[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewgle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>Google has an Islamic, Communist, Black Power activist on its front page
I think it's over lads. There isn't anything we can do at this point.
>>
File: sponge.png (441 KB, 530x394) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
441 KB, 530x394
>>74482244
they have an entire team of fat ugly women dedicated towards finding people nobody cares about to plaster on the google front page
>>
>>74482244
>EQUALITY
>Supported killing whites and black supremacy

ebin
>>
Use AskJeeves like most Aryans do
>>
>notable for being a non-black black separatist

hey, i want black separatism too. you niggers stay on your side of town, i'll stay on mine.
>>
In 2003, while being interviewed by Tamara Kil Ja Kim Nopper in The Objector, Kochiyama said "... I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro, all leaders that I admire ... [who] had severe dislike for the US government and those who held power in the US. I think all of them felt the US government and its spokesmen were all arrogant, racist, hypocritical, self-righteous, and power hungry..... You asked, 'Should freedom fighters support him?' Freedom fighters all over the world, and not just in the Muslim world, don’t just support him; they revere him; they join him in battle. He is no ordinary leader or an ordinary Muslim."
>>
>oh no google controls the world !!
>>
>>74482409
I would like to know more
>>
>>74482244

How do we convince the male right wing corporate bosses that this kind of "minority outreach" only appeals to white (and Jewish) far-left extremists?
>>
File: 1463348423007.jpg (224 KB, 862x544) Image search: [Google]
1463348423007.jpg
224 KB, 862x544
>>74482546
Where I'm from in NC there's train tracks, niggers live in ghettos on one side and whites live in their homes on the other.
>>
File: bing-easter-1459081347.jpg (138 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
bing-easter-1459081347.jpg
138 KB, 640x387
>>74482577

google has gone too far this time.

i'm going with bing from now on.

bing also acknowledged easter. it was subtle, but at least it was something. google didn't do anything.
>>
In response to the United States' actions following the September 11 attacks in 2001, Kochiyama stated that "the goal of the war [on terrorism] is more than just getting oil and fuel. The United States is intent on taking over the world" and "it's important we all understand that the main terrorist and the main enemy of the world's people is the U.S. government. Racism has been a weakness of this country from its beginning. Throughout history, all people of color, and all people who don't see eye-to-eye with the U.S. government have been subject to American terror."

In 2003, while being interviewed by Tamara Kil Ja Kim Nopper in The Objector, Kochiyama said "... I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro, all leaders that I admire ... [who] had severe dislike for the US government and those who held power in the US. I think all of them felt the US government and its spokesmen were all arrogant, racist, hypocritical, self-righteous, and power hungry..... You asked, 'Should freedom fighters support him?' Freedom fighters all over the world, and not just in the Muslim world, don’t just support him; they revere him; they join him in battle. He is no ordinary leader or an ordinary Muslim."

In the same interview with The Objector, she thanked Islam for Osama bin Laden and his actions against the United States, stating, "..when I think what the US military is doing, brazenly bombing country after country, to take oil resources, bringing about coups, assassinating leaders of other countries, and pitting neighbor nations against each other, and demonizing anyone who disagrees with US policy, and detaining and deporting countless immigrants from all over the world, I thank Islam for bin Laden. America’s greed, aggressiveness, and self-righteous arrogance must be stopped. War and weaponry must be abolished."

>#equality
>>
>https://www.google.com/doodles/

Google can find obscure political activists but not white men who built civilization.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.