and it's like, "Ah, that's better."

Sorta like that.

Does your head get irritated because its up against underwear/pants all the time?
>>
Jesus fuck, what kind of loser watches political videos on youtube and then posts links to what their favorite crank says?
Get a fucking life, kids.
>>
>>74525679
How else would you like us to cope with it?

It's a fucking awful thing and I hate it but it's still a couple of years until foregen maybe becomes a thing, until then I'll continue quasi-deluding myself into thinking I'm okay.
>>
>>74522445

I'm one of them, at least both my parents apologized to me when I questioned them on it and expressed how pissed I was that they took agency away from me when they mutilated my body.
>>
>>74526491

>Does your head get irritated because its up against underwear/pants all the time?

Somewhat. More so, what gets irritated are the circumcision scar and where the frenulum would have been.

I've also had serious difficulties with masturbation my entire life. I got a tight circumcision.
>>
>>74523078
It should at least be mentioned that it's there for a reason. Most diagrams in American textbooks don't even depict penises with foreskins.
>>
>>74526343
>I feel bad for cutbros who had their junk mutilated based on a bunch of christfags back in Victorian England
Circumcision was popularised in the US because of a sanitarium-running, vegetarian cereal man. His plan to stop the sin of masturbation was to mutilate the genitals of boys, give them a water then yoghurt enema, and make them eat yoghurt and cornflakes.

>I can't imagine having an erection and there being low stretch in the skin
I just want to play with my foreskin, but it'll never happen

>Or having the glans rub up against boxers 24/7
I have almost no sensitivity in my glans. Feels bad man.
>>
>>74526985

>It should at least be mentioned that it's there for a reason.

I don't think that's really enough, personally. They should explain what those reasons are (sensation, mechanical lubrication, and so on), and how it works.

I mean, if you're not going to teach students about their own bodies, sex ed will just be a joke.
>>
>>74526901

I guess that's why the whole "Hand lotion and toilet paper" meme around jacking off came from. I never really needed lube to j/o, since the skin slides.

Sorry dude.
>>
>>74526655
I was cut, but I deal with it differently. I admit that it's completely fucked, and I'm mad that my parents did it to me.

>>74526657
No apology from my parents.
>parents mutilate my dick
>abused and molested as a child
>verbally abused too
>mum divorced dad
>mum working when I was a kid
>"Why don't we have a good relationship?"
Jeez, oh man. I wonder why.
>>
>>74527014
http://www.foregen.org/

Can only hope desu

The thing that annoys me the most is the possible psychological effects that it may have had on me, maybe I'd have been a less insecure and happier person if my parents had never done it.
>>
>>74527014
Kellogg advocated the surgery without anesthesia.
He also advocated genital infibulation of both sexes and the dripping of acid onto the clitoris.
>>
File: esari.png (126 KB, 710x870) Image search: [Google]
esari.png
126 KB, 710x870
>>
>>74527014

That's nuts. Mine is almost too sensitive at times.

Cereal man was a fucking looney. I also blame the hordes of stupid american cunts who can't cope with the idea of a normal penis.

"eeeew its groooooss"

Fun fact: Looks the fucking same when erect.
>>
>>74527269
Kellogg was a fucking evil lunatic. If I ever get a time machine I will go back in time and torture him to death.

>>74527356
>"eeeew its groooooss"
If anything, most normal women think a circumcised dick looks gross.
>>
>>74526255
something is wrong with your dic bro. I love blowjobs they're my favourite thing in the world. My mrs sucks me off every morning when i wake up.

Also I live here in Australia where cut dicks are quite uncommon. I know a few people that had to get their dicks cut because of getting infections or some issue later in life and we've discussed sensitivity and they say there's no feeling difference at all. The nerves for pleasure aren't in the foreskin
>>
>>74527191

Yeah. Circumcision actually became popularized in the US to make it harder to masturbate.

A lot of doctors specifically advocated for TIGHT circumcisions that would leave no mobile skin on the shaft, to make masturbation difficult on multiple levels (erogenous tissue removed AND a lack of ability to move the skin upon erection).

