[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the South the last hope for America before the Cucks and Refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: georgia.gif (3 KB, 329x181) Image search: [Google]
georgia.gif
3 KB, 329x181
Is the South the last hope for America before the Cucks and Refugees eventually take over?
>>
>>74491595
Too many blacks, fat people, and the weather is absolute shit
>>
>>74491595
Defeatist!
>>
>>74491973
>too many blacks
Just stay out of Atlanta
>>
>>74491595
You forgot to kick out Florida. Kudos for omitting Virginia though.
>>
We are our own kind of stupid

p please let us keep it way
>>
>>74492271
We "Virginia" are part of the south.
>>
File: pepeshallriseagain.jpg (93 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
pepeshallriseagain.jpg
93 KB, 960x949
>>74491595
once we kill all the niggers
>>
I went to SC for work, I want out bad...

Sure its relatively conservative, but its boring and the people are shit and its like 50% black
>>
>>74491595
Considering that the south is equivalent to India, I'd say no.
>>
>>74491595
>least-educated area of land in the entire western hemisphere, overrun by blacks and religious fundamentalists
>>
>>74491595
>leaving out the Virginias, Maryland, and Kentucky

Come back with a real map.
>>
>>74492898
>West Virginia
>seceded from Virginia (which is somehow legal)

>Kentucky
>never seceded

>Maryland
>tried to secede but got cucked by lincoln, bunch of faggots neither the north or South wants

>Virginia
>liberalized shithole in 2016
>>
File: 7362354124.jpg (39 KB, 801x380) Image search: [Google]
7362354124.jpg
39 KB, 801x380
>>74492898
They think because of northern Virginia we aren't "southern" but we are. Same with Western Maryland and Kentucky. I live in Northern Virginia, and there are bout a dozen 50 foot confederate flags,right off the highway. Virginia is proud of it's southern heritage. Pic related. One of the flags here in Northern Virginia on I-95
>>
>>74492121
And Louisiana and every other major Southern city for that matter.
>>
>Literally everyone is obese
>Most blacks are located there
>Most government assistance handouts
>Most diabetes

Lol.... you people can't even go into a Walmart without a scooter and that's if the event fatter black guy doesn't steal it first
>>
>>74491973
/thread
I live in the South. The last white bastion is the midwest
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.