[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US Military Tanks Helicopters Planes and SUV's sighted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: FreeMe.jpg (59 KB, 573x496) Image search: [Google]
FreeMe.jpg
59 KB, 573x496
Today i saw several US and german Military tanks and vehicles, one drove infront of me and pointed the MG at me while smiling.

What the fuck is going on? IS IT HAPPENING SOON?

There is literally nothing in the news for today, something really fishy is going on.

I live in the State of Waldeck Frankenberg, nothing in the news, im scared guys, i think shit will be real really soon.

Didn't record it sadly, was about to shit my pants and jump screaming out of my car, they didn't even had licence plates, just US flags and German flags.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 350x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 350x405
>>74482758
Drills, trainings and war games are intensifying around that region. Something is definitely up. But why?
>>
File: con unimp mfw coffee tin.png (126 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
con unimp mfw coffee tin.png
126 KB, 600x600
They heard you criticizing our glorious and most wise leader.
They will disappear you for not supporting the party line.
>>
>Pointed the MG at me

Doubt.
>>
>>74482758
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/18/west-russia-on-course-for-war-nato-ex-deputy-commander
>>
>>74482758
the fuck is that pic of? Exodia the forbidden one?
>>
>>74482758
So, what, were they just on the streets? In the middle of a city? I thought tanks didn't go on the roads because tracks break them.
>>
>>74482758
>one drove infront of me and pointed the MG at me while smiling
No.
>>
First this didn't happen, second if we go to war with Russia that is the end of Europe and the White Race as a whole.
>>
>>74482758
tell me more things that didn't happen.
I'm interested to know. .
>>
>>74483514
>we

You mean just the United states
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>74482758

6/6/16

June 6th is said day of financial collapse. I would think they are getting into position.
>>
Americans have a deeply ingrained hatred of Arabs, that's why he pointed the gun at you.
>>
>>74483405
He kinda was a silly dude, but it happend, nothing serious, but im a happening fag so..

Nothing agressive, they just drove by and he smiled, little nigger.
>>
>>74482758
you'll need more evidence than that man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.