>In all cases, taken as they come, circumcision is undoubtedly the physician’s closest friend and ally, offering as it does a certain means of alleviation and pronounced benefit, granting as it does immunity from after-reproach. Those cases in which the glans presents a moist, semi-oily appearance, with papillae strikingly developed about the corona, long thickened foreskin, pliant and giving, large and often tortuous dorsal veins, go to make up a picture that is exceedingly tempting to the surgeon’s scissors.

>The whole operation, when the scissors and continuous suture are used, takes only four to six minutes – and time is a great consideration, especially in the case of the insane, even though local anaesthetics may be used. To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained.

Edgar J. Spratling, “Masturbation in the adult”, Medical Record, Vol. 48, 28 September 1895, p. 442-3
>>
File: FUCK.png (879 KB, 1177x876) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
879 KB, 1177x876
wew
>>
File: fuck you.png (358 KB, 890x892) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
358 KB, 890x892
>>74527589
>The nerves for pleasure aren't in the foreskin
>>
>>74527428

This fat whore, for one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQvFE_1jKc
>>
File: image (2).jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>>74527602
>>
>>74527589
fuck you cunt honestly
>>
File: 1460926597309.jpg (20 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
1460926597309.jpg
20 KB, 720x533
>>74525797
not an argument
>>
File: every single time.png (609 KB, 420x946) Image search: [Google]
every single time.png
609 KB, 420x946
>>74527799
>Schumer was raised Jewish and experienced antisemitism as a child.[16][17][18]
>>
>>74527589

>I know a few people that had to get their dicks cut because of getting infections or some issue later in life and we've discussed sensitivity and they say there's no feeling difference at all.

There can't be no difference in feeling at all. The foreskin is densely innervated tissue and removing it means you can't feel stimulation of the nerve endings in it anymore. Removal of the foreskin also alters the mechanical function of the penis due to a loss of gliding action.

Maybe they're saying there is no difference as a coping mechanism, the same way a lot of guys who lost a leg will say "I can do anything I can do before". They technically can't, but they say that to feel better.

>The nerves for pleasure aren't in the foreskin

Then explain how this guy stimulates himself to orgasm by stimulating his ridged band.

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_multipleforegasm.shtml

Explain how dissection of the penis showed dense innervation of the mucocutaneous parts of the foreskin with specialized sensory end organs.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf

And explain how studies have shown that the lips of the foreskin are the most sensitive part of the penis to fine touch.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
>>
>>74525797
>Floppy mush leaf
>>
>>74527665
Sorry but this scientific study of 40,000 men

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23937309

and my own conversations with guys that got circumcised as adults say otherwise.

Go ahead and post your infographics that you don't understand yourself
>>
>>74527232
Im very sorry that happened to you, you deserved so much better
>>
File: goyim shut it down.jpg (126 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
goyim shut it down.jpg
126 KB, 800x598
>>74528055
>>
>>74528071
explain this study of 40,000 men saying there's no difference between sexual pleasure

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23937309
>>
>>74527602
>That green text
Poor bastards. Feels gud to have options man.
>>
Circumcision is the leading cause of homosexuality.
>>
File: 1429374854091.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1429374854091.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>74520257
Gonna happen until the end of time itself, worm-dick.
>>
File: shekels.jpg (309 KB, 800x1258) Image search: [Google]
shekels.jpg
309 KB, 800x1258
Thanks kikes

>>74528441
I was trying to be inflammatory with the OP, but I am circumcised
>>
>>74528267
>>74528201
This was in the sidebar, kike.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
>>
>>74528441
or until the end of Judaism, whichever comes first.
>>
>>74528201
yeah, as adults. they haven't had 20+ years of the glans hardening because of friction.
>>
>>74528441
Also get rid of that trip you annoying faggot.
>>
>>74528201

That study has been refuted. It was severely flawed on methodological grounds.

http://file.scirp.org/pdf/ASM_2015033116102429.pdf

> Morris and Krieger (2013) have argued that male circumcision does not impact adversely on sexual sensation, satisfaction, and/or function. In the present paper, it is argued that such a view is untenable. By selectively citing Morris’ own non-peer-reviewed letters and opinion pieces purporting to show flaws in studies reporting evidence of negative effects of circumcision, and by failing adequately to account for replies to these letters by the authors of the original research (and others), Morris and Krieger give an incomplete and misleading account of the available literature. Consequently, Morris and Krieger reach an implausible conclusion that is inconsistent with what is known about the anatomy and functions of the penile foreskin, and the likely effects of its surgical removal.

