[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White nationalist >White separatist >Power level completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: unfair.jpg (31 KB, 432x240) Image search: [Google]
unfair.jpg
31 KB, 432x240
>White nationalist
>White separatist
>Power level completely hidden
>I go to a liberal college, all my friends are liberals/feminists
>They don't suspect a thing
>The weight on my chest grows heavier by the day

What do I do? I can't go on much longer
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 557x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 557x1080
They will weed you out when they find out your power level. You gotta can it. That's why the anonymity of the Internet is the worst threat to SJW bull shit.

Good luck bro.
>>
>>74483087
Pull a Breivik. That'll surprise those faggots
>>
Don't even get me started...

Atleast i'm friends with 2 guys and a girl that are as redpilled as I am so that helps lift the weight a little
>>
>>74483087
I'm very similar from what you are on every point except I don't go to college anymore but my job enviorement is turbo liberal.

I hate to make videos and designs about liberal and degenerate stuff while I find a proper job. It irks me from the inside but I have a couple of friends I can vent with. Without them I would've probably gone nuts. It's my fault for picking a shitty career but at least I know I won't be replaced by a machine.

Stay strong, walk tall.
>>
>>74483341
this desu
>>
>>74483087

Same. And that photo actually originated where I'm from.. A place where white guilt is enforced by people who've literally never moved away and who've never experienced real racism.
>>
>>74483341
The problem is I like them. I think they're decent people, besides the occasional "muh objectification" and "le epic multiculturalism xDD"
>>
http://unfaircampaign.org/

Here's the link. This is what happens when you're fucking sheltered your whole life.
>>
>>74483362
>>74483444

Lucky, I have no redpill friends. The closest to that is this one girl who thinks women should be responsible for their actions, and that there is a certain link between culture and crime.
>>
>>74483836

She knows her facts.
>>
File: 1463248532975.png (4 MB, 1920x2099) Image search: [Google]
1463248532975.png
4 MB, 1920x2099
>>74483087

Talk to them about some issues, but dont go ful retard on them. Just ask questions, because you "can't understand".

With asking the right questions, they will get into thinking and you will at least open them to other ideas. It takes about 3 years to make people comepletely change into our direction, so to it step by step and enjoy yourself. You don't have to be on the same political sides with someone to be friends with them.
>>
>>74483943
Yeah but if I mentioned anything to her about separatism she'd probably hide in a bomb shelter and call the police
>>
>>74483087
>surrounded by beta liberal faggots
>they don't suspect a thing

Yeah, that's because you're a faggot, OP. Just like them.

Show us your noodle arms, OP.
>>
File: trump thumbs up.jpg (170 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
trump thumbs up.jpg
170 KB, 1600x900
Just keep smiling and laughing. All they've got is their rage because they're so upset about whatever their favorite cucked media source tells them to be mad about, but you've got confidence and focus. Just enjoy your time in school, live a great life, and laugh when they get mad because some random dindu in South Carolina got butthurt or some shit.

"Oh but they will get mad at me if I tell them what I really think!" Then... don't. Hell, if I were in your shoes, I'd find one of the girls and play her like a fiddle. "Oh, yeah, fuck Trump! Hate will never win! Blah blah blah". Stay clever about it, talk the talk, but stay insincere while acting sincere and don't you dare start believing a single pozzed thing you say for a second. Seriously, learning how to manipulate people like that isn't too hard (the more charismatic you are, the easier it is), and getting rid of all moral qualms about it has been one of the best things I've ever done. Sometimes it's good to be a little sociopathic, because that's how you get your way.
>>
Elbow Trudeau in the face when he goes to his next faggot/feminist event.
>>
>>74483675
they'd throw you under the bus in a heartbeat leafy do the right thing and disassociate or better yet pull a breivik
>>
>>74483963
I simply don't have the patience anymore. The second you mention politics around them they go on full rhetoric recycling mode.

