[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>undocumented immigrants work the jobs people don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14
File: mexican-picker1.jpg (608 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
mexican-picker1.jpg
608 KB, 1440x960
>undocumented immigrants work the jobs people don't want to work
>whites work in sewage treatment planets, compost facilities, as garbage collectors, crab fisherman, crime scene cleaners, etc.

Where exactly did this meme come from?
>>
>>74495663
Politicians.
>>
White people wont do the work for the wages they pay illegal aliens.

White people also expect breaks, lunches, medical coverage, and other benefits you normally give someone.

Seasonal migrate workings have always been shit on.
>>
Globalists and anti-white racists seeking to justify the genocide of white people.
>>
>>74495834
>White people wont do the work for the wages they pay illegal aliens.

No shit, why would someone work for scraps?

>White people also expect breaks, lunches, medical coverage, and other benefits you normally give someone.

Again, no shit. Any worker should expect that in a free country.

>Seasonal migrate workings have always been shit on.

How exactly are these people being shit on? They're illegally working in a country they have no legal right to be in. They're lucky to be there and pick my damn apples.
>>
>>74495663
i dont know but it's bullshit im jobless and there's no work i literally pick trash up off the side of the road
>>
File: 1461372560924.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1461372560924.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>74495663
It came from cities and industries that would collapse and/or be economically nonviable if they had to pay people a decent wage.

>sewage treatment planets, compost facilities, as garbage collectors, crab fisherman, crime scene cleaners, etc.
All of these make more than 3$ an hour, and are less punishing on your body than picking fruit for 16 hours in the hot sun.

More importantly, immigration is a red herring. There's plenty of other, more pressing problems that the country faces then immigrants looking for jobs. Like the corrupt government that caused this immigration crisis with it's failed economic policy.
>>
File: image.gif (923 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
923 KB, 450x450
>>74495834
>White people also expect breaks, lunches, medical coverage, and other benefits you normally give someone

And? This is a first world country with rights for its citizens
>>
>>74495663
Liberals and Politicians.

It's one of the more rage inducing arguments i come across as a californian because its not about what jobs people WANT to do. Its about what jobs they NEED to do.

Young kids NEED garbage jobs to learn valuable skills but instead immigrants but especially mexicans are turning these kids jobs into fucking careers.
>>
>>74496050
Then go stand in front of Home Depot at 4 in the morning you fucking piece of trash.
>>
>>74496144
>All of these make more than 3$ an hour, and are less punishing on your body than picking fruit for 16 hours in the hot sun.

Trying to get some PTSD benefits are ya Juan? Ain't gonna happen buddy. Try working as a crab fisherman for a summer, I dare you.
>>
>>74496175
Yeah, because you're REALLY going to ship your kids to the central valley to live in a shed and work 16 hour days.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 780x780
>>74496144
>and are less punishing on your body

Are you stupid?
>>
>>74495834
Shouldn't that make Illegal immigration immoral to the leftists that hark on about "muh workers rights" 24/7?
>>
>>74496015

That is why they are spreading this idea that white people wont do the work.

They wont, not for below minimum wage and no benefits.

Seasonal migrate workers can also be applied to Americans who followed the harvest cycles for work. They don't have to be illegal aliens. Most of this happened with dislocated peoples during the depression era, and also during the dustbowl. " Oakies " was a common insults for a migrant worker or displaced person from Oklahoma during that period.