>and my own conversations with guys that got circumcised as adults say otherwise.

Guys who have magic penises that defy physics and neurology, maybe.

You can't remove tissue without removing sensation in that tissue. You can't change form without changing function.

The foreskin has been proven to be highly-innervated tissue. And many of the nerve endings in it are highly specialized end organs, not pain sensors (free nerve endings) like the nerve endings which predominately populate the glans.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (25 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
25 KB, 492x280
>>74528201
Many men are happy to lie to themselves to protect their already broken manhoods. No shame in that.
>>
>>74520257
Circumcision does have some benefits but it's mostly irrelevant now.

The biggest advantage to circumcision is that it lowers the risk of STDs... but you should be using a condom anyways... So it doesn't matter there.

It also lowers the risks of UTIs, but I'm not sure how accurate the data is on this fact and I'm pretty sure properly washing your dick fixes all of that.

That being said there are also some evidence that shows that circumcising a baby can fuck their brain because they do not receive anesthesia. Which is horrible if that's the case... I was circumcised when I was a couple of years old and ironically I cannot remember anything about my circumcision other than it being bad? I seriously think my mind repressed those memories.

So if you're circumcised no biggy I guess... but this fucking practice needs to die. The fact that a parent can cut the child of their dick is bullshit, circumcision is pretty serious and only the individual should decide when they are an adult.
>>
>>74528774
>The biggest advantage to circumcision is that it lowers the risk of STDs
Is that even true?
>>
>>74522213
Why did this meme even start?
/pol/ is so fucking weird sometimes
>>
>>74528873
If the studies I read weren't flawed in any way that is the case.

But as I said it's irrelevant because you should be using a condom anyways.
>>
>>
>>74528497

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!

REEEEEEEE

Hoooooly shit what kind of world is this? Let's cut part of baby genitals off then plaster it all over womens' faces?
>>
>>74528267

>explain this study of 40,000 men saying there's no difference between sexual pleasure

It's not really "a study of 40,000 men". It's the authors' interpretation of a collection of studies, some of which (like the Masters and Johnson study) were never even peer reviewed.
>>
>>74522213

This is getting creepy, man.
>>
File: clit free.jpg (140 KB, 960x884) Image search: [Google]
clit free.jpg
140 KB, 960x884
>>74529219
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

>women are this vain
Any woman who uses that product should have her clitoris cut off without an anesthetic
>>
File: i hate the jews.png (3 MB, 3000x5000) Image search: [Google]
i hate the jews.png
3 MB, 3000x5000
Soon
>>
>>74528873
I think I seen studies where circumcised dicks had about a 10% decreased chance in contracting Aids.

So outta 500 circumcised dicks that fucked an Aids whore, 1 got Aids.

Outta 450 uncircumcised dicks that fucked an Aids whore, 1 got Aids.

Butts are worse for AIDS. If you fuck an aids butt, you're looking at around a 1 in 100 chance of getting aids. 1 in 90 if your cut.

If you're a faggot receiver of an aids dick. You'll have like a 1 in 10 chance of getting aids or some shit.

I remember reading these stats a while back and been blown away. I was like
>I ain't probably ever gonna get aids
>Fuggin faggots be trippin though

I probably got the numbers right relative to each other but I may be off by a factor of 10. It could be 1 in 1000 chance of getting aids from an Aids whore.
>>
>Ken McGrath, Senior Lecturer in Pathology at the Faculty of Health, Auckland University of Technology and Member of the New Zealand Institute of Medical Laboratory Scientists discusses his research into the neural anatomy of the human penis and the physical damages caused by circumcision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

Objective histological analysis of the foreskin has proven that it is highly-innervated with specialized sensory end organs. The nerve endings are there, and they work. That is, unless the tissue they inhabit has been cut off.
>>
File: britshalom.png (379 KB, 483x696) Image search: [Google]
britshalom.png
379 KB, 483x696
>>74529597

I couldn't help but notice the title of that image.