>>74484083
I suppose I should have mentioned that my beta liberal faggot friends consist mainly of the Men and Women's rugby team at my college. I'm 6'1" 185lbs.
>>
File: 1459634662305.gif (900 KB, 351x262) Image search: [Google]
1459634662305.gif
900 KB, 351x262
>>74483087
Why don't you stop being a pussy and say what's on your mind to the people around you instead of asking others how to hide something which is clearly bothering you. Just go out and fucking say you hate everyone who's a liberal and people won't try to point the finger at you like 'THERE HE IS, HE'S THE BAD GUY' , it'll just be " Oh, well, at least he's honest" . Just don't piss off or try to shit at the people who are advancing your career, they'll feel dumb enough as is if you prevent them from teaching people extremely moronic ideologies and concepts and will secretly be afraid of the truth. Just stop being a bitch man and don't piss off people who are advancing you in your career and personal life, and go ham at everything that isn't. I literally write non biased evaluations on every professor that's a communist and just state they are communist and crazy leftist nuts and restate what they say in there classes. Also pry at the people who are griping the most with there fake reasoning, don't go for the nit wits who just scream and shout go for the people who are trying to fuck up education by making up stupid shit along the way. The people easily sensationlized and brainwashed are going to and always will and have be or going toward the shitter. Don't comment again noob. You're welcome.
>>
File: 20160519_145408.png (228 KB, 1080x746) Image search: [Google]
20160519_145408.png
228 KB, 1080x746
How do I even respond to this Bernie voter? Or is it really a ridiculous comparison?
>>
>>74484159
That's essentially what I've been doing. My girlfriend is a vegan feminist. I'm in deep boys.

>>74484214
tfw I had to tell people I voted for him so they wouldn't hate me
>>
File: tumblr_nxlij2Mz8w1sqw7hqo1_500.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxlij2Mz8w1sqw7hqo1_500.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
>>74483087

I have something like the opposite problem. I can't keep up the charade long enough to make friends, so I just don't have any. Last time I was honest about my beliefs it was to my girlfriend, ended our relationship because it conflicted with her social justice narrative she required to keep her friends.

Right now, everything is against us, but remember, we are the ones with the power. The only reason SJWs have any power at all is because they've infiltrated institutions and are enabled by their parents. They're incapable of success on their own. Eventually, white males will be in power again, and we won't have to deal with this shit anymore, and we won't make the same mistake twice with giving women freedom they aren't responsible enough to handle.
>>
File: 1463468610494.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1463468610494.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>74484561

>implying every single male was drafted
>implying there were no volunteers
>ignoring the fact that the concept of an ideological safe space wasn't even in existence back then

Why do you argue with leftists, anon? Especially online.
>>
File: 1460904843380.jpg (261 KB, 618x1034) Image search: [Google]
1460904843380.jpg
261 KB, 618x1034
>>74483087
If you have any interest in it, get a job in construction. Everyone I work with is redpilled. Unfortunately I'm shit at it, so I'm going to nursing school this fall. I expect all my classmates will be as SJW as possible (it's a science degree, but there are also a lot of social "science" courses, as well as the program being full of minorities).

If that's not an option, you just have to stiffen the upper lip and bear it. Vent on /pol/ when it gets really bad. DO NOT reveal any hint of your power level, these people may like you now and seem like the most wonderful people in the world, but the second they get an inkling you're not one of them they'll turn on you like starved rats. I've seen it happen, I've had it happen to me. Especially if you're in college, if your liberal profs get wind of what you really believe in, your grades will suffer.
>>
>>74484523
Were I to just state my views to my social circle, I would be outcasted entirely. It's not worth being outcasted by your close friends and teammates just to "not be a pussy"
>>
>>74484911

They're rl friends is the problem.
>>
>>74484561
There were a lot of volunteers. Both of my grandfathers were and one actually lied about his age to get in. I doubt many young people would do the same today.
>>
>>74484892
t-thank you based novislav
>remove
>>
>>74484928
I'm a linguistics student, averaging low 90's, so I don't think construction is in my future.
& you should see the papers I've written for my classes. I would literally need to take breaks from writing just so I didn't end up hating myself too much for spewing such retarded garbage.
>>
>>74483796
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>74485211
>I'm a linguistics student, averaging low 90's,

That's not bad. If you learned an "enemy" language like Russian, Mandarin, or Arabic, you might be able to get a job with CSIS or something.
>>
>>74485385
Yup that's my plan
>>
>>74485211

With the way this post is written, I'm guessing you're Asian. Probably Chinese or Korean?
>>
>>74484523
Yeah, it's just not that easy. The kinda fucks the OP's on about, there's no talking to them. They listen to the loudest voice they hear and can't for a second imagine that they shouldn't believe everything Huffington Post tells them. That's why I say he should just stay manipulative and strong.