Farmer's (Corporations that own the land) will not compromise shareholder's interests and profits until they are required to.
>>
>>74496395
>>74496278
I'd really appreciate it if seasonal illegal immigrant workers didn't post in my thread, thanks :^)
>>
>>74495663
>Where exactly did this meme come from?
it came from people who want to genocide you
>>
>>74496367
This is not even relevant to the immigration/migrant worker problem you dumbass.
>>
>>74495834
Citizens CANNOT work for those wages even if they wanted to

Because minimum wage and how you can get away with paying illegals nothing because they are ILLEGAL

Yeah fuck the taxpayers THINK OF THE FELONS!
>>
>>74496528
You're the one comparing the working conditions of both jobs, and very poorly at that. You're an idiot Juan, and you always will be.
>>
I come from a long line of garbage collectors and not that there are so many immigrants in this country I am unable to get a job as a garbage collector and need to live on welfare.
>>
File: image.gif (857 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
857 KB, 500x500
>>74496395
No YOU are

If a business can't exist without somthing close to slave labor (not actually slave labor but you get what I mean) than they should go out of business.

People like you let businesses destroy the middle class
>>
>>74496164

What the fuck are you retarded? I was answering the question. It should be obvious.

The entire reason we have illegal undocumented migrant workers is because corporate farm land owners are not required to do background check or anything for these seasonal workers.

They pay for favorable legislation, like drivers licenses so they can transport their friends. They enjoy the profits from paying people less than the minimum wage and having no responsibility for them.

Confused why you are treating my comment like I am favorable towards migrants
>>
>>74495663
Why haven't these physical exhausting jobs been automated yet? It's just picking fruit and vegetables, right? It sounds simple to program a machine to undertake such a repetitive task. No one will miss the work if it were entirely occupied by machines.
>>
>>74496395
My dad worked Strawberry fields in Idaho until he was 19 to fund his first business.

My family literally started at strawberries. Fuck off you weak little fag.
>>
>>74495663
Whites don't want work for beaner wages
>>
>>74496719
We haven't reached the point where automation is viable for these types of fields, give it a few more decades.

Still going to fuck up the middle class even more. Hello basic income.
>>
>>74495663
It's not a meme.
>>
>>74496660
>People like you let businesses destroy the middle class
No you dumbass, politicians and business owners did this.
>>
>>74495663
legal work in sewage treatment planets, compost facilities, garbage collectors, crab fisherman, crime scene cleaners, etc. pays a lot lot higher than illegally picking up fruit
whites wont do that kind of work for that kind of pay. is not really that hard, are you really that fucking stupid op?
>>
>>74496875
Oh :^)

So you're telling me unemployed people refuse to work these jobs?
>>
File: image.gif (153 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
153 KB, 480x480
>>74496469
>They wont, not for below minimum wage and no benefits

they SHOULD NOT have to.

These companies are fucking over the middle class American

Keep sucking their cock like the good little "future millionaire" you are
>>
>>74496719
>Why haven't these physical exhausting jobs been automated yet?

Why spend the money when you have Mexicans do it at slave cost?

>>74496852
That's completely false, they have designed robots that can pick berries already. The only thing keeping back automation is not lack of tech it's the overload of the Mexican slave force.
>>
>>74495663
Don't know about Canada, but garbage collectors get payed very decently here, and make very short days.
>>
>>74496767
>lol anecdotal evidence
>>
>>74495663
>whites work in sewage treatment planets, compost facilities, as garbage collectors, crab fisherman, crime scene cleaners, etc.

all of these sound like pretty good hard working union style jobs, not jobs that will outright work you to the bone for a handful of bill. The question is will you work your ass off in the fields for shit pay, not will you wade through a septic tank for a reasonable working class wage.

Liberal politicians are were it comes from of course, but they dont go into the full explaination because they dont want people to question these things. They want a simple sound bite that will pander to latinos, not a philosophical argument over whether our dependance on a cheap labor force has any negative effects on our country and theiirs.
>>
>>74496960
>middle class Americans work lower class jobs
Hmm
>>
>>74496939
You can't legally pay people lower than minimum wage to pick fruit, are YOU really that fucking stupid?