You might not be aware of this, but Jews are actually over-represented in the anticircumcision movement.

There are a lot of prominent Jews working to end involuntary circumcision on human rights grounds by education and challenging cultural norms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkBsrBHpbDs

I don't think it's reasonable for you to bear such hatred towards Jews as a whole.
>>
>>74529219

>Hoooooly shit what kind of world is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djiTpV__qR4
>>
>>74530003
>I don't think it's reasonable for you to bear such hatred towards Jews as a whole.
Honestly, it's a meme. I don't hate all Jews.
>>
>>74530003

Evidently 90-95%of jewish boys are circumcised.

They've got quite a hill to climb.
>>
>>74530207

Why did you get circumcised anyway, if you don't mind me asking? I notice you have a UK flag. I thought circumcision was very rare in the UK.
>>
>>74530497
Born in America, circumcised, moved to the UK.
I'm British and American.
>>
If parent's are still circumcision their sons in 2016 they're just ignorant cunts. That's it.
>>
>>74530583

Ah, got it.

Did you ever read the Royal Dutch Medical Association's position on circumcision btw? It's available as a pdf file.

http://www.knmg.nl/Publicaties/KNMGpublicatie/77942/Nontherapeutic-circumcision-of-male-minors-2010.htm

They come right out and say it's a human rights violation and can have severe physical and psychological consequences (even in cases where it's not "botched").

This is a mainstream medical organization. But some people like to paint the anticircumcision perspective as being a fringe thing. It's not.
>>
>>74530867
Never read that before. Thanks.

For amusement old circumcision benefits claims:

- 1845 Edward Dixon declares that circumcision cures masturbation
- 1855 Jonathan Hutchinson claims circumcision prevents syphilis
- 1865 Nathaniel Heckford claims circumcision cures epilepsy
- 1870 Lewis Sayre claims circumcision prevents spinal paralysis
- 1873 Joseph Bell claims circumcision cures bedwetting
- 1875 Lewis Sayre declares circumcision prevens scoliosis, paralysis of the bladder and clubfoot
- 1879 H. Kane claims circumcision cures nocturnal emission and abdominal neuralgia
- 1881 Maximillian Landesberg claims circumcision cures all eye problems
- 1890 William Gentry claims circumcision cures blindness, deafness and dumbness
- 1894 P. Remondino claims circumcising Blacks will preven them from raping white women
- 1894 H. Rosenberry claims circumcision cures rectal incontinence
- 1894 Abraham Wolbarst claims circumcision cures tuberculosis
- 1914 Abraham Wolberst claims cirumcision prevens penile cancer
- 1926 Abraham Ravich claims circumcision prvents prostate cancer
- 1942 Eugene Hand claims circumcision prevents prostate cancer, venereal disease and cancer of the tongue
- 1949 Abraham Ravich claims circumcision prevents cervical cancer
>>
>>74528873
no, using a condom and not being a homo are the 2 things that do
>>
>>74530867

A few excerpts

>"There is no convincing evidence that circumcision is useful or necessary in terms of prevention or hygiene. Partly in the light of the complications which can arise during or after circumcision, circumcision is not justifiable except on medical/therapeutic grounds"

>"Insofar as there are medical benefits, such as a possibly reduced risk of HIV infection, it is reasonable to put off circumcision until the age at which such as risk is relevant and the boy himself can decide about the intervention, or can opt for any available alternatives."

>""In recent decades, evidence has been published which apparently shows that circumcision reduces the risk of HIV/AIDS, but this evidence is contradicted by other studies."

>"Moreover, the studies into HIV prevention were carried out in sub-Saharan Africa, where transmission mainly takes place through heterosexual contact. In the western world, HIV transmission is much more frequently the result of homosexual contact and the use of contaminated needles. That the relationship between circumcision and transmission of HIV is at the very least unclear is illustrated by the fact that the US combines a high prevalence of STDs and HIV infections with a high percentage of routine circumcisions. The Dutch situation is precisely the reverse: a low prevalence of HIV/AIDS combined with a relatively low number of circumcisions. As such, behavioural factors appear to play a far more important role than whether or not one has a foreskin."
>>
>>74531047

I don't wanna bang an MRA drum, but this list of bullshit sounds vaguely familiar to the various quackery around female "hysteria" that was debunked and protested by women through the years.

