[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ I'm taking AP US History this coming year and was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So /pol/ I'm taking AP US History this coming year and was assigned this book to read over the summer

I'm only two paragraphs in and I can already tell I'm going to have a bad time

How do I hinder or stop the inevitable liberal brainwashing?
>>
Underaged, get out
>>
>>74484744
so you are a high school sophomore or junior? GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
18+
>>
>>74484744
It's slightly left leaning, but I really wouldn't consider it "brainwashing". Just take what he says with a grain of salt.
>>
>>74484744
It's not really. Zinn even talks about how communism almost destroyed the pilgrims, who where only saved by capitalism
>>
>>74484744
Is it lies my teacher told me? I read that for apush a long time ago. Also enjoy your ban.
>>
>>74485485
hey I never said I wasn't 18

I could just be really fucking stupid
>>
>>74484744
Get out summer fag. You little children ruin this board
>>
>>74484744
If you feel compelled to read more than one history book, you aren't brainwashed. Always hear more than one side of a story.
>>
>>74485794
Im here year round ;)
>>
>>74484744
Zinn is a long time Marxist and communist. It well known that he held far left political positions and when I read that for ap us he made no attempt to hide such biases in his work. I believe online a paper or study was published where they found close to 500+ clear historical errors in his work. Of that is the only book your reading for the class it's brain washing. If you are reading a different book from that leans right then you get both parts of the spectrum. That book is trash tbqh
>>
>>74484744

Dear OP what you are saying is true, when I took American History I remember having this feeling of total bullshit and slant. I couldn't put my finger on it.

This was before I was red-pilled, and I loved greek and European history world history.

US history is just slanted and filled with things, that the people who won wanted to have down for history along with a liberal slant, and the more liberal your teacher is the more slant they will add.

Fucking use quizlet and just figure out what you need to do good. That is all, give them what they want.

it is hard to un-redpill yourself.
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>74484744
Just read it. It's actually really good.
If you can ask to read to primary source companion instead, iirc it's Voices of a Peoples History.

Also underage b&
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.