>>74484715
Hoo, nice. Are your parents redpilled too? Mine have kept me on the straight and narrow my whole life, and I can always vent to them when I have to put up with my own little world of cucked faggots in my workplace. If yours aren't, you've gotta vent to your friends or us or someone, lest you slip and become a faggot yourself. Just stay strong, man.
>>
Strip a nigger nude and statistically torture him, make s video of it, then jack off to it using his blood as lube
>>
>>74485625

>White nationalist
>Asian

Not quite. I'm Icelandic.
>>
>>74484958
If you are a pussy and a man you are by definition a faggot. Ya fuckin' degenerate. It's not other people's fault you're hanging with retards and nor should someone like you get any sympathy when given a solution. Go talk to your cucky friends, you fucking pussy. Glad I don't have any fucking retarded friends like that. Must be a nightmare. Let me guess, you have a couple "minorities" in your little nit group? Lol pussy.
>>
>>74485810
Both my parents are centrists/liberals, so I can't talk to them about it either really. Literally no one knows about my views.
>>
>>74483087

>regular person in TX
>yell /pol/ tier shit across the office
>full 9001, excluding maymays because they're best left to the internet
>everyone agrees.

I love Texas, even for all its faults. The people here still have a little pride in themselves.
>>
>>74486293
You've never been in public have you
>>
File: 1450980512641.jpg (14 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1450980512641.jpg
14 KB, 267x323
>>74485810
>> saying it's not that easy
>> going somewhere solely for the purpose to exercise thought and ideologies while increasing income significantly if you aren't retarded

Do you think you are the only person who's ever not been a retarded fucking degenerate or communist? Just because you haven't ever put a moron in there place or haven't seen it happen ( probably because you're enabling the degenerates just as much anyone ) doesn't mean it doesn't happen everyday. Get a fuckin grip' on reality man.

My advice to you is stop being subtle because people are mistaking your subtlety for cuckness. You're being misintepreted because you're afraid of your own voice.
>>
>>74486513
Quiet now Trudeau, go apologize more.
>>
>>74486831
I apologize for your brain damage
>>
>>74484892
thank you based novislav
>>
File: 1453759258585.jpg (10 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1453759258585.jpg
10 KB, 256x256
>>74487018
Hahaha
>>
>>74483087
You better start being honest before the dam breaks and you go full stormfront.
>>
>>74487179
When your views are a minority, being loud in advocating those views leads you nowhere. What you're suggesting is literally an SJW tier tantrum. You have to infiltrate the system and dismantle it from the inside.
>>
>>74483087
>all my friends are liberals/feminists
>friends

They're not your friends.

The only way you're gonna get true friends is saying your true opinions.
>>
>>74487679
I'm being honest when I say these are genuinely good people that have simply been brainwashed by our media and education system.
>>
>>74487603
Dude you are fucking retarded and are reiterating what I already said and inserting random shit you just made up in you're fucking head. When I laughed earlier I laughed at you legitmately apologizing, because that's how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>74483087
>white
seems iranian to me
>>
>>74487839
You can't even fucking read user ID's your problem lies with a lack of intelligence, good luck trying to develop reasoning you just weren't born with it cuck.
>>
>>74487839
>Thinks I'm literally apologizing
aight
>>
>>74487838
You can't make any racist jokes
You can't be yourself around them
Have to constantly avoid topics
Have to constantly avoid saying mean things about niggers
etc...

If you wanna live that life sure but it's not a good life.
>>
>>74488028
I make racist jokes all the time. There's a black guy in our group who acts and sounds like a white guy and I call him Oreo. I've once launched a watermelon sports drink at him during training.
>>
>>74486293
Called that shit.

Hey guys, get a load of this cuck!
>>
>>74488163
>my friends are liberal and femenists
>i make racist jokes all the time

I find that very hard to believe.
>>
>>74488334
That's what I mean when I say they're just brainwashed, not naturally degenerates. Their SJW rhetoric isn't triggered unless politics are brought up. They're still fully capable of understanding humour.
>>
>>74488495
You should gradually redpill them. If that is even possible. I'm guessing you have thought about that already?

I personally would have dropped them as soon as they said they were "femenists".
>>
>>74483836

Pretty much this.

I get to call niggers and gypsies out, but my friends are all so turboliberal that they can't possibly fathom me being serious, so they think I'm just trolling all the time.
>>
>>74488764
It's very difficult to do in the environment that we're in. In my rugby team there's 2 hispanics, 3 blacks, and an Asian. I'd have quite a hard time convincing anyone there that those people are inherently different.
>>
>>74485211
What kind of jobs can you get as a linguistics major? Why not just major in a STEM field?
>>
>>74489160
Interpretation, translation, language analyst, things like that. I'm absolutely dog shit at math so I cannot into STEM, but I'm pretty much the rain man when it comes to languages.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.