>checks flag

Oh.
>>
>>74495663
CEOs who want cheap labor and politicians who want CEO money.
>>
>>74496941
Unemployed people can get government assistance, whereas illegals cannot, and yes lazy ass Americans work the system because they don't want to work.
>>
>>74495663

it came from bosses who didn't want to hire the native population cause they cost more.
they say the same shit everywhere, while it's almost impossible to get one of these kind of jobs anymore unless you're willing to break the law
>>
>>74497070
Le Strawman Argument deserves nothing more than Anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>74497004
And are these farmers able to actually purchase these machines and the upkeep of them for an afoorable cost?

Probably not compared to getting Migel and Juan to do it for pennies.
>>
>>74495663
Politicians, and maybe libertarians.

It's always been a dumb fucking argument.
Lots of other types of people would do the job, but they LEGALLY cannot hire LEGAL US citizens to do the job for under the minimum wage. Oh but it's okay if the farms do it with blessings from the gov.
>>
>>74495997
Hispanics are not really threat to white Americans.
>>
>>74497004
This.

Automation can hardly ever compete with cheap manual labor.
>>
File: toot.gif (2 MB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
toot.gif
2 MB, 581x542
>>74495663
>Sewage treatment planets
>>
>>74497110
I hate Germany more and more with every post I see by a German.

You people are pathetic scum of the earth
>>
File: 1456788331070.jpg (88 KB, 637x712) Image search: [Google]
1456788331070.jpg
88 KB, 637x712
>>74495663
>Be Florida
>Fuck yeah amazing growth season $$$$$$$$$
>So close to harvest time
>ICERaids.tiff
>HollabackMexibros
>Field force now at base 0
>Panic mode engaged
>Try to hire emergency white people
>Kek, like 2 lonely mother fuckers show up
>Fruit is rotting in the fields
>FL's face when
>>
>>74496903
And you defend them. So really it is you and people like you
>>
>>74497268
They threaten the future demograph of this country with their breeding patterns
>>
>>74496960

LOL what is your problem? I am for mass deportation and even forced felon labor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRTmk6vMENU

Most farmers are not happy with slave labor from prisons, saying they do not work as fast, and cost nearly the same as Illegals.

Honestly, we need to have something like selective service for support in college and welfare. IE you work as a seasonal migrant worker for fours years in exchange for social benefits, ability to vote, ect.
>>
>>74495663
The missing clause is "...for those wages." Many manufacturing jobs could be outsourced for sweatshop labour, the remaining jobs require we import the cheap labour. The final goal is to transfer every last penny from the populace to the corporations.
>>
>>74497255
Well the price of automation for these areas are high because their is not a high demand for these automated machines. As soon as their is a big gap and people want automation the price will come down.
>>
>>74495663
Capitalists trying to import them for slave wages. Same place all the pro-immigration bullshit comes from.
>>
>>74495834
>Seasonal migrate workings have always been shit on.
H2A visas have existed for decades under various names. Even in the 40s and 50s when Truman and Eisenhower ran all the illegal immigrants out, the US had a strong guest worker program for agriculture. In those days, Cesar Chavez and his followers were strong advocates for secure borders and deporting illegal immigrants because it hurt opportunities both for legal immigrants and legal guest workers who went through the H2A visa program.

Why do leftists pretend that kicking out illegal immigrants is somehow tied to abolishing H2A visas? If there's a labor shortage caused by lack of illegal immigrant slave labor, it can be solved by increasing H2A visas.
>>
>>74497226
A good majority of unemployed people don't want to be on government assistance and would kill to work one of these jobs.

If at least ONE American wants this job and can't get it due to illegal immigrants then it's a bad system that needs rectifying.
>>
>>74497226
Really? So hospitals let them die in the streets?

Their anchor baby children don't get free vaccines and free schooling?

How dumb are you?
>>
>>74497031
In the city they make about 18-20$ an hour, which is about 1.75 times our minimum wage. It's not amazing, but you could live off that in a small apartment.
>>
>>74497393
>We'll give you .50c an hour! That's what sanchez works for!
>Expect normal people to work for such a shit price
>"WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS TO WORK FOR US!!!!!!! WHITE PEOPLE WON'T DO IT"

Gee I wonder why.
>>
My white dad worked picking melons in socal when he was a kid.
>>
>>74495663
Whites and Hispanics have vastly different cultural expectations regarding home environment.