I can't help but chalk the outrage around "FGM" and the complete "Give zero fucks" around circumcision, at least in the US, to the lack of care for mens health/issues.
>>
http://www.circumcisionharm.org/images-circharm.org/First%20Shared%20Sexual%20Experience.mp4
>>
Check out this video from Rebecca Watson that debunks a recent (catastrophically flawed) study that was misreported by the media as "proving" that there is no difference in sensitivity between intact and cut dicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f9zdWy8_JM

Watson often talks about women's issues but it seems she is not deaf to men's human rights issues either.
>>
>>74530583
>Moved to the UK

not american
>>
>>74531701

I can't imagine that the anticircumcision movement would exist like it does today if it weren't for the tireless work of Marilyn Milos over the past 30 years.
>>
File: 1460133588710.jpg (136 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460133588710.jpg
136 KB, 500x333
>>74532087
The US Constitution is the greatest legal document of all time.
I especially love the Second Amendment and the First Amendment. Most Britbongs don't have the spirit of liberty.
I hate high taxes, welfare, and socialism in general.
God bless and Make America Great Again
>>
File: Seen-some-shit.jpg (190 KB, 1600x792) Image search: [Google]
Seen-some-shit.jpg
190 KB, 1600x792
>>74532183
When my older brother was born my mom was considering whether to do it or not and when she was in the hospital to give birth she watched some other child get circumcised and she cried over it; so she opted out.
>>
>>74532517

I believe it. This guy too was spared getting his foreskin cut off due to his parents overhearing the screams of another boy who was getting circumcised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItVxMMkRlo
>>
I've never understood why Americans do this. It's bizarre.
I know the kikes and muzzies do it for religious reasons, but I have no fucking idea what those reasons may be.

But white Americans?? If it isn't done for medical reasons, then why? There is absolutely wrong and immoral. It is not practised in my country. And should be banned for everyone. I'll go further: anyone practising this disgusting form of child abuse should be charged under my country's criminal law for child abuse, grievous bodily harm with intent, conspiracy to commit these crimes. All carry a long prison sentence and heavy fines. Laws against female genital mutilation are very severe, so how can people get away with it for boys? FGM is pracised among some of the African communities here.

Can an Ameribro please explain to me why this is prevalent in your country? Because I have no fucking clue. We don't do this in UK.
>>
>>74534549
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
>>
>>74534549
>I've never understood why Americans do this. It's bizarre.
I always assumed it was because the Doctors were Jewish, also I think it's considered more hygienic over there to not have a natural piece of your anatomy
>>
>>74534755
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

This anon has it. More (funnyish) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Basically quaker anti-sex bullshit.
>>
File: can't be helped.gif (13 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
can't be helped.gif
13 KB, 350x450
How many people here have ever or will ever even stick their dicks into another person in the first place?

I'm not even joking, I want numbers.

You see your dick 3 times a day when you use the toilet and shower, there are more important things that Kikes and Americans do that you could be focusing on.
>>
File: 210928.png (37 KB, 829x346) Image search: [Google]
210928.png
37 KB, 829x346
>>74534549

Because they think the foreskin is dangerous or unhealthy, or because they think that's what everyone else does so they should do it too, or because they think cut cocks look better, or because they just feel like it, or so he'll look like his circumcised father, or pic related (the original reason it was popularized here).

Those are just some of the reasons people think up to justify cutting off their son's foreskins.
>>
>>74535364

Btw, here's a link listing more excuses for doing it

http://www.circumstitions.com/Stitions&refs.html
>>
File: deebly goncerned.jpg (10 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
deebly goncerned.jpg
10 KB, 246x205
>>74535364
>>
File: rsz_chumlee-warrior (1).jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
rsz_chumlee-warrior (1).jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>74535310
Never masturbate?
>>
>>74535310
>How many people here have ever or will ever even stick their dicks into another person in the first place?
That doesn't matter at all. Circumcision is still a human rights violation.
>>
>>74520257
SOMEONE GIVE HIM A DOLLAR BEFORE HE BREAKS
>>
>>74535364
>>74534755
So, it's to stop wanking?

