[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Mayor of London Boris Johnson calls Erdogan a goat fu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (138 KB, 641x895) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
138 KB, 641x895
Former Mayor of London Boris Johnson calls Erdogan a goat fucker

Meanwhile Comedians in Germany get prosecuted for this.

How did Germany fall so far?

You can't make this shit up, hahaha.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598672/Boris-Johnson-wins-1-000-writing-offensive-poem-Turkish-President-Erdogan-involves-sex-goat.html
>>
>>74490763
So is he basically your Trump?
>>
>>74490763
>How did Germany fall so far?
A mix of the Eternal Anglo and Eternal Jew.
>>
>>74490763
Is he trying to make the Leave campaign look bad? He's killing his chance to be the next PM.
>>
>>74490970
Pretty sure Canada was on the opposing side in both world wars too.
>>
Boris is part roach iirc.
>>
>>74491366
That we were.
>>
How the fuck do you even end up with a law against insulting foreign leaders? How does that even pass?

Also, based Johnson. Anglo-American nationalists with funny blonde hair alliance soon.
>>
>>74491567
I'd prefer Farage actually, Boris was already a cunt about Trump.

>>74490891
I wish he was anywhere near as based as Trump. Him and Cameron are just banker/ rothschild/ goldman owned political careerist yes-men.
>>
>>74491709
Any sane person would prefer Farage, but this is the best we will do. At least with Johnson a tory coalition with UKIP becomes a bit less unlikely.
>>
>>74491567
Diplomacy. mostly it's to 'protect' leaders visting your country
>>
File: 1463424805536.jpg (69 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
1463424805536.jpg
69 KB, 600x529
>>74490763

Because Germans have been brainwashed into being nigger-loving cuckolds for 70 years, while you Britcuckies only for 30.
>>
>>74490763
I know this goes without saying but why the fuck do so many European countries have these laws? Are we really the only country with freedom of speech left? It would never occur to me to not talk shit about anyone I wanted
>>
File: 1458686745392.jpg (47 KB, 552x856) Image search: [Google]
1458686745392.jpg
47 KB, 552x856
>>74491567

>How the fuck do you even end up with a law against insulting foreign leaders?

If you would have any knowledge about history then you would know that it makes somewhat sense. Especially in the 10 years before WW1, media writing shit had a great impact agitating the countries between each other, either insulting a foreign monarch or minister. The politicians always had to do major damage control behind closed doors. Media going full retard is party responsible for lots of death.

The jewish press knows how to make people hate each other.

cont.
>>
File: cY4NSsz.jpg (74 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
cY4NSsz.jpg
74 KB, 460x562
>>74493032

Kaiser Wilhelm II to Tsar Nikolas II around 1908:

After the Bosnian Crisis, "Willy" wrote to "Nicky": A few weeks ago, when affairs threatened to become dangerous, your wise and courageous decision secured peace among the nations. I was most gratified that by my cooperation you were able to fulfill your task. I very naturally expected that you and I would win universal applause, for I ventured to think that we have earned the gratitude of all well-meaning people. But to my regret and astonishment I oberve that a great many blame us both instead. Especially the press has behaved in the basest way against me. By some papers I am credited with being the author of annexation and am accused amongst other rot and nonsense of having humiliated Russia by my proposal. Of course you know better. Yet the fact must be taken note of that the papers mostly create public opinion. Some of the papers err through their ignorance and lack of correct information; they can scarcely see farther than their noseĀ“s length. But more dangerous and at the same time loathesome is that part of the press WHICH WRITES WHAT IT IS PAID FOR. THE SCOUNDRELS WHO DO SUCH DIRTY WORK, ARE IN NO FEAR OF STARVING. They will always incite the hostility of one nation against the other and when at last, by their hellish devices, they have brought about the much desired collision, resting well assured that the profit will be theirs, no matter what the issue may be. In this way in 99 cases out of a 100, what is vulgarly called "public opinion" is a mere forgery".

To this the Tsar replied: "Everything you write about the Press, as you know from our previous conversations, I agree with completely. It is one of the curses of modern times."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.