Whites would be willing to do the jobs, for higher pay. Higher pay is necessary because whites are unwilling to live in one house with 3 generations of family.

I experienced this myself as a regional director for a $3b facilities management business. My colleagues, all of whom were hispanic immigrants, were more than willing to work 60-70 hours a week for $75,000 salary plus incentives. But, as I got to know them all I realized every single one of them had 3 generations in one household. They did not have to deal with the expenses of childcare, or paying for maid services etc because their mothers or mother in laws lived with them.
>>
>>74497393
pay me a little more then.
>can't make a profit

Raise the price of your fruit by 5 cents then, nobody will notice.
>>
>>74495663
Rich white people who don't want to lose out on profits
>>
>>74497978
Most Westerners would rather pay 5 cents less for apples than for their neighbour to have a job unfortunately.
>>
File: Welfare Immigrants Illegal.png (602 KB, 1300x598) Image search: [Google]
Welfare Immigrants Illegal.png
602 KB, 1300x598
>>74497226
>Unemployed people can get government assistance, whereas illegals cannot
>whereas illegals cannot
Not only can they, but they do at rates higher than natural born US citizens mostly through food stamps and Medicaid. Having children, even illegal immigrant children, makes you qualify for all sorts of welfare.
>>
>>74497844
>>74497978
most of the time they're paid by how much they pick not by the hour
>>
File: image.gif (283 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
283 KB, 500x500
>>74497268
What?

Non white babies are being born more than white babies in the US

By 2040-2050 whites WILL be a minority

Fucking hang yourself
>>
>>74495663

We can invent robots for that or force criminals to do it
>>
>>74497530
Of course but Hispanic overpopulation would not be a problem if we can hopefully enforce proper immigration laws under Trump. Hispanics have their problems but they don't inherently hate the white culture like the Islam fascist refugees, the Jews or the Communist Gooks. Most Hispanic men will tend to also prefer their own women over white women as well.
>>
>>74497911
Cont.

Beyond the differences in culture, we have to accept that immigrants both legal and illegal cause artificially low wages.

Many of my lowest level immigrant employees would ask me if they could work 50-80 hours per week off the books. Because they knew I wouldn't want to give them overtime, they would ask me to break labor laws and pay them at their regular rate beyond 40 hours.
>>
>>74495663
where did the meme come from?
probably the same place the name "undocumented immigrant" did.
things are created to be politically correct for a reason: to gain power.
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 240x300
>>74495663
It came from this piece of shit.
>>
>>74498492
You've never lived around Mexicans have you?
>>
>>74497647
This

Fucking illegals man.

>Yeah lets pay upwards of 5 grand to a coyote to potentially get killed or left behind when instead for less than that amount we can enter the country legally.
>>
>>74498867

No speak English
>>
>>74498815
The Mexicans in California are like the niggers of the Hispanic community.... Everybody hates them.
>>
>>74495663
>>undocumented immigrants work the jobs people don't want to work
the meme should really be
>illegals work the wages people don't want to work.

There you fucking have it.

minimum wage at $15 will destroy the hiring of illegals tbqh famala
>>
Illegals work for WAGES that white people don't want to work for
>>
File: 359922576.jpg (55 KB, 380x290) Image search: [Google]
359922576.jpg
55 KB, 380x290
>>74495663
Its not true and referring to fruit pickers, it comes down to wage. Most people that I have coming to me for working my orchard as a picker want to be paid under the table, tax free but still expect to get the typical treatment as anyone else when it comes to work safe and PPE. I do employ pickers, personally they are friends who just need extra cash and are on payroll but I DO NOT HIRE FROM QUEBEC OR VAGRANT WORKERS INCLUDING MEXICANS.
>>
>>74499396
Yeah, you show those French fucks!
>>
File: 1463398944631-pol.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1463398944631-pol.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>74496621
>>
>>74495663

It came from capitalist politicians and construction business owners, as part of a conspiracy to artificially raise the economy's growth through an illegal labor bubble while avoiding union prices.
>>
>>74496015
>How exactly are these people being shit on? They're illegally working in a country they have no legal right to be in. They're lucky to be there and pick my damn apples.