Fuck fuck's sake, really??
>>
File: wat.gif (4 MB, 532x529) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
4 MB, 532x529
>>74535733
wat
>>
>>74534549

>Laws against female genital mutilation are very severe

But if I recall correctly, no one has ever been prosecuted for FGM in the UK.
>>
>>74535871

Yeah, really. Thank your victorian ancestors for that, they started it. Thankfully they also came to their senses.

According to OP's vid it was when the NHS was formed and they looked at circumcision like, "this ain't necessary, we're not paying for it."

Evidently if you force people to pay a few hundred dollars for the procedure the rate plummets.

People do it now just outta habit.
>>
>>74535871

That was the main, original reason it was popularized in the US, and it's still a reason why some families have their sons cut.

But other reasons why it continues now are cultural inertia, a lack of knowledge of what the foreskin is or how it works (it's often called "a flap of extra skin", which is wrong on multiple counts because it's not a flap, not just skin, and it's not "extra"), a lack of knowledge of how to take care of a baby's foreskin (a lot of people in the US mistakenly think you need to forcibly retract the foreskin and scrub the glans and inner foreskin with soap and water, which is completely wrong and dangerous to do to a baby because it can damage the penis and cause infections) and people who believe that it will protect their son if he chooses to have unprotected sex with HIV positive people.

Another excuse I've seen is "women prefer it, his wife will thank me lol" and "a foreskin makes the penis look like an animal penis".
>>
>>74527191
>I never really needed lube to j/o, since the skin slides.

Same with my dick but Im circumcised. Guess my doc gave me loose circumcision.
>>
>>74535310
>stick their dicks into another person in the first place?

I'm married with two kids, and my wife and I want another kid, so we're at it like rabbits.
>>
>>74536927

When were you cut? Just curious.

Looser circumcisions don't seem like they were common before the 90's.
>>
File: molyneux.png (87 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
molyneux.png
87 KB, 1304x892
No FDR cult thread would be complete without the dirt.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

http://www.molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/

http://www.defoo.org/inner-circle/

http://www.fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/
>>
File: 1455916947316.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1455916947316.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>74537736
>>
>>74537736
Not an argument.
>>
>>74537855
>>74537890

Wouldn't be complete without the cult-like effect of people responding in unison with the same response, either.
>>
File: 1455100237620.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
1455100237620.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>74537935
>Wouldn't be complete without the cult-like effect of people responding in unison with the same response, either.
>>
File: 1461190766843.jpg (13 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461190766843.jpg
13 KB, 480x480
>>74537736
Not an argument.

P.S. I don't want to fuck you.
>>
File: asdasdasdasd.jpg (137 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdasd.jpg
137 KB, 1205x718
What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQIp9f4krVQ

Interesting video from a medical doctor who opposes circumcision.

He himself is intact and says his foreskin is the most sensitive part of his penis, which isn't surprising to hear if you understand the specialized pattern of innervation that's in the foreskin's ridged band and frenulum.
>>
>>74525914
Kek only unhygienic plebs would have any chance of dick cheese. Literally just wash ya dick every morning when you shower and it'll be right.
>>
>>74538340
Fuck off.
>>
Hey people did you knew Stefan is literal Cu-ck Beta male provider.

This is from his wife web-site

>Christina had dated around a lot. She talks about one such partner who couldn’t even pronounce the word “psychology”. Stefan was a welcome change. Christina made it clear to Stef that she wasn’t looking for a player. She was looking to settle down and possibly have kids. Stefan respected this honesty, and they haven’t spent a day apart since.

http://www.defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/

I'm not making this shit up check it
>>
File: 12uosh.jpg (43 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
12uosh.jpg
43 KB, 804x446
>>74520257
>>
>>74527626
I'm afraid to ask but what tool do they use to circumcise babies? Not rabbi's but real hospitals. That it would strip the skin off his dick is scary.
>>
>>74528899
Send your thank letters to me ;^)
>>
>>74540448
i don't tnink he's a provider strictly speaking since he has no job outside of jewtube
>>
>>74543803
If you are still here.
This shit is horrifying.
http://www.noharmm.org/instruments.htm
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.