[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USING A SMARTPHONE MAKES YOU A DEGENERATE >You are handcuffed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1451111187597.jpg (87 KB, 749x570) Image search: [Google]
1451111187597.jpg
87 KB, 749x570
USING A SMARTPHONE MAKES YOU A DEGENERATE

>You are handcuffed to your phone at all times
>The merchant laughs as he collects the copious amounte of shekels from your bill every month
>You cannot be in any social situation without nervously playing with your dumb phone
>You look like the average millennial degenerate walking around like a zombie looking at your phone

If you use a smartphone often you are part of the problem. The cellphone has caused you to become a social retard, unable to communicate with people normally, or even participate in any activity without constantly looking at your phone , like a heroine addict looks for his next score. You cannot enjoy any special moment without ruining it by taking narcissistic selfies to post on your degenerate social media accounts to show everyone how incredible you are/how much fun you're having. You also look like the humpback of Notre Dame with your bad posture.

>Please leave the right wing if you are a smartphone zombie - the left has plenty just like you.

Dont fall for the smartphone jew.
>>
PC and 4chan is just as bad if not worse
>>
>>74487833
>you are part of the problem

what problem ?
>>
>>74488132
The zombified cuck problem
>>
>>74487833
>The merchant laughs as he collects the copious amounte of shekels from your bill every month
19.99€/month
50GB data
Unlimited calls, text messages, picture messages
Free calls to landline phones in most western countries.
Free calls to landline & cell phones in most EU countries
>>
the truth is, if you use a personal computer of any sort (including a phone) you're part of the problem.

The truly redpilled person doesn't own their own computer or internet service, and only uses school/work computers when absolutely needed.

so if you're posting here you're probably a degenerate bluepilled person.
>>
Says the moosefucker who spends 16 hours in front of his PC
>>
>>74488211
using smartphones wont turn you into a cuck nor will it turn you into a zombie.

It just means you already were a zombified cuck.

>>74488357
>work
>redpilled

nice oxymoron
>>
File: 1409207345873.png (128 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
1409207345873.png
128 KB, 581x443
Also, i use my Smartphone to shitpost /pol/ on the go.

What makes me any different from you?
>>
>>74488627
OP has a point but really, its barely better to use a PC. It's the amount of time spent that matters. The internet is a drug. It doesn't matter what way it's consumed
>>
>>74489099
Taking out your phone in public is extremely degenerate though.

Since I caught myself doing that I've been leaving it at home a lot of the time and I'll probably get a flip phone when my contract ends in a few months.

I only ever used it for 4chan and calls anyway
>>
File: 1463452063753.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1463452063753.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>74487833
>>
>>74488830
>OP has a point but really,

He doesn't. People can still carry conversations even if they used smartphones. This stuff isn't really new just like people looking at watches, the coffee table book, the TV in the dentist's office. It's just human nature that people distract themselves.

Not to sound like a shill.But some people do the most retarded shit with smartphones a lot of the time like picturing your food in a restaurant or filming concerts. Some people have the shallow motive to try hard and impress others instead of just enjoying the moment
>>
>>74487833

My Nokia c5 is still going strong after six years.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.