That's some amazing cluelessness you got there.

Their "luck" to be in your country picking "my damn apples" Is actually them forcing white laborors out of low-skill work because these illegal workers accept minimal pay, no benefits, and long over-time work hours (without extra pay) that whites won't, in order to pick fruit for major agricorp businesses who then launder their profits through an off-shore tax haven so they don't have to share any of it with your community or government.

How you can think they're not being shit on, and how you can think those apples belong to you, I cannot fathom.

Not only do these people take your jobs, but the companies hiring them don't even contribute back to your government or community, and instead just drain wealth out of your country.

Clueless with a capital C; that's you.
>>
Fruit picking automatons when?
>>
Reminder that there is literally no job in America that has over 50% illegal immigrants working it. Fruit picking, lawn mowing, painting, you name it. The majority of every single job is staffed by citizens.
>>
>>74496852
>Decades

Talk about giving far too much credit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
>>
>>74496767
Yeah well MY dad got whipped every day had to work 28 hour days, carve his way with chains on his legs through mile high snowbanks just to get to work and then had all the money taken from him at the end of the day to pay for his service to the corporation

Fuck off you weak little fag
>>
The meme came around because people started moving out of the countryside and into towns many years ago
Affordable Personal transport and mobile communication would have solved the problem but for certain political agendas being forced through fear.
>>
can someone do witch to press

>Cap.Lib

>whites wont work on farms bad for the eco

>min wage $15 a hour be good for the eco

what i mean and someone can put it into better words

people cry well whites and other wont want to work and get ass rape when it comes to paycheaks we need people to work $1 a hour

then they say BUT WAIT WE NEED $15 A HOUR REEEEE

>im not english plz no bulliz
>>
>>74495663
You clearly don't know how much illegals actually make. They make more than a lot of legal citizens. There's a reason why they also like to stay illegal, is because they get benefits. Once they become legal, all those benefits go away.
>>
>>74500388
>>74499972
It's amazing how your daddy worked more hours a day then there are even hours in a day.

>That's some amazing cluelessness you got there.

Maybe if these illegals are getting shit on so much they should go back to their own shitholes.
>>
File: banana.png (293 KB, 651x503) Image search: [Google]
banana.png
293 KB, 651x503
>libshits want 15bux per hour
>libshits want more illegals because "they get paid less for doing jobs no one wants to do"
>cry for blacks because muh slavery
>yet want slavery for illegals

is it 1984?
>>
>>74499263
>minimum wage at $15 will destroy the hiring of illegals tbqh famala
More like a minimum wage at $15 will destroy the hiring of legals.

The minimum wage doesn't apply to undocumented workers.
>>
>>74497978
>Be typical cuckservative
>Bitch all day about muh immigrants
>Farmer Fred says he can start having white hard working Americans work for him BUT you have to pay 5c more per orange
>or
>Juan will do it at current price
>Choose current price
>Bitch more about Juan taking Bills job
People will notice
>>
>tfw illegals never work at Walmart, which is essentially grueling labor, aside from cashier.
>It pays very little

Explain this.
>>
>Deport
>Hire whites
>Pay $15/hr to pick apples
>Raise price of apples to compensate labor cost

I TOLD YOU RAISING THE MINIMUM WAGE WOULD LEAD TO +INFLATION!
>>
>>74500670
>They make more than a lot of legal citizens.

Explain how this is in any way true.
>>
>>74500901

I worked at walmarts overnights while I was in college. I literally would go on autopilot with no sleep and probably do 20% effort.

Easiest fucking job on the planet, was in NY state, so 11.50/hr
>>
The Jews.
>>
>>74497290
Automation absolutely can, and will.

Migrant workers don't scale up well, automation does. Migrant workers can't work 24/7 night and day; automation can. Automation doesn't need healthcare, doesn't file lawsuits, doesn't steal from you.

And even better if you vertically integrate the automation into your business so you both produce the robots and use the robots you produce.

Humans ain't got shit on robots. Even china is progressively ditching their workforce for robots - Hell, china's buying more robots every year than the US is; they're automating even faster than the west and yet they still have a morass of low-skill, low-wage workers available.

That's because automation is competitive even with the near slave-labour of low skill workers. China knows it; western luddites however...
>>
Farm hands/pickers usually don't work for an hourly wage. They are paid by what they harvest.
>>
>>74495663
The idea is to insult and attack whites every time you speak; in order to do this, you have to blend the insults into other statements, which makes them easier to accept.
I love Alton Brown but in the middle of his episode on corn meal chips, he throws out this line about how white men are lazy. It's literally the most normal thing in the world in our Boasian dystopia.
I think a lot of prosperous whites do not understand that almost all nonwhites (and non-prosperous whites) have a culture of banter, bravado, and using insults to test people. They hear welfare-collecting mestizos call all whites lazy and think, "Oh, he doesn't want me to come back at him with a verbal counterpunch, he wants me to agree."
I've been in several mixed employment situations and white bosses who come back at disrespect with their own light-hearted jabs are never received poorly or accused of racism. It's a superficially hostile interchange, like flirting; normies don't get that. They try being nice to minorities like they try being nice to girls.
>>
>>74495757
And women, they don't do physical labor. Too many are incapable of basic automobile maintenance or home repair.

Women and politicians.
>>
When I was younger I would go to Alaska during the summers and work 4 months as an unskilled laborer for a construction company. It paid 45$/hour because there were no illegals and there is a general labor shortage up there. I would work for 4 months and then go back to FL for the winters taking the rest of the year off.
>>
>>74495663

Wrong. Illegals work the jobs that employers aren't willing to pay a wage for that citizens will accept. But illegals will accept because they mainly want to send remittances to support their family in a dirt cheap cost-of-living Mexican slum, and the wage is more than adequate for that.
>>
>>74500808
You still don't get it Mr Clueless

It's not the migrants getting shit on: It's You!
>>
>>74501154

Legal job.

40/hrs a week allowed, overtime otherwise. So you get capped at 35/hrs, so you dont get any leak time that pushes you into overtime.

You are taxed, and expect to pay income tax, and file at the end of the year.

You have medical insurance, so at least, at a minimum, $40 per pay period, so 80 a month. That was years ago.

You have a job, so no welfare.
You make too much, so no 200/month in food stamps
You make money, so no paid for child care

VS

>Paid 5/hr
>Work as much as you want
>Government welfare
>Food stamps
>10 people in household, all getting benefits, all getting free food.

Your $5/hr is $5, under the table, no taxes. Adds up fast.
>>
>>74501398
Are you retarded?
>>
>>74496015
>How exactly are these people being shit on? They're illegally working in a country
Migrant workers in agriculture are often legal. They're paid a slave wage with shit conditions, human beings shouldn't be treated like that.

Decent wages and working conditions, raise the price as necessary.
>>
>>74499263
expected a mountain jew to know more about economy.

illegals are not payed any minimum wage at all retard...
>>
>>74501550

Gibmedats are just icing. The main reason people work for $5 is because it's enough to support them living in a slum in the US and also their family living in a Mexican slum.
>>
>>74500901
Walmart pays WAYY more than what illegals are paid. Their pay usually is more like $1-2 an hour.
>>
>>74500897
It's not a choice that the "typical conservative" gets to make. These conservatives, if you actually asked them, would prefer to pay 5 cents more to keep the work in America, hiring actual white Americans.

Instead, it's the business owner who makes the decision. And what happens is, instead of lowering the price now that he's got cheaper labor, he keeps the same price, in collusion with other business owners like himself, and pockets the additional profits.

THAT is how it actually works.
>>
>>74501872

Entire family works ilegally. One member works on the books while in community college for free.

He graduates, family gives him a graduation " Gift "

He makes down payment on house

Entire family moves in
>>
>>74502078

Funny, you just described my in-laws. Wife and her mother are good people, bit the rest of the bunch make me rage.
>>
>>74495663
The people who get to pay a worker less for the same productivity
>>
>>74495663

Whites will work the jobs, they jsut won't do it for a shit wage. Mass, unfettered, immigration takes away the rights of workers with a flood of wetbacks willing to do most jobs cheaper. I never understood why the left is so keen to undercut the unions is supposedly covets.
>>
>>74502857

Her father runs an under-the-table tax prep business on the side for illegals and helps them cheat the IRS by claiming dependents and exemptions in fraudulent but hard-to-disprove ways.
>>
>>74502857

When people see opportunity, they are going to take it. It isn't their fault they are trying to make a foothold for themselves.

Shifting blame to the people asking for bread instead of the people who created the need for breadlines in the first place is wrong.

Be proud they are working for a bright future.
>>
>>74495663
its a meme started by illegal apologists.
"hurr whitey wont drive a garbage truck but juan will so we need juan"
and then people started to believe it and make it true.
but it's fucking retarded.
sure - juan will work longer for less money. but, if joe is paid well and isnt working for 26 hours straight, he will work harder and continue to show up to work and not flake.
I've hired both for helping me work on my backyard.
white people always work harder and work better, i always have to unfuck whatever the illegals did.
>>
>>74503499
Part of the problem is that a lot of people equate working longer hours with working harder

I've seen that sort of thought process used in a business, where during crunch time the development team would work 14-18 hour days (some guys basically just slept in their car) and it'd go on like this for ~3 months. The burnout was palpable (smell too). Then we had a group doing a review of commits and bugs and they found that the amount of bugs introduced into the code increased dramatically during the 3-month crunch time.

Guys were so tired they weren't doing good work, they were just 'doing work'. Boss and execs decided that these hours weren't working out very well. Next time we get a crunch, they institute a policy where you can't work any longer than 12 hours.

Morale was better, code was better; fewer bugs, the software delivery was more or less on schedule. Substantial improvement. The team did better work on less hours.

You can't just be a slavedriver and expect optimal output from your workers - too many businessmen don't understand that. For which I blame their "experience and learning" that comes from an MBA degree mill university, rather than actual leadership experience.
>>
>>74495663
>sewage treatment planets

Oh my god.
I knew the 40k world was fucked up, but can you imagine being a slave on the planet that gets all the sewage from 10 hive worlds?
>>
>>74504147
I hate that mentality of working longer means working harder.
it doesn't.
but thats what illegals do and thats how they scrape by, they just work longer but drop their effort so they can do that.
I'd rather have to pay a guy for 2 weeks because he was working for less time but working harder and doing better work as opposed to paying a guy for a week of shitty, fast, non-lasting work.
>>
>>74503499
>expensive worker
>100% salary - 100% quality of work performed

>cheap worker
>20% salary - 60% quality of work performed

see how it pays out in the end
>>
>>74495663
From the fact that Urban Liberals float around cities sipping coffee and taking pictures with their Helga for their portfolio to get a job at Warner Bros new ghetto fashion I-phone cross brand advertising gig and think that all white people do this.
>>
As an asian, when i move to the US soon, i'll take the office suit and tie job. I'm priviledged here, and i'm gonna be priviledged too there. You take our women, we take your jobs.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.